PDA

View Full Version : Land deeds - where are they?!?!

tankerslacers
01-27-15, 05:08 AM
I have not received one single land deed from my pets or deliveries, and I've done plenty, in about 5 days. TL - I think you need to increase the drop rate from .0001 just a bit, please?!?

reewinder
01-27-15, 08:32 AM
I get all mine from the newspaper. Whenever I'm playing I check it like every 2 minutes. And if you see someone selling other hard to find items like bricks/wooden planks/nails, etc I usually buy them too whether I need them or not and then click the "visit" button and go check out their farm to see if they have any more rare items up for sale. About 50% of the time this pays off for me and they have other items I need for upgrading the barn or silo or expansion parts.
Another tip is when you visit people's farms to help out and get a higher social rating, check out their side shops while you're there. Newer players always sell off their good stuff before they realize how important they are to the game. They also lack the barn space and just have no room to hold onto land deeds. I see this all the time from players under level 15 or so.
Those are just a few tips I follow to find good stuff.

Aernak
01-27-15, 09:48 AM
My problem is with Expansion Permits. I currently have 10 Old Maps and 5 Land Deeds... and 0 Permits.

Floris1234567890
01-31-15, 06:03 AM
I only buy from market ( newspaper ) you see plenty of maps there ( yes it cost your hard working money but you want maps right )

I do get them to from friends gift, delivery's to.

Time is your best friend in maps.

goodluck

( i have about 32 deeds, 45 permissions, 40 oldmaps. ) all 1 night on the market ( newspaper )

Aernak
02-04-15, 07:21 AM
The drop rates on these friggan expansion items is making me insane. For weeks and weeks I was getting NO permits. I had so much surplus of maps and deeds that I was selling them off because they seemed useless to me with no permits. Well now I am getting SEVERAL permits per day, and NOTHING else. I haven't seen a map or a deed for a week. What the heck. I don't know if it changed when I advanced a level, or if they just randomly change the drop rates to mess with us? Does anyone else experience these fluctuations? How am I supposed to ever unlock the beehive, train, llama, hogs, water garden, well, hot air balloon, etc. if I am always lacking hard in 1 of the 3 items we need? :\

ciarjen
02-04-15, 08:56 AM
The drop rates on these friggan expansion items is making me insane. For weeks and weeks I was getting NO permits. I had so much surplus of maps and deeds that I was selling them off because they seemed useless to me with no permits. Well now I am getting SEVERAL permits per day, and NOTHING else. I haven't seen a map or a deed for a week. What the heck. I don't know if it changed when I advanced a level, or if they just randomly change the drop rates to mess with us? Does anyone else experience these fluctuations? How am I supposed to ever unlock the beehive, train, llama, hogs, water garden, well, hot air balloon, etc. if I am always lacking hard in 1 of the 3 items we need? :\

The availability runs in cycles and there is always one of the three items which is rare at any one time. Just try to avoid selling off any surplus as you will need them when the cycle changes that that item becomes the rarest again.

The best way to get them is to sit on the newspaper and watch the whole of the 5 minute cycle as items change as they sell.

Always buy papers if you see them, even if they are not the ones that you need and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS visit that farm that sold them. Very often they are selling more papers and usually the one you are short of.

reewinder
02-04-15, 09:57 AM
Do like ciarjen suggested and always visit the farm of the person after you buy something good from them. I once had the great fortune of coming across 10 land deeds for sale in the news paper and went to visit their farm right after I bought them.
This is what I found when I clicked on their shop.....
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/reewinder/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/reewinder/media/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png.html)
I managed to get like 80 land deeds that day before my barn space was too full and then the newspaper recycled before I could make more room.
Now I just need 7 more old maps to expand to the last available piece of land on my property.

Aernak
02-04-15, 01:54 PM
Do like ciarjen suggested and always visit the farm of the person after you buy something good from them. I once had the great fortune of coming across 10 land deeds for sale in the news paper and went to visit their farm right after I bought them.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/reewinder/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/reewinder/media/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png.html)
I managed to get like 80 land deeds that day before my barn space was too full and then the newspaper recycled before I could make more room.
Now I just need 7 more old maps to expand to the last available piece of land on my property.

Oh my!!! That is quite a sight!!!! :)

Yes, I do ALWAYS visit the person who I buy papers from. I love when I find a goody like a screw or nail for sale!

