PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

PikaSquirrel
01-29-15, 11:17 AM
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORTUNE TENT GUIDE IN THE HUB
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

Hi everyone,

We will be adding 6 more fortunes this week! You'll need to be caught up on the existing fortunes in order to access these new ones. You can get more information on existing fortunes HERE (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Castle-Story-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller-UPDATED-11-7-14)!

As usual, update will go live at 12 PM PST today. Once it goes live, collect from your Fortune Teller several times to get these new fortunes!

NEW FORTUNES:
Hot Coco
Beans, The Musical Fruit
Stubborn Rubble
The Troll Troupe
Fortunate (For Some)
Lipstick on a Pig

Good luck!

PikaSquirrel
01-29-15, 11:17 AM
List of All fortunes - in The Hub (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

2nd Feb: I can report back that the fortunes have all been checked and are working as they should.

The Rewards are active while they are in progress to complete the Fortune's Goal and all fortunes are providing the correct benefits.

Note 1: The Rewards screen will always be blank but is shown to let you know you've completed the fortune.

Note 2: If you're maxed on the item that drops, you will not receive it.

37. Hot Coco Fortune
Harvest 15 cocoa
Rewards: chance of getting additional energy when harvesting cocoa.

38. Beans, The Musical Fruit Fortune
Chop down any 3 trees
Rewards: fancy beam (the Fancy Beam drops at the last cut of each of the three trees you need to chop)

39. Stubborn Rubble Fortune
Chop an iron rich rock
Rewards: adamant

40. The Troll Troupe Fortune
Collect from troll pit three times.
Rewards: a troll club at each collection

41. Fortunate (For Some) Fortune
Collect from the Marketplace 3 times
Rewards: a woven cloth (each collection from the Market Place should reward the Woven Cloth....)

42. Lipstick on a Pig Fortune
Collect from a regular pig 4 times.
Rewards: 1 sugar each time.

Chaotarch
01-29-15, 11:20 AM
Yh, one more week for hides:o

8hat
01-29-15, 11:44 AM
Too early for Valentines anyway. It's about time for more fortunes...Thanks! :)

If it doesn't trigger for me right away I'd better get some cocoa in fields (just a guess)

mikado86
01-29-15, 12:15 PM
Update is not live atm btw (right now is 11.17 PST)

Lavendah42
01-29-15, 12:24 PM
yay, still sweating on one more boar hide from the Feral Lands Adventure (already collected todays too), so kinda happy I won't be behind on that... and a lot of resources were low so gives me a week to stock them up again too :)

gilachaya
01-29-15, 12:37 PM
Oh boy!!!! Can't wait.

Ooooze
01-29-15, 12:39 PM
Very cool, Thx!!!

Rickmz
01-29-15, 12:45 PM
Odd.......I am pretty sure I have not collected from Fortune Teller in DAYS but when I just restarted the game, it shows it'll be ready in TWO hours.......did I click on it in my sleep (hard to do as it was isolated among other items NOT collected from).....

8hat
01-29-15, 01:08 PM
No go for first collection...ah well, I just have to remember to collect from the tent now since I haven't been doing it.
lol :)

infinitelove19
01-29-15, 01:09 PM
So I guess I should finish chopping that log....?

Was really hoping for another storyline update today, but this is definitely better than nothing! ;-)

roguebee
01-29-15, 01:19 PM
There's no reason to chop the log as you still have the quests from that update to complete before you get to the new update.

meme1098
01-29-15, 01:21 PM
Yea, don't chop unless you're ready to move on. I accidentally finished one off but I at least had a 20 something stash at the time so I got over it & moved on to the next fortunes.

dragon2046
01-29-15, 01:34 PM
Can someone verfiy that the new fortunes have been released. Foreclosed game and I'm not getting any pop ups that state there are new fortunes ? Thank u :)

infinitelove19
01-29-15, 01:34 PM
I finished Sister, Sister ages ago... just didn't want to give up such a rich source of fragments & shards.
The log is now chopped. Just have to remember to collect from my tent. It's been a long time.

SpiritWind00
01-29-15, 01:38 PM
Just remember it is unlikely that the new one will be triggered today.... It usually takes a couple of collectons. I'll update the second post as the fortunes are revealed.

You must have finished previous rounds in order to get these new ones. :)

orleansparish
01-29-15, 02:11 PM
I just finished the pond one. It'll take me a few weeks to make it here. Waiting for the old log one to see if it really helps with sister, sister.

ShibuyaCloth
01-29-15, 02:28 PM
I finished Sister, Sister ages ago... just didn't want to give up such a rich source of fragments & shards.
The log is now chopped. Just have to remember to collect from my tent. It's been a long time.

R.I.P., I still cannot get that last chop :rolleyes:

meme1098
01-29-15, 03:03 PM
Can someone verfiy that the new fortunes have been released. Foreclosed game and I'm not getting any pop ups that state there are new fortunes ? Thank u :)

You won't see a pop up until you've collected a few times from the tent & a fortune is triggered.

gilachaya
01-29-15, 03:09 PM
Here's the first of the new fortunes. You have to harvest 15 cocoa. Since I only had 10 I don't know the reward. :17937

dragon2046
01-29-15, 03:12 PM
You won't see a pop up until you've collected a few times from the tent & a fortune is triggered.

Thanks but the pop up I was talking about was when u first log in. When TL released new fortunes in the past there has been a pop up when u log in telling u about the new fortunes then if u press ok it directed u to buy a fortune teller tent. Maybe they didn't do that this time or maybe it'll happen tomorrow. Enjoy the fortunes everyone. Thanks TL :)

Questhaven
01-29-15, 03:14 PM
Never got the fortune teller tent? Is is worth getting?
Questhaven

meme1098
01-29-15, 03:20 PM
Thanks but the pop up I was talking about was when u first log in. When TL released new fortunes in the past there has been a pop up when u log in telling u about the new fortunes then if u press ok it directed u to buy a fortune teller tent. Maybe they didn't do that this time or maybe it'll happen tomorrow. Enjoy the fortunes everyone. Thanks TL :)

That will probably show up tomorrow after reset.

mariegoodley
01-29-15, 03:35 PM
:( Nothing for me then I refuse to chop the log.. I have finished sinister sister and have 15 extra inscriptions but until I have a large stockpile I won't get rid just incase they are needed later in the game

BriarAvenue
01-29-15, 04:17 PM
Questhaven
Me neither, hv no desire to get it.

SpiritWind00
01-29-15, 04:29 PM
Questhaven

Up to you really... Is it worth it? Well, you could read the first post (in the main thread) which tells you all of the drops and then decide if you want them or not.

