PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's World Event 2015

ArcadiaTofu
01-27-15, 12:31 PM
Love is in the Air World Event (21-Day Duration)

End Date: February 17th, 2015 @ 11:30 PST

Don't forget that for every hour you breed/plant you get 1 Rose. For those that wish to be diligent (and want more apples to feed their beasties), 1-hr Bananas or Charm Cherries (only for those that have the coinage) are ideal, though most prefer 20-hr Rune Prunes to ensure they won't miss a single second of collection time :) Personally, what I tend to do is 1-hr Charm Cherries for when I have the time, 5-hr Spell Melons for when I need a couple of hours before I can log on again, and 8-hr Mangoes for when I go to bed. This combination works for me, personally, and while it might not be as accurate as planting 8-hr Mangoes all day or 20-hr Rune Prunes, it gives me an adequate amount of apples than if I merely planted 8-hr or 20-hr crops (not counting 5-hr Nexus Nuts, of course). Also, planting higher-yield crops should only be attempted by those that not only have Grand Farms but those that have millions in coinage to keep up with such demanding/draining prices. Let it also be said that if you only have small farms or the majority of them are small, you would be wise to upgrade them ALL to at least Big Farms --- or, if you have lots of coins to spend --- Grand Farms. The 8-hr Mangoes that Big and Grand Farms have are a MUST for those that wish to gain as many Roses as possible during down time (sleep/work/etc) and are worth their weight in gold during World Events. I know that I would have personally not have met the last World Event goals had I not upgraded all my small farms to Big/Grand ones (which is all thanks to Zenobia's sage warnings/advice on the issue).

Other than that, the planting planning is up to you. Other ways to collect Roses are though mining (only when you get lucky!), through breeding (once an egg is taken off the nest, the amount of time you took to breed it translates to how many Roses you get; 1 hr = 1 Rose), from tournaments (when they are released) and through 4-hr collections of the Flower Cart in your forest (after you've achieved your first 25 Roses).

The Community Prizes are a bit different in the sense that you need 600 Roses to unlock the ability to 'gain' Community Prizes. Once the Community, working as a whole, reaches a goal, you'll be able to collect the goal (so long as you have at least 600 Roses under your belt). This is a community effort, so the more planting/mining/breeding/flower cart collecting you do adds to the Community total. The Community usually reaches the last prize goal before it ends (probably thanks to some number 'tweaking' thanks to TL), but every little bit counts, so remember to work together and have fun!

Good luck, everyone, and I'll continuously update with new additions as soon as I'm able throughout the event!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Feb%2013%2C%203%2000%2033%20PM.png

Individual Prizes
25 Roses = Flower Cart (Gives 4 Roses every 4 hours)
400 Roses = Floral Gazebo Decoration
1,000 Roses = Cherub Cub (Rare; Earth-Fire; 14-hr Egg, 8-hr Evolution)
2,400 Roses = Heartvark (Rare; Earth-Fire; 14-hr Egg, 8-hr Evolution)
3,400 Roses = Romanticore (Super Rare; Earth-Fire; 17-hr Egg, 12-hr Evolution)

Community Prizes (600 Roses to unlock)
80,000,000 Roses = Heart Meadow Decoration
210,000,000 Roses = Palatial Garden Habitat (Earth-Fire; 4 animal capacity; 30,000 coin capacity)
320,000,000 Roses = Valentiger (Super Rare; Earth-Fire; 16-hr Egg, 12-hr Evolution)

sweetypies97
01-27-15, 12:32 PM
This just popped up for me ... right after I finished collecting my apples :/

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 12:33 PM
Oh you've got to be kidding... a load of Valentine's themed animals and another world event... ugh.... just no. Don't want.

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 12:34 PM
How about some nice NON THEMED NON LIMITED animals for a change?

cquinn32
01-27-15, 12:37 PM
Hooray a bunch of decorations, animals I don't have room for!!! Valentine's.... Yuck!!!

sweetypies97
From my son:

readysetgo888
Oh yay and the last animal is a blatant Magmacore clone! I see a nice Armordillo clone too... haven't had enough of those recently... and the final community prize is another lion clone.

These better not be nature-fire animals or I swear to god I'm quitting lol.

You know what? Seriously no. I don't care about this. I'm not going through ANOTHER three weeks of planting constant apples and ****. These events are way too close together and who cares about Valentine's day anyway?

I hope I'm not the only person to feel this way...

jsburas
Yea! I'm excited, at least I have a chance at these unlike the Menoran, Confetti Yeti etc. lol! Oh and the Chimpala I didn't get either or the .... Lol!

cquinn32
01-27-15, 12:40 PM

No your not!! I think these things drag on way too long.

jsburas
01-27-15, 12:41 PM
Don't know why anyone would want to complain about getting free stuff? If you don't want it then don't try for it, it's that simple! At least its something free to get and gives me something more to look forward to then getting fail after fail on trying for animals I want, at least each fail gets me closer to winning something lol! I look forward to these events! Have fun everyone and good luck!

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 12:45 PM
Don't know why anyone would want to complain about getting free stuff? If you don't want it then don't try for it, it's that simple! At least its something free to get and gives me something more to look forward to them getting fail after fail on trying for animals I want, at least each fail gets me closer to winning something lol! I look forward to these events!

My main objections are this:

1) It's way too close to the Christmas event. It is stressful to constantly plant apples and make sure to collect from them round the clock on time and to make sure to always keep your nest full. I don't mind that kind of challenge, but not MONTHLY! And this starts like what, three weeks after the last event ended? WAY too close together.

2) The prizes look absolutely awful. A Magmacore clone (like looks identical), and an Armordillo clone? It feels like all we've been getting recently are Armordillo clones! And a lion clone as the final community prize. If you're going to do this event, couldn't it at least be WORTH completing? Instead of more tired old clones.

I'm also scared that these will also be nature-fire animals... in which case I can't even say how awful that is...

ninasidstorm8
01-27-15, 12:46 PM
FYI, the Flower Cart only takes up one square. I had to sell a habitat to make room for the Sleigh last time.

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 12:48 PM
Oh yay and the last animal is a blatant Magmacore clone! I see a nice Armordillo clone too... haven't had enough of those recently... and the final community prize is another lion clone.

These better not be nature-fire animals or I swear to god I'm quitting lol.

You know what? Seriously no. I don't care about this. I'm not going through ANOTHER three weeks of planting constant apples and ****. These events are way too close together and who cares about Valentine's day anyway?

The last community price looks like Santa claws

jim23cash
I like these events! And I'd be doing the same things anyway, planting, breeding, mining and battling if possible! This just gives me cool stuff for doing what I already do! :)

forestwald
wow....another event. I am trying to still get the ultra rares...am I the only one that does not have any room for a habitat and wish they would open up for spaces for habitats?

jsburas
01-27-15, 12:51 PM
My main objections are this:

1) It's way too close to the Christmas event. It is stressful to constantly plant apples and make sure to collect from them round the clock on time and to make sure to always keep your nest full. I don't mind that kind of challenge, but not MONTHLY! And this starts like what, three weeks after the last event ended? WAY too close together.

2) The prizes look absolutely awful. A Magmacore clone (like looks identical), and an Armordillo clone? It feels like all we've been getting recently are Armordillo clones! And a lion clone as the final community prize. If you're going to do this event, couldn't it at least be WORTH completing? Instead of more tired old clones.

I'm also scared that these will also be nature-fire animals... in which case I can't even say how awful that is...

Yea they do look like clones so I agree they could of come up with a little more creativity but they are pretty still at least to me but yea I agree I would have preferred some more exciting animals but they are free to try for and I just plant the 20 hr apples so only collect once a day for them and I'm still trying for the Menoran and C. Yeti so it's long fails so don't have to collect from nest but maybe twice a day. But collecting the roses are every four hrs so yea that would take the most effort.

cocauina
01-27-15, 12:52 PM
Individual Prizes
25 Roses = Flower Cart (Gives 4 Roses every 4 hours)
?? Roses = Rose Trellis Decoration
?? Roses = Cupid Bear?
?? Roses = Love Anteater?
?? Roses = Pink Magmacore?

Community Prizes (600 Roses to unlock)
?? Roses = Rose Decoration
?? Roses = Valentines Habitat
?? Roses = Lovely Lion?

The Pink Magmacore is the Romanticore

Two fo this animals are colled, Romanticore and Cherub Cub, both earth and fire.. Oh TL this is too much, more earth and fire animals? What about a new valentine element? Very disappointed with the copied elements from the Halloween event.

The last community price looks like Santa claws

It's like a fire lion, Sea Lion and Gold Lion already exists, this I assume it will be colled something related with fire and lion.

jsburas
01-27-15, 12:54 PM
I like these events! And I'd be doing the same things anyway, planting, breeding, mining and battling if possible! This just gives me cool stuff for doing what I already do! :)

Exactly my point! Already doing this but at least I'm earning points now also to win FREE stuff!

jsburas
01-27-15, 12:56 PM
Oh and at least the habitant is free too and don't cost 500 gems like the Christmas one I wanted so badly but no way paying 500 gems or $15 for it either!

ninasidstorm8
01-27-15, 12:56 PM

I agree. I don't do anything special for the World events except buy a Rock Rhino or two to fill up nest time. I always try to keep my farms going all the time and keep the breeding den going all the time. Fortunately I suspected we might get an event this week and I had a few 20 hour crops ready to give me a head start.

A2TUDE
01-27-15, 12:57 PM
Awwww cool to excited let's see if they give us EXPANTION with it that be my valentines yipppeeeee...

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 12:58 PM
wow....another event. I am trying to still get the ultra rares...am I the only one that does not have any room for a habitat and wish they would open up for spaces for habitats?

You're not alone
All the prices for this event will stay in my storage including the habitat
So I'll have a total of 3 habitats in storage, the one from last event, Christmas habitat which I bought and this one

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 12:59 PM
This is only 21 days... not the 24 that the Christmas event was... meaning that it will be harder to complete if the same number of roses are needed as in that event. Hopefully not.

I don't really care whether I get the prizes as they suck, but I hate to think of others stressing over this and spending money on it when it's deliberately harder and the creativity shown in the prize animals is zero. The only one I kind of like is the bear.

SuzieQ477
01-27-15, 01:01 PM

Definitely, plus I prefer the look of these animals to the Christmas ones.

kbli7355
01-27-15, 01:05 PM
I just love these events. It's been a long time since I got the last new animal. I have so many rooms for new animals and I just can't wait to start collecting roses now.

forestwald
01-27-15, 01:09 PM
You're not alone
All the prices for this event will stay in my storage including the habitat
So I'll have a total of 3 habitats in storage, the one from last event, Christmas habitat which I bought and this one

Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed for expansion. I will need to do the same. Not sure where I am going to put the animals either, might have to sell a few for this.

cocauina
01-27-15, 01:25 PM
Important Info

1st animal is Cherub Cub - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
2nd animal is Heartvark - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
3rd animal is Romaticore - 17h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare
4th animal is Valentiger - 16h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare

All animals are earth and fire (disgusting, Halloween World Even copy alert)

1st decoration is Floral Gazebo
2nd decoration is Heart Meadow

The Habitat is Palatial Garden.

zenobia42
01-27-15, 01:28 PM
"Happy Valentine's Day" is an oxymoron. I loathe this "holiday." But I enjoy events in this game so I'll try to put my hatred of the forced love Hallmark holiday aside and say no more of that, but only speak of the fun aspects of the event. :)

xxxe
01-27-15, 01:29 PM
Sorry some of you guys are unhappy but I am super excited!! I love Valentine's Day colors and flowers and all that c rap. Definitely happy about this. I wish they weren't rock fire but oh well. Fire electric would have been better probably. Bring on the pink!!