Aernak
02-04-15, 01:55 PM
The availability runs in cycles and there is always one of the three items which is rare at any one time. Just try to avoid selling off any surplus as you will need them when the cycle changes that that item becomes the rarest again.

The best way to get them is to sit on the newspaper and watch the whole of the 5 minute cycle as items change as they sell.

Always buy papers if you see them, even if they are not the ones that you need and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS visit that farm that sold them. Very often they are selling more papers and usually the one you are short of.

OK That is good to know. I will stop selling off ANY at all. It's just hard because I keep running out of room in my darn barn. I love when I get an opportunity to expand and I can ditch tons of items from my barn at once. LOL. Thanks for the tips.

Floris1234567890
02-08-15, 02:05 PM

Holy camoly that are a lot of Land Deeds, i know where he did get them from, once you have gems and want to open a new field you can also buy the rest of the maps with gems to speed up, this why you can collect a lot of land deeds without using them ;) but like i said it cost gems alot of gems.

Never seen so many at one time, i at the same time.

ladybugz9
02-18-15, 06:21 AM
Would love to see more old maps...I haven't seen the old maps drop in weeks! No one seems to be selling them either....

Anyone else having this situation?

queentina3
02-18-15, 10:29 AM
Would love to see more old maps...I haven't seen the old maps drop in weeks! No one seems to be selling them either....

Anyone else having this situation?

For once it isn't land deeds I'm short on but maps. Prior to the valentine event I was getting them pretty frequently doing plane orders, now...not so much. Expansion papers and land deeds are evenly matched, but maps I need desperately. And I agree, I haven't seen any in the newspaper either. :(

kirsty050
02-18-15, 11:07 AM
i have way too many land deeds at the moment, someone was selling 40 in their shop earlier :O
I only managed to grab 20 as my storage was full though and the rest were gone when i went back a minute later
Defo need more old maps, just 1 more and i can do a 20/20/20 expansion and free up all that space in my barn ^-^

locomputers
02-18-15, 12:39 PM
Been running deliveries all day yesterday & so far today (hundreds) & NO LAND DEEDS have dropped....I've only been able to find them in the Newspaper....can we get some to drop pleeeeeeZe????? *****throws hearts & flowers*****

locomputers
02-18-15, 02:05 PM
i have way too many land deeds at the moment, someone was selling 40 in their shop earlier :O
I only managed to grab 20 as my storage was full though and the rest were gone when i went back a minute later
Defo need more old maps, just 1 more and i can do a 20/20/20 expansion and free up all that space in my barn ^-^

I just added u as a neighbor, if u have still & want to sell, pls list, ill buy as many as u want to sell.... Tx :)

reewinder
02-18-15, 05:33 PM
Seems like once I expanded as far as I can I am suddenly flooded with expansion parts. I keep finding them for sale in the news paper. But now that I'm finding more and more I can't even use them. Hopefully they will open up more land space again so I can free up some barn space.

kirsty050
02-18-15, 07:30 PM
I just added u as a neighbor, if u have still & want to sell, pls list, ill buy as many as u want to sell.... Tx :)

Sorry loco i try to keep hold of things like this as long as i have the barn space for them as i know soon enough ill be getting the other 2 and none of those

locomputers
02-18-15, 09:59 PM
Sorry loco i try to keep hold of things like this as long as i have the barn space for them as i know soon enough ill be getting the other 2 and none of those

np kirsty050, it was worth the shot ; ...tku anyway & for responding :)

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 09:54 AM
The drop rate for anything but maps seems rather dismal. I rely on the newspaper and neighbors to make up for it. It can be slow going but some days you get lucky. It seems silly, but until I read this thread I didn't realize I should be visiting the farms I bought rare items from. Maybe now I can get enough to expand my silo, FINALLY.

igottapi4
02-25-15, 05:35 AM
The best tip for buying from the market is to wait. When you first open the market and the countdown starts, its mostly base things. You have to wait till the late 3 second and early 2 second mark when new stuff will appear with the old. Also make sure to visit the farm you bought anything from since a lot of times they have other things.

I have gotten all the expansion things there, along with upgrade stuff. I have even gotten shovels. But make sure you have lots of money. People put these things at full price and you can find them at anything from 1 to 10 at a time and they eat money very fast. There is nothing worst that staring at the thing you want/need and not have enough coins.