PDA

View Full Version : Do you have more than 1 kingdom?

Seriously700
01-29-15, 12:37 PM
I've noticed numerous mentions of people having baby accounts or 2nd kingdoms. I was curious about people's experiences with that.

I inadvertently 'inherited' a 2nd kingdom when my son lost interest in the game. (I think magic cement did him in lol). A couple of times I played for him during special events so he wouldn't miss out on the rewards. Then I played to collect from the harvest table and pile of gifts. Now I'm wondering whether to continue playing or not for my own enjoyment.

I do like revisiting some of the story lines, and re-reading the dialogues. I try to not rush as much to be totally prepared so that I can finish each quest quickly. I like seeing how different the 2 kingdoms can be in terms of resources and luck.

On the negative side, I often get confused - which kingdom needs sugar? Which is almost maxed on jewels? I do make mistakes crafting and trading, forgetting which kingdom I'm in. I also find it tedious at times, more planting sugar, wheat, cocoa, harvest, repeat.

Now, I've started on the Belladonna quest line which leads to Sister, Sister and I really can't imagine doing that twice!!

So I'm probably going to keep playing for special events but will otherwise start winding down how frequently I check on the 2nd kingdom.

What about you? Anyone doing Sister, Sister twice?

meme1098
01-29-15, 12:45 PM
I have a couple from upgrading my phone & iPad. I use them to answer requests or send myself much needed sap or silver. The login feature really helps in that respect.

my2place
01-29-15, 12:49 PM
I have 2 - one at level 41 and one at level 6 LOL. Just use the baby kingdom for requests and gifts ... I have no desire to go through everything twice, JMHO :)

belbar22
01-29-15, 01:53 PM
Lol I have just started Sister Sister for a second time and it is a bit daunting. I never confuse my 2 accounts although one is L50 with all goals complete and the other is just working on the fairy crafting building. Whist I have dreaded starting some of the quest lines as I remember them as being long and time consuming such so the Blytheswood Tree, they have not seemed so bad the second time. I don't even use the accounts for gifting as I rarely need anything in particular. I have a much more laid back approach to my second account and don't care how long things take. Both accounts were started at the same time but I play on my phone more then the iPad which explains the big difference in progress and in the beginning I only used my iPad account for gifting.

What I am really trying to say (probably not very clearly) is that I like having a second account which I play in a very different way to my first account.

orleansparish
01-29-15, 02:10 PM
I have a 2nd kingdom that I was working on but had to stop playing because I was tired of switching back and forth on my iPad. This was before we got the log in feature to have multiple games on different accounts. I then got an iPod but I didn't finish last years Valentine goals and it's still prominent in my goals. So I'm confused as to what I should do next and just let it be.

Now that castle is on android Im doing trades whenever I can, to get maps to expand.

r41pi
01-29-15, 04:14 PM
Wow, I have 3, all level 50. I might be crazy. One on my iPad, one on my phone and one one an old phone that I use as an iPod. It does get confusing which one is maxed out on what item. I have only completed Sister Sister on one of them.

tigarlilyvol
01-29-15, 06:44 PM
I have two, on I-pad level 50 and level 34 on I-phone. I have just started Sister on the second one and have started the Blythewood sapling, working on mystic essence. I find that I am not so compulsive in the second one. I just keep working without getting so stressed.

ana76543
01-30-15, 09:02 AM
I have lvl 50 on my ipad and have transferred that kingdom from an iPod, to iPhone and now to my ipad and have the love shack! It's my "favorite" and for events and limited timed quests I concentrate more on that one. I also have a lvl 50 (just made it last week!) on my iPhone that I started last year and don't have the love shack, but it's still a fun game and I can sneak in some time during my lunch break ;-)
I did like going through the quests a second time, I was more aware of how the story really does have themes throughout all the different levels and how characters are foreshadowed and how they all relate. I'm down to the sister sister goal and just got the fairy bridge on my second game and love taking my time with quests on e second time through.

reliquary
01-31-15, 12:00 PM
I have 2 accounts, but have lost interest in developing the smaller...I use it only for gifting.
I only check into it once a day to use up my energy....surprisingly I've gotten Ivy's house and the expanded to the garden and tabernum thingie.....that's making only one beam or block or lantern a day....lol

But this begs the question.....what happens to accounts(2nd or otherwise) that have money invested in them...Alicorns, wizard schools, rare items etc.
Anyone pass on their game to someone else when they no longer had the interest, or time?
I haven't bought gems on my smaller account, but I'm sure there are plenty of valuable 2nd accounts sitting unloved

myndisue
01-31-15, 12:38 PM
I have 3 kingdoms from level 48 to 32. I do get confused sometimes but it's not a major problem. I am doing things differently in each of my newer kingdoms. I'm deffintly learning from my mistakes! Lol

claupu
02-02-15, 02:53 AM
I used to have a second kingdom, but I gave it up, because I didn't have the time to tend to both. I wasn't able to neglect one and only play when having time. So it had to go.

ShibuyaCloth
02-02-15, 04:14 AM
Well this is my first Queendom, but I moved to my iPhone and made a Kingdom for balance. My iPhone being with me all the time it become my primary. I also have some other minions (kids) to take care of.

PJColley
02-05-15, 08:53 AM
I have 2 kingdoms, both at Level 50. I am also doing Sister, Sister in both kingdoms. It can get confusing for me also, sometimes, trying to keep up with which kingdom needs what things.

But Castle Story is my favorite game. That's why I've stuck with it, and put so much time into both kingdoms. Even though, I do agree, we BADLY need a CONFIRMATION BUTTON FOR GEMS. I have wasted so many hard-earned gems by accidentally speeding up processes! I've bought some gems, but most of mine are EARNED the hard way: through playing the game, and also playing other games from Storm8.

And when are the CS writers and developers going to get back to the ACTUAL "STORY" of Castle Story??? We have veered so far off track from the original storyline. I would like to start getting some more answers. The "young ruler" doesn't even have a name; she still doesn't know how or why she ended up in the Glimmerwood; her amnesia has not been addressed since the beginning of the game; the special locket that was introduced into the storyline disappeared so long ago, I can't even remember what happened; and that glass container, at the bottom of the kingdom screen just sits there like a giant question mark!

It would not be the end of Castle Story to continue with the storyline. It would just have to be expanded, which would take some imagination. But that's what writers are hired to do, right? Write stories.

All of these games have the word "story" in their titles, but none have an actual story except CS. And now that has disappeared. Most of my higher-level neighbors have "getting back to the main storyline" as their most desired request from CS and TL. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
Pam
(Colley Court and Coal Country)