PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Listal
01-28-15, 11:47 AM
What do you guys think is better. To save Gems for a creature or get the biggest habitat?

ArcadiaTofu
01-28-15, 11:56 AM
I save gems to speed-breed (I NEVER buy animals since I'd rather spend the gems on speeding up times to get them. The only one I ever bought was the Retriever, but only because it was on sale and because it was impossible to breed it out normally for me).

I also used gems to buy a few Grand Habitats when they were on sale for 150 gems each.

God I miss that sale... I should have bought more but I was an utter idiot and only got four >.< I hope to god they give us that sale again. I'd spend money for gems for Grand Habitats at 150 a pop...

Listal
01-28-15, 12:02 PM
How often to sales for animals or habitats appear?

readysetgo888
01-28-15, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I always save mine to speed breedings if needed... so that if I get an 8 hour breed after a 5 hour breed, I can spend 3 gems to make them even. Or, to speed by a couple hours so that I can set up a new breed before bedtime.

They pretty much never have sales. The only sale they ever had was on Black Friday, and that was for gems and habitats, but that was the only one. It sucks, I wish they would have gem sales at least every couple months. I would definitely buy them if they did. The only time animals have been on sale is immediately after they were released, and only a couple of them... you don't really need to buy animals, though. Gems are better spent on speeding up breedings and tournaments... every animal can be breed for free if you're patient enough.