PDA

View Full Version : leveling up

dublinoh
01-21-15, 07:08 PM
Blue star won't fill in when collected. Anyone else having this problem?

PikaSquirrel
01-21-15, 07:16 PM
You've reached the current maximum level! :)

queenofpolharcity
01-22-15, 08:23 AM
I have been trying to find out for awhile, now, why we can't keep leveling up after Level 50. I haven't been able to get anyone to answer that question. It keeps us from a full energy boost every time we get to a new level.

Added up, those of us that have played since the beginning (or anybody, for the matter) -- it's a lot of energy that we are missing out on. Someone was supposed to look into it, but I haven't received an answer.

tweeps
01-22-15, 08:30 AM
I have been trying to find out for awhile, now, why we can't keep leveling up after Level 50. I haven't been able to get anyone to answer that question. It keeps us from a full energy boost every time we get to a new level.

Added up, those of us that have played since the beginning (or anybody, for the matter) -- it's a lot of energy that we are missing out on. Someone was supposed to look into it, but I haven't received an answer.

The max level you could reach used to be 30.
Like yourself, those of us on 30 didn't level up and gain energy, but the XP points kept rising.
Then TL added more levels and we automatically levelled up to the relevant level for our points.
I remember getting a bonus of 100 energy at the time too. (I think there were other extras, but I can't be sure if it was the level increase or another time that happened)
My guess is, if/when more levels are added, the same will happen.

queenofpolharcity
01-30-15, 06:15 AM
I know that we only had a level of 30, and then a random increase to 50. But my question thru all of this was why do we have to wait for TL to decide to let us level up at all? Yes, they gave us 100 Energy shots, but after this much time and playing constantly, I'm sure that we would have earned more than 100 energies.

So still--the question remains: why won't TL just let us Level up as we earn XPs, and (a really sore point for me!!) why won't TL talk to us about it? I've asked and asked and can't get an answer.

burritosprings
01-30-15, 06:22 AM
I know that we only had a level of 30, and then a random increase to 50. But my question thru all of this was why do we have to wait for TL to decide to let us level up at all? Yes, they gave us 100 Energy shots, but after this much time and playing constantly, I'm sure that we would have earned more than 100 energies.

So still--the question remains: why won't TL just let us Level up as we earn XPs, and (a really sore point for me!!) why won't TL talk to us about it? I've asked and asked and can't get an answer.

You make it sound like they are doing something no other game masters do. Level caps are a common thing since games started. Even black belts have level caps or am I wrong?

ShibuyaCloth
01-30-15, 07:01 AM
The level cap is no issue. You get XP for all your actions, that is the important ting. If the cap raises your level will be adjusted in accordance. Last cap raise, TL offered some energy crates to compensate for the 20*40 energy miss. Although not a 1:1 match, but better then nothing. Well maybe the next time we will get the full energy boost. I would love to see my energy counter gone crazy and showing a whooping 800 :D

8hat
01-30-15, 12:04 PM
I would love to see my energy counter gone crazy and showing a whooping 800 :D

800 energy would be so totally awesome!!! I would collect from everything in my kingdom including the white flowers that I'm always maxed on but have around for decoration...it would be a blissful 5 seconds of no floating water cans or arrows :)

ShibuyaCloth
01-30-15, 12:25 PM
800 energy would be so totally awesome!!! I would collect from everything in my kingdom including the white flowers that I'm always maxed on but have around for decoration...it would be a blissful 5 seconds of no floating water cans or arrows :)

Well with 800 I believe you can make several rounds before depleting your energy bar. I remember once getting +100 from pinky, well that was party as well. So 800 is a LOT more.

Chaotarch
01-31-15, 12:30 PM
lol, heres something for those which want to know the current level...based on xls:p:rolleyes:

handle with care...

omg, i am only lv 77...:(

ShibuyaCloth
01-31-15, 12:55 PM
lol, heres something for those which want to know the current level...based on xls:p:rolleyes:

handle with care...

omg, i am only lv 77...:(

Well I am just shy of 400 K, so that mean I will be level 80 in a couple of days.

PurpleScorpion76
01-31-15, 01:41 PM
Level 51 lol.

Liloze
01-31-15, 03:30 PM
Level 75 lol :D
Thanks Shibuya for this thread :)

queenofpolharcity
01-31-15, 05:27 PM
The level cap is no issue. You get XP for all your actions, that is the important ting. If the cap raises your level will be adjusted in accordance. Last cap raise, TL offered some energy crates to compensate for the 20*40 energy miss. Although not a 1:1 match, but better then nothing. Well maybe the next time we will get the full energy boost. I would love to see my energy counter gone crazy and showing a whooping 800 :D

We get XPs for everything that we do, yes. But having those sitting someplace matters not at all, not the important thing! We shouldn't have to wait around for TL to decide we can have a some energy crates to make up for what we should have been getting all along!

The second part of this is that I've asked several times, so have others around here. I was told it would be looked into, and got no response. Why won't they respond? Just explain the reasoning, if it's something other than they want to make money from our buying gems.