PDA

View Full Version : Not received Gems... :(

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:19 PM
A notice came that if we download new restaurant story valentine's day and bakery story valentine's day, we'll get 5 gems for restaurant story valentine's day and 6 gems for bakery story valentine's day...but i didnt received gems for restaurant story valentine's day... only received for bakery story valentine's day which is 6 gems... My Bakery story is got all 11 gems as you promised...but i play farm story, restaurant story, city story and treasure story...these are not received 5 gems...pls gv me that 5 gems too...cz i have downloaded the both games...My storm8 id is 'Ashrxx'...

Thank you

Unregistered
02-05-11, 02:13 AM
I d? not receive my winning gems when I resolve the missions - for instance plant 20 strawberries, harvest 20 strawberries and I am told that I win 10 gems and 300 money - but I don't get Them. Please solve the problem now. My ID is zk1976. Same problem in restaurant and farm.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 02:19 AM
To get the gems after downloading the other games just play them for a bit and reboot your iPhone or iPad or w/e they should be there afterwards.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 02:21 AM
I d? not receive my winning gems when I resolve the missions - for instance plant 20 strawberries, harvest 20 strawberries and I am told that I win 10 gems and 300 money - but I don't get Them. Please solve the problem now. My ID is zk1976. Same problem in restaurant and farm.

You don't get that. After you master a crop the first time it gives you 1,000 coins. Second time it gives you a gem. Third I think it's 2,000coins and the fourth time it gives you a gnome....