View Full Version : Snowpossum 1-23-15- LIMITED

Melis2a84
01-20-15, 05:15 PM
Hey Guys

New animal release on 23/1

Snowpossum

It's water and earth=)

edit(KP)

http://media.tumblr.com/a8a10282142b67903fe84cd1c77a0d3a/tumblr_inline_nihz6w47jy1qm7yoc.pngIt snow joke that this new creature will be stirring up trouble in the night! The Snowpossum will blend in well in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

Hey guys here is the egg 15hrs

There is also a goal which is 2 gem reward

It sells in the shop for 1000 gems

EviBrooklyn
01-20-15, 05:25 PM
Another water/electric???

Omg TL, we need a new element and some expansions !!

Melis2a84
01-20-15, 05:26 PM
I agree I need more room... Definitely hope more expansions coming really soon but I like this animal for some reason lol

A new element would be fun too :p

Vodelle
01-20-15, 05:37 PM
Not a fan of that animal type. I have not managed to get a single water/electric animal that's not a conucktor or falconch, but I guess if they throw that into the mix ... e: although this might be a tournament animal, in which case, extra meh because we just had a somewhat-similar ampeater?

dragonloona
01-20-15, 05:59 PM
Another water/electric???

Omg TL, we need a new element and some expansions !!

I agree with you, though I'm not done with my expansion yet, but know I don't have much left!!! Plus I'm dying to see what new element we will get!!!

PS EviBrooklyn did you check out my new unicorn, my post on how I got it is in the crystal unicorn forum!!! And how did you get Sapphire Cthulhu!!!! I'm still having issues getting one and you get 2!!! Lol but I got paradise parrot before you lol!!! Wish you lots of luck!!!

readysetgo888
01-20-15, 06:13 PM
I think it's cute. I don't really want to see any more Armordillo clones, but I do like it. However.... ANOTHER water-electric? I don't get it. There are three water-electric super rares already and this would be four... while only one electric-nature, electric-fire, and electric-dark, and one water-dark. This on top of the 23rd new nature-fire animal in the last few weeks. I mean really. Is there some reason we can't have more variety in the elements at least, if not the animal body types?

I will try for water-electric again though if that's what this is... I haven't tried it at all while the Yeti that I don't care much about is my only missing animal from that combo, but with two potential new animals to get, I think I will.

Foxy_Kit
01-20-15, 06:58 PM
Its so cute!! :)

flowless
01-20-15, 07:48 PM
It could be water and nature too
I hope so

keller63
01-20-15, 07:49 PM
not too fussed on it, just makes me think of ampeater/wolverine, might work for it but i doubt it soon, certainly have others i want before this

EviBrooklyn
01-20-15, 07:53 PM
I agree with you, though I'm not done with my expansion yet, but know I don't have much left!!! Plus I'm dying to see what new element we will get!!!

PS EviBrooklyn did you check out my new unicorn, my post on how I got it is in the crystal unicorn forum!!! And how did you get Sapphire Cthulhu!!!! I'm still having issues getting one and you get 2!!! Lol but I got paradise parrot before you lol!!! Wish you lots of luck!!!

Nope you did not. Check my hatching den lol
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw another unicorn on your hatching tree. please tell me you're not selling this one?
I got my first sapphire with menoram and unicorn and the second with emerald and menoram ... I also got a 3rd citrine while trying for this one. At this point, I badly need expansions bc I'm lacking space for crystal habitats and fire/nature as TL has been bombarding us with these 2 elements.

kbli7355
01-20-15, 10:01 PM
Seriously? No new elements? After today's idiotic bird, another weird looking possum? I don't think this will make the game more fun.

meowuchu48
01-20-15, 10:03 PM
Cool! But isn't there already enough of this type? Another water-electric breed?? Anyway I'll be going for it

ID: meowuchu48
Fantasy forest story
Restaraunt story 2
Fairy tale wonderland story

icysnowz
01-21-15, 12:37 AM
Well at least this is better than nature fire combo.. if it is a electric water then i would be able to get menoram as well!

flowless
01-21-15, 03:00 AM
Why everyone hating on this one

Looks cool
And its not limited (i think :)

