PDA

View Full Version : Food not stacking

mcmug17
01-28-15, 12:52 PM
Right now I have two unspiced chicken noodle soup sitting on two different counters.... Or they are supposed to be two different foods.... Neither case is right.17927

Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
01-28-15, 02:48 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Food should be stacking together. I've tried this out and my two chicken noodle soup were able to be stacked. Could you try making another two unspiced chicken noodle soup again and see if they stack?

mcmug17
01-28-15, 03:21 PM
I'm sure this is a rare glitch. Just wanted to report that it could happen. I was hoping you would be look at logs if there's any. Will report back if I see it again.

mamareader02
01-29-15, 06:33 PM
Uhhhhh....right after the gold star goals came on,I have 2 seperate stacks of parfait,help please

mamareader02
01-29-15, 06:39 PM
Also deleted and re installed....didn't work

electronicole
03-05-15, 02:56 PM
So some of my dishes are taking up multiple countertops regardless of whether or not they are the same dish. For example, I cooked two sweetheart cupcakes and they are using two different countertops even though they should have merged onto one.

I'm using version 2 1.6 on iOS 8 for iPhone 5.

Anyone else having this issue? Please fix.

nmishii
03-05-15, 04:30 PM
I have cucumber sandwiches on two counters. It's hard enough sometimes to be limited to a set number of counters, so it would be nice if you could make sure like dishes are on the same counter. Playing on the current version of RS2.

nmishii
03-05-15, 04:37 PM
I have cucumber sandwiches on two counters. It's hard enough sometimes to be limited to a set number of counters, so it would be nice if you could make sure like dishes are on the same counter. Playing on the current version of RS2.

I also have strawberry shortcake on two counters. And I can't serve food.

also thought I deleted the thumbnail from the original post but it got posted. Now I can't remove it.

mcmug17
03-05-15, 04:46 PM
Again. Two Apple pies

mcmug17
03-05-15, 10:40 PM
Two tuna sandwiches

nmishii
03-06-15, 02:56 PM
It happened again yesterday with strawberry shortcake. Noticed someone else reported this too yesterday. Happening since the last update.

SparklyOctopus
03-06-15, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the update guys! We'll take a look at this. :)

SparklyOctopus
03-09-15, 12:47 PM
Hey guys! If this happens again, could you respond back to the forum so that we can take a look further?

sashaw93
03-11-15, 01:46 AM
hi just happened to me with BLT sandwiches. No biggie just thought you would want to know

catfoodie
03-11-15, 07:28 AM
Just got pizzas stacking on different counters

nmishii
03-11-15, 01:16 PM
Happened again with stew. Might be happening after the slicing tomato. I noticed it twice but not sure if related.

ariana0601
03-11-15, 02:49 PM
Happened to me several times today and over the past few days and after different dishes, but for some reason it looks like it happens every single time I have the Tuna Roll on one of my counters. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not.....

nmishii
03-11-15, 03:20 PM
Happened again with French dip sandwich. When I served it, it went into the space of my extra stew (see post 16) that ran out, and there was nothing to yhe right of it as apparently my French dip sandwich (see post 16) ran out. Then I left the game, and when I came back the game started from the splash screen. I didn't look at my counters immediately, but when I did there was an extra French dip with 49 servings where French dip was earlier. I guess some dishes reset to an earlier time.

ElaineCarrel
03-11-15, 07:25 PM
This happened this morning w the green Irish pasta. I couldn't afford to buy another counter since it would've cost 28,000 coins nor did I have room to place it. I was in the middle of waiting for an expansion waiting to finish expanding 12x11. I hope this glitch gets taken care of soon please. My pasta went where my grilled cheese sandwiches were gonna go since I was working towards the 3rd mastery star. I ended tying up 3 stoves for quite awhile and then I had my pantry full since I hadn't place for my cheese and bread to go. It was very frustrating.
I left RS 2 and went to BS and RS to work on tipping and cooking those recipes for those current challenges. When I returned to RS 2 much later everything was back to normal. I'm just glad that the foods in RS 2 don't spoil and give us those ugly black flies that we get in the original RS and BS games.

nmishii
03-11-15, 07:38 PM
Happened again with French dip sandwich. When I served it, it went into the space of my extra stew (see post 16) that ran out, and there was nothing to yhe right of it as apparently my French dip sandwich (see post 16) ran out. Then I left the game, and when I came back the game started from the splash screen. I didn't look at my counters immediately, but when I did there was an extra French dip with 49 servings where French dip was earlier. I guess some dishes reset to an earlier time.

Awhile after I posted this, I went into my game again. The French dip counters initially had over 400 on the left counter and 49 on the right counter. They both had 1 serving. Didn't get a screenshot. They were both served.

mrslugo
03-16-15, 02:05 PM
This is still happening to me can u plz fix it

layniek4172
03-19-15, 12:10 PM
Also happening to me. I have unspiced stuffed peppers on two different counters right now.

