PDA

View Full Version : Answered Level 187

pinkychariot
01-28-15, 09:58 AM
Hi I am stuck on lvl 187. It has that you have to collect green, yellow and one other thing. The other thing you have to collect 4. It does not tell you what you have to collect 4 of. Have been through it over and over but cannot complete as the four thing is still there. Does anyone know what I have to collect 4 of please?

FrozenTurtle
01-28-15, 11:24 AM
Sorry about that! The last part of the recipe is 4 Yellow Gobblers. You will need to make a match next to them first to stun, then another match to remove them from the board and add it to your recipe.

Can you try reinstalling your game and updating to the most current version of Candy Blast Mania? Let me know if you continue to have troubles seeing any parts of your recipes. Thanks!

234oliveoil
02-12-15, 06:09 PM
I'm having the same problem on level 187. l have stunned the gobbler and still lose. I have lost so much money on this level.

FrozenTurtle
02-12-15, 06:33 PM
You will need to make two matches to remove 1 Gobbler for the recipe.

dylandog14
03-26-15, 11:08 AM
Hi, I am on level 187 and need lemon and green candies. I also need 4 ???. There is no indication of what the 4 are. I just cannot figure out what I am supposed to collect 4 of and cannot get past this level. Can anyone help please? Hope I have posted this in the right place. :confused:

SparklyOctopus
03-26-15, 11:15 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that. You should be seeing that you need yellow candies, green candies, and 4 yellow gobblers. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if you can see the yellow gobblers?

dylandog14
03-27-15, 08:57 AM
Many thanks. Will try.....

uvcherry
04-17-15, 08:36 PM
I need help on level 187 in candy blast mania I don't know what the number 4 stands for

SLT3962
04-20-15, 07:04 PM
I am having the same problem on level 187. I can't see what it is that I need 4 of. I've gotten all of the yellow and green candies several times, but not getting credit for ****ing the gobblers. If I uninstall and then reinstall will I lose my history on prior levels?

SparklyOctopus
04-21-15, 10:42 AM
I am having the same problem on level 187. I can't see what it is that I need 4 of. I've gotten all of the yellow and green candies several times, but not getting credit for ****ing the gobblers. If I uninstall and then reinstall will I lose my history on prior levels?

Sorry to hear that! If you uninstall and reinstall, you will not lose your history. Please try uninstalling and let us know if that works. :)