PDA

View Full Version : Temporal Lobe Damage??

Perry9877
01-23-15, 12:07 AM
For some reason I am getting booted out a lot! I will start to reply to something and it tells me I am not logged in. It has happened for the past 2 days and several times per day. How can I prevent this? Thank you!

Annica5
01-23-15, 01:38 AM
Weird - this happens to me in DS but never once in FF. The solution usually is to delete game and reinstall but that has no effect on my problem. Just boots out, no message about no internet connection.

kooky panda
01-23-15, 11:23 AM
What device do you play on? If an older device, make sure you close out all apps running in the background.

You can also try going to settings on your device- safari- clear out data/cookies, then restart your device.

Annica5
01-23-15, 12:03 PM
Thanks Kooky, that extra effort with clearing cookies and restarting iPad seems to have done the trick! Phew! Hope it works for Perry too :)

kooky panda
01-23-15, 12:08 PM
Oh good! I find when I crash back to the home screen all of a sudden, clearing the cookies seems to help most of the time.

[S8] Regina
01-23-15, 01:00 PM
For some reason I am getting booted out a lot! I will start to reply to something and it tells me I am not logged in. It has happened for the past 2 days and several times per day. How can I prevent this? Thank you!

If you play the game on multiple devices, please be sure that your game is saved before switching accounts. Please also make sure to close down background apps to ensure enough memory resources to play the game. If you continue to experience this matter, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account.