PDA

View Full Version : How do you get gems?

travelingcircus
01-24-15, 09:31 PM
I am new to this game and was wondering how you earn more gems. CID has dropped some off while visiting, but there is no way I am going to get the many gems for some of the items I may want in the future. I am at level 25 and only have 9 gems.

Thanks for any tips!

DrP4ever
01-25-15, 12:57 AM
Cid drops one occasionally, you can buy them with real money, and once in awhile you get a notification to download a game and play it. When you do those things you will be rewarded with gems. It doesn't happen often but sometimes you luck out.

orleansparish
01-25-15, 03:39 AM
Ive saved them from the free game downloads and the ones they gave when the newer version of the game came out.

Just got 30 from downloading bubble mania valentines. I may buy some sometime later. Im trying to collect parts for the seafood place.

I also just got to level 37 and need more parts to open the stupud fruit stand.

Its a pest. Im kinda starting to like to game again but cant get anywhere with lack of space and parts. I can order three products at a time and it just isnt enough.

travelingcircus
01-25-15, 08:34 AM
Thank you for your quick response. I did download and play bubble mania and got some gems!

I orleansparish I agree on the space issue. It seems as though I'm always waiting for something because I am constantly cooking.

orleansparish
01-25-15, 06:03 PM
I've been waiting since yesterday for a part to drop. I have 33 gems. If I get one blueprint I can use the gems I have to build my seafood shop. Naturally the worker is dropping endless nails.

kooky panda
01-25-15, 07:19 PM
Check your trophy case. There are achievements to complete to earn gems!

Some of the goals also will reward gems.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.