PDA

View Full Version : Gold Dragons Pros and Cons

stashlova
01-23-15, 08:07 PM
Ive perused through a few gold dragon threads and they are a bit confusing. For us Android players who now have the opportunity to own them, it would be cool if some other players could give a quick but descriptive list of pros and cons to owning them.

I bought gold twice today without realizing these dragons were on sale so shame on me - I have less than 200 gold left. I would need 1800 gold to get three(roughly $15 each dragon) this time around. I just wanted to know if others still buy gold after owning these ones. I buy gold maybe once or twice a month so this question is on my mind.

Thanks in advance.

PepperWoo
01-23-15, 11:15 PM
I won't be able to give you a list of pros and cons but I assure you they're worth getting since they're a long term investment. It might take some time to break-even but once you've reached that point, it's all profit from there.

Btw, can any mod inform us of the exact time that the sale ends on Tuesday?

[S8] Elsa
01-23-15, 11:39 PM
Hrm...Pros. On sale, makes Gold, and is pretty. :3

I won't be able to give you a list of pros and cons but I assure you they're worth getting since they're a long term investment. It might take some time to break-even but once you've reached that point, it's all profit from there.

Btw, can any mod inform us of the exact time that the sale ends on Tuesday?

10am PST. :D

PepperWoo
01-23-15, 11:41 PM
Elsa;1041227']10am PST. :D

Thanks a lot for the fast response, Elsa! :)

Kennedward
01-24-15, 09:19 AM
I don't really see any cons for gold dragons, except that in order to get your first one you'll need to save a few hundred gold, which can take some time, but once you get one, you'll easily save enough to get a second one.

I have all of the available gold dragons now, so my advice to you is play carefully, that way you can avoid mistakenly using your gold for speeding up time, and eventually you'll save up enough to buy them, but don't buy them at full price, wait until they are on sale, which cuts the high costs of 1800 to 2000 gold to merely 600 or 800 gold.

If TL is nice again, like they did for Glided dragon that only costs 200 gold when it was first introduced, maybe we'll get another cheaper gold dragon in the future :cool:

mbyte68
01-24-15, 09:38 AM
we had gold dragon sales PREYSSSSS for Diamond Temple sale nxt ;) pLZZ me it happeen TL :)

stashlova
01-24-15, 09:41 AM
Thanks everyone.

AJImmer
01-24-15, 12:27 PM
I hope everyone realizes that the Gold Dragon in one of the current value packs is an ultra rare dragon (same as Diamond) and it produces coins not gold (same as Diamond).

PepperWoo
01-24-15, 12:58 PM
I hope everyone realizes that the Gold Dragon in one of the current value packs is an ultra rare dragon (same as Diamond) and it produces coins not gold (same as Diamond).

We're talking about this sale, not the value pack. All treasure/gold type dragons except Sterling Silver are priced 600 gold each, habitat is also discounted at 2m. However, TL only made it for sale on Android this time.

http://i.imgur.com/nwUHlvI.png

Natasha_07
01-24-15, 01:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nwUHlvI.png

This offer is so dang good, but I currently don't have enough gold to buy them. :(

AJImmer
01-24-15, 01:26 PM
We're talking about this sale, not the value pack. All treasure/gold type dragons except Sterling Silver are priced 600 gold each, habitat is also discounted at 2m. However, TL only made it for sale on Android this time.

Oh OK. That's a pretty good deal for Android users - I haven't seen gold-type dragons that cheap in a while.

mbyte68
01-24-15, 01:41 PM
hope they repeat this in 6 months or summit im skint till wed after the sale :(

Kennedward
01-25-15, 08:00 AM

I believe everyone knows, considering how we're all talking about saving up gold to buy dragons that produces gold, but nice reminder

shambalaya
01-25-15, 08:04 AM
I don't have this sale! :-( I only have an offer to buy aquarius at half price :-(
Do you all have ir or is it random?

LonePudding
01-25-15, 10:14 AM
I have the Aquarius sale and the gold sale...

PepperWoo
01-25-15, 03:11 PM
I don't have this sale! :-( I only have an offer to buy aquarius at half price :-(
Do you all have ir or is it random?

What device are you using? The treasure dragons sale only shows up if you open your game on Android.

megafeehily
01-25-15, 08:58 PM
I just bought the second gold type dragon. First is Midas, that was bought yesterday, second is Treasure. I will buy one more tomorrow: Stainglass. I ever promise to my self if TL make iOS features to DS, I will spend money. Now it's the right time to spend some. XD

belbar22
01-26-15, 06:34 AM
What device are you using? The treasure dragons sale only shows up if you open your game on Android.

Are you saying that if I open my IOS game on an android phone then I can buy a gold dragon. I only need I more gold dragon on my other account.

mbyte68
01-26-15, 07:28 AM
that is correct :)

belbar22
01-26-15, 08:00 AM
Yay. just got to convince my husband who hates me playing these games to let me download DS onto his phone. That might be easier said than done LOL

rheina
01-26-15, 08:30 AM
Just to verify - 10 am PST on Tuesday means 18 GMT, right?

freshfunin2008
01-26-15, 09:11 AM
Is the sale for Gold type dragons for iOS as well. I am not seeing it in my acct yet.

mbyte68
01-26-15, 09:27 AM
jst android

azucita
01-26-15, 09:27 AM
I have the Aquarius sale and the gold sale...

LoneP are you IOS? i only have aquarius sale :(

xxxe
01-26-15, 10:11 AM
I hope they do this for IOS. But I guess I could download my game on my husbands android phone and log into my acct and get one. Seems pretty tempting. They are 600 gold each?

freshfunin2008
01-26-15, 11:53 AM
You can't beat 600 gold. I wish they were on the iOS side as well.

PepperWoo
01-26-15, 02:41 PM
Are you saying that if I open my IOS game on an android phone then I can buy a gold dragon. I only need I more gold dragon on my other account.

Yup! Good luck on asking your husband to let you install DS for a while! lol

I hope they do this for IOS. But I guess I could download my game on my husbands android phone and log into my acct and get one. Seems pretty tempting. They are 600 gold each?

I think the reason why they only offered it on Android this time is because Android missed the same sale last Black Friday. Yup 600 gold each except the new Sterling Silver.

megafeehily
01-26-15, 05:54 PM
Is the sale for Gold type dragons for iOS as well. I am not seeing it in my acct yet.

LoneP are you IOS? i only have aquarius sale :(
This sale only for Android. If you don't have one, you can install Android Emulator. I think they do this only for Android cause they missed the chance last Black Friday. Though they make it last longer than Black Friday which was only one day.

Yes, 6 gold type dragons are on sale except Silver Sterling.