Personally I like the tent, it's a good fun side goals to work on. I can't bring myself to chop that log all the way either and move on! Ooh, another club... The 'It's all about the chop' club! :)

meg8880
01-29-15, 05:54 PM
What log is everyone talking about? I have the fortune tent but don't think I have gotten to that one yet. Does it help with the sister sister quest? If so, how?

gilachaya
01-29-15, 06:47 PM
17941I finished but must have been maxed out so I don't know the reward. I'm guessing it was cocoa.

reliquary
01-29-15, 07:31 PM
Nope, nothing can temp me to finish chopping logs...I'm already full up on superglues so have no need for that fortune.
I'll wait and see what these bring others
But the only thing that could even temp me would be like ...visit a farmhouse for 5 expansion permits......lol!

Btw the chopping of old logs that we speak of is the "glimmer rock fortune"
You receive glimmer shards and fragments for each chop......really helping to get thru S.Sister!
We only chop a log twice the sell it...never fully chopping the log completely.
There are a few exploitable fortunes that work this way:)

SpiritWind00
01-29-15, 11:54 PM
I've created a new post which lists all of the fortunes (as I was thinking of doing from the feedback thread). This way, each thread can be kept about the current fortunes.

Link to the Post in the Hub. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

idrispad
01-30-15, 12:29 AM
The "log trick" works with the fortune that gives piles of seeds from the White Birch. I imagine it works with any of the "things per chop" fortunes.

SpiritWind00
01-30-15, 12:42 AM
The "log trick" works with the fortune that gives piles of seeds from the White Birch. I imagine it works with any of the "things per chop" fortunes.

Correct! I've tried to make them really obvious in the new post... :)

idrispad
01-30-15, 03:29 AM
Correct! I've tried to make them really obvious in the new post... :)

"Tried" to make it obvious...? ;)

SpiritWind00
01-30-15, 04:28 AM
"Tried" to make it obvious...? ;)

Haha! Well I could have made it size 5 font I suppose!!! You made me laugh, thanks!

anissada
01-30-15, 04:37 AM
thanks.. happy cause i do not do fortune teller adventures as they aren't worth the reward in my humble opinion :)

belbar22
01-30-15, 05:14 AM
Haha! Well I could have made it size 5 font I suppose!!! You made me laugh, thanks!

Not sure I quite understand what you mean.....doesn't seem obvious to me!!!! Lol

tcgms17
01-30-15, 05:22 AM
17941I finished but must have been maxed out so I don't know the reward. I'm guessing it was cocoa.

Got Cocoa fortune on 2nd tap of tent. Not sure what the prize is ... Nothing showed in inventory ... Not chocolate bars, hot chocolate or extra energies. Guessing prize might be extra cocoa beans, but I would have been max when I collected the 15.

Anyone else know the prize yet?

zoeee87
01-30-15, 06:27 AM
I know for sure I got an extra 20 cocoa beans. Did anyone Cheka their gems? I have more than I did yesterday but can't remember exactly. I'm thinking maybe I got some gems for finishing it too. Don't quote me though. :)

dragon2046
01-30-15, 06:28 AM
Got Cocoa fortune on 2nd tap of tent. Not sure what the prize is ... Nothing showed in inventory ... Not chocolate bars, hot chocolate or extra energies. Guessing prize might be extra cocoa beans, but I would have been max when I collected the 15.

Anyone else know the prize yet?
No same for me. I have no idea couldn't find anything in inventory I figured it must have been extra cocoa?? Maybe someone else will figure it out soon. :)

sunnygirl634
01-30-15, 06:34 AM
I was paying attention carefully when I was collecting my cocoa. When I had collected 14/15 for the fortune I had 77. When I collected my last cocoa for the fortune, I had 78. So the reward was NOT extra cocoa. I didn't receive any! Oh and I also had the same amount of gems, so it wasn't gems either.

katbtodd
01-30-15, 06:41 AM
I know for sure I got an extra 20 cocoa beans. Did anyone Cheka their gems? I have more than I did yesterday but can't remember exactly. I'm thinking maybe I got some gems for finishing it too. Don't quote me though. :)

If you download the game this morning jewel mania you would have gotten gems from that

Rickmz
01-30-15, 07:42 AM
Got the "coco" fortune on second try. Received NOTHING in return. Harvested 15 plants, got EXACTLY 15 beans (still not maxed on them) had just downloaded JM so knew how many jewels I had, NO change. Screen after completing fortune showed NO rewards. what gives TL?

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-30-15, 08:04 AM
"Coco Fortune".... I collected from 15 cocoa plants and rec'd 20 cocoa beans.
So, the reward is an extra 5 cocoa?
I also rec'd random return energy (didn't really keep track of how much) while harvesting but I have the 4th knowledge shard so I don't know if the energy returned was because of the shard or if that was part of the fortune since it said something about a "pick me up". (?)

Ps. Somehow I thought I was really gonna meet some new exotic lady character in my cocoa fields, named Coco! LOL
Pps. Is this new fortune a hint that we're gonna need ALOT of cocoa next week for Valentine's??? lol

PrincessCupOButter
01-30-15, 08:38 AM
I started with 62 cocoa, harvested 15 plants and ended with 81, so I got 4 extra beans (a few extras is normal when harvesting in my experience) plus the few energy I also always get from harvesting (love that 4th shard!). I got a pop up message that had a blank space after the word reward:
So I'm thinking I didn't get anything special from this fortune. Since I'm stocking up on chocolate anyway, just in case...it's not a big deal I guess, but I was hoping for some chocolate bars or something!

paisdelasmaravillas
01-30-15, 09:02 AM
I also haven't gotten anything after harvested the 15 cocoa. Started with 74 cocoa and finish with 99, and after that I don't have anything new in my inventory. The last item is the 99 cocoa.

rembetiko
01-30-15, 09:05 AM
I started with 62 cocoa, harvested 15 plants and ended with 81, so I got 4 extra beans (a few extras is normal when harvesting in my experience) plus the few energy I also always get from harvesting (love that 4th shard!). I got a pop up message that had a blank space after the word reward:
So I'm thinking I didn't get anything special from this fortune. Since I'm stocking up on chocolate anyway, just in case...it's not a big deal I guess, but I was hoping for some chocolate bars or something!

I am not sure either, because the pop-up did not give any clue, but I guess the reward was 20 or 25 energy (after collecting I had more energy and the pop-up also read something like "energy boost".).