And yah maybe some wants new element
But i dont want it without new expansions

Varity of animals like dark and blue
Blue and earth
Dark and red ( i think that would be for valantine )
Electrical and earth

Until new element is introduced

Crr008
01-21-15, 08:58 AM
I think it's very cute and much better than another bird.

dragonloona
01-21-15, 12:03 PM
Nope you did not. Check my hatching den lol
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw another unicorn on your hatching tree. please tell me you're not selling this one?
I got my first sapphire with menoram and unicorn and the second with emerald and menoram ... I also got a 3rd citrine while trying for this one. At this point, I badly need expansions bc I'm lacking space for crystal habitats and fire/nature as TL has been bombarding us with these 2 elements.

Don't worry I'm NOT selling this one, in fact it's done evolvong to level 4, and Jewel is happily playing with loona, loono and Amber!!!! (You can check out my post on her and pictures as well in Crystal unicorn forum)

So are you telling me you now have 3 of them, so jealous right now lol!!!! I'm hoping very soon we get more expansions soon, and a new element as well!!!!

AuntyRose32
01-21-15, 12:14 PM
Love this little guy, very cute. I'm glad it's water and electric as I'm still trying for Confetti Yeti.

zenobia42
01-21-15, 03:15 PM
Hoping this is another electric-water. Because that gives me another possible win from the unicorn-conducktor and unicorn-falconch pairings I am doing 24/7 in the hopes of getting one of the 4 animals that could come out of that pairing that I don't already have. A fifth possible good outcome would be welcome. I'm sooooooooooo tired of the 13:00 and 17:01 fails I am getting day-in and day-out this last week.

xxxe
01-21-15, 03:21 PM
Hoping this is another electric-water. Because that gives me another possible win from the unicorn-conducktor and unicorn-falconch pairings I am doing 24/7 in the hopes of getting one of the 4 animals that could come out of that pairing that I don't already have. A fifth possible good outcome would be welcome. I'm sooooooooooo tired of the 13:00 and 17:01 fails I am getting day-in and day-out this last week.

That's what I have been doing too. I have had more 17 hour fails than 13 and that's even more annoying to me. I could have a whole army of Falconchs. I have gotten 1 new animal in 40 breedings. I seem to have hit my unlucky streak. I got my unicorn on try 154 I think and my Magmacore on try 176 now I'm at 196 and still nothing new. 154 isn't the exact number either because I didn't start keeping track until Sept. And I started in July.

A2TUDE
01-21-15, 03:38 PM
Ok another water electric based animal it's getting a it tedious.... Not really exciting

What would be exciting is NEW expansions and NEW element we have earth,nature,fire,electric,water and dark... What about a new one like air!

EviBrooklyn
01-21-15, 05:25 PM
Ok another water electric based animal it's getting a it tedious.... Not really exciting

What would be exciting is NEW expansions and NEW element we have earth,nature,fire,electric,water and dark... What about a new one like air!
Amen to that !!

dragonloona
01-21-15, 05:57 PM

Amen to that !!

Agree as well, would love to see an air type creature. (but it could cause issues due to the fact that an air type would mean more flying type creatures!!!) Would love an ice type, or even unusual types like dream, light, pink or even space type (would be awesome to see space themed creatures!!!!) If only TL would would allow users like us to give them ideas on new creatures, there games would surely skyrocket in sales!!! Alot of us have great ideas to make these games better!!! (I wouldn't mind seeing a snake themed creature!!!)

Vodelle
01-21-15, 09:16 PM
To be fair, I doubt they need more ideas (ideas are cheap and easy, and they have all their other games to look at. things like space or air or light etc are not exactly new or unthought of).

I 100% agree with everyone that either a new element or some neglected combinations (dark-fire?) would be a lot more welcome than repeating the same stuff over and over. (Also space-themed animals in FFS would be rad as hell.)

readysetgo888
01-22-15, 06:56 PM
Really hope this animal won't be a flash tournament prize... I had that horrifying thought. They did that with the Yule Mule. It's cute and I'd like the chance to get it... but I have no time for flash tournaments, especially when they aren't really fair.