SparklyOctopus
03-19-15, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the information, everyone. We've been passing this along to the team. :)

akikoseats
03-22-15, 09:47 PM
This is happening to me now. 2 unspiced quiches. Iphone 5s.

Aud2007
03-25-15, 03:18 AM
I'm also having this problem; right now, it's the Lovely Cheesecake.19370

nmishii
03-26-15, 10:47 AM
It happened again with potato pesto pie. Also on mar 15 with meat lovers pizza...forgot to post that one.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 10:12 AM
This just happened to me with the fajitas, annoying because it stopped me having space to put French dip sandwiches out:(

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:32 PM
Well, I never had this problem before...

sugerbabby2
04-28-15, 12:31 PM
I have 2 counters with baked potato on them

abonoda77
04-28-15, 09:39 PM
I had two lobster sandwiches on two counters yesterday but today seems fine.

kelvinj08
04-29-15, 04:11 PM
is there a fix for this, I'm having same issue?

sugarzen6
04-30-15, 06:27 AM
I'm also having this issue.

abonoda77
04-30-15, 05:58 PM
I have two vegetable juices that are not stacking . 20081

Farmacy23
05-01-15, 05:41 PM
Game version 21.7
iOS version 8.3
Account name: Farmacy23

Hi,
I opened the game this morning and my food on most counters is still there (there's nothing block the door and usually it will sold out). Sometimes it happens but I'm getting use to it ^^" but today it is different because there're also duplicate food on my counters. Please help fix this issue. There's still food to place on counters.

atseng
05-02-15, 05:56 AM
After months of compliant by many users, I see no improvement at all, can some one please fix the problem of "food not stacking". This is getting VERY ANNOYING!!

kezza181
05-03-15, 02:26 AM
I have this issue too. What's happening???

goodeats711
05-04-15, 04:13 PM
I have 3 counters with Lobster Bisque. To make matters worse, 2 of them were finally down to 1,000. Then, an hour later they are both back up to 1,300. Other foods are also increasing in numbers from what they were without cooking more.

So some of my dishes are taking up multiple countertops regardless of whether or not they are the same dish. For example, I cooked two sweetheart cupcakes and they are using two different countertops even though they should have merged onto one.

I'm using version 2 1.6 on iOS 8 for iPhone 5.

Anyone else having this issue? Please fix.

nmishii
05-04-15, 05:59 PM
This has been happening for over 3 months now. Can it get fixed? If this is just another issue that will not ever get fixed, ca you at least let us buy more than 20 counters to offset the counter space we keep losing?

bobbyrae
05-05-15, 06:02 AM
Thanks for the information, everyone. We've been passing this along to the team. :)
But are they going to fix it?

kenvindeptrai
05-09-15, 03:36 AM
My fajita split by 2 , i dont have enough counter to sell my dish
My id kenvindeptrai
Level 39

midsummerbreeze
05-14-15, 05:27 PM
This is a know issue, please post on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77858-Food-not-stacking

Is this fixed? I don't see that it is especially since others have been experiencing this for over 5 months. I'm seeing this issue with even greater frequency now. When will it be resolved?

kooky panda
05-14-15, 06:35 PM
I will see if there is any news on this.

oxRoseHavenxo
05-24-15, 04:17 AM
I also have 2 counters occupying the same dish. Someone mentioned early on in the thread that they had earned a star at the time. Sure enough, the two dishes that are stacked are the ones I earned a star or mastered yesterday.

FrozenTurtle
05-26-15, 10:27 AM
I also have 2 counters occupying the same dish. Someone mentioned early on in the thread that they had earned a star at the time. Sure enough, the two dishes that are stacked are the ones I earned a star or mastered yesterday.

Thanks for this information! We will pass this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

kikine35
05-30-15, 07:35 AM
CaCme fait la meme chose a moi aussi

txangel1109
05-30-15, 08:28 PM

My food isn't stacking right.

Love this game!!

This is Today's picture. I now have 2 separate foods occupying 4 counters. That dud not stack correctly. And when I turned the game on my counters were empty. I started to fill them and then the slicing tomatoes came down. After that my counters were full and I had lost all the 9 batches of food I had just put out. This happens frequently, but the stacking issue is new.

Please advise.

mermaidzen
06-03-15, 04:39 AM
Ok I am having a strange problem I have chilled cheese on 2 different counters stopping me from serving more food. Has this happen to anyone else

Xialio
06-03-15, 09:20 AM
my pizza oven seems to jump from where it was to over a counter where it stops counter space or the food on the counter doesn't sell, still resulting in an unusable counter, but pizza oven is still usable and cooks as normal.....very strange lol.