PrincessCupOButter
01-30-15, 09:18 AM
I am not sure either, because the pop-up did not give any clue, but I guess the reward was 20 or 25 energy (after collecting I had more energy and the pop-up also read something like "energy boost".).

I think I got 4 energy....the norm when harvesting. :-( I also read something about hot chocolate, but I didn't get any of that either.

katbtodd
01-30-15, 09:35 AM
no extra energy or cocoa beans here,,, this forture is for the books,, I kept track of what I was doing and got nothing that I could see
Just checked my gems thinking may be 5 gems so people watch your gems.

sunnygirl634
01-30-15, 09:41 AM

I didn't notice any large jump in energy. I didn't get 20! That would have been nice. Could someone from TL please let us know what the reward was supposed to be?

Liloze
01-30-15, 10:19 AM
no extra energy or cocoa beans here,,, this forture is for the books,, I kept track of what I was doing and got nothing that I could see
Just checked my gems thinking may be 5 gems so people watch your gems.

I totally agree, as I did the same !

Started with 74 cocoa collected 15 ended up with exactly 89 !
Got 5 energy during harvesting which is nothing new as I always get energy back due to the 4th shard.
Checked inventory for anything new nothing,
got the pop telling about the reward and I still don't see what it is!
I downloaded the Jewels Mania today and got 30 gems for so no my new gems aren't from this Fortune !
Anyway I hope the next fortune is VISIBLE :p lol

figththefire
01-30-15, 11:22 AM
Could it be a bug???

Elen4070
01-30-15, 02:18 PM
Not chopping my log unless something more awesome comes up

dragon2046
01-30-15, 03:41 PM
Since no one seems to know what the first reward is can someone from TL tell us??? Please :)

rembetiko
01-30-15, 04:04 PM
Since no one seems to know what the first reward is can someone from TL tell us??? Please :)
The reward is "a boost in energy". Not sure about the number, either 20 or 25 energy.

dragon2046
01-30-15, 04:21 PM
The reward is "a boost in energy". Not sure about the number, either 20 or 25 energy.

Ok thanks. I must've missed that I was paying attention to the cocoa when I was harvesting then checked inventory but didn't think to watch the energy. Thanks :). I wish TL would put reward in the pop up when completing the fortune it would make it a lot less confusing. Well waiting on the next one. Enjoy :)

sunnygirl634
01-30-15, 04:40 PM

This has not been confirmed. Others have stated that they did not receive large energy jumps, just a few extra that we get when harvesting crops (from the Knowledge Shard). But maybe we all missed it! The "boost of energy" does make sense with extra energy. Just wish the reward would have been stated. Then we wouldn't be guessing!

figththefire
01-30-15, 05:21 PM
I got 7 extra energy from harvesting 15 cocoa.
The reward can not be that disappointed!:(
I noticed in the dialog they talked about some woman...

Graceland53
01-30-15, 05:27 PM
There is definitely a bug. I used my last energy to collect my 15th Cocoa and I got the reward message but got nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. No extra energy, nothing. I had 74 Cocoa in my inventory after collecting 15th plant, so max is not a problem. Help please! No one has posted anything definitive, just guesses which is why I was slow and methodical when collecting. Thanks for any assistance on this🙏🙏

kooky panda
01-30-15, 05:41 PM
I will check to see what the reward is suppose to be.

Liloze
01-30-15, 05:46 PM
There is definitely a bug. I used my last energy to collect my 15th Cocoa and I got the reward message but got nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. No extra energy, nothing. ....

Same here I did not get any Energy boost, had only 6 energies after I collected my cocoa and got the pop up with no change.
Anyway, I moved on, let's see what the second fortune is :)

newzealander
01-30-15, 07:45 PM
Ditto here - I used my last energy to collect the 15th cocoa, and no reward showed in the flash screen that came up, and no energy was added. I also force closed, but still nothing.

SpiritWind00
01-30-15, 08:27 PM
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

TL have confirmed that the reward for the Coco fortune is a chance of getting additional energy when harvesting cocoa.

I've added this to post 2.

figththefire
01-30-15, 08:33 PM
From all the fortunes, this reward is the worst:( imho

555KC555
01-30-15, 09:05 PM
I didn't get any energy

zentia42
01-30-15, 10:54 PM
Does the cocoa fortune have a chance of giving energy during the 15 collections for the fortune, or (being very optimistic) might it continue to work afterward (like a hidden 5th shard just for cocoa)? I have no idea if I have gotten extra energy during or after the fortune, but at least I can look for it now.

BungoCook
01-31-15, 12:30 AM
I will check to see what the reward is suppose to be.

I checked very carefully and confirm I got nothing after collecting my last 15th Cocoa. I got the pop up with Ivy telling me well done and now we can make hot drinks for an energy boost. The reward section below was blank and nothing showed in it, even after a pause to see if it would come. Shut down the game etc, etc but still nothing's appeared. bug time. How disappointIng.
Didn't really notice this "extra" energy as having all shards , energy popping up isn't unusual and I don think there's anything extra in the amounts I remember seeing during harvesting.

shambalaya
01-31-15, 01:12 AM
The reward section is always blank, because the rewards are given doing the actions of any specific fortune. But I can see how this is confusing with "increased chance of energy back", since normally the energy return varies a lot and I've experienced getting energy back on 15 consecutive harvests before.

dragon2046
01-31-15, 03:36 AM
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

TL have confirmed that the reward for the Coco fortune is a chance of getting additional energy when harvesting cocoa.

I've added this to post 2.

I think the key words are "a chance" of getting energy back? Lol. I guess that means u may get nothing back if u are not lucky. So good luck ! :). On to the next let's hope we can figure this one out before we have to ask TL what it was. Lol

danzplace
01-31-15, 04:47 AM
Thanks to all the hints from log choppers, I still haven't moved past chopping trees... I am using the wood, fruit and mushrooms to create stocks piles of baked goods and logs before moving on. The new round of fortunes aren't tempting at this point, and if am done with sister sister after 3 months. So no need to rush to the logs either.

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-15, 06:01 AM
Considering that players with the 4th shard already have a 'chance' of getting extra energy when harvesting, the cocoa fortune is a bit of a disappointment. However, since I have been planting cocoa and making chocolate anyway, (in anticipation of Valentine's Day!) it's not a big deal. (In my case, at least, it isn't)
I'd still be on the old log fortune myself, if not for that blasted accidental third chop. :-(

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-31-15, 09:32 AM
Considering that players with the 4th shard already have a 'chance' of getting extra energy when harvesting, the cocoa fortune is a bit of a disappointment. However, since I have been planting cocoa and making chocolate anyway, (in anticipation of Valentine's Day!) it's not a big deal. (In my case, at least, it isn't)...
Totally agree ... Especially considering by the time folks (who have or get the FT tent) reach this fortune (it *is* fortune #37, afterall), they'll probably already have received the 4th shard, too...It makes this fortune seem more like a wasted fortune since we *already* have a "chance" to receive energy back from harvesting crops (a 10-energy crate as a reward would have been more of a fortune!)

