PDA

View Full Version : Hammers

robindwyer
01-24-15, 11:16 AM
I am on level 18 and still no hammers which means I can't expand. Where do I get the hammers from? Cid has only ever given me nails, boards and blueprints. Is this team lava's way of forcing you to spend money??

WinnyWoos
01-24-15, 12:40 PM
If I could give you some of mine, I sure would! They are filling up my toolbox but I know as soon as I delete one, I'll need them and/or not ever get another one! Grr. Tools are slowing me down as I'm sure it's the same for everyone. Really wish they would think of a different way for us to get the items we actually need:mad:

Morichinatsu
01-24-15, 05:38 PM
Cid can give you hammers, shovels, blueprints, nails, boards, and gems as far as I've seen. Just hang in there, you'll get them eventually!
To be honest, I usually play those game prompts to get the gems and if I get sick of waiting for a tool, I'll just pop the gems in.

FrozenTurtle
01-26-15, 12:13 PM
Cid can give you Hammers, but it make take a few tries. Good luck!

441sogo
01-26-15, 12:25 PM
I am on level 18 and still no hammers which means I can't expand. Where do I get the hammers from? Cid has only ever given me nails, boards and blueprints. Is this team lava's way of forcing you to spend money??

Cid started dropping hammers at level 21 for me; now I have more than I currently need (I'm on level 29 now). Just be patient, and I promise that you'll start seeing the tools you need. Hammers, blueprints and shovels drop at a lesser frequency than planks and nails, but you'll see them more regularly as you level up. At least that's been my experience. ;)