And yes it's time for a new element! Hope it's coming soon.

xxxe
01-23-15, 07:03 AM
Oh no! I didn't think of a flash tournament until I read your comment! Now I'm nervous lol. I better make sure I check my game right when the update comes. Last flash tournament I spent tons of gems because I started so late. I have won every flash tournament but not without spending at least 20-30 gems speeding up rounds. If they gave us exactly 48 hours it would be a lot easier. Does anybody know how long the weekend tournaments are for DS? I'm new to that game and have yet to win a single tournament yet so I'm not sure how long they last. Just curious if they last 30 something hours like FFS.

Aernak
01-23-15, 08:42 AM
This game is getting boring, fast.

Aernak
01-23-15, 08:49 AM
Looks cool
And its not limited (i think :)

Every single animal is at risk of being limited.

flowless
01-23-15, 09:44 AM
Every single animal is at risk of being limited.

In my experince with DS

Theme limited animals are always remvoed sooner or later
Non holiday animals they would give us a timer

And as the game progress
( no more space for new animals
I think that when they will start removing old permanent animals

I just thought it wont be limited
Its not themed animal
And we just had our limited animal

But ur right no animal is safe

Vodelle
01-23-15, 10:27 AM
Chimpala didn't look like it should be a limited animal, but it was, so...

We'll have to see in approx. 2 hours what this is. I would not be surprised with a flash tournament (those always happen on the weekends and tend to alternate with the longer tournaments, which we had last week) although that would be a bit disappointing since we just had the ampeater and that's a similar creature 'type.'

Bambamstad
01-23-15, 12:36 PM
It is a water earth creature.

Menoram did go limited today.

A2TUDE
01-23-15, 12:52 PM
First try 15hrs water earth

It says 8 days I don't know if that means it's on sale for 8 days OR limited!

xxxe
01-23-15, 01:35 PM
Oh c rap! I didn't read ahead and did Water Electric! Lol why do I do these things.

Melis2a84
01-23-15, 02:08 PM
Oh c rap! I didn't read ahead and did Water Electric! Lol why do I do these things.

I did water/electric until I realised I wasted gems cos I didn't look properly grrrrrr lol haha

Listal
01-23-15, 04:19 PM
Can this guy be bred or only bought?

Hawksmoor
01-23-15, 04:33 PM
I think I got it on my second try unless there are other water/earth combos that produce 15 hrs? Not gonna speed this one.

Hawksmoor
01-23-15, 04:38 PM
Oops not sure why it posted two pics!

A2TUDE
01-23-15, 05:01 PM
Can this guy be bred or only bought?

I breed him with water and earth

A2TUDE
01-23-15, 05:02 PM
I think I got it on my second try unless there are other water/earth combos that produce 15 hrs? Not gonna speed this one.

That's not it hun I think u got gargolem but there pair ur breeding might be:)
This is the egg.

Lisa0107
01-23-15, 05:18 PM
wow got it first try with frostfang and rhino 15 hours! Now i need a habitat! LOL

itdragson
01-23-15, 07:16 PM
It says water and earth why do you think lightning sorry if stupid question. I've spent so much money trying to get a few of the last ones, it would be an advantage to be on the right road for a start. :rolleyes:

itdragson
01-23-15, 07:23 PM
I thought we had air already lots of birds around not to. ;)

Hawksmoor
01-23-15, 07:53 PM
That's not it hun I think u got gargolem but there pair ur breeding might be:)
This is the egg.

No, the egg is another Frostfang I believe, but the two in the breeding den show 15 hrs so I think that's it?

A2TUDE
01-23-15, 08:13 PM
No, the egg is another Frostfang I believe, but the two in the breeding den show 15 hrs so I think that's it?

Good luck hun hope u got it:)

Hawksmoor
01-24-15, 03:57 AM
Good luck hun hope u got it:)

Thanks! :D

dancingsnickerdoodle
01-24-15, 05:47 AM
Two Rainguin fails
Two Rockodile fails
Just got 15 Hrs with Rainguin ( water, earth ) & Frostfang ( water )

zenobia42
01-24-15, 11:07 AM
I tried once and got the common fail. I am amazed everyone else is allowee to name the animal they got as a fail but I am not. But anyway, I only tried that once as soon as it came out and the odds were best, then went back to trying for the 2 animals from the last holiday season still available for a while... Since they are likely to go off the market before this one.