Those of you who are still on the log fortune, did you just use gems to skip the part back when Queen Ivinea requested us to bust some old logs to get to Team Azalea or Team Lila? Lol

reliquary
01-31-15, 11:45 AM
Yo NW! :)
Your so right, anyone who makes it to 37 fortunes is preety advanced and prolly only needs advanced stuff like trade tix , Energy crates, rarities, or ....breakfast buffets...lol! remember those!?! .......to fill their coffers to the max.
They are probably already full on ornate and cement stuff, let alone crops or minor everyday things.

Are the fortunes for the tent now just to have our quest books to give us something to do? Or are they random little reasons for the " you can't hold anymore______" window to pop up

I saw the Lila /azalea thing coming up and stored my tent right before it hit the glimmer fortune...I timed it right. But I woulda gemmed thru it to save my log chopping.

dragon2046
01-31-15, 02:52 PM
Just got the next magic bean fortune. Confused on this one too! U have to chop three trees I think any kind of tree works cuz I chopped 2 different kinds I was maxed on wood. Checked inventory couldn't see anything new. When I was done chopping all three trees Ivy said that it was fancy beams not magic beans. But I didn't get any fancy beams checked inventory I was not maxed on fancy beams. So I'm beginning to wonder if these fortunes are working. Maybe it's just me hopefully others will have better luck than me. :)

Edit: bean musical fruit fortune. Sorry.

bmg412
01-31-15, 03:27 PM
Totally agree ... Especially considering by the time folks (who have or get the FT tent) reach this fortune (it *is* fortune #37, afterall), they'll probably already have received the 4th shard, too...It makes this fortune seem more like a wasted fortune since we *already* have a "chance" to receive energy back from harvesting crops (a 10-energy crate as a reward would have been more of a fortune!)

Those of you who are still on the log fortune, did you just use gems to skip the part back when Queen Ivinea requested us to bust some old logs to get to Team Azalea or Team Lila? Lol

Just did the coco fortune, had to plant 15 cocoa, then tap to harvest them, got nothing for the effort accept for what I've been doing all along, that is 1 cocoa for each one harvested, no extra gems and no extra energy as some have stated. HOW IS IT A FORTUNE?

labsandboxers
01-31-15, 06:26 PM
This is for the complainers. Seriously where is your respect for the game designers. I'm positive they work very hard to try to give us weekly updates. It's a game. There was a time in the beginning that there was no update for what seemed like 6 months or longer and we thought the game was going to be discontinued. As a player who buys and spends gems I am grateful for their hard work.

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-15, 07:48 PM
To the game designers: I apologize if I appeared to be complaining. I wasn't. I am greatful for updates. I do admit some are more appreciated than others (love the bakery!!!). I specifically said it was no big deal to me that I didn't get a reward.
That being said, I also spend real money for gems. I even spent some of those gems for the fortune teller's tent. I can't help but wonder how the game designers will know it isn't working properly if we don't let them know? The forum is a wonderful place to check in and see if a glitch is isolated or if other people are experiencing it as well. Personally, I intend to hold off on checking the tent again until I see if there is indeed a problem and if/when it has been resolved.

Queenzod
02-01-15, 12:46 AM
Yeah, this fortune wasn't the best. It might be a good idea not to have another one like this in the future.

StarThrower2
02-01-15, 05:23 AM
Just got the next magic bean fortune. Confused on this one too! U have to chop three trees I think any kind of tree works cuz I chopped 2 different kinds I was maxed on wood. Checked inventory couldn't see anything new. When I was done chopping all three trees Ivy said that it was fancy beams not magic beans. But I didn't get any fancy beams checked inventory I was not maxed on fancy beams. So I'm beginning to wonder if these fortunes are working. Maybe it's just me hopefully others will have better luck than me. :)

Are you sure you are referring to the Magic Beans fortune?

22. The Magic Beans Fortune
(One of these animals will give you Magic Beans)
Collect from Purple Cow x 1
Rewards: Dark Seeds x 5

craftfan
02-01-15, 05:34 AM
Are you sure you are referring to the Magic Beans fortune?

22. The Magic Beans Fortune
(One of these animals will give you Magic Beans)
Collect from Purple Cow x 1
Rewards: Dark Seeds x 5

Fortune number22 is called Magic Beans. The new one is called Beans, The Musical Fruit.

dragon2046
02-01-15, 06:32 AM
Fortune number22 is called Magic Beans. The new one is called Beans, The Musical Fruit.

So sorry u are correct it's the new fortune the musical one.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-01-15, 07:32 AM
This is for the complainers. Seriously where is your respect for the game designers. I'm positive they work very hard to try to give us weekly updates. It's a game. There was a time in the beginning that there was no update for what seemed like 6 months or longer and we thought the game was going to be discontinued. As a player who buys and spends gems I am grateful for their hard work.
I, too, am grateful for the hard work of the designers & am one of their biggest cheerleaders! I'm also tickled pink as a ponicorn to see them make appearances on the forum, lol; I think it's awesome to have the interaction with them! I'm also a player who buys and spend gems, some of which were spent on the fortune teller tent. And as a long-time customer, my opinion of the product is valid feedback, not complaining nor disrespect. It works the same way from my customers in my line of work. If they're not happy with my service or product, then I ask why & work even harder to try to make improvements.
In this instance, I don't think voicing disappointment for a fortune and how it could have been better, especially in a thread about said fortunes is disrespect for anyone. However, chiding your fellow players for expressing their opinions in a public forum meant for discussion & feedback? ......welllllllllllllll...?
I think we can all give our opinions about the fortunes (or whatever the thread topic may be), both pro AND con, without making it personal and turning on one another.

