PDA

View Full Version : Fixed No!!! No more Fire Opal pieces! -- MINING BUG

Splashy81
01-27-15, 10:51 PM
Hello, :( :(

I worked hard to make sure I didn't have any Fire Opal pieces left in my inventory after I made my last Opal earlier this week. I just don't care for the loose pieces sitting in my storage for no reason! Well, I went mining for the new sandstone dragon just now and was rewarded with 2 sandstone pieces and also 2 Opal pieces!!

BUG: mine is giving opal pieces as the "additional reward" on the dragon side of the mine! :confused:

PepperWoo
01-27-15, 11:27 PM
I don't like extra pieces in my storage either so I try to get exactly 200 pieces when mining, but honestly, that doesn't mean you should complain strongly against what they did. It's TL's fault anyway for not clarifying the duration of the Fire Opal dragon (in game pop-up is different from the mine timer), just chill and give others a chance to catch up. Not like the extra pieces you get will harm you or anything.

[S8] Regina
01-28-15, 10:57 AM
Hello, :( :(

I worked hard to make sure I didn't have any Fire Opal pieces left in my inventory after I made my last Opal earlier this week. I just don't care for the loose pieces sitting in my storage for no reason! Well, I went mining for the new sandstone dragon just now and was rewarded with 2 sandstone pieces and also 2 Opal pieces!!

BUG: mine is giving opal pieces as the "additional reward" on the dragon side of the mine! :confused:

This is intended. There was an issue with the timer difference noted in the announcement dialog and in mining. As a result, Fire Opals will drop as bonus loot from the Mine and the recipe for it has been extended until Friday. Please let me know if you have any questions!