PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Artic Isle:Fire Opal Dragon appear in the left side of breeding pair.

megafeehily
01-25-15, 01:26 AM
My device is iPad Mini 3. Fire Opal appear in the left of the breeding pair along with Artic Isle Dragon.When I used it with Virtue, the result will be fire dragon. If I return to main island after that, the game will take loading forever, so I need to close the game and launch it again. I attach the screen shoot. By the way, I'm Android User too. Cause when I ask fellow iOS User, their Artic Isle is fine. So maybe this has some connection with new Dragon Story for Android?

[S8] Elsa
01-26-15, 01:04 PM
Thank you for the screenshots and details of the issue you are experiencing. Our team investigated this and your Fire Opal Dragon is now home and will no longer appear in the incorrect breeding den. Sorry for any inconvenience!

megafeehily
01-26-15, 06:05 PM
Elsa;1042188']Thank you for the screenshots and details of the issue you are experiencing. Our team investigated this and your Fire Opal Dragon is now home and will no longer appear in the incorrect breeding den. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I see, is that why the egg from the breeding in the artic isle suddenly go to nest and the breeding process in my main isle suddenly gone and my S4 suddenly started with new game?

Though I'm glad with it, don't need to wait for the firestorm to finish breeding. Thx

[S8] Elsa
01-26-15, 07:06 PM
I see, is that why the egg from the breeding in the artic isle suddenly go to nest and the breeding process in my main isle suddenly gone and my S4 suddenly started with new game?

Though I'm glad with it, don't need to wait for the firestorm to finish breeding. Thx

Yes, we needed to clear these items to investigate the Fire Opal issue. :)

megafeehily
01-27-15, 07:33 PM
Elsa;1042298']Yes, we needed to clear these items to investigate the Fire Opal issue. :)

Elsa, must bother you once more. Now another bug. Just happened in my S4. Breeding Magic and Virtue got me Fire. I haven't put it in nest, because nests are full now. Can you check for me, please?

megafeehily
01-28-15, 04:27 AM
Elsa;1042298']Yes, we needed to clear these items to investigate the Fire Opal issue. :)

It's happening again, now there are two dragons in the left side:Bountiful and Clockwork. I attached the screenshoot.
The breeding bug above is not happening in my iPad but only in Android:Samsung Galaxy S4 and Xiaomi/Redmi Note. This bug only happen to this account:megafeehily. But if I use another account with those Android devices above, it's fine.

[S8] Elsa
01-28-15, 11:56 AM
Thank you! We'll look into this.

Are these Dragons that you just hatched? Can you share what you are doing in the game when you notice that your Dragons are appearing in the breeding den in Arctic Isles?

megafeehily
01-28-15, 04:42 PM
Elsa;1043251']Thank you! We'll look into this.

Are these Dragons that you just hatched? Can you share what you are doing in the game when you notice that your Dragons are appearing in the breeding den in Arctic Isles?

Yes, they are just hatched though I hatched other several dragons like Treasure, Stainglass, Midas, and Crusader too. Sometimes the Artic Ship will move to other place. But when I visited other players' island, the Artic Ship stayed what it's placed. So the ship only moved in my island.

[S8] Elsa
01-28-15, 04:55 PM
Yes, they are just hatched though I hatched other several dragons like Treasure, Stainglass, Midas, and Crusader too. Sometimes the Artic Ship will move to other place. But when I visited other players' island, the Artic Ship stayed what it's placed. So the ship only moved in my island.

Thank you! Can you please let us know if the Airship only moves when you're on your iPad or if it moves when you're on either device?

megafeehily
01-28-15, 06:01 PM
Elsa;1043462']Thank you! Can you please let us know if the Airship only moves when you're on your iPad or if it moves when you're on either device?

My other devices are Samsung Galaxy S4 and Redmi/Xiaomi Note. Both are Android and haven't have Artic Isle Feature so, there is no Airship there.

Now the Airship back to it should be placed. But I think few days later, it will move back. This already happened few times.