Back on topic - if the second fortune ("beans, musical fruit") doesn't seem to be giving a fortune either, I will join PrincessCupofButter & hold off on collections from my fortune teller tent... in addition to holding my tongue about it. LOL

ninej
02-01-15, 08:28 AM
Hi. Any news on the musical bean fortune? Not sure what to do. Thank you/ merci! 😘😘

ninej
02-01-15, 08:33 AM
Any news on how to get besns for musical fruit fortune? Merci

dragon2046
02-01-15, 08:37 AM
Hi. Any news on the musical bean fortune? Not sure what to do. Thank you/ merci! 😘😘

U have to chop three trees. I don't think it matters which kind u chop. The rewards, I'm not sure. I was maxed on wood but never saw anything else drop. When I chopped the last tree Ivy said oh fancy beams not beans. But I never got any fancy beams either. So before u chop the trees I would recommend using up some wood, wooden beams and fancy beams to see what u get. If u do get something please post it cuz I'm curious Thank u:)

ninej
02-01-15, 08:42 AM
Trying to di fortune of musical fruit. Not sure where to get them.

ninej
02-01-15, 08:43 AM
Thank you...i just saw your post. ��������

figththefire
02-01-15, 11:52 PM
I havent got Nothing at all! No beans, no beams, the maxed out msg didnt pop up- so i guess there was no reward
The second disappointing fortune :( (((

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 12:10 AM
The reward screen always comes up blank. Are you sure you didn't get a fancy beam?

Looks like another fortune to check with TL about! I'll ask them to check your account since you've done this fortune....

figththefire
02-02-15, 12:56 AM
Yes, positive. I read dragon2046's post before so I prepared- I intentionally got rid of wood,sap, living wood, wooden beam, fancy bean- to make sure im not maxed out on those materials
So when i checked my inventory - the last items were some wood and some sap, and no maxed out message poped up

baranr
02-02-15, 04:46 AM
Hmm, and what if there is only one reward after finishing the whole series of "fortunes"???

Regards, Robert

dragon2046
02-02-15, 08:31 AM
Just completed stubborn rubble fortune. U have to chop an iron rich rock. I have no idea what the reward was. I checked inventory did not see anything. So maybe it was just some extra rocks. Not sure. Hopefully TL will tell us what it was.

Liloze
02-02-15, 09:52 AM
Hmm, and what if there is only one reward after finishing the whole series of "fortunes"???

Regards, Robert

The FT doesn't work this way :)
Every time a Fortune is added you get a reward once you finish the task required.
There must be a glitch somewhere if the fortunes as I am reading aren't showing.
I myself did not get any reward from the hot cocoa Fortune. No extra energy, nothing.
Seems the second one is having the same problem!
Anyway I will abstain from trying my luck with it until we hear a clear answer from TL :)

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 01:48 PM
TL are checking into this round of fortunes... I'll keep you informed as soon as I hear back.

Keep posting drops or non-drops.

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 06:10 PM
I can report back that the fortunes have all been checked and are working as they should.

The Rewards are active while they are in progress to complete the Fortune's Goal and all fortunes are providing the correct benefits.

to recap, the Rewards screen will always be blank but is shown to let you know you've completed the fortune. I'll add this to post 2.

figththefire
02-02-15, 11:31 PM
Ok, The Fortunes are fixed! From my second kingdom I did in fact received Fancy Beams!! Though in my primary kingdom yesterday- i did not- I guess there was a bug!
Also i got adamant from the third fortune;) by chopping iron rock

morsith
02-03-15, 12:46 AM
Just received the Beans, the Musical Fruit Fortune. One Fancy Beam drops at the last cut of each of the three trees you need to chop. I haven't maxed out on Fancy Beams yet so I got them. Perhaps those who have 99 Beams already can't receive any more, so they just think that there is no reward.

ninej
02-03-15, 03:19 PM
Working on the troll troupe fortune. What should I do?

ninej
02-03-15, 09:08 PM
I have not received anything!!!!

dragon2046
02-04-15, 02:47 AM
Working on the troll troupe fortune. What should I do?

U have to collect from troll pit three times. I just collected my first time and I received a troll club and some bones. So I believe the rewards are three troll clubs cuz I don't think the troll pit ever dropped troll clubs before. Plus ivy said in the fortune something about a "troll club" and going to where trolls hang out ..... Fighting. So I think I might actually understand this one. Lol. Hope this helps. Use up some troll clubs going on a adventure and u should get some clubs. Enjoy

coolssp
02-05-15, 03:52 AM
I got one fancy beam for each tree chopped but nothing for the cocco fortune😢

robino23
02-05-15, 10:46 AM
Just completed stubborn rubble fortune. U have to chop an iron rich rock. I have no idea what the reward was. I checked inventory did not see anything. So maybe it was just some extra rocks. Not sure. Hopefully TL will tell us what it was.

I received one adament. Are you sure you didn't receive it? If your inventory is full, it won't give it.

shambalaya
02-05-15, 03:32 PM
Can you chop more iron rich rocks for more adamant?

dragon2046
02-07-15, 06:28 AM
The next fortune " fortunate for some" u collect from your market three times I do not what the rewards are. I'm not getting the message that I am maxed on anything but nothing in inventory either. So hopefully someone else can tell us what the rewards are. :)

mnjcafe
02-07-15, 09:52 AM
The cocoa fortune was useless, but I did indeed get a fancy beam at the last chop of each of the three trees... so if there was an issue with that one, it seems to be fixed.

I got the adamant, too. I am sure one day that will be useful.

suziizme
02-07-15, 01:05 PM
U have to collect from troll pit three times. I just collected my first time and I received a troll club and some bones. So I believe the rewards are three troll clubs cuz I don't think the troll pit ever dropped troll clubs before. Plus ivy said in the fortune something about a "troll club" and going to where trolls hang out ..... Fighting. So I think I might actually understand this one. Lol. Hope this helps. Use up some troll clubs going on a adventure and u should get some clubs. Enjoy

I have been to the pit 5 times and no club! Do I need to have zero clubs in my inventory for the clubs that count for the quest?

dragon2046
02-07-15, 01:41 PM
I have been to the pit 5 times and no club! Do I need to have zero clubs in my inventory for the clubs that count for the quest?

No I just kept it under 99. Make sure u are going to troll pit not the sparring pit. :)

suziizme
02-07-15, 01:53 PM
Duh! Thank you so much. I feel stupid but happy now!

dragon2046
02-07-15, 02:31 PM
Duh! Thank you so much. I feel stupid but happy now!