Good to luck everyone trying!

Drachenia
01-25-15, 08:28 PM
I have breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Cold Turkey and gotten Rainguin without end. Then I have bred with Sapphire Cthulhu / Rock Rhino and got back a flood of Rainguin.
Yes I got it with Chimpala / Sapphire Cthulhu . It is a very nice egg

xxxe
01-25-15, 10:42 PM
Got it on my 7th try! Not bad. And I was able to get Winter wolverine out of storage because I had a Rainquin 5hours on the nest and 15 hours in the den. Now I only have 2 animals left in storage! The lowest amount in storage in along time lol. The Treebra and my Krampas still need to be hatched.

Listal
01-26-15, 04:30 AM
what matches did you try? i tried rhino and frost fang a few times. nothing so far

xxxe
01-26-15, 07:42 AM
I got mine with Iciclaw and Crystal Unicorn.

ArcadiaTofu
01-26-15, 11:07 AM
Yay :) Unicorn x Glacial Griffin for me ^__^ Was starting to worry I'd never get it! Now I can rest easy knowing I have this one when it'll more than likely end up like Unicornucopia -- out for a month or so and then 'limited' out of nowhere >.> Good luck to everyone still trying for this one!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Jan%2026%2C%2010%2005%2051%20AM.png

flowless
01-26-15, 07:44 PM
Yay :) Unicorn x Glacial Griffin for me ^__^ Was starting to worry I'd never get it! Now I can rest easy knowing I have this one when it'll more than likely end up like Unicornucopia -- out for a month or so and then 'limited' out of nowhere >.> Good luck to everyone still trying for this one!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Jan%2026%2C%2010%2005%2051%20AM.png

Unicoupica was part of fall animlas
This is one ia not themed animal
Shpuldnt be limited

Iam tired of this endless 5 hour timer am having for last few days

Vodelle
01-26-15, 08:28 PM
Unicoupica was part of fall animlas
This is one ia not themed animal
Shpuldnt be limited

Iam tired of this endless 5 hour timer am having for last few days

With that kind of logic it would be limited since it's winter/snow-themed (I mean, look at the name).

intrinsicallyknotted
01-26-15, 10:03 PM
Well, I took a break from endless water/lightning breeding to try for this guy, and after speeding through one Iciclaw and two Rainguins I got it! It's nice to get a super-rare that quickly for once, since the last few months have been boring-boring-boring breeding the same pair over and over again for a chance at these limited animals.

It would not surprise me at all to see this snow-themed critter disappear on us, so I'm glad I got it without too much agony.

flowless
01-27-15, 07:49 AM
With that kind of logic it would be limited since it's winter/snow-themed (I mean, look at the name).

Grrrr
I never thought about it on this way

I so wanted this to be permement cuz iam tired of all the limited
Game was fun not anymore
Im hooked but this would wear off aftersome time

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 10:11 AM
It may not be limited. And to be honest, I feel they are giving ample time on limited animals, aside from the one week limited ones that are limited from the start. I'm pretty sure most of them have been available for over a month before they go limited, and then you have a few extra days to try for them at that point.

Unless they change this, I don't see a huge need to worry about not having enough time on a particular animal. This guy was just released Friday, so my guess is it will be removed in no less time than a month, assuming it will be removed at all.

They've got to remove some animals otherwise the game would be overwhelming. Frankly, I don't really mind... I think over a month is a fair amount of time. It's the one week limited animals I dislike.

Vodelle
01-27-15, 11:31 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind having more available 'permanent' animals, though. It's more exciting for newer players (way more possible good rare/SRs to get) but of course earns less money than them pressuring people to speed breed or whatever.

A month or whatever is definitely much nicer than the week-long limiteds, though!

readysetgo888
01-27-15, 11:55 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind having more available 'permanent' animals, though. It's more exciting for newer players (way more possible good rare/SRs to get) but of course earns less money than them pressuring people to speed breed or whatever.

A month or whatever is definitely much nicer than the week-long limiteds, though!

