PDA

View Full Version : Battles not counting/saving

hoffm1179
01-21-15, 09:37 PM
Periodically, I run into the issue where I will be successful in a battle. I then go around my island collecting from my habitats, then I will plant more food, do a couple cave explorations... After I am done, I will then travel to my Ice Island, to force the game to connect to the server in order to save my progress. It's definitely not every time, but it is common enough to be frustrating, where EVERYTHING I did will save, with the exception of my battle. My new food will be going, I will have no money to collect, but the battle I did will not save. My battle arena will be sitting there waiting for me to battle, and I will be on the same round of the tournament that I was when I left my island. This is frustrating, especially when you get to the later rounds and you finally beat a tough round, only for it not to count.

Any suggestions?

[S8] Elsa
01-22-15, 11:46 AM
If the connection isn't stable, it can prevent your progress from being saved. Visiting or traveling to the Arctic Isles will make a server connection, so if you're able to do those actions, you should be connected. It's possible that you may be having intermittent connection loss. Can you try disconnecting from the connection for 2 minutes and then reconnecting?

blade425
01-22-15, 01:02 PM
Twice yesterday, I had the same issue. I would have a tough battle, so I used the critical hit. The game took my 30 gold and I won. I would then enter my next match only to see the same dragon, and have to replay the match over. But my gold was never returned to me. This happened twice in 30 rounds. I lost 60 gold. I understand it's a glitch, but how do I get my gold back?

[S8] Regina
01-22-15, 03:18 PM
Twice yesterday, I had the same issue. I would have a tough battle, so I used the critical hit. The game took my 30 gold and I won. I would then enter my next match only to see the same dragon, and have to replay the match over. But my gold was never returned to me. This happened twice in 30 rounds. I lost 60 gold. I understand it's a glitch, but how do I get my gold back?

Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. Send me a PM with your ticket number. Thank you!

hoffm1179
01-25-15, 09:33 AM
It's not an Internet issue, as I don't have this issue with any other game, or anything else that I use my tablet with.

My "solution" that I've found to work the majority of the time is I just have to wait a couple minutes on my main island before heading over to my Arctic Isles and then coming back for it to save. It's just annoying/time consuming, having to sit and just look at my main island for 3-4 minutes just to make sure my progress is saved. The thing that is frustrating me the most is the fact that everything else saves EXCEPT for the battle. How I can win a battle, then go plant food, fight some cave battles, collect from all my habitats, THEN go visit my Arctic Isles and come back, and everything else is just as I left it, except for the Battle Arena... That makes no sense to me...

hoffm1179
01-27-15, 10:17 AM
Any other ideas on what the issue could be? I just had it happen to me again last night...

hoffm1179
01-28-15, 09:54 PM
Nothing?

[S8] Regina
01-28-15, 11:39 PM
Any other ideas on what the issue could be? I just had it happen to me again last night...

Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account so they can take a look. Thank you! You can PM me your ticket number as well.