PDA

View Full Version : Earning Gems from Dowloading Advertised Games Listed in Goals

29vanilla
01-24-15, 12:33 PM
I have 2 accts and 3 games I play pretty regularly. Addicted to Castle Story and leveled out on Bakery and Restaurant Story games on my main acct.

I had an offer to download Farm Story 2 and Fairy Wonderland (the right name?). I want to earn gems for both of my CS accts. I downloaded FW from one acct and FS2 from the other acct. (i.e. Both CS accts)

Can we earn gems from both/all games at the same time? I was earning gems for the acct I downloaded FS2 but the FW game stopped giving gems to the other acct.

At what level do the free gem ads end?

I want to maximize earning the free gems you offer please explain the best strategy.. I have offers to download 2 games at the same time again. Thanks

PikaSquirrel
01-26-15, 11:34 AM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. You should continue to receive these opportunities even as you level up in the game.

If you have additional questions, please write to support@teamlava.com for assistance.