I agree, particularly on the element combos that there are only 1 rare and 1 super rare possible. I think it's time to see a new electric-fire, dark-water, and electric-dark in particular... really any dark or electric would be welcome. I would definitely appreciate more variety on everything in general, including new animal body types.

I think we will see a new element at some point soon though... which would mean a ton more permanent animals.

Listal
01-27-15, 04:54 PM
What combos that did not involve a unicorn, lead to getting this guy?

zenobia42
01-27-15, 07:35 PM
What combos that did not involve a unicorn, lead to getting this guy?

I just got it today with Frostfang and Rock Rhino.

Yay! I have never bred a presumably soon-to-be-limited animal so fast!!!

sanya87
01-28-15, 05:23 AM
I got it with unicorn and iciclaw, after only two fails with blizard and cold turkey :)

flowless
01-28-15, 12:34 PM
Im breeding non stop a day after its released
Still only 5 hour timers and 2 eight hour timers
Getting bored

readysetgo888
01-29-15, 08:58 AM
I really like this guy... I hope I get him... I'm at 14 fails so far and have gotten every single other outcome for water-earth at least once. Including my third Glacial Griffin.

ETA: By the way, the first post in the thread really should be updated to reflect that this is water-earth, not water-electric. I hate to think of people breeding the wrong things hoping they're going to get this guy.

flowless
01-30-15, 06:05 AM
This should be ultra rare and not supra rare
Cuz the odds are just too low
I only get 5 hour timer all the time
During last week (8 hour timer showed up twice only
Everything else is 5 hour

Aernak
01-30-15, 09:10 AM
This animal seems next-to-impossible to get. All I am getting is Rainguins. So boring.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 09:14 AM
I've gotten three Rockodiles, two Iciclaws, and a Glacial Griffin, and bunch of Rainguins. Definitely boring. I'll probably switch to trying to breed for the new animal today (unless it's a flash tournament....) I hope the Snowpossum is a permanent animal and not seasonal.

Vodelle
01-30-15, 10:21 AM
I've gotten three Rockodiles, two Iciclaws, and a Glacial Griffin, and bunch of Rainguins. Definitely boring. I'll probably switch to trying to breed for the new animal today (unless it's a flash tournament....) I hope the Snowpossum is a permanent animal and not seasonal.
I highly doubt it's permanent, due to the previously discussed reasons (fall animals were seasonal, this is a SNOW/winter animal...)

I've had no luck with getting the menoram, and while I really like the confetti yeti, I'm not sure I want to do water/lightning any longer. x__x Might switch to this or the psyena later.

Bambamstad
01-30-15, 10:42 AM
I bought the possum om sale. Did not want to see the timer showing five hours after five hours.

No success in breeding menoram, have another 13 hours in my den.

Going to try for psyeana or one of the dark fire hybrids that i I miss and like a lot. Cosmic phoenix and onyx ox are on top of my wish list.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 11:03 AM
I highly doubt it's permanent, due to the previously discussed reasons (fall animals were seasonal, this is a SNOW/winter animal...)

I've had no luck with getting the menoram, and while I really like the confetti yeti, I'm not sure I want to do water/lightning any longer. x__x Might switch to this or the psyena later.

Tough to say... maybe it will be limited, but everyone was sure the Bansheep would be limited due to the seemingly Halloween connection, and it wasn't. The Fallaby is also still around though it has a fall connection... so it's possible they will leave this one, but who knows.

I seriously considered getting it for the 200 gems... with all the game goals I've been getting I have more than enough gems, but the sale just didn't go on long enough for me to be sure. Oh well. Probably just as well I didn't buy it, anyway. If FFS EVER had sales on gems I would have been a lot more likely to get it.

flowless
01-30-15, 11:46 AM
I spent over of 200 gems speeding with no luck

Now iam really furstrated

Ratisorn
01-31-15, 12:45 AM
I got it with unicorn and iciclaw, after only two fails with blizard and cold turkey :)
Thank you,my second try

sweetcupcake555555
01-31-15, 04:52 PM
i tried right up to the last 11 minutes on both mine and my daughters accounts for this possum but only got 2 more 5 hr fails in those final minutes. many many iciclaws and rainguins later, and all up i tried 52 times with no luck. :/ would of thought at least one account would get one. :(

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 06:07 PM
i tried right up to the last 11 minutes on both mine and my daughters accounts for this possum but only got 2 more 5 hr fails in those final minutes. many many iciclaws and rainguins later, and all up i tried 52 times with no luck. :/ would of thought at least one account would get one. :(

It's still available to breed, the goal to get gems is just gone. So you can keep trying!

