PDA

View Full Version : Easy oven not giving me gems or notifications

xxxe
01-24-15, 04:02 PM
This is the 3rd time now the easy oven or stove hasnt given me my gems for mastering a dish. I guess I just have to stop using them when I get close to leveling up a dish because it really annoys me. Has anybody else had this problem?

kooky panda
01-25-15, 11:20 AM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check you game.

(moving thread to bug forum)

ElaineCarrel
01-27-15, 05:58 PM
Hi all
Both w the prime rib and stuffing recipes and then w the last 3 Korean recipes, Tofu Stew, Pork Belly and Bulgogi, I never received the notifications of having completed lvls 1 and 3 nor lvl 4 when I mastered them. I also didn't receive 2nd gem on any of the recipes either. I'm using either Easy Ovens or Easy Stoves.
I receive notifications when mastering challenge recipes. New update recipes and new recipes during challenges r currently the only cooking I'm doing since I've mastered all other recipes and appliances.
I'm asking bcuz I'm curious. Is this a downfall of the Easy Appliances?
I wrote Support and when I heard back I was informed that they'd received the notifications while mastering the recipes. (Makes me wonder if they don't believe me.) As far as the missing gems r concerned they wanted to know what foods I'm claiming that I didn't receive the gems on. HELLO SUPPORT!! Didn't u just tell me that ud received the notifications while mastering the various lvls of the foods, so wouldn't it make sense that I'd b talking about the same foods?

So is anyone else having this same problem or am I the only one?

PepperWoo
01-27-15, 06:46 PM
I'm not getting a pop-up when I've finished a mastery level either, but I notice my gem count would increase after level 2 or 4 anyway. Sometimes I have to close and re-open the game in order for the change to take effect but it will be there... just no notifications.

thewandererchef
01-28-15, 04:42 AM
me! no pop-up anymore for 2nd and 4th level!

minidemon88
01-28-15, 10:34 AM
Same problem too! No pop-up or notification when I reached level 2 mastery, though I do noticed my gems count goes up. I'm already quite used to not seeing the pop-up for level 2 mastery. Although it does pop-up once awhile. Funny glitch.

Think our easy appliances need some maintenance. Lol! XD

78story
01-28-15, 11:02 AM
I thought maybe I was just missing it. Its happened to me a couple of times on level 4, but I didn't check to see if my gem count rose. I kept cooking even though the meter looked filled but never got the notice.

TeabytheSea3
01-28-15, 07:51 PM
I'm cooking on the Easy Grill. I got the notice for the 2nd level gem, but not the 4th level gem. It looks like I'm receiving the gems though, just no notice which is annoying because you aren't aware that you've completed that recipe. There has go to be a better way to show that the recipe is complete for that appliance, too.

ElaineCarrel
01-29-15, 08:00 PM
According to TL "we've tested the notification system and have not experienced this problem".
Hello there...I've told u that I'm not the only person who's having the same problem I sometimes wonder about this support staff. I explained to them that it seems to occur only on the Easy Appliances and once again I got the same email back. So once again I sent them a reply and ended it asking them if they'd tested it w easy appliances?
I'm anxiously waiting to hear their response to that ???? I usually hear from them 1x a day and it's around 430pm EST.

ElaineCarrel
01-29-15, 08:21 PM
This is the 3rd time now the easy oven or stove hasnt given me my gems for mastering a dish. I guess I just have to stop using them when I get close to leveling up a dish because it really annoys me. Has anybody else had this problem?
I'm having the exact same problem. I emailed TL and they keep telling me that according to their records I have received them.

It's really frustrating me. I have 34 easy appliances and according to THEIR RECORDS I master a recipe in 2 time periods. Using the Bulgogi as an example going by what they tell me, I would've cooked 83 recipes of Bulgogi in 2 hrs. How's that possible w only 34 appliances? I had the same problem w the prime rib and stuffing back b4 Christmas.

I knew I was having this problem so I checked my gem count b4 cooking the last batch of Bulgogi and I had 124 gems. When I finished all the appliances, having cooked 104 appliances worth, my gem count was still 124 gems.

I wish there was someone at TL we could appeal to, someone above these agents bcuz I feel like they're not listening nor do they care.

KOOKYPANDA OR ANY OTHER MODERATORS. HELP. WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

xxe I've got a thread over in Discussions that is devoted to this problem and the no notifications issues.

carabellexo
01-30-15, 03:49 AM
I haven't had the notification either.

kooky panda
01-30-15, 11:18 AM
I will report this over.
What is the specific version of the game are you playing?
I think this was an issue on android a while back on some older versions of the game.

kooky panda
01-30-15, 12:37 PM
A Community manager did check this out ( gems for mastery) and everyone posting here did receive the gems.
If you need more information on your account, please send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can let you know when you received the gems for those recipes.