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 01:37 PM
Sorry some of you guys are unhappy but I am super excited!! I love Valentine's Day colors and flowers and all that c rap. Definitely happy about this. I wish they weren't rock fire but oh well. Fire electric would have been better probably. Bring on the pink!!

Electric-fire would have been cool, but at least not nature-fire.

I guess I'm in the minority... I don't normally keep 6 farms going 20 hours of the day, which is key to completing the event. I only have 3 farms currently and don't really have room for more. So it WOULD definitely take more effort than I usually put into the game to do the event.

I'm just bothered by the prize animals. I really wish one wasn't a Magmacore and another an Armordillo. The bear is cute.

keller63
01-27-15, 01:52 PM
well im going to try for the nice new habitat and also, i like that bear, dont care much about the rest but yeah, the rest will sit in my inventory just like the christmas ones i dont like.

i knew an event would start but i just didnt know when, so i didnt had farms ready/nest :( but i wont go wasting gems on this ill just be patient :)

ArcadiaTofu
01-27-15, 01:53 PM
Important Info

1st animal is Cherub Cub - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
2nd animal is Heartvark - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
3rd animal is Romaticore - 17h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare
4th animal is Valentiger - 16h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare

All animals are earth and fire (disgusting, Halloween World Even copy alert)

1st decoration is Floral Gazebo
2nd decoration is Heart Meadow

The Habitat is Palatial Garden.

Thanks for the info, hun :D Added most of it and will add breed times/evolution times later :)

infinitelove19
01-27-15, 02:07 PM
This just popped up for me ... right after I finished collecting my apples :/

I am right with you! I harvested food AND sped-up my breeding to try yet again for the ever-elusive Menoram (and yeti, and citrine and cthulhu). Must've been about five minutes before the event started. Tempted to speed breed just so I can get the flower cart.

That frustration aside, I do hope the prizes are as realistically achievable as the last event and I will put my focus on maximizing food harvests (6 farms means 6 event parts per hour). Will do 20 hour food every day and five hour food most days, and not worry too much about breeding and collecting from the flower cart - I will collect, just won't put too much focus on it.

Good luck everyone!!! :-)

cocauina
01-27-15, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the info, hun :D Added most of it and will add breed times/evolution times later :)

You're welcome!

World Event things in one image :)

Vodelle
01-27-15, 02:21 PM
Aww, the bear is a cutie! And I love lions, so I'm happy with that one. Armordillo clone = bleh, and while I actually like the magmacore 'type' a lot I find this one kind of awkward. The decorations look cute and so does the habitat.

I'm actually fairly excited for the event. The xmas one I finished with a day or two to spare (at LEAST) and getting animals/habitats for playing the game almost how I normally would is fine with me. Or, well, having to plant in large amounts of time is a bummer, but it gives me something to work towards. :)

Foxy_Kit
01-27-15, 02:27 PM
Any chance for new creatures and a habitat is always welcome. :)

Just so happened to have an egg on the nest and crops in the farm, woke up to the event and woot! I'm prepared to get enough roses for a mega wedding.

Add: thanks to everyone for the event information!

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 02:30 PM
You're welcome!

Aw man, those animals are actually uglier than I thought they were. The bear's random pink wings on the boring orange/purple earth-fire coloring don't really look good IMO. The lion is cute. The other two are just awful.

keller63
01-27-15, 02:34 PM
Here just to confirm for people, you get roses mining too

Also, my even isn't showing yet, although I've collected roses from 5x6 hour crops and mining I don't have the countdown and count up. So don't want to reinstall the game. It's so frustrating having to do that when tl screw up with getting each game updated an synced -.-

Listal
01-27-15, 03:35 PM
I love the lion and habbitat! thanks

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 03:36 PM
You're welcome!

They all look cute and I want them assuming we get some expansions for new habitats, otherwise I'll be roaming other people's forest so I may look at these cuties

cocauina
01-27-15, 03:47 PM
They all look cute and I want them assuming we get some expansions for new habitats, otherwise I'll be roaming other people's forest so I may look at these cuties

I still have the Halloween World Event animals in storage.. Yap, still there, hanging around with a couple tournament and battleground animals xD

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 04:01 PM
I still have the Halloween World Event animals in storage.. Yap, still there, hanging around with a couple tournament and battleground animals xD

Ouch !!

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 04:04 PM
I think they are cute and I love the colors. Here's some pic:

xxxe
01-27-15, 04:31 PM
Thanks Evi! The bigger picture helps. I love every one of those animals. The armadillo one isn't the cutest but for some reason I still like him. It's like Certain animals that are so ugly they're cute.

PernReloaded
01-27-15, 04:36 PM
Whelp. I'm off to a good start - used all my saved bombs to get enough flowers for the cart right off the bat.

maizee0404
01-27-15, 04:41 PM

I agree!! Iv been so looking forward to the events :)

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 04:48 PM
Thanks Evi! The bigger picture helps. I love every one of those animals. The armadillo one isn't the cutest but for some reason I still like him. It's like Certain animals that are so ugly they're cute.

I agree, I hate amardillo but I love this one for some reason. I think they're all cute

flowless
01-27-15, 04:50 PM
Thanks evi for the pics
Love the habit and the animals
Im glad it wasnt another limited breeding animal

Problem is i have currently 7 animlas in storage
All Halloween , one battle animal and treebra as well as wolfavrine

I hope i find a space to get these as well as the above out soon

xxxe
01-27-15, 05:02 PM
Thanks evi for the pics
Love the habit and the animals
Im glad it wasnt another limited breeding animal

Problem is i have currently 7 animlas in storage
All Halloween , one battle animal and treebra as well as wolfavrine

I hope i find a space to get these as well as the above out soon

I had the same problem but recently I was able to get my storage down to 3 animals. When I got my Crystal Unicorn I was able to get rid of a bunch. I want to get my Treebra out soon because he was one of my favorites. I think he'd look adorable next to the Unicornacopia

xxxe
01-27-15, 05:18 PM
I wish the habitat was a little more hearts flowers and pink. Now that I look at it more closely it looks like a nature fire habitat. I wish they modeled it off the 2 hearts habitat on DS.

EviBrooklyn
01-27-15, 05:32 PM
It's funny that the habitat is earth/fire but it looks a bit like the nature habitat

Vodelle
01-27-15, 05:46 PM
It's funny that the habitat is earth/fire but it looks a bit like the nature habitat
Maybe it was going to be nature/fire all along and then they changed their mind... bahah. (Just kidding, I doubt nature/fire would fit any kind of valentines theme and it's not like they could change all the animals too last minute.)

I'm happy it's not some kind of pink monstrosity that would clash with our forests, though. Not that I would personally mind, but it would be a bit weird. I like seeing new assets like this, though. I do wish they'd come out with more normal decorations to buy though. For a breeding/island game we don't seem to have too many options.

MelodicStars
01-27-15, 06:02 PM
Does anyone feel like the game crashes on PURPOSE when mining so that you don't get the rewards (ie. Roses) :/

dumbpluff
01-27-15, 06:17 PM
it really hasn't even been a month since the last event ended. this is a little rushed, and I don't see one unique animal here. they're all base edits, every single one.

I can't bring myself to want to miss the animals, but for the love of god this is quite much with minimal payoff. at least one animal could have been fully unique (or at least edited enough to LOOK the part).

this is upsetting.

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 06:29 PM
it really hasn't even been a month since the last event ended. this is a little rushed, and I don't see one unique animal here. they're all base edits, every single one.

I can't bring myself to want to miss the animals, but for the love of god this is quite much with minimal payoff. at least one animal could have been fully unique (or at least edited enough to LOOK the part).

this is upsetting.

Totally, totally agree.

I hate it that most don't seem particularly bothered by the obvious boring clones. I wish people would be. Otherwise, we'll never see anything unique, because they can make the same amount of money putting no effort into the designs as they could actually designing something new... so why bother?

SHINeeFan23
01-27-15, 07:05 PM
Let's hope I remember to collect. This game has been uninteresting to me.

ArcadiaTofu
01-27-15, 07:13 PM
Maybe it was going to be nature/fire all along and then they changed their mind... bahah. (Just kidding, I doubt nature/fire would fit any kind of valentines theme and it's not like they could change all the animals too last minute.)

I'm happy it's not some kind of pink monstrosity that would clash with our forests, though. Not that I would personally mind, but it would be a bit weird. I like seeing new assets like this, though. I do wish they'd come out with more normal decorations to buy though. For a breeding/island game we don't seem to have too many options.

Actually, I would say the opposite: Where does Earth fit into the theme of Valentines? If anything, Fire-Nature would fit (much as I hate to admit it) because Nature correlates with Greenery (stem) and Fire correlates with love/passion (red of the rose)... so, yeah.. I can kinda see Fire-Nature being more appropriate, tbh.

If all the animals were VALENTINES elements, though, I would have been more pleased :\ It just seems weird that instead of allowing the habitat we get to house a new element (valentines), they stick with single elements that have been beaten to death >.> So odd..

kbli7355
01-27-15, 07:36 PM
Can we all stop complaining here? If you guys are hating the animals then why are you still playing? Show some respects here, it is not easy for TL to create a game like this. The process of designing and making an animal takes time and patience, and when they finally are done and release the animal and hoping everybody would like it, and this is what they deserve for taking time on this game? Really, guys?

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 07:44 PM
Can we all stop complaining here? If you guys are hating the animals then why are you still playing? Show some respects here, it is not easy for TL to create a game like this. The process of designing and making an animal takes time and patience, and when they finally are done and release the animal and hoping everybody would like it, and this is what they deserve for taking time on this game? Really, guys?

This game here is to make money period. It makes tons of money... they don't do anything just for the players, it's all about how much they can make. They know they're creating super lazy designs and that, combined with the abysmal customer service and refusal to ever answer our questions, makes me feel disrespected as a customer and shows just how LITTLE effort they put into the game. I'm supposed to respect them when they don't respect their customers or ever even respond to our concerns and requests?

The process of designing a new animal might take time... that's why they don't do it. If you know anything about this kind of design, you know exactly how little time it takes to recolor and release a clone animal. It's frankly insulting to do it so frequently and never bother to come up with anything unique. Trust me, it did NOT take them any time to create a single one of these animals. And they really couldn't care any less what my opinion of it is, or anyone else's opinion for that matter, as long as people still spend money. I can enjoy the game while still being bothered by this.

icysnowz
01-27-15, 08:21 PM
Omg! The bear is so cutee i must have it.. love love love the bear! But seriously TL? not another earth fire animals... :(

I dont mind about having world event eventhough its kinda stress to go on to the game everytime to make sure u dont waste any hour.. but its ur choice anyway.. u dont have to go on to the game every hour if u dont want to..

Vodelle
01-27-15, 08:23 PM

To be fair (and I am asking this in 100% honesty!) what exactly did you guys find super unique about the xmas world event? The holly collie was rad but is essentially a dog type (so... frostfang, terrorier, golden retriever come to mind) and the krampus was different but could be considered a skinnier, springier version of the vinotaur/yak-o-lantern if you look at the designs. Admittedly those two looked different enough that it probably doesn't call to mind direct comparisons?

Here the lion, magmacore, & armordillo references are obvious but I would say the cub at least looks somewhat unique. Or maybe I just haven't had an animal similar to it in my forest before so I'm just missing something obvious - which is why I'm asking.

Not that I don't completely agree that they could put just a tiny bit more effort in to do different body structures and so on! For some reason it's just super easy to point out similarities in this game which is disappointing, because the art style is great and most other breeding-type games manage to differentiate like 90% of their dragons/animals/what-have-you instead of just like... 20%. So yeah, sad.

kbli7355
01-27-15, 08:24 PM
This game here is to make money period. It makes tons of money... they don't do anything just for the players, it's all about how much they can make. They know they're creating super lazy designs and that, combined with the abysmal customer service and refusal to ever answer our questions, makes me feel disrespected as a customer and shows just how LITTLE effort they put into the game. I'm supposed to respect them when they don't respect their customers or ever even respond to our concerns and requests?

The process of designing a new animal might take time... that's why they don't do it. If you know anything about this kind of design, you know exactly how little time it takes to recolor and release a clone animal. It's frankly insulting to do it so frequently and never bother to come up with anything unique. Trust me, it did NOT take them any time to create a single one of these animals. And they really couldn't care any less what my opinion of it is, or anyone else's opinion for that matter, as long as people still spend money. I can enjoy the game while still being bothered by this.

Hey buddy, I understand everything you said and I know how the "cloning" works. But I don't think we should complain after all, because I can see you guys are still enjoying it... At some point. This world event is just for fun, for the frustrated breeders to get some new animals after weeks of not getting any--like me. I don't see any reasons to complain, these animals are for free anyways, it makes sense that they don't take time on these ones. And would you actually allow yourself to ignore this event? If you are a real player, I bet you wouldn't.

Vodelle
01-27-15, 08:28 PM
Hey buddy, I understand everything you said and I know how the "cloning" works. But I don't think we should complain after all, because I can see you guys are still enjoying it... At some point. This world event is just for fun, for the frustrated breeders to get some new animals after weeks of not getting any--like me. I don't see any reasons to complain, these animals are for free anyways, it makes sense that they don't take time on these ones. And would you actually allow yourself to ignore this event? If you are a real player, I bet you wouldn't.
Actually, I think complaining is perfectly reasonable considering how much money this game makes off what are essentially copies of previous animals. They're not doing this for free or for fun, and criticizing big companies is kind of normal if you're unhappy. (And there are lots of things pointing to the fact that they don't listen/care about their customers, so they're not some big lovey dovey company that needs protecting from criticism haha.)

Also, that's kind of rude - not everyone might have time to do an event or play every day (and calling someone not a "real" player for playing differently than you - lol), and not everyone might find it fun to constantly fail to get limited animals or whatever. I can see why people are frustrated.

kbli7355
01-27-15, 08:30 PM
Well, the only animal I like is the manticore... Or perhaps not.

CuteTali
01-27-15, 08:31 PM
I was really looknig forward to this event, but the animals aren't cute....... I was expecting all pink and glitter, or at least shimmer and hearts and such. All these are very boy-ish animals. They could've made a magenta and pink butterfly type animal, a cute pink and green turtle, a pink and brown teddy bear, a pink and white fish or a cat actually, or better yet, call it a cat fish, but don't make it ugly like an actual catfish, instead make it look like a cat but maybe add fish fins to it, since this game is all about combo animal creatures. So wish I knew how to draw, I can picture these in my mind, but can't draw. I'll write descriptions, if anyone is good at drawing, feel free to animate my ideas (I wrote explanations for the names of the animals in parenthesis).

Valenfly (butterfly+valentine): A butterfly that's made to look like an envelope. White with red trim and a red heart of each wing; pink trimmed red postage for antennas.

Buttercard (butterfly+card): Pink butterfly with many magenta color hearts on its wings; wings shaped like rectenagles. When animated the wings opens and close like a greeting card; Red heart antennas.

BonBear (chocolate bon-bon + teddy bear): a chocolate brown teddy bear with a light pink heart on the center of his body (belly/chest area); pink heart paws on hands and feet; sitted like a teddy would; maybe holding pink a heart shaped box of brown colored chocolates.

TurtlePie (turtle + cutie pie): Fuchsia colored turtle, with his shell looking like the top of a pie after stenciling it with heart cookie cutters, the pattern has one heart regularly and the one next to it upside down heart, so when you put a bunch of them one next to another, you get a cool turtle shell pattern that's vday inspired. The background behind the hearts is green and the hearts maybe a bubblegum pink.

CatFish (cat + fish): Antique pink color cat sitting up pretty with the inside of her ears and paws in antique white color, brown eyes; fins on the sides of the body and a finned tail all in the same color of the body, with the accent colors (fin bones and furry trim) in antique white.

Flutterby (butterfly + fluttering heart): a heart shaped butterfly, each wing making one half of a heart. Maybe a lacing design on the wings, kind of like the lacewing dragon wings from DS. Pink wings with red lacing and red body with pink or red antennas.

I can go on, but this is boring without pictures. Oh well, I had to share. Anyway, this is pretty much what I expected, so you can see why what we got seem too masculine, especially in epic form, these animals don't even look much like vday animals after evolving them.

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 08:35 PM
To be fair (and I am asking this in 100% honesty!) what exactly did you guys find super unique about the xmas world event?

I was bothered then too... I complained about the Sloth clone in that thread, and the Fairy Ferret clone, though frankly all four of those animals were way better than any of these in terms of uniqueness - except for the bear. It's most like an Ember Bear, but not enough of a copy to really complain about.

Actually, it's not all bad... I want the pink wing bear and the lion/tiger clone (because I love tigers even if the lion clones are getting a little old now too) - both very easy to get. I don't care a bit about the other two, so no worrying about making space for more farms and planting round the clock. Still, I would have rather had all awesome animals. And a bit more time between events.

I actually do like the habitat. I do wish it didn't look like a nature habitat though. I wish the base was a darker green - that would have improved it a lot.

tuffyjkitten
01-27-15, 08:37 PM
I want all your animals CuteTali!! Especially TurtlePie and BonBear. They sound absolutely adorable.

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 08:39 PM

Meh. I actually loved the Halloween event... those animals were all awesome and unique. Loved every single one. And those were the only new animals I got during that time, and I was super excited to hatch them just to be hatching something NEW so I totally get that. I just don't understand why having unique animals can't happen anymore. The only conclusion is that they don't feel the need to bother to create cool animals anymore and that is very disappointing.

As for ignoring the event... I'm definitely not going to try to win all the prizes. I still have animals in storage that I actually like, I sure don't care about adding more that I don't really like. I accepted long ago that I wouldn't be able to get every single animal and that's ok.

flowless
01-27-15, 10:00 PM

I kept the christmas animals in the snowy habit
As i saw it more fitting
Now also these animals dont really match
I would keep maybe winter wonderland event animals in it

They are clones but alright i like them
( i like anything free )
But i was thinking it would dark red anilmas we would get
Hope they maych habits more next time

Jennerwein1
01-27-15, 10:05 PM
I,too, wish there had been at least one unique animal, but they are free and some are cute. They will go into storage anyhow, together with the other eight, because I am still trying for the Menoram, the Toucan, etc etc etc. I am not even battling the routine battle anymore, because the Thorilla would just go into storage, too. So why bother.
The world events are timed with the holidays, so I am hoping for an Easterbunny- looking creature. It could throw eggs in battle. After that we should get some rest.
PS: why not have a way to store already hatched animals? So we would not have to look at seasonal clones all year long. Or at some of the less attractive ones, without having to sell something that was hard to breed or is limited. A stable with multiple levels would be nice.

Melis2a84
01-27-15, 10:27 PM
Hey Guys just reached 600 roses to unlock the community prizes

keller63
01-27-15, 10:28 PM
I,too, wish there had been at least one unique animal, but they are free and some are cute. They will go into storage anyhow, together with the other eight, because I am still trying for the Menoram, the Toucan, etc etc etc. I am not even battling the routine battle anymore, because the Thorilla would just go into storage, too. So why bother.
The world events are timed with the holidays, so I am hoping for an Easterbunny- looking creature. It could throw eggs in battle. After that we should get some rest.
PS: why not have a way to store already hatched animals? So we would not have to look at seasonal clones all year long. Or at some of the less attractive ones, without having to sell something that was hard to breed or is limited. A stable with multiple levels would be nice.

i Agree with you about thorilla, hate it, certainly isn't being hatched, but I went through it to get blizard as I want that guy especially as its SR water rock which I don't have yet. I also know that the romanticore(although I LOVE the magenta colour) and heartvark will be staying in storage along with the krampus, mistletoed sloth and merry meerkat. I love the habitat so can't wait for that to come out.

Also if that stable did happen then I would be encouraged to hatch the clones I hate and store the others already got, like the twilight troll and grassquatch.

I also agree I like the design ideas on those valentines themed animals suggested above, even though I would have hated hearts all over the place and pink, but they do sound awesome and I would have still worked towards them :) a love ewe I expected to come out, a pink sheep or something with red hearts

keller63
01-27-15, 10:32 PM
Hey Guys just reached 600 roses to unlock the community prizes

Geez that's commitment xD I have 40 ATM lol

dumbpluff
01-28-15, 12:27 AM
To be fair (and I am asking this in 100% honesty!) what exactly did you guys find super unique about the xmas world event? The holly collie was rad but is essentially a dog type (so... frostfang, terrorier, golden retriever come to mind) and the krampus was different but could be considered a skinnier, springier version of the vinotaur/yak-o-lantern if you look at the designs. Admittedly those two looked different enough that it probably doesn't call to mind direct comparisons?

Here the lion, magmacore, & armordillo references are obvious but I would say the cub at least looks somewhat unique. Or maybe I just haven't had an animal similar to it in my forest before so I'm just missing something obvious - which is why I'm asking.

Not that I don't completely agree that they could put just a tiny bit more effort in to do different body structures and so on! For some reason it's just super easy to point out similarities in this game which is disappointing, because the art style is great and most other breeding-type games manage to differentiate like 90% of their dragons/animals/what-have-you instead of just like... 20%. So yeah, sad.

i just saw this post now, so sorry for the delay to your question! the christmas event really wasn't that intricate, no joke. the holly collie and the krampus were the most unique of the bunch, and you've pegged exactly what they were. so the correct way to phrase it is just 'unique,' i guess, skeptical quotes required. they at least looked different at first glance instead of 'oh that's a green pony,' or 'that's an ancient sloth with bows.' the collie is definitely a frostfang base, but since we don't have many, as said, it's not as terrible as having like, four armordillos. the frostfang bases are also modified fairly well (with fur and ears and whatnot), so they don't look like perfect body clones. the krampus too-- it's similar to the chimpala sprite, in the sense that even if the body is recycled or even moderately edited, the head is unique or at least something was done besides a slapped-on bow and a recolor. so even if the body is like the yak, it's still a new head. it's something. i'll meet midway for a something.

the halloween event was at least especially different. each event they're getting lazier and lazier on, and that's why more and more people are angry. the cub has the same body frame as the ember bear and the animals that share the frame with it, so pretty much every animal in this event is more or less just... some kind of cupid-costumed animal base, and not especially creatively so. i can't even mind if they recycle body types that much. animating is hard, i will admit that freely. i certainly can't do it. but knowing what kind of work goes into it and that they're trying at all to release animals and such makes it insulting, as you've also agreed with. putting eyeshadow and slightly editing a head frame doesn't... really do it for me. i did say that a different head makes a difference, and it does, but a wolf head versus a domestic dog head (or alternatively, a wolf versus a very fluffed out wolf) is not really the same thing as a manticore head vs a manticore head with a hat, so it's just very disappointing overall.

it also doesn't really help team lava's cases in the sense that they're not even attempting to space out the recolors anymore, either. i believe the ampeater and the snowpossum were within two weeks of each other and the santa claws just disappeared on the second and we already have a valentine lion. seeing something like a fox recolor might not be half as bad as seeing another lion or drake, because at least that hasn't been overdone. they're not even trying to be creative with their recolors. it's the same handful of animals lately.

i think i've been repeating myself, but basically those are my complaints and a chunk of what everyone else has been trying to point out over the evening. i'm sure there's more and i might not even be looking that deeply myself, but basically i think we can say we're in agreement. the lack of creativity and effort is just depressing.

CuteTali
01-28-15, 05:06 AM
I want all your animals CuteTali!! Especially TurtlePie and BonBear. They sound absolutely adorable.

Thank you! :D

Vodelle
01-28-15, 06:54 AM
i think i've been repeating myself, but basically those are my complaints and a chunk of what everyone else has been trying to point out over the evening. i'm sure there's more and i might not even be looking that deeply myself, but basically i think we can say we're in agreement. the lack of creativity and effort is just depressing.
Yeah, definitely! I was just curious why the valentines event has had such bad reception when the xmas event didn't feel much more unique (but you are right, the collie/krampus feel more unique than these animals do). I suppose the answer is that people are extra frustrated because it's 'nothing new' again. I wasn't around for halloween but those animals definitely look unique/memorable, so if that's the expected standard then I can understand why more recycled animals in events is a complaint.

And yeah, I noticed the armordillo-copies (ampeater, snowpossum) being released so close to each other and that was actually kind of annoying because I don't like that body-type. On the flipside I like lions (and foxes, wouldn't mind more of those) so you could probably release like 5 lions/tigers/whatever in a row and I'd be like, "sweet, lions." I dunno, I'm no artist/animator but I still think they could start tweaking things to not be such obvious clones or they can come up with new body types/animations - other games certainly manage to. And I keep mentioning this, but they actually seem to put in a decent amount into doing new battle animations etc, which is weird because most people will never see those (as there are a few set SRs/URs most everyone uses) so it seems like a weird use of time.

kestrelcatcher
01-28-15, 08:53 AM
I know a lot of people are upset, but still... I am going to try my hardest on every event, so the people who are very excited have a better chance at the community goal.

I am excited. I got these little games because I had a heart attack and use them to de-stress. The events give me something to do, and look forward to. They are recolor, and not a new element, which is depressing, would have LOVED to see a heart themed attack, or a rose one... But still, all the complaints are understandable, however we are just repeating ourselves now.

readysetgo888
01-28-15, 09:10 AM

All your ideas were awesome... and I love keller's idea about a love ewe, that would have been so perfect. Reading the great ideas for animals here and in the suggestions thread just make me so sad, disappointed, and even more frustrated with the lazy clones we got for this event. The players here have such wonderful ideas for animals and they are just ignored. TL even ignores their own suggestions on the polls that we get... not a single one of the animals that have been on the polls that people have been excited about have ever been released. Instead we get Armordillo clones and a Magmacore with a heart on its head.

I have said this before and I have to say it again... if we don't start seeing more unique animals, that will make me quit the game faster than anything else. How can there be anyone excited about these animals that remembers the Halloween event and how cool, awesome, and unique every single one of them was? :( Just disappointing and insulting to the players who spend so much money on this game.

SHINeeFan23
01-28-15, 10:09 AM
I was really looknig forward to this event, but the animals aren't cute....... I was expecting all pink and glitter, or at least shimmer and hearts and such. All these are very boy-ish animals. They could've made a magenta and pink butterfly type animal, a cute pink and green turtle, a pink and brown teddy bear, a pink and white fish or a cat actually, or better yet, call it a cat fish, but don't make it ugly like an actual catfish, instead make it look like a cat but maybe add fish fins to it, since this game is all about combo animal creatures. So wish I knew how to draw, I can picture these in my mind, but can't draw. I'll write descriptions, if anyone is good at drawing, feel free to animate my ideas (I wrote explanations for the names of the animals in parenthesis).

Valenfly (butterfly+valentine): A butterfly that's made to look like an envelope. White with red trim and a red heart of each wing; pink trimmed red postage for antennas.

Buttercard (butterfly+card): Pink butterfly with many magenta color hearts on its wings; wings shaped like rectenagles. When animated the wings opens and close like a greeting card; Red heart antennas.

BonBear (chocolate bon-bon + teddy bear): a chocolate brown teddy bear with a light pink heart on the center of his body (belly/chest area); pink heart paws on hands and feet; sitted like a teddy would; maybe holding pink a heart shaped box of brown colored chocolates.

TurtlePie (turtle + cutie pie): Fuchsia colored turtle, with his shell looking like the top of a pie after stenciling it with heart cookie cutters, the pattern has one heart regularly and the one next to it upside down heart, so when you put a bunch of them one next to another, you get a cool turtle shell pattern that's vday inspired. The background behind the hearts is green and the hearts maybe a bubblegum pink.

CatFish (cat + fish): Antique pink color cat sitting up pretty with the inside of her ears and paws in antique white color, brown eyes; fins on the sides of the body and a finned tail all in the same color of the body, with the accent colors (fin bones and furry trim) in antique white.

Flutterby (butterfly + fluttering heart): a heart shaped butterfly, each wing making one half of a heart. Maybe a lacing design on the wings, kind of like the lacewing dragon wings from DS. Pink wings with red lacing and red body with pink or red antennas.

I can go on, but this is boring without pictures. Oh well, I had to share. Anyway, this is pretty much what I expected, so you can see why what we got seem too masculine, especially in epic form, these animals don't even look much like vday animals after evolving them.

I would totally try to get those animals! Love the BonBear & TurtlePie :)

SHINeeFan23
01-28-15, 10:11 AM
I know a lot of people are upset, but still... I am going to try my hardest on every event, so the people who are very excited have a better chance at the community goal.

I am excited. I got these little games because I had a heart attack and use them to de-stress. The events give me something to do, and look forward to. They are recolor, and not a new element, which is depressing, would have LOVED to see a heart themed attack, or a rose one... But still, all the complaints are understandable, however we are just repeating ourselves now.

Yeah I'm not excited about the game/events anymore but I'm still farming to help out those that want the community prizes.

cocauina
01-28-15, 10:38 AM
I kinda like the animals, of course TL can make better, but it's TL, what we can do.. The only thing I don't like in this world event is the elements choosen to the animals.

In fact I don't know what is the idea of TL making all the animals with the same elements, the Halloween WE, the elements were 3 earth-fire and 1 earth-nature, on Christmas WE the elements were only nature-fire, and on this WE the elements are only earth-fire, is that not enough TL? We have electric and water elements, not only nature, fire and earth..

In the Christmas WE I don't know why the h*ck TL didn't use the Christmas element on the animals, along with the Yule Mule animal, since TL created the Christmas element, they should had used that on the Christmas animals, not only in the Santa Claws, Reindeer and Toy Poodle..

I like the World Event features, but honestly? I prefer the elements/types that TL chooses on World Events from Dragon Story, in there they don't use the same elements/types for all dragons, and they even created 3 new elements for the World Events.

Since this World Event is all about pink and red colors, they could had created a pink element for example.

forestwald
01-28-15, 12:06 PM
Hey Arcadia -- in case you want to fill in your first post...
Floral gazebo -- 400 roses
cherub cub -- 1000 roses

Aernak
01-28-15, 01:03 PM
I was really looknig forward to this event, but the animals aren't cute....... I was expecting all pink and glitter, or at least shimmer and hearts and such. All these are very boy-ish animals. They could've made a magenta and pink butterfly type animal, a cute pink and green turtle, a pink and brown teddy bear, a pink and white fish or a cat actually

I love your ideas. I would love a butterfly or a teddy bear in my forest!!!

Aernak
01-28-15, 01:06 PM
Hooray a bunch of decorations, animals I don't have room for!!! Valentine's.... Yuck!!!

I seriously don't know what the hell they are thinking with the decorations. NOBODY has room for decorations. NOBODY. We are so tight on space that we have no choice but to fill every expansion with habitats. Since this is the nature of the game, they should be more generous with some different, fun, decorative habitats. Most of us have millions and millions of coins rotting away. Why can't they make us some cute habitats to buy with them?

I would rather the event have LESS prizes with NO decorations, because the decorations are just totally stupid.

Vodelle
01-28-15, 02:07 PM
I seriously don't know what the hell they are thinking with the decorations. NOBODY has room for decorations. NOBODY. We are so tight on space that we have no choice but to fill every expansion with habitats. Since this is the nature of the game, they should be more generous with some different, fun, decorative habitats. Most of us have millions and millions of coins rotting away. Why can't they make us some cute habitats to buy with them?

I would rather the event have LESS prizes with NO decorations, because the decorations are just totally stupid.

I kind of wish there were more buyable things. Decorations, and sure, I'd love more habitats. Maybe we could have 'floating' decorations of sorts we could place on the outskirts of our islands. I do think it's sad that this game allows for almost no creativity when it comes to decorating your island (since you either don't have space to decorate, or you only have the same old trees/flowers as everyone else does).

Aernak
01-28-15, 03:36 PM
I kind of wish there were more buyable things. Decorations, and sure, I'd love more habitats. Maybe we could have 'floating' decorations of sorts we could place on the outskirts of our islands. I do think it's sad that this game allows for almost no creativity when it comes to decorating your island (since you either don't have space to decorate, or you only have the same old trees/flowers as everyone else does).

I would love to be able to buy decorations and decorate too, but they give us no extra room! How about some exclusive skins for our habitats or animals, or heck even the breeding den or egg nest, or farms - skins that cost millions of coins or even gems? That would take up no extra space and would make our forests unique.

EviBrooklyn
01-28-15, 03:49 PM
I would love to be able to buy decorations and decorate too, but they give us no extra room! How about some exclusive skins for our habitats or animals, or heck even the breeding den or egg nest, or farms - skins that cost millions of coins or even gems? That would take up no extra space and would make our forests unique.

They should give us more options with the farms, say 1500 apples an hour for like 500,000 coins or smth like that
And yea, some nicer habitats will be great. DS has some pretty habitats, we need some new ones

Drachenia
01-28-15, 05:02 PM
Hello I find the event beautifully, it's all fun to. I look forward to each new animal. It's always a different color or shape, but each is beautiful in its own way. The event was again a wonderful habitat than price, which is so rare in Dragon Story. I think it is so great that TL and his team as much work makes to the event. I have read so far only bad review, but little good review. I think it's a shame that so much bad review here is where everyone can do as he wants and it's about fun. Thank you for TL and his team for the great event

EviBrooklyn
01-28-15, 06:45 PM
Oh boy, the last few comments cracked me up !!

Vodelle
01-28-15, 06:47 PM
Hello TL is the abbreviation for team leaders. Team not contain l.

TL is the abbreviation this board normally uses for TeamLava, which is the company name of the company that produces Fantasy Forest Story. (Also I'd be careful about using pronouns like 'his' when referring to a team leader on FFS or whatever - I'm guessing this is just more of a language barrier-type issue, but you have no idea, it could be a woman, too. :))

A2TUDE
01-29-15, 04:24 AM
Ok let's get back on track lol....

How's everyone going with collecting the lovely roses???

Ok this is the rose gazebo,takes four squares up for space:mad:

Foxy_Kit
01-29-15, 05:51 AM
Yikes that's a sizeable space for a gazebo!! Not sure whether to display it now or just keep in storage, hmm.

For me, nearly close of 2nd day and I'm on 357 roses.

I do think that the collection numbers for the early prizes are exactly the same as the X'mas event? From memory (which could be very faulty), a small amount for the sleigh, then 400 for the candy cane, 600 to unlock the community prize (X'mas tree) then 1,000 for the Holly Collie.

EviBrooklyn
01-29-15, 08:26 AM
Ok let's get back on track lol....

How's everyone going with collecting the lovely roses???

Ok this is the rose gazebo,takes four squares up for space:mad:

Does this mean that the gazebo takes the same space as the small habitat?
If that's the case, obviously I can't put it in my forest as I don't have the space and for us that don't have the space anymore, this is like a slap in the face.
Why am I spending money in this game, when every 2 months we have the same problem: Stuck without the ability to expand or advance in the game.

CuteTali
01-29-15, 08:27 AM
All your ideas were awesome... and I love keller's idea about a love ewe, that would have been so perfect. Reading the great ideas for animals here and in the suggestions thread just make me so sad, disappointed, and even more frustrated with the lazy clones we got for this event. The players here have such wonderful ideas for animals and they are just ignored. TL even ignores their own suggestions on the polls that we get... not a single one of the animals that have been on the polls that people have been excited about have ever been released. Instead we get Armordillo clones and a Magmacore with a heart on its head.

I have said this before and I have to say it again... if we don't start seeing more unique animals, that will make me quit the game faster than anything else. How can there be anyone excited about these animals that remembers the Halloween event and how cool, awesome, and unique every single one of them was? :( Just disappointing and insulting to the players who spend so much money on this game.

Thank you :-) I also added my ideas to the suggestion thread after posting here. I doubt they'll use it though, it's so close to vday now, they probably got all their items for the next couple of updates ready to go.

I would totally try to get those animals! Love the BonBear & TurtlePie :)

I love your ideas. I would love a butterfly or a teddy bear in my forest!!!

Thank you! I appreciate that. It would be nice having some nicer/cuter looking animals instead of just 'beasty' type creatures. They could draw all kinds of ideas from their other games.

I agree that decorations are pretty useless both in this game and in DS since there's not much room for it. I do, however, use them for the period of the event, or seasonally, then straight to storage it goes. A nice looking decorative habitat would be nice and more useful than simple decor that has no function.

I don't agree about having too many coins just sitting around. For me anyway, I struggle with making enough coins to buy a new expansion, to clear the foliage and even more so to buy new habitats/upgrade and especially with keeping my animals fed. I wouldn't want any more expensive items, game progress is very slow for me because everything is so expensive. I imagine this gets better/easier as you get more animals and habitat, but I sell all duplicates soon as they hatch to save space, so I only make coins off the unique ones I have.

cquinn32
01-29-15, 08:37 AM
If that's the case, obviously I can't put it in my forest as I don't have the space and for us that don't have the space anymore, this is like a slap in the face.
Why am I spending money in this game, when every 2 months we have the same problem: Stuck without the ability to expand or advance in the game.

I agree!! And sadly it will never change. I have less than 200 roses and really just don't care.

readysetgo888
01-29-15, 08:45 AM
I don't agree about having too many coins just sitting around. For me anyway, I struggle with making enough coins to buy a new expansion, to clear the foliage and even more so to buy new habitats/upgrade and especially with keeping my animals fed. I wouldn't want any more expensive items, game progress is very slow for me because everything is so expensive. I imagine this gets better/easier as you get more animals and habitat, but I sell all duplicates soon as they hatch to save space, so I only make coins off the unique ones I have.

I had to play for about 6 weeks before I got to the point where coins were no longer an issue for me. I highly recommend:
1) using big habitats that hold 3 animals and have a higher coin cap
2) making sure your animals are arranged so that only one high earner is each habitat (in other words, don't put super rares together... one per habitat if possible)
3) keep your duplicates! You don't need to feed them at all - even a baby earns some coins. If you've got a space in a habitat, by all means fill it with a duplicate... even a common duplicate, although rare or super rare duplicates would be ideal. You can always sell the baby duplicate later if you need that space for a new animal, without losing anything if you don't feed it at all, and in the meantime it will be earning you more coins
4) and obviously, check the game as often as you can to make sure you're collecting coins as often as possible

Good luck!

CuteTali
01-29-15, 09:13 AM
I had to play for about 6 weeks before I got to the point where coins were no longer an issue for me. I highly recommend:
1) using big habitats that hold 3 animals and have a higher coin cap
2) making sure your animals are arranged so that only one high earner is each habitat (in other words, don't put super rares together... one per habitat if possible)
3) keep your duplicates! You don't need to feed them at all - even a baby earns some coins. If you've got a space in a habitat, by all means fill it with a duplicate... even a common duplicate, although rare or super rare duplicates would be ideal. You can always sell the baby duplicate later if you need that space for a new animal, without losing anything if you don't feed it at all, and in the meantime it will be earning you more coins
4) and obviously, check the game as often as you can to make sure you're collecting coins as often as possible

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. I've been playing this game for about half a year now, and maybe a quarter year on my newest account. I check it every day, sometimes twice a day, on average. I always go for big habitats, but it takes a while to build up coins for some of those, so I have to buy small ones if I have an egg just sitting there waiting, then upgrade it later on. I try to mix good pets with crappy ones so that each habitat makes decent money, but for the most part, habitats are ready to collect when I check them. I see what you mean about duplicates, if you don't feed them at all. I used to keep any and all duplicates in DS and level them all to 4, but it got messy going through the list of animals to find what I was looking for. I find it easier to have just one of each, so that I don't accidently think I have two-three of a certain type and end up selling my last one. Maybe I'll try not feeding it at all, so that I can distinguish it from actual ones that I keep, but I'll have to save up for more habitats to hold the extras and I want to get some more upgrades first. Decisions, decisions...

EviBrooklyn
01-29-15, 09:45 AM
I agree!! And sadly it will never change. I have less than 200 roses and really just don't care.

I have almost 300 and don't care either
Everything is going in the storage anyway, hoping in the future we can expand and take them out, but when that future arrives, there will be more animal releases, leaving us at the same point we are now... Not enough space for all of them

zenobia42
01-29-15, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the tips. I've been playing this game for about a year now, and maybe half a year on my newest account. I check it every day, sometimes twice a day, on average. I always go for big habitats, but it takes a while to build up coins for some of those, so I have to buy small ones if I have an egg just sitting there waiting, then upgrade it later on. I try to mix good pets with crappy ones so that each habitat makes decent money, but for the most part, habitats are ready to collect when I check them. I see what you mean about duplicates, if you don't feed them at all. I used to keep any and all duplicates in DS and level them all to 4, but it got messy going through the list of animals to find what I was looking for. I find it easier to have just one of each, so that I don't accidently think I have two-three of a certain type and end up selling my last one. Maybe I'll try not feeding it at all, so that I can distinguish it from actual ones that I keep, but I'll have to save up for more habitats to hold the extras and I want to get some more upgrades first. Decisions, decisions...

Wow, did they have a beta version of this game out last January, 6 months before the general release? Because the game was released in the American iTunes store only in mid-late July.

CuteTali
01-29-15, 10:47 AM
Wow, did they have a beta version of this game out last January, 6 months before the general release? Because the game was released in the American iTunes store only in mid-late July.

Not January, I keep forgetting it's still January. I can't remember the exact time, but right as it was released. It feels like forever though.

Melis2a84
01-29-15, 12:40 PM
Hey guys just reached 1000 roses

Here is the cherub cub egg

A2TUDE
01-29-15, 12:41 PM

No hun its a bit smaller😊

A2TUDE
01-29-15, 12:43 PM

Congrats hun:)

Melis2a84
01-29-15, 12:54 PM
Congrats hun:)

Thanks luv x

EviBrooklyn
01-29-15, 01:08 PM

Congrats Mel. I'll stop by your forest later to see him :)

xxxe
01-29-15, 02:22 PM
Almost at 400. I have 397. Once my 5 hour crops finish I'll have 400 so by end of the day! I just got 10 roses from mining so that was nice. I'm one rune short of expanding! I hate when I run out of bombs so close to expansion especially when I have a 17 hour on the den so it's going to be awhile to get another bomb. Fantasy forest problems.

Foxy_Kit
01-29-15, 05:13 PM

Thank you!! And congrats. It is a very pretty egg :)

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 12:53 PM
Seemed a little strange that we received the first community prize just as the update was released with the new flash tournament. Looks like we'll need 210,000,000 roses for the Palatial Garden.

Vodelle
01-30-15, 12:55 PM
Haha oh dear, I'm not even at 600 roses in order to get community prizes yet!

sand
01-30-15, 12:58 PM
ANOTHER bunch of Earth-Fire animals as prizes? Seriously? We had that very same combo for Halloween. How BORING can they get? You guys go ahead. No roses for me. I deleted all my TL games a couple weeks ago, but decided to check the forums to see whether I was missing out on anything worthwhile. Nope. Guess I won't be reinstalling.
Best of luck to you faithful folks though, and Happy Valentine's!

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 01:04 PM
Haha oh dear, I'm not even at 600 roses in order to get community prizes yet!

I thought we might get a World Event this week so I had some 20 hour crops ready to harvest when it started, so I got off to a good start. I'm at 673 right now.

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 01:06 PM
ANOTHER bunch of Earth-Fire animals as prizes? Seriously? We had that very same combo for Halloween. How BORING can they get? You guys go ahead. No roses for me. I deleted all my TL games a couple weeks ago, but decided to check the forums to see whether I was missing out on anything worthwhile. Nope. Guess I won't be reinstalling.

Sorry, there isn't enough to temp you. Miss your insight in the battle arena.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 01:40 PM

Awww we'll miss you around here! Can't really blame you, but sad to see you go.

A2TUDE
01-30-15, 03:03 PM
Got my first valentines prize :) cherub:)

dala12
01-30-15, 03:09 PM
I do not mind getting those earth-fire, because I did not do the Halloween thing! I love this theme!

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 05:46 AM
Am sitting on just over 700 at the moment... not too far away from the Cub :)

keller63
01-31-15, 07:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the community prize count doesn't seem to be moving anywhere? The green bar seems to be in the exact same place at Been at 84million for hours now?

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 08:03 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the community prize count doesn't seem to be moving anywhere? The green bar seems to be in the exact same place at Been at 84million for hours now?

I noticed the same thing. It's not the first time the updates to the World Event have not seem to update properly.

keller63
01-31-15, 08:06 AM
I noticed the same thing. It's not the first time the updates to the World Event have not seem to update properly.

I really hope it doesn't mean we miss out on a reward because the event isn't keeping up

Vodelle
01-31-15, 08:08 AM
I really hope it doesn't mean we miss out on a reward because the event isn't keeping up

Nah, I'm sure they'll fix it / work on it.

Also, I'm pretty sure they would give us a subtle push if we were a bit further from making the final goal than expected so I wouldn't worry too much.

zenobia42
01-31-15, 02:32 PM
So far, the number of roses required for each prize in this event is matching the number needed in the Christmas event. So I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the final individual prize will be awarded for 3,400 roses. Over 21 days, that is 162 roses / day. Based on that, I will post my usual Daily Reality Checks, and revise them if someone wins the 2,400 roses prizes and sees that the final prize is something other than 3,400 roses.

DAILY REALITY CHECK

4.1 Days in x 162 Roses / Day =
660 Roses
is on track for winning all prizes.

kbli7355
01-31-15, 03:27 PM
I think it will fine to me even if this event is 3 days less than the previous one. I got my last individual price 4 days before it ends by using the same ways to get gifts as this one, so I guess this will be just a little bit hard but not really.

zenobia42
02-01-15, 02:59 PM
So far, the number of roses required for each prize in this event is matching the number needed in the Christmas event. So I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the final individual prize will be awarded for 3,400 roses. Over 21 days, that is 162 roses / day. Based on that, I will post my usual Daily Reality Checks, and revise them if someone wins the 2,400 roses prizes and sees that the final prize is something other than 3,400 roses.

DAILY REALITY CHECK

5.1 Days in x 162 Roses / Day =
826 Roses
is on track for winning all individual prizes.

Crr008
02-01-15, 03:32 PM
Thanks, zenobia for the Reality Check!

Foxy_Kit
02-01-15, 04:52 PM
Thank you, Zenobia!! :) i'm keeping up yay!

zenobia42
02-02-15, 05:08 PM
NOTE: The Daily Reality Check is based on the assumption that the final individual prize will require 3,400 roses as it did the last World Event (since prizes 1-4 match), but that is not yet confirmed.

DAILY REALITY CHECK

6.2 Days in x 162 Roses / Day =
1,002 Roses

kestrelcatcher
02-02-15, 08:21 PM
Thank you Zenobia

keller63
02-02-15, 08:21 PM
Is it definitely 100% confirmed fire/earth habitat. Ofc like everyone said it looks more fire nature but it makes me wonder if it is that because of all the complaints about where to put them from Christmas. But then again the fire and nature don't look like they belong in the winter habitat so maybe I'm talking rubbish. Or perhaps it's 3 elements fire/nature/earth, guess that's just wishful thinking lol.

Anyway, hope we get it all, the bar and number is making me real nervous ATM, doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

hugpete
02-03-15, 12:48 AM
Yeah, the community total is moving so slowly. :(

Drachenia
02-03-15, 05:32 AM
Hi, I am doing what I can and it's a sad that so few participate in the event. This is my result

keller63
02-03-15, 06:11 AM
I'm hoping that those not participating aren't screwing it up for the rest of us, I understand they don't have room but then maybe they shouldn't be keeping copies of ultras or treasure creatures, but I don't mind the valentiger and its a shame it's the last reward because I'm worried we won't get it now, I'm sure we will get the habitat,which is great, I have it's spot ready, I just don't want to miss out on the last.

The guys that don't care for it could easily just sell the **** afterwards, just stop ruining it for the rest of us :(

kestrelcatcher
02-03-15, 06:12 AM
I am trying my best, too... It is very sad how few are participating, it puts more pressure on anyone who really wants these things.

cuffy1
02-03-15, 06:30 AM
I am trying very hard currently at 1177 so think I'm on target???

Foxy_Kit
02-03-15, 06:51 AM
Am now on 1287 roses, and want the tiger cos i dont have Santa Claws :)

Oh well, i can hope that the ongoing count picks up faster :)

keller63
02-03-15, 07:50 AM
I am trying very hard currently at 1177 so think I'm on target???

The last count was about1002 so you are on par/ahead as am I, still got my 20hour crops to get yet and will have 1-2eggs coming out the nest

cquinn32
02-03-15, 08:53 AM
Wow guess I won't be reading this thread anymore!!!

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 09:10 AM
Wow guess I won't be reading this thread anymore!!!

Why, what happened? What did I miss?

cquinn32
02-03-15, 09:25 AM
Why, what happened? What did I miss?

Just can't stand it when people start blaming other people when they're getting what they want!!

amerirish
02-03-15, 09:26 AM
I'm really worried about the community total moving so slowly too :( However, I seriously don't think there's anyone 'sabotaging' the event. I mean how could they do that even if they wanted to?

Drachenia
02-03-15, 09:47 AM
Just can't stand it when people start blaming other people when they're getting what they want!!

I agree with you, I'm the same way.

keller63
02-03-15, 09:51 AM
I'm really worried about the community total moving so slowly too :( However, I seriously don't think there's anyone 'sabotaging' the event. I mean how could they do that even if they wanted to?

I guess by not participating, growing crops breeding keeping nests full etc not putting out the flower cart, that wouldn't be helping totals. And I think everyone is going on the vibes many many people have put across that they just plain don't like the creatures and on page one said they wont be going for it etc etc. and then when the counter is soo slow and apparently in working order, it's just panicking people into thinking they aren't going to reach the goal they want. We may not get what we want if the count doesn't get to the valentiger, definitely no guarantee that these prizes will be won (cquinn).

I don't think anyone is really trying to blame anyone for sabotage as such, they are just worried/pleading people to just do it so people who actually like the event/want the items can get it. No point making those guys miss out when they rely on them to help get that count up. If there are 1/2 the people participating in this then Christmas event, then we won't reach the final prize in time, and that's what people are more worried about.

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 10:02 AM
Meh, if the community total moving slowing means that less people are caring about this event (and I wouldn't be sure it actually means anything), I would consider that a good thing. I hope enough players are bothered by the clone animal prizes that they don't care enough to try very hard for this event, because that might mean maybe, hopefully, that TL will consider actually bothering to come up with nice, unique designs for the next event. That's probably not even what's going on, and even if it is, TL probably still won't bother doing any better, but I can hope. I know I'm not trying very hard in the event because of the lazy clone prizes, so maybe, just maybe... other players are fed up too? I can hope.

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 10:04 AM

Lol they don't realize that this has nothing to do with other people breeding or hatching etc. This is all controlled by TL.
Last events, at about the same point was going as slow as now and then again, we have 15 days to go, that's more than enough time to get all prices

Vodelle
02-03-15, 10:13 AM
I did find some comments in the past couple of pages a bit more rude or pointed than necessary. Does it suck that the total seems to be crawling along? Kinda, yeah, but if someone chooses to sit out this event or not grow crops all the time or whatever, that's totally their choice! I wouldn't get mad at people for 'sitting out.' If TL misjudged the amount of interest in this event and we don't get to the goals in the same amount of time, then maybe they'll wake up and do something about it.

(Also, I wouldn't be too worried. Some games literally just don't let you get the prize you don't reach, but other games '*****' and boost the number up, or give the prize anyway for everyone putting forth a good 'effort.' Not sure which TL is but I have a hard time imagining them not awarding people the valentiger either way.)

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 10:15 AM
I will also say this... I would be a lot more likely to help the community get the prizes, even though I don't care for them, if 1) I actually had room for all 6 farms, which I currently do not due to the extremely slow pace of expansions, and 2) if every time I plant a 20 hour crop, there wasn't a risk that I could accidentally hit the speed button and lose 40 gems. That would be devastating and for something completely and utterly pointless. I don't need the apples and planting 5 hour crops in my single grand farm gives me plenty, while being much less hurtful if I were to accidentally speed it. Both of these problems are related to TL's greediness. If I could have room for all farms, and there were no gem traps, I'd be happy to help out the community. If the prizes were awesome, I'd run the risks and downsize my habitats to make room for more farms. But as is, it just doesn't make sense for me to do it.

keller63
02-03-15, 11:04 AM
i agree with the speeding up crops, i read a post where someone did that by mistake and yet can buy 3200 crops or something for the same amount, it doesnt make sense what so ever, and tbh, who wants to speed up crops anyway? some people maybe, but i know i certainly am not in any rush to have the food immediately.

Ofc, its anyone choice to sit out and not plant and what not, no one is saying they absolutely must against their will, i just think that people who actually want this stuff wants to ask them to please try so we can at least get it, even if the others might not want them. I wasnt around for the Halloween event(not even sure if there was one like this) but from my observation with the christmas it seemed to go a lot faster then this one is so i can see why they are worried about it.

its an interesting point about the interest and maybe they will work harder on the next one or adjust or what not, lets hope they do work harder and are a little bit more generous with it. But doesnt mean others should miss out this time if they really want it, ive seen comments about the love for the Valentiger and it would dishearten so many if they didnt get it for all thier hard work. Much like the tournaments tbh, all the hard work of getting in each hour to battle and still getting nowhere.

but i do agree that there needs to be a break in these events, it is far too close to christmas and i started just after halloween so all ive had are events and limited animals and it sucks in many ways, i havent had much chance to really try for the unicorn, or other normal super rares, and it certainly wont be a blast for any more new players coming in.

zenobia42
02-03-15, 12:59 PM
NOTE: The Daily Reality Check is based on the assumption that the final individual prize will require 3,400 roses as it did the last World Event (since prizes 1-4 match), but that is not yet confirmed.

DAILY REALITY CHECK

7 Days in x 162 Roses / Day =
1,135 Roses

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 01:37 PM
Just got the last individual price Romanticore.
Here's the egg and the baby before the first evolving process

keller63
02-03-15, 02:28 PM
the baby is surprisingly cute lol

Vodelle
02-03-15, 02:30 PM
Erm, wait, did we ever find out how many roses the romanticore is? 3400 like usual or something else?

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 02:56 PM
Erm, wait, did we ever find out how many roses the romanticore is? 3400 like usual or something else?

I forgot to look and now I can't tell but I would say it's 3400

Foxy_Kit
02-03-15, 06:18 PM
I want the Romaticore baby!!!! :)

zenobia42
02-03-15, 06:45 PM

CONGRATS, Evi!!!!!

zenobia42
02-03-15, 06:53 PM
I looked on a reliable outside website [we are not allowed to link to or name outside websites here so I say only that], and it is 3400 for the Romanticore. I had been hoping that, since this event is 21 days, and the last was 24, that the final individual prize would require correspondingly fewer roses (21/24*3400=2975, so I had been hoping for 2900-3000)... but only hoping, not expecting. The game only ever becomes MORE frustrating, not less so, with every change made.*

So in the last event, you needed 142 presents per day to win all individual prizes. This one, because it is 3 days shorter and the same goal, requires 162 roses a day. That is 20 more roses per day required this time around compared to last. So everyone who had no trouble last time but having trouble keeping up this time, that is why. The need for 14% more per day would also explain why progress towards the second community goal prize seems to be slower this time as quite a number of people noticed.

So how many roses a day is it reasonable to expect an avid player to get for free?:
4 collections/day from flower cart = 16
food 24/7 from 6 farms, assuming no one is perfect and we actually grow food 23 hours a day = 138
breeding, again assuming 23 hours a day from the avid but not perfectly timed player = 23

= 177 / day total.

More can be gotten for free from bombs, but you absolutely can NOT count on getting roses that way. I have had many bombs find me 2-3 runes but no roses.

This event requires one be a LOT more diligent about being online at the exact right times than the last. 162/day is a lot more than 142/day. There is nery little room for error / lag time this event. I therefore highly recommend that everyone who wants the final prize but does not want to spend any (or spend only few) gems on it do the following:
1. Set the timer on your phone for every 4 hours to get the maximum from your cart daily.
2. Unless you really need to level a creature for the next arena battle, plant rune prunes. You'll get terribly little food. But you don't have to worry about missing an hour here, a half hour there, when life beckons just before your charm cherries are ready.
3. Breed LONG breed time animals, and set the alarm on your phone to tell you when they will be ready. The new limited one is electric-nature and will presumably only be available for one week. The shortest fail is 16 hours. Again, this is like the food - the less often you have to log in and do something in the game, the fewer lag times you will have and those lag times add up.
4. If you are the type to use some gems, just not a lot, and you have a breeding / egg incubation that is due to end overnight, speed them and get something new in there. A few hours dead time not earning roses can make the difference between winning and losing. Similarly, if your egg hatches and your breeding is not done, pop a lightning leopard or rock rhino or whatever is the amount of time left in your breeding in your nest. That only costs coins, not gems, and eliminates some dead time.
5. Pray for a full-length tournament a week from today!

*with 1 exception: the last set of expansions involve obstacles that take much less time to clear than the set of expansions before it.

keller63
02-03-15, 07:09 PM
Well, all we can do is carry on plantingbreedingmining and enjoy the ride and just hope we make it. Although I hate to get my hopes up I really hope another event doesn't come out afterwards although Easter is on the horizon and I can just see more nature in that.... I just want to try for some normal hybrids and not work on limited's.

Good luck with the event and push on, I'm not going to stress myself out on it

Eta: ofc I'm still going to do the daily, wasn't saying I'm not going to do it anymore :)

keller63
02-03-15, 07:45 PM

Incoming 3 pink things for you.... Smitten kitten and love dove is all I know so far might want to get a look

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 07:53 PM
CONGRATS, Evi!!!!!

Thanks

dumbpluff
02-04-15, 02:36 AM
so this event, the new limited animal with a ridiculous timer, three (possibly) pink things...

ah yes. smells like a fantasy forest holiday.

zenobia42
02-04-15, 06:29 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

8.25 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,336 Roses

*The final prize is at 3,400 roses and the total event time is 21 days. 3400 roses / 21 days = 162 roses / day.

Melis2a84
02-04-15, 06:54 PM

Congrats luv I just saw that you got them all well done Hun yay :D

A2TUDE
02-04-15, 06:57 PM
Just got my second community prize yipppeeeee

If I keep going like I am I should reach 3400 sighhhhh

A2TUDE
02-04-15, 06:58 PM

Congrats Evi xxx

kbli7355
02-04-15, 09:29 PM
Ok, everyone, in order to get all the individual prizes, you have to reach 1,700 before the timer goes down to 10 days 12 hours. By now you should at least have 1,356 roses.

EviBrooklyn
02-04-15, 09:32 PM
Congrats Evi xxx

Thanks A2tude !!

cocauina
02-04-15, 09:45 PM
Just got my second community prize yipppeeeee
(...)

It's the second individual prize, not community.. xD

EviBrooklyn
02-04-15, 09:58 PM
Congrats luv I just saw that you got them all well done Hun yay :D

Thanks Mel

A2TUDE
02-05-15, 05:15 AM
It's the second individual prize, not community.. xD
Um ... Ok "individual" prize:rolleyes:

cocauina
02-05-15, 08:06 AM
Um ... Ok "individual" prize:rolleyes:

ahah Congrats :D

PernReloaded
02-05-15, 01:57 PM
Sitting on a cool 1500 roses atm. No room for error, indeed! Keeping up a full nest and mining for extra roses does help, even if it doesn't add *much*.

zenobia42
02-05-15, 06:16 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

9.25 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,500 Roses

*The final prize is at 3,400 roses and the total event time is 21 days. 3400 roses / 21 days = 162 roses / day.

PernReloaded
02-05-15, 11:32 PM
Woohooo! Still ahead ^.^ looking at nearly 1700. I can't breathe easy until I have that last prize, but each day I'm ahead means the pressure is off a little more.

keller63
02-06-15, 07:01 AM
I'm on 1600 something, it's nice to be a little ahead. Christmasni panicked and bought the extra sleigh, haven't this time so hopefully will still make it :). I will say at least these decorations aren't that bad that you couldn't have them out all year, unlike Christmas/halloween ones.

CuteTali
02-06-15, 02:32 PM
Incoming 3 pink things for you.... Smitten kitten and love dove is all I know so far might want to get a look

I just saw that when logging into the game! Looks nice, but probably hard to breed. Trying for the kitten now and got a longer timer. The 3rd animal looks so cool, like a my little pony character or something. I want that one and the original unicorn would be nice too, but too hard to get.

zenobia42
02-06-15, 05:05 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

10.2 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,650 Roses

*The final prize is at 3,400 roses and the total event time is 21 days. 3,400 roses / 21 days = 162 roses / day.

NOTE: The last event's final prize required 3,400 presents like this one but gave us 24 days to gather them instead of the only 21 for this one.
That is why the daily goal is significantly higher this time around (by 14%).

Foxy_Kit
02-06-15, 05:49 PM
Thanks Zenobia :) at this moment i am just under 1,800 roses, won't be slowing down though! :)

Hawksmoor
02-07-15, 06:22 AM
We're not far from unlocking the 2nd community prize. Good luck everyone.

keller63
02-07-15, 06:38 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

10.2 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,650 Roses

*The final prize is at 3,400 roses and the total event time is 21 days. 3,400 roses / 21 days = 162 roses / day.

NOTE: The last event's final prize required 3,400 presents like this one but gave us 24 days to gather them instead of the only 21 for this one.

You have on there 162 per day, but the difference between this and last post is 150 is that a typo or something else?

zenobia42
02-07-15, 12:36 PM
You have on there 162 per day, but the difference between this and last post is 150 is that a typo or something else?

I do not do the Reality Checks at exactly the same time every day. When I do them, I calculate the total based on what time of day I am posting. The 1500 was at about 6 hours into day 10. The 1650 about 4.5 hours into day 11. I try to make the totals match the time stamp of my post as closely as possible, and I posted the 1650 about an hour and a half earlier in the day than the 1500, so it was about 22.5 hours not 24 between.

Also, if it is just over or under a multiple of 10, I will sometimes round to make it a prettier number. :) I figure plus or minus 1 doesn't really make a difference when you are just checking to see if you are in the ballpark.

Today, right now, I will post the total at nearly exactly the turn of day because I happen to be online now. Hope that helps:

DAILY REALITY CHECK

11.0 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,780 Roses

keller63
02-07-15, 02:59 PM
ok np, i was just making sure it wasnt a miscalculation or something but do appreciate the updates :) helps keep my mind at ease

PernReloaded
02-07-15, 03:44 PM
Just under 2k, so keeping a nose ahead of what's needed.

zenobia42
02-08-15, 12:01 PM
We are VERY near to getting the Palatial Garden habitat! Any minute now! :D

keller63
02-08-15, 12:13 PM
Omg don't tease like that !!!!!

Hawksmoor
02-08-15, 12:31 PM
Right on the nose! Congrats everyone!

keller63
02-08-15, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah, just what the doctor ordered :)

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 01:08 PM
Yay I'm excited about this habitat! Now I need my runes back so I can have a space for it... I think this is my favorite of all the special habitats, it's so elegant and pretty.

keller63
02-08-15, 01:13 PM
I was so happy when I realised my unicornucopia could go in it, my fav creature in my fav habitat right at the start for all to see :)

PernReloaded
02-08-15, 03:17 PM
Doing the math, I should have the fourth individual prize tomorrow :D

I also really like this habitat. I need to get breeding on the limiteds!

zenobia42
02-08-15, 03:52 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

12.15 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
1,966 Roses

A2TUDE
02-08-15, 09:54 PM
Okies here's my romantiacore 17hrs

EviBrooklyn
02-09-15, 04:49 AM
Romanticore @ level 10. It does look like magnamore

PernReloaded
02-09-15, 01:17 PM
I am keeping a nose ahead of the needed score. The sad thing is, if I end uo falling behind there is really no way to catch up again. Thankfully, I will get the Aardvark thingy today (technically, throwing some 20-hour crops on the moment the ones I have growing are harvested) so I know I'm ahead of the game ever so slightly.

I really hope we get the tiger. It's an adorable prize!

zenobia42
02-09-15, 01:20 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

13.04 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,112 Roses

hugpete
02-10-15, 02:11 AM
I am keeping a nose ahead of the needed score. The sad thing is, if I end uo falling behind there is really no way to catch up again. Thankfully, I will get the Aardvark thingy today (technically, throwing some 20-hour crops on the moment the ones I have growing are harvested) so I know I'm ahead of the game ever so slightly.

I really hope we get the tiger. It's an adorable prize!

Hopefully there is a tournament soon and we can earn extra roses there.

igames4me
02-10-15, 07:25 AM
wow this one is runningn close

PernReloaded
02-10-15, 10:59 AM
Aardvark is in my storage! No plans on hatching, since I am working on that kitten. Nest is just *constantly* full.

Vodelle
02-10-15, 12:05 PM
Aardvark is in my storage! No plans on hatching, since I am working on that kitten. Nest is just *constantly* full.
Good luck on the kitten! I know how you feel. There always seems to be a limited to be trying for and the ONLY time I've had in the past month to hatch anything is when I got lucky and got an ultra rare breeding. (At the cost of losing time to breed said limiteds... hahah)

zenobia42
02-10-15, 12:34 PM
A tournament just started - great chance for anyone a little behind, or cutting it a bit close, to catch up. :)

DAILY REALITY CHECK

14 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,267 Roses

Foxy_Kit
02-10-15, 02:35 PM
Got my Heartvark yesterday :) now working on the romanticore and adding to the final total.

keller63
02-10-15, 04:19 PM
Got my Heartvark yesterday :) now working on the romanticore and adding to the final total.

got mine this morning, just working on the last 2 items now :) will get a little bump when the unicorn comes out, but meanwhile im hatching out my inventory :) im not looking forward ot the nest part, ill have a pairing waiting a day to release its egg

zenobia42
02-11-15, 01:54 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

15.1 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,440 Roses

rjazz
02-11-15, 02:27 PM
Got my romanicore today.

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 08:13 PM
Current count: 2773 roses. I should add another 120 onto that tomorrow morning. Projected time to get the romanticore? 5 days. Will keep on earning for the community prize. We're making quick work towards it!

keller63
02-12-15, 06:43 AM
Does anyone else think the cherub cub is just too big? I don't mind this design but I don't want to hatch him for the shear fact he swamps the habitat

There is a steamtrunk in there somewhere

Vodelle
02-12-15, 06:57 AM
Does anyone else think the cherub cub is just too big? I don't mind this design but I don't want to hatch him for the shear fact he swamps the habitat

I totally 100% agree. I mean, I get that bears in general are big, but for something named the Cherub Cub (which to me suggests a 'baby' animal - yes yes, cubs are still big, but that's beside the point) it's just... way larger than literally anything else I own. And maybe if it was some super serious intimidating animal, but it's a big silly valentines animal so... x__x

Doompicnic
02-12-15, 08:44 AM
I can't wait to see what tomorrow's valentines animal looks like.

readysetgo888
02-12-15, 08:55 AM

Thanks for sharing that! That just tells me I need to keep it as a juvenile. It does look bigger than the other bears. I don't mind keeping it young, I kept the Noelephant young because it's so much cuter and takes up less space... I think this guy is the same. Hopefully I remember about this when I finally hatch it.

zenobia42
02-12-15, 10:00 AM

Wow - that sucker is HUGE! I will keep mine at level 9, I think.

I also hate to say this, but when I win the Romanticore, it may stay in my storage permanently. I just don't like it. And it looks SO much like a magmacore that is really annoys me. I want NEW animals. Not ones that are virtually indistinguishable.

readysetgo888
02-12-15, 11:02 AM
I can't wait to see what tomorrow's valentines animal looks like.

Oh I know, right, a pink pony !! I bet it's gorgeous if ultra girly.

readysetgo888
02-12-15, 11:03 AM
Wow - that sucker is HUGE! I will keep mine at level 9, I think.

I also hate to say this, but when I win the Romanticore, it may stay in my storage permanently. I just don't like it. And it looks SO much like a magmacore that is really annoys me. I want NEW animals. Not ones that are virtually indistinguishable.

Yeah, I don't even want to win the heartvark or romanticore because I wouldn't want to hatch them. I guess the heartvark is ok, but I don't really care about it. I definitely didn't want to win the romanticore, and I definitely won't. I quit planting rune prunes as soon as I got the cherub cub. Not taking any chances on accidentally speeding them.

Also, the chance of accidentally speeding the heartvark (like 400 gems or something) really freaks me out. I know a poster did that recently and I don't know if TL gave her back her gems or not, probably not. I've accidentally hit the event button before... thankfully haven't hit the gem button yet, but that's got to be the worst gem trap in the game. The fact that they won't do a confirmation before a player spends 400 gems is just disgusting. I meant to PM the player that lost the gems that way and ask if they gave them back... I think I'd quit playing if that happened to me and they didn't give them back. Can't wait for the event to be over so that awful possibility goes away.

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 08:19 PM
I like palindromes, so my current rose number amuses me.

I should get that last prize if I'm not sidetracked.

zenobia42
02-12-15, 09:33 PM
Sorry - I'm a little later than usual today. I've been posting at around 2:30-4:00 my time and it's 11:30 my time now. I do the totals based on the time I post, so today's total is 162 roses x about 1.4 days more than the last. Hope that doesn't cause any confusion. And I hope that everyone trying for the romanticore is on track to get it!!!

DAILY REALITY CHECK

16.3 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,650 Roses

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:38 PM
That number seems incredibly low, for some reason. But /oh well/, I am ahead of the game! ^.^

Buttercup0001
02-12-15, 10:01 PM
Im on 3121 roses. Thats only 279 roses for the romanticore. Didnt realise I was so close to the last individual prize. I'll continue to plant 20hr crops and collect roses so that we can get the final community prize. :D

azucita
02-13-15, 07:45 AM
Sorry - I'm a little later than usual today. I've been posting at around 2:30-4:00 my time and it's 11:30 my time now. I do the totals based on the time I post, so today's total is 162 roses x about 1.4 days more than the last. Hope that doesn't cause any confusion. And I hope that everyone trying for the romanticore is on track to get it!!!

DAILY REALITY CHECK

16.3 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,650 Roses

thank you for this reality check

:)

zenobia42
02-13-15, 07:08 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

17.3 Days in x 162 Roses / Day* =
2,800 Roses

Foxy_Kit
02-14-15, 08:32 PM
Thanks Zenobia :) i just got my romaticore an hour ago. Not going to slow down though, have eggs to hatch and apples to farm!!

PernReloaded
02-15-15, 11:33 AM
Got my romanticore and am working for the tiger

TokiChunsa
02-15-15, 04:34 PM
I don't think I'll get my last prize. :(

matiasabad94
02-15-15, 08:41 PM
We won't get the Valentiger at this rate, right?

keller63
02-15-15, 08:42 PM
We won't get the Valentiger at this rate, right?

i feel the same way as you, doesnt look good

matiasabad94
02-15-15, 08:59 PM
i feel the same way as you, doesnt look good

Unless TL does some "magic", pretty much like every world event. The thing is that this time the bar looks tragic.

ninasidstorm8
02-15-15, 09:42 PM
Unless TL does some "magic", pretty much like every world event. The thing is that this time the bar looks tragic.

I am not sure why you say that. There is still more that 1 1/2 days left in the event and we have been averaging a little over 15,000,000 roses per day. Another 21,000,00 should be well within our reach. The rate may drop slightly with the tournament ending but we are doing a lot better than the Christmas event. I am confident that we will get the Valentiger.

PernReloaded
02-15-15, 09:52 PM
Come on, guys, we are SO CLOSE to the tiger! It looks amazing, I would hate for it to disappear :/

keller63
02-16-15, 12:35 AM
I am not sure why you say that. There is still more that 1 1/2 days left in the event and we have been averaging a little over 15,000,000 roses per day. Another 21,000,00 should be well within our reach. The rate may drop slightly with the tournament ending but we are doing a lot better than the Christmas event. I am confident that we will get the Valentiger.

Hmmm not sure I remember the Xmas one being worse but then I stopped really paying attention after collie and habitat(I did still plant etc just stopped watching timer) but hope we manage it ;)

TokiChunsa
02-16-15, 08:47 PM
I'm not gonna get the last prize at this rate unless I buy with gems. I don't understand why they have to change the last prize from 3200 to 3400. It was 3200 for the first event.

cocauina
02-16-15, 10:00 PM
I'm not gonna get the last prize at this rate unless I buy with gems. I don't understand why they have to change the last prize from 3200 to 3400. It was 3200 for the first event.

In fact, the 1st World Event - Trick or Treat Event - the last individual prize was 3,300 pumpkins, in the 2nd World Event - Winter Wonderland - the last individual prize was 3,400 presents, and in this World Event, the 3rd one, the amount needed for the last individual prize is the same as the last one, 3,400 roses.

And if you think that this is too much different, you don't even want to know the amounts that TL asks for the individual prizes, they change the amount almost every world event.

TokiChunsa
02-16-15, 10:29 PM
In fact, the 1st World Event - Trick or Treat Event - the last individual prize was 3,300 pumpkins, in the 2nd World Event - Winter Wonderland - the last individual prize was 3,400 presents, and in this World Event, the 3rd one, the amount needed for the last individual prize is the same as the last one, 3,400 roses.

And if you think that this is too much different, you don't even want to know the amounts that TL asks for the individual prizes, they change the amount almost every world event.

I notice, it's ridiculous.

A2TUDE
02-17-15, 03:40 AM
Just over 8hrs to go ... Yipppeeee... Looks like we will get it!

I've managed to collect over 4900 roses��and I'm still going��

cocauina
02-17-15, 08:02 AM
I notice, it's ridiculous.

Indeed. TL likes to play too much with us.

Foxy_Kit
02-17-15, 08:21 AM
3906 roses for me, and am watching the community total creep up :)

ninasidstorm8
02-17-15, 08:34 AM
3906 roses for me, and am watching the community total creep up :)

I think we will make the total with a little over 2 hours to spare.

tuffyjkitten
02-17-15, 09:28 AM
I am gonna end up about 10 roses short of the last individual prize but I will drop some gems on it. To be that close and miss it because I forgot about my 1 hr foods a couple of times would be sad. Let's get that last community prize!

azucita
02-17-15, 10:25 AM
i have 8 hr crops to harvest in 1.5 hours, half hour short of the limit, hope it helps :)

A2TUDE
02-17-15, 10:59 AM
Last community prize yipppeeeee 16hrs

My total roses 5004

Doompicnic
02-17-15, 11:01 AM
Yay team! ;)

tuffyjkitten
02-17-15, 11:37 AM
Yay community prize! And I'm gonna be 2 roses short...that's better than 10. Less gems to spend. :)

PernReloaded
02-17-15, 11:51 AM
Wooo! I love that Valentiger! Super cute.

TokiChunsa
02-17-15, 12:34 PM
I'm 93 roses behind. I didn't want to miss the last individual prize after missing the rumblebee. Thou, I would rather have the rumblebee. I'm hoping to get my gems back, thou it's sad.

My gems. :( help me get more gems. OTL

Vodelle
02-23-15, 07:07 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this - but they TOTALLY fixed the cherub cub's ridiculous size. So happy! It looked ridiculous because it was like twice as big as anything else in my forest. Now it's a bit smaller than the heartvark which is fine by me - its name is "cub" after all!

Doompicnic
02-23-15, 07:28 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this - but they TOTALLY fixed the cherub cub's ridiculous size. So happy! It looked ridiculous because it was like twice as big as anything else in my forest. Now it's a bit smaller than the heartvark which is fine by me - its name is "cub" after all!

Yay! That's good news. :)

zenobia42
02-23-15, 09:18 AM

Great to hear - I'm going to level mine now! :)