Don't feel bad I had my own duh moment when I couldn't find my wedding alicorn. It was in my inventory I too was happy to find it ! Lol :)

katbtodd
02-07-15, 03:42 PM
On forture #40 and I am not max on troll clubs and did not get one..you posted get one each time ,,I have only done the first on
My mistake I went to the sparring pit

MeganT87
02-09-15, 12:08 PM
The "fortunate for some" fortune reward is weavers cloth. I didn't get it the first collection from market, but I got it on my second market i collected from. 20 hrs to go to see if I get another one. The goal is to collect from the market three times.

katbtodd
02-09-15, 01:06 PM
#41 says you get weaver cloth I have 3 markets it's said progress but got nothing

dragon2046
02-09-15, 01:11 PM
#41 says you get weaver cloth I have 3 markets it's said progress but got nothing

Same with me. I even went back and checked inventory. I had woven cloth in there but it was way back in the inventory by the Halloween stuff. So I didn't get anything from this fortunate for some fortune. So I guess I was unfortunate. Lol. I don't remember fortunes in the past being random drops.

katbtodd
02-09-15, 01:13 PM
Same with me. I even went back and checked inventory. I had woven cloth in there but it was way back in the inventory by the Halloween stuff. So I didn't get anything from this fortunate for some fortune. So I guess I was unfortunate. Lol. I don't remember fortunes in the past being random drops.

I just came back from doing that, checking to see if I have some way way up there ( nothing )
These bunch of forture seem not to be right .

figththefire
02-09-15, 01:34 PM
Same here!!! Again! The market gave me nothing, and no max out msg popped up either
Im sooooo upset with these glitchy fortunes((((

katbtodd
02-09-15, 01:57 PM
Thinking TL got,to look into this

papaservice
02-09-15, 05:19 PM
Where the heck did my wedding Alicorn go? Have had it almost this whole quest, it just up & disappeared on me��

katbtodd
02-09-15, 05:27 PM
Where the heck did my wedding Alicorn go? Have had it almost this whole quest, it just up & disappeared on me��

They took her back

papaservice
02-09-15, 05:46 PM
Well that wasn't very nice, she was just getting to know my other Alicorns.

queentina3
02-09-15, 05:59 PM
This thread is for Fortune Teller Quests and has nothing to do with the Alicorn. Please, can you take the Alicorn discussions to the other thread?

katbtodd
02-10-15, 05:04 AM
Anybody!!!! The markets gave me nothing what's going on with the game !!!!

moddie1
02-10-15, 08:16 AM
1 says you get weaver cloth I have 3 markets and don't see anything to build

tcgms17
02-10-15, 08:21 AM
Would TL please check 41. Fortunate (For Some) Fortune

Collected from market, book shows progress 1/3 but I didn't receive cloth or anything except the usual coin ... Is this supposed to be a random drop fortune or is there a problem ... Thanks

dragon2046
02-10-15, 02:57 PM
Last fortune. Lipstick on a pig. U collect from a regular pig 4 times and each time u get 1 sugar. Has anyone from TL checked on the fortunate for some? I did not get any woven cloth on any of the collections. Is this suppose to be a random drop of woven cloth? Thanks :)

baranr
02-11-15, 01:52 AM
Fortunate for some: Collected 3x from Market, got nothing. I am max out on basic items like beams and blocks, so for these I cannot say, but otherwise there was nothing new in my inventory.

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 02:02 AM
lets wait for a few more posts. I did check with TL before and asked they check all fortunes and they said they were all working correctly. Remember you don't get drops if you're maxed on an item.

Thanks guys... I can't help figure out the fortunes as I'm staying on the glimmer rock fortune. I'm addicted to glimmer bits! :)

Update: I sent through a report anyway! I'll post reply ASAP. Thanks!

labsandboxers
02-11-15, 04:57 AM
Just finished #41. No woven cloth

8hat
02-11-15, 08:55 AM

Same here...nada. I even did a force close and went back to inventory and still no woven cloth.

pipsqueak203
02-11-15, 12:22 PM
No woven cloth for me and I'm definitely not maxed on it.

DessertWolf
02-11-15, 01:56 PM

We're currently taking a look into this. Thanks!

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 06:28 PM
Would TL please check 41. Fortunate (For Some) Fortune

Collected from market, book shows progress 1/3 but I didn't receive cloth or anything except the usual coin ... Is this supposed to be a random drop fortune or is there a problem ... Thanks

News back from TL is that this fortune has now been fixed. Each collection from the Market Place should reward the Woven Cloth.

555KC555
02-11-15, 06:50 PM
News back from TL is that this fortune has now been fixed. Each collection from the Market Place should reward the Woven Cloth.

So what about players like me that already collected twice from market place but didn't receive any woven cloth?

figththefire
02-11-15, 07:06 PM
I wonder too, what about us?

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 07:19 PM
I'm checking on this too.... :)

PikaSquirrel
02-11-15, 07:45 PM
Please write in to support@teamlava.com if you did not receive the Woven Cloth due to this issue. Thanks!

8hat
02-12-15, 09:18 AM
I did not receive the Woven Cloth and sent an email to support as instructed but there is something that bothers me about this fortune...

What is the point of giving us (3, I guess) Woven Cloths? I remember crafting something like that in the past but it was relative to a particular quest/goal. Is this a big clue that we all missed of something that is coming and will help us prepare? Because if the woven cloth is just a mathom to put in our bags, I don't get it.

sunnygirl634
02-12-15, 10:09 AM
I did not receive the Woven Cloth and sent an email to support as instructed but there is something that bothers me about this fortune...

What is the point of giving us (3, I guess) Woven Cloths? I remember crafting something like that in the past but it was relative to a particular quest/goal. Is this a big clue that we all missed of something that is coming and will help us prepare? Because if the woven cloth is just a mathom to put in our bags, I don't get it.

I can remember needing woven cloths for at least two different timed quests. I am sure we will need them again someday.

dragon2046
02-12-15, 10:15 AM
Please write in to support@teamlava.com if you did not receive the Woven Cloth due to this issue. Thanks!

Have a question if we send in request for the woven cloth and TL has to go into our game for us to get it do we have to reinstall or reload our game ? Just trying to decide if it is worth it or not? Thanks :)

DessertWolf
02-12-15, 10:48 AM
Have a question if we send in request for the woven cloth and TL has to go into our game for us to get it do we have to reinstall or reload our game ? Just trying to decide if it is worth it or not? Thanks :)

Usually when they fix an issue on your account, they'll only mention to close the game and re-open it. You probably won't need to reinstall unless they tell you otherwise. Hope this helps!

dragon2046
02-12-15, 12:30 PM
Usually when they fix an issue on your account, they'll only mention to close the game and re-open it. You probably won't need to reinstall unless they tell you otherwise. Hope this helps!

Thank u ! :)

katbtodd
02-13-15, 12:35 AM

I wrote,them like you said here and I PM you on what they said ,,bascly to come back here and get info , I had the info so I take it those of us that didn't get the cloth will not get it Support did nothing for me

SpiritWind00
02-13-15, 12:39 AM
Send a PM to Pika and include your ticket number and ask her to look into it for you....

katbtodd
02-13-15, 01:58 AM
Send a PM to Pika and include your ticket number and ask her to look into it for you....

