PDA

View Full Version : Why increase price of gems?!!!!

DLL137
01-26-15, 05:44 PM
WHY? It's not oil! There's no real limit of how many can be created by TL SO WHATS UP?!!
I happily bought the 105 package so so soooooooo many times!!!!! I can not justify spending this kind of real money on gems! Even with my quitting smoking justification it just doesn't equate!
Was going to buy some today in preparation for the soon to be gone Christmas stuff & will absolutely not be buying anymore ever again unless you lower the price back to what it was! ISO users HAVE to pay taxes too boot! This is so beyond rude! Why have you done this? WHY?!!!!17890

therainbowscafe
01-27-15, 03:57 AM
Completely agree with you!!! It's senseless!! Now for sure a lot of people wont buy any gem!!!! Very very bad idea TL..!!!!!

twospoons
01-27-15, 12:14 PM
what country are you in? (just curious, since that's not american pricing.)

silkemm
01-27-15, 12:16 PM
WHY? It's not oil! There's no real limit of how many can be created by TL SO WHATS UP?!!
I happily bought the 105 package so so soooooooo many times!!!!! I can not justify spending this kind of real money on gems! Even with my quitting smoking justification it just doesn't equate!
Was going to buy some today in preparation for the soon to be gone Christmas stuff & will absolutely not be buying anymore ever again unless you lower the price back to what it was! ISO users HAVE to pay taxes too boot! This is so beyond rude! Why have you done this? WHY?!!!!17890

Dont android users have to pay tax to?

twospoons
01-27-15, 12:30 PM
not automatically, although i'm sure everyone properly reports all their internet purchases on their tax forms, right?

(that's not intended to be as sarcastic as it sounds, i really do pay sales tax on online buys when i file. please don't audit me!)

DLL137
01-29-15, 12:58 AM
Thing is, I already pay 2 taxes buying the physical card! So I am charged for 2 taxes TWICE. That is sick enough IMHO without increasing the actual price of the gems! I feel so SO left out now!

chusy8id
02-25-15, 09:47 AM
Personally I won't buy in-app purchases since it's a game.
They've made gems more expansive probably because they needed more money?