Note: Since the OK button is sort of in the center on the bottom, you may be tapping too quickly and accidentally hit the ok button removing the mastery dialog.

kooky panda
01-30-15, 03:44 PM
A community manger could not reproduce the lack of notifications on the easy oven.

If you are on iOS and you have a bunch of notifications stacked up, try clearing them and see then see if you start receiving the notifications.

If not, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

nmishii
01-30-15, 04:27 PM
Yes, this is an old problem from 2011 or 2012. I still don't get notifications every once in a while. I think I get the gems even though I don't get the notifications, although not entirely sure. I like to believe I do if not sure, because I know if I ask Support they will always tell me I got the gem. Its like a lot of the other issues that keep arising over and over, its not going to get fixed.

queentina3
01-30-15, 05:13 PM
Yes, this is an old problem from 2011 or 2012. I still don't get notifications every once in a while. I think I get the gems even though I don't get the notifications, although not entirely sure. I like to believe I do if not sure, because I know if I ask Support they will always tell me I got the gem. Its like a lot of the other issues that keep arising over and over, its not going to get fixed.

Yeah, and it wasn't restricted to just IOS or Android, it was happening to players using both on any of the easy type of appliances. (Stove, Oven, Grill)

ElaineCarrel
01-30-15, 07:53 PM
KOOKYPANDA and everyone else posting to this topic

I get the feeling we're fighting a losing battle. No matter what we say or do and no matter how many ppl report that they're not receiving the notifications the response we get back says "we've tested the notifications system and have not experienced the problem." Well TL im sorry we've got 9 other ppl who say that there's definitely a problem.

So I feel like they're calling us all liars. There's no way all 9 of us r tapping too fast to miss the notifications. I wonder how many other players r having this problem. I stand my ground when I say I'm not receiving my second gem when mastering the recipe bcuz when u look at the time frame they give me it's virtually impossible to cook as many times as needed to achieve the final mastery lvl.

I've cleanned out everything possible bcuz this isn't the only issue I'm having w Support. I'm operating w the most current version of RS and running my iPad w iOS 8.3.1, the latest update from Apple.

Now where do we go? Or is that it?

minidemon88
01-31-15, 02:26 AM
Not sure why TL couldn't reproduce this issue, whereby quite a no. of us reported having the same problem. It can't be all of us are lying right? Which I doubt so. :rolleyes:

Back to the issue, I'm not sure if anyone do that. But I always have a habit to take a screenshot of my gems amount in case any bad things happen. Then at least I'll have some evidences to prove it. Although I seldom receive the mastery pop-up for level 2 on my easy appliances, I do know the gem is credited to me when I reached it. Just no pop-up or notification shown. I don't have this problem when using other appliances. Just the easy appliances, be it the stove, oven or grill.

AliSweet876
01-31-15, 03:37 PM
I don't have this problem when using other appliances. Just the easy appliances, be it the stove, oven or grill.

@ElaineCarrel...try the next batch of new recipes you cook with regular/standard appliances and see if there is a difference...then appeal to them with that information.

Natasha_07
02-01-15, 03:33 PM
This happened to me twice today on RS. I didn't get the pop-up and I'm also on easy oven, I don't click too fast either.

ElaineCarrel
02-01-15, 06:31 PM
@ElaineCarrel...try the next batch of new recipes you cook with regular/standard appliances and see if there is a difference...then appeal to them with that information.

Thx for the suggestion but this only happens w the easy appliances. I'm cooking the newest recipes but they're on the Kids Oven. I'm getting the gems and the notifications.. U better believe me that the next time we get new recipes that cook on our regular appliances, I'll take a picture and progress from there. I realize I'm talking about a gem but when uve mastered all ovens and recipes except for new ones from challenges and new recipes u fight for every last gem. I don't think they realize that.. A couple of months ago i did get Support to give me back some gems if lost which I couldn't believe. They were lost due to a medical problem which caused some muscle twitching but they made it very clear to me not to expect anything like that to ever happen again.

So I'll have my camera ready the next time we get any recipes to b cooked on these appliances.

Thanks.

AliSweet876
02-02-15, 10:04 PM
Thx for the suggestion but this only happens w the easy appliances. I'm cooking the newest recipes but they're on the Kids Oven. I'm getting the gems and the notifications.. U better believe me that the next time we get new recipes that cook on our regular appliances, I'll take a picture and progress from there. I realize I'm talking about a gem but when uve mastered all ovens and recipes except for new ones from challenges and new recipes u fight for every last gem. I don't think they realize that.. A couple of months ago i did get Support to give me back some gems if lost which I couldn't believe. They were lost due to a medical problem which caused some muscle twitching but they made it very clear to me not to expect anything like that to ever happen again.

So I'll have my camera ready the next time we get any recipes to b cooked on these appliances.

Thanks.

Please let Support Staff know...concerning refunds; There is a HUGE difference between losing a gem from an accidental tap vs. a game feature that is RIGHTFULLY OWED to you for completing a recipe to full capacity.