Ok I sent to her again going to send it to you too let me know if your getting it I might be doing some thing wrong

ive passed it on... Thanks! SW

Queenzod
02-13-15, 12:58 PM
I had the problem, too, so I wrote support and they gave me 3 extra cloths, which is more than I deserved. I only asked for one.

katbtodd
02-13-15, 01:29 PM
They told me to come to,the forum still no answers

55lee55
02-13-15, 01:51 PM
What if we didn't receive woven cloth because we did this Fortune before TL fixed it? I checked my inventory each time I collected from a Market, and I received nothing. I had some cloths saved from previous quests but they were deep in my inventory, and not brought to the front as rewards usually do if I am not maxed on them. Did I not get any because I had some in my storage already? I saw 1/3 in my quest book for this quest, but no reward, then 2/3 but no reward, and no reward when I finished the quest. Usually, if I collect something or get it as a reward, it shows up immediately in my inventory. Am I just out of luck now? I realize that the Fortunes are designed more to be fun than for the reward, but I am comfused because this is one of the few reward items that I am not maxed out on.

Please don't suggest I write to support again. I always get the same canned response that doesn't answer my question and it takes my valuable time to email them outside of the game and forums. Thanks!

SpiritWind00
02-13-15, 01:55 PM
Sorry Lee, but you need the ticket number. Lodge the request and then PM PikaSquirrel with the ticket number as soon as you get the return email with the number. dont wait for their response.

Just simply say that you were advised by a Community Manager to lodge a request for the fortune called xxx that I completed before a fix went through. As such the items were not added to my inventory.

Good luck!

55lee55
02-13-15, 02:06 PM
Thanks SpiritWind! As usual you are the best!

It is not worth it to me to take the effort to get 3 cloths. I will just chalk it up to another fun fortune that I didn't get the reward from, for whatever reason, be it that my inventory was full or it just didn't drop. I see the Fortune Tent as more of an extra little side challenge that sometimes gives me a quest book, and having a quest book at my stage of the game is worth more to me than any possible reward. I'm not going to sweat it. Thanks!

l03z
02-13-15, 02:25 PM
I'm guessing these fortunes are cursed? ;)
Beaten up 2 trolls for the fortune, but counter still says 0... No troll clubs either! :/

tcgms17
02-13-15, 02:40 PM
I'm guessing these fortunes are cursed? ;)
Beaten up 2 trolls for the fortune, but counter still says 0... No troll clubs either! :/

Try collecting from the Trolll Pit. Sounds like you are going to the Troll Sparring Pit instead ... You mentioned beating up 2 trolls.

l03z
02-13-15, 03:02 PM
Try collecting from the Trolll Pit. Sounds like you are going to the Troll Sparring Pit instead ... You mentioned beating up 2 trolls.

True that. (Good point ;)) Although I've clicked on the troll pit as well...and all the other troll related buildings/ponds. Nothing happened!

[edit] oh wait, maybe I've clicked on the troll pit before I had the fortune...just clicked it and it works! Silly me... It's bedtime I think ;)

katbtodd
02-14-15, 03:42 AM
G
Ok I sent to her again going to send it to you too let me know if your getting it I might be doing some thing wrong

ive passed it on... Thanks! SW

Just letting you know haven't heard any thing back on if I'm going to get my 3 woven cloth I keep,checking my inventory nothing yet and no word from support I emails them twice
Thanks Spiritwood

55lee55
02-15-15, 09:36 AM
I have been collecting from regular pigs for Lipstick on a Pig and possibly because I am full of sugar, have collected nothing. There is no countdown, however for collecting from pigs and my quest still shows 0/4. Not a problem for me because when this last Fortune is gone, I lose my Quest Book once again. Just saying, not going to bother with taking my time to send an email.

zentia42
02-15-15, 10:26 PM
I'm on the Lipstick on a pig fortune, and I have not gotten any progress yet after collecting from royal, albino, and black pigs (and sir piggy). I am now growing up two "pig"s (pink, but just called pig, so these may finally work). When folks confirm which pigs work, hopefully the first page can be clarified.

DeeDeeBird70
02-15-15, 10:52 PM
I can confirm that the sugar only drops from the plain pink pig. Besides Sir P, I have a Royal, 2 Albino, 2 Black, and a Turkey dressed pig. Only my 2 pink ones gave up the sugar.

I too had a problem with the woven cloth, but only missed one of them. Not worth the hassle to try and get it.

SpiritWind00
02-16-15, 01:03 AM
42. Lipstick on a Pig Fortune
Collect from a regular pig 4 times.
Rewards: 1 sugar each time.

That would make sense as the goal does say 'regular' not royal. Excellent post DeeDee, thanks for the confirmation.

katbtodd
02-17-15, 02:24 AM
Haven't heard back from pika nor TL on my 3 woven clothes # fortune 41 .others have been lucky and got a quick response.

katbtodd
02-17-15, 02:26 AM
I did not have any problem with the sugar from the pigs ,as soon as I figured what pigs I needed to collect from

belbar22
02-17-15, 02:38 AM
Is it me or has this set of fortunes been a bit disappointing..... Nothing from the first fortune, sugar and woven cloths!!!

katbtodd
02-17-15, 02:48 AM
Is it me or has this set of fortunes been a bit disappointing..... Nothing from the first fortune, sugar and woven cloths!!!

You need the pink pigs to get the sugar I tried all pigs it was the only one that work for me
Yes very disappointing never got anything from the coco bean,,Thinking it was the first one . and nothing from the markets
When did our fortunes become Random drops

katbtodd
02-19-15, 03:00 AM
TL I got my 3 woven cloth this morning with out any problem there were setting in front of my inventory when I got up this morning thank you .

boss_boehme
02-20-15, 05:54 PM
What does the troll pit look like?!

StarThrower2
02-20-15, 07:59 PM
What does the troll pit look like?!

The troll pit looks like a dark bluish gray hole in the ground.

cpabae
02-25-15, 09:34 AM
I just received "The Pungent Fortune," which would require me to go to the troll pit. However, I am still a couple expansions away from the troll pit. I just found the magic garden! So, I'm wondering how long the fortune will stick around. Will I have to time to wait for the troll pit or will the fortune just magically go away after a few days?

Jir67
02-25-15, 10:13 AM
Fortunes remain in your logbook until you complete their specific goal ��

vickyville14
03-06-15, 07:47 AM
Of course it has be be a plain pink pig. The only one I do not have! It doesn't seem worth paying 30 gems to get sugar. Can these be dropped from adventures?

