PDA

View Full Version : Trading dragons

Clark_Wayne
01-28-15, 11:39 AM
Anyone know why we can't trade double rainbow or triple rainbow ?
Is it because of the rainbow element ?

I remember we couldn't trade dragons like royal, stone, metal or cosmic and now we are able to trade them so i wonder why rainbow wasn't trade-able

mbyte68
01-28-15, 11:44 AM
jst knowticed that Darn wasted food feeding my other jst now as well to trade for gems, kinda waste as isnt they only 3 outcomes that aint worth keeping , u whould think 2 rainbows breeded whould of give u chance at Doulble Rainbow maybe TL can add this to the outcomes , any word from this idea TL ?? and then rainbow and doulble rainbow for chance at Triple , Hmmmmmmm

Kennedward
01-28-15, 12:06 PM
Anyone know why we can't trade double rainbow or triple rainbow ?
Is it because of the rainbow element ?

I remember we couldn't trade dragons like royal, stone, metal or cosmic and now we are able to trade them so i wonder why rainbow wasn't trade-able

Certain dragons cannot be traded for gems, like Stone and a few others, I'm not sure why, but TL made it this way

cocauina
01-28-15, 03:03 PM
Certain dragons cannot be traded for gems, like Stone and a few others, I'm not sure why, but TL made it this way

Stone can now be traded, along with Tropic and Royal, the ones we cannot trade are the dragons bought with coins (Fire, Forest, Water, Air and Light), Rainbow, Gemstone, Passion and Olympus Dragon.

Kennedward
01-29-15, 02:43 PM
Stone can now be traded, along with Tropic and Royal, the ones we cannot trade are the dragons bought with coins (Fire, Forest, Water, Air and Light), Rainbow, Gemstone, Passion and Olympus Dragon.

Nice, I didn't know that, thanks for the info

cocauina
01-29-15, 03:28 PM
Nice, I didn't know that, thanks for the info

I forgot to include Lotus, and the craftable/breedable Gemstone dragons, Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald, Onyx, Topaz, Tiger's Eye, Pearl, Quartz, Jade and Sapphire. About Comet I don't know.

maizee0404
01-29-15, 04:36 PM
Nice iv just traded one of my golems :) im gettin a white stone and black stone and something else it didnt load but im happy one black stone goes towards the ones with black elements i have the rest ;)
Wonder if there will be new ones added soon..that would be cool :)

Kennedward
01-30-15, 07:56 AM
I forgot to include Lotus, and the craftable/breedable Gemstone dragons, Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald, Onyx, Topaz, Tiger's Eye, Pearl, Quartz, Jade and Sapphire. About Comet I don't know.

Those I know, I have all of them:cool: