PDA

View Full Version : Tl, stop messing with the odds!!

icysnowz
01-27-15, 09:25 AM
Since the day menoram became limited, i kept breeding lightning and water and all i gotten was countless of conduktors! No falcons, no menoram, no yeti and no hippogryph. Not even one! This have never happen to me before.. normally a rare creature would come in between or whatsoever but not this time. I know it would not be the same everytime and this is luck based but this is crazy!

TL, STOP MESSING WITH THE ODDS!! this is stupid and unfair and this is not the way u get ppl to spend money in ur game.. If u want money, DO BETTER! I would not spend a single penny in this game if it continues this way and its likely that i would quit this game for the better..

Oh, and dont tell me because conduktors are a common creature so i would likely to get it more than the rare and super rare creatures. I know very well is a common and will get it somehow BUT NOT IN A ROW FOR 4 FREAKING DAYS!!

Countless of players have been complaining on the forum that this is not a fair game.. but there is not a single change or even a feedback from u guys.. i know u cant be answering ppl's question everytime but at least make things clear.. This is the purpose of the forum, if not why the hell u create a forum for the game?? As a display??? =.=

CuteTali
01-27-15, 10:52 AM
I was also thinking there was somethnig strange going on with this combo! I've been breeding for it on my main account since it came out and I never got either Menoram or Confetti Yeti, both of the ones that I'm trying for. While I understand some creatures may be more common than others, but it doesn't make any sense to breed non-stop for over a month with the same elements and still not get limited creatures. I also refuse to give them money because of such nonesense. I happily buy gems when things go well, but stuff like this makes me just want to delete this game.

plaidkat
01-28-15, 02:08 PM
I feel the exact same way, it's almost daily now that I'm contemplating deleting this game. Honestly it's the Xmas and now Valentines world events that have kept me playing. It's seems like since I've reached lv 40 I haven't been able to breed the "limited" animals. After missing several I am very frustrated, and fail after fail for the menoram and yetti (13 & 17 hrs on conducktor and falconch) has me also convinced that this game is unfairly balanced.
I've spent literally weeks trying for menoram and have gotten more than a dozen ducks, even spent gems out of desperation to speed up breeding. I'm starting feel this is a big waste of time. Team lava stop punishing loyal players and we'll be more than happy to spend money, if that's what you're after.

inespay
01-29-15, 01:45 AM
I feel the same way. Now that they made the menoram limited again (which I am not happy about, because it wasn't limited, it was permanent) I have been trying and trying. I hope I get a last chance before the clock runs out.

flowless
01-30-15, 06:09 AM
Its how i feel about snow animal too
The odds seems too low
More fit for ultra rare
As i only get 5 hour timer
( and twice 8 hour timer )

I tried this combo before and i used to get 11 and 9 hour timers fairy more over a week
Thats how i know the odds are lower than before

orleansparish
01-30-15, 07:12 AM
I got menorah easily enough. Which is rare for me. But I had to stop trying and went back to messing with the duos needed for the santa and reindeer creatures.

AuntyRose32
01-30-15, 10:13 AM
Pretty much since Confetti Yeti was released I have been breeding for it. I have got one Menoram, one Hippogryph, maybe three Falconch. The rest have all been Conduktors, that's a lot of breeding with very little result. I just switched up my breeding combo a few days ago to Unicorn and Hippogryph in the hopes of getting Confetti Yeti or Saphire Cthulhu, just more Conduktors. It's annoying to say the least. Confetti Yeti for me is more like an ultra rare.

saphiraetti
03-03-15, 08:18 AM
I feel the same way since marti claws came out I tried countlessaly to get with every combo and still nothing now I am out time to get this quest for gems no fair