PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow + Familiar = Fire?

Jathzia
01-25-15, 11:45 PM
Hey everyone im pretty new to the forums but i recently started having this issue and im not sure whether or not its a bug but whenever i try to breed my Rainbow dragon and Familiar dragon they only result in a 10 second fire dragon? Nothing else, just fire dragons. Theres no calculator that even shows the fire dragon as a possibility ... And i really wanted to breed a double rainbow :(
I'll attach a screenshot asap.

Jathzia
01-25-15, 11:56 PM

Keeps happening D:

megafeehily
01-26-15, 02:26 AM
Hey everyone im pretty new to the forums but i recently started having this issue and im not sure whether or not its a bug but whenever i try to breed my Rainbow dragon and Familiar dragon they only result in a 20 second fire dragon? Nothing else, just fire dragons. Theres no calculator that even shows the fire dragon as a possibility ... And i really wanted to breed a double rainbow :(

are you using Dragon Story Christmas?

Jathzia
01-26-15, 06:28 AM
No, im using regular Dragon story on my android phone (LG G3)

I've also restarted the game many times. As well as waiting and checking. I keep getting fire dragons x.x (and they dont sell very well..)

Edit: I accidentally put my Chimera and Rainbow together and it led to the same thing. 10 second fire dragon egg.

kooky panda
01-26-15, 11:33 AM
I put the two together and did not get fire fire dragon.(Iphone 6 plus)

Are you still experiencing this?

[S8] Regina
01-26-15, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone im pretty new to the forums but i recently started having this issue and im not sure whether or not its a bug but whenever i try to breed my Rainbow dragon and Familiar dragon they only result in a 10 second fire dragon? Nothing else, just fire dragons. Theres no calculator that even shows the fire dragon as a possibility ... And i really wanted to breed a double rainbow :(

We tested these breeding combos and did not get a Fire Dragon as a possibility. Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account so they can take a look. Thank you!

Jathzia
01-26-15, 03:23 PM
i borrowed an apple tablet and logged in to try out the combo and it seems it worked, have a 20 hour wait time which seems like an island dragon (for a wait time like that for a common egg id prefer the fire ;-;..) When the island is done breeding ill try the combo on my phone again to see whether or not it goes back to the fire dragon. Thank you all for responding and i'll update asap. :]

megafeehily
01-26-15, 05:59 PM
No, im using regular Dragon story on my android phone (LG G3)

I've also restarted the game many times. As well as waiting and checking. I keep getting fire dragons x.x (and they dont sell very well..)

Edit: I accidentally put my Chimera and Rainbow together and it led to the same thing. 10 second fire dragon egg.

Yeah, I ever experienced the same thing like you with Dragon Story: Christmas. The beta version of the new Dragon Story. But after I installed new version, it's work fine with me. Can you clear the game cache or game data? After that try the game once more.

Jathzia
01-27-15, 06:17 AM
Yeah, I ever experienced the same thing like you with Dragon Story: Christmas. The beta version of the new Dragon Story. But after I installed new version, it's work fine with me. Can you clear the game cache or game data? After that try the game once more.

Thats good to know. Apparently I still had the dragon story:winter downloaded on my phone! But i was using regular dragon story, and after using the tablet to breed them it seems it helped. After the island dragon I got a 14 hour egg. So i think i'm clear for now, thank you everyone! :)

megafeehily
01-27-15, 07:28 PM
Thats good to know. Apparently I still had the dragon story:winter downloaded on my phone! But i was using regular dragon story, and after using the tablet to breed them it seems it helped. After the island dragon I got a 14 hour egg. So i think i'm clear for now, thank you everyone! :)

Nah, now it's my turn. Magic and Virtue = Fire. Just happened to me with Dragon Story new version. OMG