PDA

View Full Version : Battle area awards and mining parts - left overs

grace_sims
01-28-15, 04:50 PM
I have a variety of items that I won from tournaments and mining that I didn't get enough of to craft a dragon. So they are just sitting in storage. Will they come up again in future tournaments or mining where I will be able to use them?

freshfunin2008
01-28-15, 05:25 PM
AFAIK that has never occurred.

chibi531
01-29-15, 10:06 AM
What I'd like to see - maybe next Halloween or so, is a "Frankenstein" dragon that can be crafted using a bunch of miscellaneous leftover parts (say 500 or so of them).

TL could monetize that fairly easily (just buy the remaining parts for gems), for anyone who hadn't accumulated all the part detrius, and could offer some non-$$ way for other players to accumulate parts (though I dunno what that would be).

Though I figure we'll probably be stuck with the extra parts forever

mbyte68
01-29-15, 10:09 AM
prey they all make a return theres a bunch of android users NOW wont have ANY of theese old ones

LonePudding
01-29-15, 12:54 PM
@chibi531 there is already a franken dragon.

Kennedward
01-29-15, 02:44 PM
It would be nice to use them, I got lots of useless parts from previous battles and mining....

freshfunin2008
01-29-15, 03:34 PM
I just don't like the clutter in the storage of parts that will never be used again.

belbar22
01-29-15, 03:37 PM
Wish they would just delete them from our storage. I am sure they did this once before a couple of years ago.

mbyte68
01-29-15, 04:02 PM
no point deleting them from storage they all need bringing back so android players and any new and old ios players can get there hands on them

maizee0404
01-29-15, 04:25 PM
no point deleting them from storage they all need bringing back so android players and any new and old ios players can get there hands on them

I agree :) iv tonnes of spares in my storage some i only needed a few more parts for! Bring back the old dragons and let us try for them :)

Kennedward
01-30-15, 07:55 AM
I agree :) iv tonnes of spares in my storage some i only needed a few more parts for! Bring back the old dragons and let us try for them :)

Yup, I wonder when they're bringing them back though? They're just introducing new ones all the time....

mbyte68
01-30-15, 08:23 AM
ikr they need to chill with the new ones for a while i think TBH its like pokemon only worse as you CANT catch all theese to meny of certain combo ones like the red/yellow green/yellows makes it a lucky draw bag :( a better chance with EPIC dragon breeding be nice to implement

Kennedward
01-31-15, 07:33 AM
ikr they need to chill with the new ones for a while i think TBH its like pokemon only worse as you CANT catch all theese to meny of certain combo ones like the red/yellow green/yellows makes it a lucky draw bag :( a better chance with EPIC dragon breeding be nice to implement

I know, they just keep introducing new ones when most players don't even have those that have been removed from the game

mbyte68
01-31-15, 10:32 AM
I know, they just keep introducing new ones when most players don't even have those that have been removed from the game

IKR was lookin through the list of no longer ones and must say i fancy my eyes on about 20 at least ):

Kennedward
02-02-15, 08:55 PM
IKR was lookin through the list of no longer ones and must say i fancy my eyes on about 20 at least ):

I think a lot of players have a lot of leftovers too, wonder when TL will re-introduce them back into the game?