PDA

View Full Version : Lilly does NOT EVER drop seeds!!! Can't complete goals

LaceFace333
01-25-15, 03:23 PM
I have a goal that won't compllete because I need to collect seeds Lilly drops....but it still just sits there because all she drops is basil and garlic. I cannot complete, "Customer Satisfaction" or, "Lilly the Gardener" goals. Why have a goal but not give you the opportunity to get what it takes to meet the goal???:mad::mad::confused:

kooky panda
01-25-15, 07:33 PM
It took a while for me to get the seeds I needed, but I did finally get them. Now I get seeds pretty regularly.

CindysTNFarm
01-26-15, 01:00 AM
I have a goal that won't compllete because I need to collect seeds Lilly drops....but it still just sits there because all she drops is basil and garlic. I cannot complete, "Customer Satisfaction" or, "Lilly the Gardener" goals. Why have a goal but not give you the opportunity to get what it takes to meet the goal???:mad::mad::confused:

Funny. I came here tonight to report this exact issue. She NEVER drops seeds. I don't need more garlic and basil. I can grow that in the garden. I need seeds! It also takes seeds to expand the garden, but right now I'm stuck on the "Customer Satisfaction" task.

FrozenTurtle
01-26-15, 11:34 AM
Lily has a chance to drop Seeds when she visits. She can also drop Basil, Garlic, and Ginger. Good luck!

LaceFace333
01-27-15, 07:36 PM
Lily has a chance to drop Seeds when she visits. She can also drop Basil, Garlic, and Ginger. Good luck!

I know she has a chance to drop seeds but isnt there a possible glitch on my game where maybe she isn't? I read on the forum, other issues people have individually with their games.

LaceFace333
01-27-15, 07:38 PM
Funny. I came here tonight to report this exact issue. She NEVER drops seeds. I don't need more garlic and basil. I can grow that in the garden. I need seeds! It also takes seeds to expand the garden, but right now I'm stuck on the "Customer Satisfaction" task.
The moderator says she will eventually drop them and then she will drop them more frequently. But mod also said she drops ginger and I don't have any recipes that call for ginger yet. Guess I will keep waiting and hoping, although it has been two full weeks of waiting, possibly three for her to drop seeds.

LaceFace333
01-27-15, 07:39 PM
It took a while for me to get the seeds I needed, but I did finally get them. Now I get seeds pretty regularly.

Did it take weeks, because I know I have been waiting atleast two weeks.

CindysTNFarm
01-29-15, 11:31 PM
Did it take weeks, because I know I have been waiting atleast two weeks.

EXACTLY!!! There is a problem with this, but they prefer to ignore it because they think people will pay for gems to buy the seeds.

LaceFace333
02-01-15, 04:00 PM

Still has never dropped seeds.....

stinkystink
10-17-15, 06:28 PM
Bumping this SUPER old post because it's an issue I am encountering now. I understand that Lilly has the chance of dropping those four objects, but she drops garlic or basil and nothing else for me. My garden is unlocked but I can't do anything with it. And like the players above me mentioned, the Customer Satisfaction and Lilly the Gardener goals have been unfinished for me forever because of those stinkin seeds :P

It's a bit worrisome that this has been a problem for over a year with no solution... I guess I'll keep watching and waiting.

nakedbard
10-22-15, 01:21 PM
I agree... the seeds being dropped are so scarce and in between, it may be another year before I can put in another garden plot. its the same with the hammers with the tools... very disproportionate to the others. the game is taking so long to get these things it's frustrating me to the point of no longer wanting to play.:(