PDA

View Full Version : Completed goals pop up everyday!

MrsBradleyMiles
01-25-15, 07:37 AM
Already completed goals pop up everyday! I'm constantly having to exit them. I had this problem last time I played. I quit because of it. I thought after a year of not playing the problem would be fixed. I love the goals, but I won't do them now. Because if I do Ill have morr pop ups. I can't cook or serve food until I go through them all. That takes about 10mins. Sometimes I just have time to pop in and serve food and prepare more Before work. Please fix this problem. I like the game and don't want to stop playing agin.

441sogo
01-26-15, 08:22 AM
Already completed goals pop up everyday! I'm constantly having to exit them. I had this problem last time I played. I quit because of it. I thought after a year of not playing the problem would be fixed. I love the goals, but I won't do them now. Because if I do Ill have morr pop ups. I can't cook or serve food until I go through them all. That takes about 10mins. Sometimes I just have time to pop in and serve food and prepare more Before work. Please fix this problem. I like the game and don't want to stop playing agin.

I'm curious, what kind of device do you play on? I play on an iOS device and do not have this problem. However, my daughter's game (Bakery Story) is on her Kindle, and she experiences the same run-through of all completed goals every day when she opens the game. Sometimes when the game has to re-sync, they'll run through yet again. The pop-ups start with the earliest goals like serving coffee or croissants, and go straight through to the most recent monthly challenge. I agree with you that it's really, really annoying, and we're considering deleting the game from her device altogether.

kooky panda
01-26-15, 11:21 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you still have issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

(move thread to "bug" forum)

Are you having issues with the Restaurant or Restaurant 2 game?

441sogo
01-26-15, 12:35 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you still have issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

(move thread to "bug" forum)

Are you having issues with the Restaurant or Restaurant 2 game?

I have never had this kind of problem on any of my games (RS, BS or RS2) on my iOS devices. My only experience with this problem has been on my daughter's Kindle, and she only plays BS. The game definitely doesn't function as well on a Kindle, which made me wonder if MrsBradleyMiles also plays on a Kindle. I will try to delete/reload the game. Thanks!