PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Jewels?

my2place
01-21-15, 04:22 PM
I know the number of gifts you can give is limited to 3, but I thought I remembered reading at one point that the number of jewels you could gift was limited to one. Just wanted to check on this because a few times I've given jewels to more than one neighbor at a time and it seems that they went through OK, just wanted to make sure. Maybe I just imagined reading that jewel limit somewhere?

Chaotarch
01-22-15, 02:02 AM
I know the number of gifts you can give is limited to 3, but I thought I remembered reading at one point that the number of jewels you could gift was limited to one. Just wanted to check on this because a few times I've given jewels to more than one neighbor at a time and it seems that they went through OK, just wanted to make sure. Maybe I just imagined reading that jewel limit somewhere?

you could gift 1 jewel to 3 neighbors per day and all the other stuff you could gift.

ShibuyaCloth
01-22-15, 02:49 AM
In the early version of the game your could gift gems. This was limited.

I do hope that in future updated, we get the chance to have more gift options. It does not need to be an ornate beam, but all the natural materials or crops would be nice. Gifting a sack of fertilizer might sound odd, but very useful when you are doing the Sister Sister quest for month.

my2place
01-22-15, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the info!
And I agree, more gift options would be nice :)

Dabag
01-22-15, 11:47 AM
I know the number of gifts you can give is limited to 3, but I thought I remembered reading at one point that the number of jewels you could gift was limited to one. Maybe I just imagined reading that jewel limit somewhere?

Set your mind at ease.
You did read it somewhere, most likely maguars spreadsheet -created in the beginning -
We now have the ability to send gifts to neighbours. Unfortunately we can only send to 3 neighbors.
Sub limits of 1 Jewels 2 Fur 2 Silver Ore

Now it seems the only limit still in effect is gift 3 neighbors policy.

dabag

my2place
01-22-15, 12:07 PM
Ahh, thanks Dabag :)

lezahanah
06-06-15, 11:59 PM
I'm currently unable to gift jewels or silver... is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? The other stuff go through just fine.

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-15, 12:43 AM
I'm currently unable to gift jewels or silver... is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? The other stuff go through just fine.

If your neighbor has >80 with the given resource, you cannot gift it.