PDA

View Full Version : See Really!

Kiraracatdemon
01-27-15, 02:28 PM
Fm! Tell us what you want from us! Need fro us to make this game all it can be!
We love it and need it! Let us help u! U want input suggestions? More active forum to prove we want this game to continue?
We will make it happen!

warlords1
01-28-15, 07:40 PM
How can we love it if they raise the price of gems in this game?? So dumb

Kiraracatdemon
01-29-15, 10:58 AM
I don't mind what they charge for gems. If I want them I buy them. But I'm far more willing to buy them and invest in the. Game if I'm excited by it and new stuff and cracking down on rule bypassing would be exciting

Kiraracatdemon
02-05-15, 11:11 PM
It's cuz players got bored that gemming caught on. The hard core players can find other ways to keep game exciting but not the socialites.
But to keep the game alive we need upgrades to shoot for. Maybe a new element like war or an new way to war. Set matches? Challenges?
Ug to RH in Black please. Haha, new barracks so we can upgrade troops or new troops? Heck even new walls! Not more expensive tho please! Also in black! Or black and Blue!
Come on FM! Come on players! Let's get together and get excited about KC!
The other companies are advertising! We love this one! Let's keep it alive!

floramina
02-08-15, 04:34 PM
I would love to see new tournaments. How about tournaments for the most attack and defence wins? Obviously, low level players can re-train faster than other players and therefore do more attacks...so maybe a level-tiered tournament?

Current tournaments place too much emphasis on crowns and camping..ie no fight, sit tight, and protect your crowns. boring! And same players all the time.

I love the suggestion of having black RH. That would look impressive. How about other colours for those who like to individualise their kingdoms? maybe these limited colours can be earnt or gem bought only.

MichaelKors1
02-08-15, 09:06 PM
Just fix the crashing problem. Restore hit points and damage scores to troops.

Kiraracatdemon
02-09-15, 01:24 PM
Fixing crashes would be wonderful. Seems that it happens when portal is activated? I haven't gotten to the 2100 crown barrier where it seems to start.
But this only would help people still loving the game and willing to try to crown even tho it seems hopeless with the top 50 dominated by less than honest or really rich players.
We also need things to keep the average player interested, those who are plugging away at blue walls, tired of real wars and turned to the ways of the gem rabbits.
Rumor has it that a KC 2 or 2.0 is on the way. Idk where it came from but supposed to be tight.
The game with fewer loopholes would be nice, but have put a lot of work into base here, would rather this one was fixed.

hounds66
02-09-15, 02:43 PM
an alliance that can declare war on another alliance that they have beef with would be great and the ability to have another alliance join up to fight in war would give 2-4 alliances at war! no prizes and no ending til leader hits surrender tab.
This would definately clear up alot of smack talk in global. no battlestars just the ability to win crowns by battle. with alliance wars it would also be better if searches for matches only produce results from the 1- 2 alliances your at war with. With shields gone now no worries of finding opponent.

Kiraracatdemon
02-09-15, 11:17 PM
Great to see more suggestions!
I think shorter wars would be better or at least the option to have them.
Not many people have time or endurance for a 12 hour war
Your other ideas are interesting! It would def we awesome to do grudge matches. Hehe