Castloninian
03-06-15, 09:36 AM
Of course it has be be a plain pink pig. The only one I do not have! It doesn't seem worth paying 30 gems to get sugar. Can these be dropped from adventures?
Yea, I had two from adventures. Don't ask me which though.

DrP4ever
03-06-15, 01:00 PM
The pig fortune stinks. I have 5 pigs but apparently none of them are the correct pig! :(

queenofpolharcity
03-09-15, 01:19 AM
"Coco Fortune".... I collected from 15 cocoa plants and rec'd 20 cocoa beans.
So, the reward is an extra 5 cocoa?
I also rec'd random return energy (didn't really keep track of how much) while harvesting but I have the 4th knowledge shard so I don't know if the energy returned was because of the shard or if that was part of the fortune since it said something about a "pick me up". (?)

Ps. Somehow I thought I was really gonna meet some new exotic lady character in my cocoa fields, named Coco! LOL
Pps. Is this new fortune a hint that we're gonna need ALOT of cocoa next week for Valentine's??? lol

Hahaha!! That's exactly what I thought--a fancy, schmancy lady with furs (faux, of course!) and beautiful big hair named Coco!! How hilarious would that be?!? I'm so glad that I'm not by myself when I think of these crazy things!!

DrP4ever
03-14-15, 04:53 AM
So if we don't have the right pig do we never get another fortune? This is a bad fortune!

shambalaya
03-14-15, 06:08 AM
So if we don't have the right pig do we never get another fortune? This is a bad fortune!

I agree that the "regular pig" should be the black pig you buy with coins, but since that is not the case focus on the ancient vault and hunt roaming bandits adventures, they will eventually drop a pink pig. You've got some time too, since there are currently no new adventures after that one!

DrP4ever
03-22-15, 04:48 AM
Still no correct pig, still no end to the fortune, really really bad fortune!

StarThrower2
03-22-15, 05:46 AM
I believe it's a pink pig that is what's needed?

meme1098
03-22-15, 08:50 AM
Yea..I had to buy one since I had every kind but 'pink'. It's a trap to make you spend gems...lol

KishmishPls
03-27-15, 05:52 PM
It's nothing quite so nefarious
These pigs are just so temerarious!
They like to go questing
But while they are resting
You may find a pig- that's hilarious!

"KishmishPls, you've gone quite insane!"
"Are you sure you're not out of your brain?"
Dear players, I'm sure
That Advent'ring's the cure
If pink piggies are causing you pain!

SpiritWind00
03-27-15, 05:57 PM
fantastic post KishmishPls.... :)

Liloze
03-28-15, 07:02 AM
It's nothing quite so nefarious
These pigs are just so temerarious!
They like to go questing
But while they are resting
You may find a pig- that's hilarious!

"KishmishPls, you've gone quite insane!"
"Are you sure you're not out of your brain?"
Dear players, I'm sure
That Advent'ring's the cure
If pink piggies are causing you pain!

:D Nice 👍👍👍👍

madeinseattle
05-07-15, 06:48 PM
Just finished "Lipstick on a Pig" I got everything throughout the quest..but it's sad coz my quest book is gone..I sure hope we get something soon.

anurulz
05-27-15, 01:45 AM
I have a noob question..i just bought the fortune teller and collected from it twice..not received any quest or popup for a fortune...does it start randomly or do i have a glitch?

meme1098
05-27-15, 08:10 AM
It takes several collections. Sometimes it can be up to 5 collections between fortunes. Check out all the fortunes in The Hub.

haimesy1980
06-23-15, 08:30 PM
does that mean thats it for fortunes, its harrdly worth it, i may swell shelve it if there aren''t more

SpiritWind00
06-24-15, 12:52 AM
does that mean thats it for fortunes, its harrdly worth it, i may swell shelve it if there aren''t more

If you're up to date and completed no 42 Lipstick on a Pig, then yes you can store the tent until new fortunes are released.

CatSS3
06-25-15, 12:58 PM
How to you find the sticky fortune? I have been looking for a long time and cannot find it

kooky panda
06-25-15, 02:24 PM
How to you find the sticky fortune? I have been looking for a long time and cannot find it

. The Sticky Fortune
(It's between the rocks!)
Chop down Small Rock Pile x 1
Rewards: one Super Glue per chop

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994

CatSS3
06-25-15, 08:35 PM
Thank you so very much

potatoKida
10-30-15, 02:12 AM
When will more fortunes be added? I want gem rewarding fortunes or trade ticket rewarding fortunes ;____;

Better yet, expansion rewarding fortunes!

bald1e
03-30-16, 09:39 AM
I cant seem to sell any of my Dead Trees anymore on the Lip Puckering Fortune, I have 3 now that i bought from the market and i'm unable to sell.
Force closed untold times, On Android, Castle Story v1.2.5.4g

SpiritWind00
03-30-16, 01:13 PM
I cant seem to sell any of my Dead Trees anymore on the Lip Puckering Fortune, I have 3 now that i bought from the market and i'm unable to sell.
Force closed untold times, On Android, Castle Story v1.2.5.4g

I'm still waiting on an answer from S8 on this issue. Please check this thread in the Bugs/Issues forum for resolution. :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89582-Cannot-sell-purchased-logs-rocks-etc

agnes0124
04-20-16, 09:58 PM
Any news on the 'lipstick on a pig' fortune? Not sure what to do. What is a regular pig?Thx ~;)

SpiritWind00
04-20-16, 10:15 PM
Any news on the 'lipstick on a pig' fortune? Not sure what to do. What is a regular pig?Thx ~;)

It's the plain pink looking one... :) good luck!

moni2901
08-25-16, 12:00 PM
Hello! Please help me, what's the regular pig? I do not find the blessed :(

SpiritWind00
08-25-16, 05:16 PM
Hello! Please help me, what's the regular pig? I do not find the blessed :(
It's the pink pig you purchase with gems or get through a box/crate from an adventure. The guide to the list of Fortunes is in the Hub - click on the purple link below.

moni2901
08-26-16, 07:06 AM
It's the plain pink looking one... :) good luck!

Thank you so much!!

BuB989
10-06-16, 08:27 AM
Will there be any new fortunes released any time in the near future?

CuteTali
01-25-17, 07:37 PM
I just finished 42 and can't find the next one. Is that all there is? I was enjoying playing the little tent collecting games...

SpiritWind00
01-25-17, 08:17 PM
I just finished 42 and can't find the next one. Is that all there is? I was enjoying playing the little tent collecting games...
Yes that's all there are currently.... :)