PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2

JustKay
01-27-15, 06:13 PM
OMGosh! Just saw this... is this hint that Bakery Story 2 is in the works just like Restaurant Story 2?

The little game download icon is very creamy strawberry and the 2 looks a lot like the 2 on the Restaurant Story Icon.

PepperWoo
01-27-15, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure about this.. never got the hang out of Restaurant Story 2. Waiting for parts to upgrade things over there is a pain in the gluteus maximus!

filochick1982
01-27-15, 06:17 PM
Don't think I'd be interested to be honest. I've spent too much real money on Bakery Story and Fashion Story to add other games that I will want to spend money on.

ElaineCarrel
01-27-15, 06:20 PM
OMGosh! Just saw this... is this hint that Bakery Story 2 is in the works just like Restaurant Story 2?

The little game download icon is very creamy strawberry and the 2 looks a lot like the 2 on the Restaurant Story Icon.

Where'd u come across this little tidbit?

Sgt_FluffBall
01-27-15, 06:41 PM
It is not Bakery Story 2.

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

LavaRain8
01-27-15, 06:44 PM

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

LOL, I love how Fluff just states that it's not Bakery Story 2....yet doesn't say what it actually is. :D

I guess it's a secret project. Interesting... ;)

PepperWoo
01-27-15, 06:50 PM

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

Okay now I'm curious! If only that screencap shows a little bit more of the billboard below :p

orleansparish
01-27-15, 07:01 PM
Pants on fire! That looks like a bakery oriented game. If it was cupcake mania or whatnot the icon would be different. Either way, I dont care, im still gonna play it. As soon as someone tells me which country its in. I spend gems and still play many games. Im actually going to get gems for the first time on RS 2. I didnt think id like farm 2 and im hooked. Im a nerd like that, so all games are welcomed to me.

Now please tell us more, Fluffy?!

orleansparish
01-27-15, 07:02 PM

What happened when you clicked on it? In which country do you play? I think I recall it being somewhere in Asia, perhaps.

Just saw it wasnt on your screen.

Sgt_FluffBall
01-27-15, 07:13 PM
Now please tell us more, Fluffy?!

It is Restaurant 2.

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

PepperWoo
01-27-15, 07:15 PM
What happened when you clicked on it? In which country do you play? I think I recall it being somewhere in Asia, perhaps.

The screencap was posted by Sgt Fluffball over at the FS update thread! So unless he/she will answer where he/she lives... lol

EDIT: Oh okay is it RS2 Valentine's?

morningstarguitar
01-27-15, 07:16 PM
It is Restaurant 2.

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

ooh, I'm hoping this means some Valentine's content for RS2!

Natasha_07
01-27-15, 07:22 PM
It looks like RS2 valentine's ?! But it looks fishy, something like bakery. :)

JustKay
01-27-15, 09:01 PM
Whoops, I guess I sparked a bit of a flurry on nothing then. It had a lot more in common with Bakery's Strawberry Cake, but it could really be an RS2 Valentine version. A bit relieved actually since I'm not to keen on a new BS game.

It was a snapshot shared in the FS forum earlier today by Sgt Fluffball.

LightAndLove83
01-30-15, 04:27 AM
Sgt. Fluffball! .... Ok .... I'm dyin here! .... *Laughing uncontrollably* ok .... Seriously. RS 2 is to cumbersome. I tried it and it's enough to make even the most patient person, want to stick a pen in their eye. You have to do all this buying, and selling, and waiting, and you can't keep counters full. I think it would just be nice to have an RS or BS 2 that is improved! Better and different deco...maybe some of the things that people have been asking for forever, like...a better way of keeping track of neighbors who have visited. Maybe a better way of gifting. A personal bakery billboard, basically, just new and improved. I think you could get people sucked into a second bakery if it offered improvement on the first. But completely changing the function? ...You lost me.

kooky panda
01-30-15, 11:23 AM

It is Restaurant 2.

Best,
Sgt FluffBall

Closing thread to prevent any confusion or rumors starting.
For feedback on the RS2 game, please post in that forum.

Thanks!