PDA

View Full Version : disappearing door and decorations!

jerryandjen2013
01-25-15, 05:17 PM
All day today I have noticed that my door and some wall decorations are gone ... well not gone, but they keep disappearing back into decorations tabs, every single time I load the game. Has this happened to anybody else? Its kind of frustrating, especially since I have to keep putting the door back lol

kooky panda
01-25-15, 07:25 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game to see if this helps.

jerryandjen2013
01-26-15, 05:56 PM
I tried that and didn't work. Every time I load the game, either my Korean wall deco is missing or my door. Mostly my door, which is frustrating because then I have no customers. I'm getting frustrated and annoyed please help :-)

StevesAllNightDiner
01-27-15, 02:05 AM
This has been happening to me also. My new coffee menu chalk board and fresh fish sign disappear back to inventory, but only when I keep trying to put the gold hanging pots collectable reward on the wall between them. Haven't tried a different item between them. Just gave up and left the empty space between the two signs. Seems to be OK now.

jerryandjen2013
01-27-15, 05:15 PM
Yea I notice when I hang up my Korean sign and door back up, one of the two disappears. So for now, I just let the sign stay in deco and keep the door since door is more important LOL.

jerryandjen2013
01-27-15, 05:17 PM
Yes the new coffee chalk board is what started it all. So weird lol

Sgt_FluffBall
01-27-15, 06:38 PM
Yes the new coffee chalk board is what started it all. So weird lol

The issue has been fixed. If you do not yet see it, please try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Best,
Sgt FluffBall