PDA

View Full Version : Saw rate dropped

bbieprnc
01-21-15, 06:19 PM
I have not been receiving any saws. It is strange I used to get a lot of them and could fulfill wheel and wood requests, but now I'm finding myself searching market, neighbors and asking for saws. Can you please take a loot into it?

KadeeDid
01-21-15, 06:25 PM
I have not been receiving any saws. It is strange I used to get a lot of them and could fulfill wheel and wood requests, but now I'm finding myself searching market, neighbors and asking for saws. Can you please take a loot into it?

My saw rate has dramatically reduced as well. Rarely get them. Sometimes go days and days.

bbieprnc
01-25-15, 06:24 PM
Moderators, can you please report this issue, I have tried but nothing has changed. I have checked with some of my neighbors and they are seeing the same. Thank you.

DessertWolf
01-26-15, 12:08 PM
Tools may take some time to find. As you have mentioned, searching your neighbor or community Shops for Saws can be a quick way to accumulate them for your use. Hope this helps!

bbieprnc
01-26-15, 06:07 PM
Tools may take some time to find. As you have mentioned, searching your neighbor or community Shops for Saws can be a quick way to accumulate them for your use. Hope this helps!

Sorry but it does not, because I usually received at least one per several deliveries, but now I have not received one saw in over a week!!