PDA

View Full Version : What to expand?

travelingcircus
01-27-15, 08:34 AM
I am at level 29 and can only expand one thing right now until I collect more parts, which will be a long time.

I currently have 3 slots in each of my stores: General, Butcher, Veggie, and Seafood.

I can either expand my restaurant another few feet or add another slot in one of my stores, but not sure which one since it seems like I am always waiting on something and have no idea what is coming up in future levels before I can add more slots.

Also, total pantry capacity is 70.

What would you do and why?

Thanks!

deucedeuce22
01-27-15, 09:38 AM
Are you saving money at a good rate? You're about to hit some nasty costs, 100k at 30 for the second commercial oven, then another 70kish at 31 for mushrooms and recipes. Expanding your markets probably isn't a good idea, you'll run out of pantry room before you can use the ingredients.

Expand restaurant, you'll need it to advance in the game.

enaid03
01-27-15, 09:52 AM
Not sure where you are on cash, but my next expansion is 156k plus the parts. Looking ahead, I know my next level has a new appliance and three new recipes.

So based on the appliance costs and what I think the recipes/ingredients will cost, I'm finding its better to sit tight for a bit until I get that stuff. As said above, you might need that cash for that expansion, or you could spend it on the appliance, etc.

travelingcircus
01-27-15, 10:14 AM
Yes, I am making good consistent money. I try to keep my appliances full at most times, so make money fairly quickly.

Plus just right now I just hit max capacity of toolbox (70) and don't want to throw stuff away

mcmug17
01-27-15, 10:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong - the next expansion is fruit stand and that doesn't happen until level 37. You have plenty of time to replenish your parts if you choose to upgrade the markets now... Unless you're absolutely running out of space to put stoves and chairs...

rosewaterlily
01-27-15, 10:48 AM
I always expand restaurant first whenever I have enough blueprints because those take up a lot of space unless I'm close to opening up a new building that needs them, and you need to expand to get higher level recipes. I did veggie shop to four slots first out of the stores since it has the most ingredients that have long refresh times, and then the general store to four slots since it's pretty useful to have four mayo and four rice for tuna sandwich and veggie sushi. And toolbox gets top priority whenever it seems close to getting full or I'm unlocking new ingredients to be stored in the pantry.

travelingcircus
01-27-15, 11:12 AM
I expanded my restaurant. It only cost 35,000 so that will be made in no time. Then I can focus on new appliances and learning new recipes.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I guess I didn't realize I was that close to my toolbox being full until I got the warning. I should probably check that on a regular basis.