PDA

View Full Version : Level 309

BubbleMaster17
01-24-15, 05:43 PM
Hello!

I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem, but I'm having a lot of difficulty completing the goal to "Play 309 and get 60,000 points with 1 throw." I've tried everything I could do under the sun to complete it, but I think the points needed is just too high for this level. Thank you in advance for your help.

Bubbleizer
01-24-15, 09:02 PM
Haven't gotten that far on goals but am getting close. I have completed all goals through Sector Theta except for beating 252 without popping lightning and I can't see how that's possible. And the Close Encounter island beating 116 With 45 pops and 10 drops. In theory I know that one is possible but man. Have you gotten those?

Lincstrake
01-25-15, 03:02 AM
I haven't attempted that particular goal, but in general the goals that require lots of points in a single throw can only be accomplished by building up a string of consecutive hits in which bubbles are popped. That is, you need an uninterrupted consecutive run of throws in which bubbles are popped on every single turn. For your information, certain other actions such as destroying bubbles by bombing them and by hitting fireworks bubbles also count as popping in the sense that they keep a consecutive popping streak going. Also, although in general you usually want to avoid popping toxic bubbles, when your purpose is to obtain a goal such as this one, sometimes deliberately popping toxic bubbles is a good option when there is nothing else available to pop on a given turn. Obtaining boosts beforehand can also be done to have extra tools at your disposal to keep a consecutive popping streak going. When the consecutive popping streak gets large, you get lots of points on each turn, and, when combined with another bonus such as a drop bonus, you can eventually get to the point where you can exceed 60,000 points on a single turn.

DessertWolf
01-26-15, 12:51 PM
You can get this goal by leaving enough Bubbles on your Board and hitting the Lightning Bubble right at the end to eliminate all the Bubbles left at once. Hope this helps!