Listal
01-31-15, 06:35 PM
How long is the egg or breeding if you get the possum?

also beside a unicorn breeding and the 1/million chance of a frost fang and rhino giving it, what other combos have worked for you guys?

also for breeding, is it best if the animal is fully evolved?

dumbpluff
01-31-15, 08:11 PM
How long is the egg or breeding if you get the possum?

also beside a unicorn breeding and the 1/million chance of a frost fang and rhino giving it, what other combos have worked for you guys?

also for breeding, is it best if the animal is fully evolved?

listal, i can't answer for the combos, but i can answer almost everything else!

-the possum is a 15 hour timer, and it's the only rock/water combination to have it, so you'll know as soon as it pops up in the breeding den(if it ever does, if you're having the same kind of luck i am!), instead of having to wait for a reveal in the nest.

-as for breeding, it doesn't really matter. there's no evidence to support that higher level/rarity animals help anything with the breeding. the only thing that seems to really make it easier is to keep those elements 'pure' in the breeding den-- that is, if you want rock/water, only put rock/water in there, whether it's with pure-type commons or rock/water supers. adding any other type just muddies it up and gives you more animals to factor in. so long as the animals are breedable with the elements, that's about all you can root for. no special combinations are any more effective than others, unless it's for treasure animals. in that case, you can only get them from that one specific breeding pair.

flowless
02-01-15, 06:36 AM
Do u think i should switch my combo
After more than a week of trying and more than 200 gems

I always believed thats switching the combo earse perivous tries
But i does seem like frostfang and rhino only produce 5 hours and thats it

Shall i stick with this combo or change like unicorn and iceclaw

chiareh
02-01-15, 12:05 PM
I got this by accident using a Hypogriff and Gargolem. (four elements). It was an unexpected surprise, as I wasn't even trying for it. (still hoping for the confetti yeti). Hypogriff was level 10 and so was Gargolem. Good luck to everyone still trying for it!

ninasidstorm8
02-27-15, 12:48 PM
This creature has now been marked as limited.

readysetgo888
02-27-15, 12:49 PM
Man, I'm sad, I really liked this animal.

Vodelle
02-27-15, 12:51 PM
I'm not surprised. At least it has a better reason to be limited than any other recent limited animal (it's seasonal).

readysetgo888
02-27-15, 01:00 PM
I'm not surprised. At least it has a better reason to be limited than any other recent limited animal (it's seasonal).

True... not a huge surprise or anything, but it was basically just one month, I was hoping for maybe more like 6 weeks. Oh well, there's still time for a few tries.

AuntyRose32
02-27-15, 01:00 PM
I never even got to try for this animal, between one thing and another going on in the game I just never had the time. This limited business is getting annoying, it's starting to turn Fantasy into Nightmare. Oh well another one bites the dust....sigh.

Phaedrakiki
03-01-15, 06:07 PM
I never got to breed for this, either. I really want it, though, especially after seeing how cute its battle animation was in the last tourney. I did breed one of these in a secondary acct I don't use much. Gonna try for this a few times in my main acct, now that I got Mardi Claw & Matripony. It's only here a few more days, though...now or never!

chippychan
03-03-15, 05:38 AM
Got the timer today on my main account, it was a nice surprise after failing at the valentine dove & pony. :)
My 2nd account actually got this over a week ago (before it was marked 'limited') so I'm glad both my accounts were lucky enough for this one.

I'm continuing to try for mardi claw now... neither account has had luck with that one.

readysetgo888
03-03-15, 02:41 PM
I'm super hopeful I get him! I'm going to try for him until he's gone... hopefully there will still be some time to try for Marti Claw after that.

readysetgo888
03-04-15, 10:27 AM
I got him!! Lol. I think my third try with just water and earth after he went limited. I tried plenty after he first came out and didn't get him.