PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck and can't continue, please help

bozotc19
01-29-15, 11:10 AM
I only have three goals now and all are based on ridiculously rare events. Need mysterious potion for enchanted mithril bars, which never seem to drop. Need adventurer medal for which there is no end in sight. Need 4 bestiary books from library which also only appear in a blue moon. Otherwise, I am accomplishing nothing. Any clue on how to trigger other quests because I am getting frustrated. Thanks in advance

8hat
01-29-15, 12:00 PM
Yep, you are stuck pretty good. Oh but don't lose hope; there are a few things you could try:

1. Adventurer medal-sorry, there's nothing for it but just keep going on adventures, but it could be your next one!
2. Beastiary books- you could try building more libraries to give you more collection places and building something would keep your workshops going (also, the collection of materials...)
3. Mithril to make the bars-Deep mine (have 2 if you can) and the jewelry trade; short of purchasing a Mithril Dragon...idk

If you're bored you could purchase a Fortune Teller Tent but if you have the gems to do that you should probably get the Mithril Dragon. It's not much consolation but we've all been in one sticky situation or another with this game; I hope yours works itself loose soon. Good Luck!

meme1098
01-29-15, 12:03 PM
Mysterious Potion: drops from troll places including the swamp. Do you have Kaz's abode, troll pit, troll castle, &/or swamp? Just keep collecting from them & potion will drop eventually.

Adventurer Badge: no one knows how many are required or maybe even how many of each available adventure. Just keep going every day & it eventually will be fulfilled.

Bestiary books: I had out about 4 libraries to up my chances of books for this one & the books required to upgrade the wizard schools.
Just keep collecting, adventuring, etc. & things will fall in line.

Haha...2 good responses simultaneously :)

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-15, 12:22 PM
Adventurer badge I believe it's a specific square top left of the magic garden if I remember correctly.

No idea on mysterious potion don't think I've done that part.

Beastiary books, took me a month with one library. I would go a week with one book then 3 days in a row I'd get a book.

MeganT87
01-29-15, 12:33 PM
Mysterious potion/venom doesn't drop from troll pits, etc. that's the troll essence which is green also. Mysterious venom/potion drops from manticores and the magic garden.

bozotc19
01-29-15, 12:50 PM
Appreciate your comments.....although I have to admit frustrated

meme1098
01-29-15, 12:50 PM
I guess I got confused as to which potion he was referring.

The Explorer's Badge is for expanding your Kingdom/Queendom.

8hat
01-29-15, 01:12 PM
The Explorer's Badge is for expanding your Kingdom/Queendom.

My bad...he wrote adventurer badge so my brain thinks 'go on an adventure'. You're right that was the expansions...that one did take forever, but yeah one day you will hit the magic number of squares or magic square.

meme1098
01-29-15, 01:19 PM
My bad...he wrote adventurer badge so my brain thinks 'go on an adventure'. You're right that was the expansions...that one did take forever, but yeah one day you will hit the magic number of squares or magic square.

OP mentioned adventurer badge so you were on point. Another poster mentioned expanding to a certain square to get that but that's the explorers badge. :)

Anaboe
01-29-15, 03:14 PM
I guess we've all been at that point. Just play the game, try to build on your inventory, or try to get every major building to lvl 5. You'll get the items soon enough, and once you'll reach the point you only have the Sister, Sister-goal, or even worse, no goals left at all. Enjoy it while it lasts :)