Unfortunately last time this happened a normal reboot of game didn't cure it, and had to delete and reinstall game, don't worry game is saved on thier servers so u won't loose anything :) and it's not happened since :)

kooky panda
06-03-15, 10:20 AM
This is a known issue.
Merging thread with current bug thread.

mermaidzen
06-03-15, 12:32 PM
This is a known issue.
Merging thread with current bug thread.
Thanks

People have said that it has happened after earning a star but I have mastered Grilled cheese ages ago so nothing to do that on mine.

alemay1204
06-14-15, 09:06 AM
This happened yesterday with bitterballen. I had two counters with them and besides that, my food is not selling when I close the game!

chewingmilk
06-19-15, 02:51 AM
Happend to me today

Please fix this.. I cannot use this if there is another cruise event.. Thank you..!!

chewingmilk
06-19-15, 12:20 PM
I think it resolved all by itself.. When the chicken alfredo was sold.. I took that counter and swapped with another counter.. And for now.. I son't have unstacked dishes..

jelichami
06-30-15, 05:33 AM
This is happening with the 4th of July foods. They occupy new counter space each time you serve them rather than stacking. I have two counters of potato salad and two counters full of ribs right now.

Blazin_Betty
07-15-15, 05:39 PM
My food is not combining on my counters. I have two unspiced split pea soups on two separate counters, and several appliances with food ready to serve and nowhere to put them. I also have unspiced tuna rolls on two separate counters. I made more soup and more rolls and they still didn't combine.

sandrop329
07-20-15, 06:25 AM
Can someone please help? I have Tuna Sandwiches on two counters. I need the extra counter space that this is taking up. Currently one has 174 servings and the other has 49. I do one chair out for the event. Thanks!

bobbyrae
07-20-15, 09:41 AM
Smh. Is this still really happening? Smh. Why can't it be fixed already?

kooky panda
07-20-15, 10:13 AM
Merging with current thread.

iconoclast02
07-23-15, 11:41 AM
My ravioli is not stacking every time. Happened once yesterday, and again today.

kooky panda
07-23-15, 02:57 PM
They are still looking into this issue.
It has not been forgotten!

nmishii
07-23-15, 05:20 PM
They are still looking into this issue.
It has not been forgotten!

Well, that's hard to believe. Its been almost 6 months since this problem was reported and its not fixed. It doesn't appear important enough to them to fix, as with other issues that linger on forever.

If they really cared and couldn't fix it, the least they could do would be to give us an extra counter or two to make up for the lost counter(s).

It seems like the issue occurs when the game syncs with the server after a while, and instead of recognizing the sold dishes they put back the dishes on the counter that were there at one point in time, unless the counter has been filled. Maybe if they checked all the counters (not hard, there's at most 20) before they restored them, and saw that there was a duplicate dish placed there, they could just add the plates to the existing plates rather than take up another counter. This is a workaround rather than a fix, but at least it'll give them more time to try (or not try) to solve the real issue.

altheamae64
10-12-15, 03:12 PM
Agree, this only started happening to me yesterday and I raised a support ticket only to be told that this was a 'known issue' So I head here to find out what's being done about it and the answer is 'absolutely nothing whatsoever'

In 7 months they've done precisely nothing to help all us loyal players - many of whom support not only this game, but several others in the franchise.

Fair enough if it's proving difficult to do, I can understand that but what I cannot understand is why there's:

A. No apology forthcoming
B. No workaround in place such as allowing extra counters per player
C. No explanation about what the problem is and when we can expect it to be resolved.

In terms of customer service that's absolutely appalling and it's pretty rare to be treated with such contempt as a punter in this day and age.

Shame on you S8

Oh, and like some other players I have the additional problem of my food not selling overnight so I now have full counters every morning and nowhere to put all the stuff that's been cooking all night.

Compounded of course by the fact that one dish occupies 2 counters.

Wonderful.

maridadi
11-01-15, 10:10 PM
Spot on, altheamae64. This is a constant issue that keeps happening to me too. I now have both omelette and pepperoni in 2 separate counters. And additionally, food is selling rather slowly so I have ready meals just sitting on my stoves as my counters are full. This bug needs to be fixed already.

chuckyt888
01-14-16, 08:48 AM
I have strawberry smoothies taking up 2 counters when they should only accumulate on one counter.

kooky panda
01-14-16, 11:22 AM
I am not seeing this on my game. Try restarting your game. If this is still happening, please post a screenshot of your counters.

chuckyt888
01-14-16, 05:42 PM
27779Restarting didn't help. Conveniently food isn't coming off my counters either at the rate it should.

Rynetory2
01-14-16, 08:02 PM
Thank you for your pic and feedback. This issue has been reported. Thanks.

kooky panda
01-15-16, 09:06 AM
Merging this thread with the current bug thread.

flechesbleues
02-22-16, 05:53 AM
I've noticed today that I have one dish (coq au vin) taking up two counter spots in my restaurant. Why is this and can I do anything about it? All my counters are full (as I've been stocking up for the cruise) so I'd really like to have that space back (but without losing the food - I currently have 1801 servings on one counter and 2333 on another, I'd like to combine those together, which usually happens automatically).

Rynetory2
02-22-16, 07:03 AM
Sorry about this. It's a known issue. Can you try restarting your game and see if that helps? If it doesnt and if you need to stack your food, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this. Thanks.

Merging with current thread.