PDA

View Full Version : Can't advance without Mithril.......

bozotc19
01-20-15, 03:20 PM
I only have two quests and both involve mithril which I dont have and unlikely to find in sufficient amounts to complete tasks,. I need 10 for fairy respite and 10 for enchanted mineral quest. Can't progress... I feel powerless as there is nothing else to. Feel like giving up. Advise?.. Please

shambalaya
01-20-15, 03:32 PM
Do the jewellers trade in the exchange - that's how I maxed out on mithril without a mithril dragon. Sometimes you only get iron and silver, but I think it gives mithril between 1 out of 2 and 1 out of 3 times. Spend all your energy on glimmerdust (red mushroom circles and the gd troves) jewels (mines, Sabina, jeweller and chop chop rocks) + water. It should only take you a few weeks :-)

ShibuyaCloth
01-20-15, 04:15 PM
Also convert for silver ore overflow in Mithril. Combined with shambalaya's proposal you will need to transform your Mithril in Adamant soon.

Castloninian
01-20-15, 11:42 PM
And have two deep mines, I get mithril from mine quite regularly.

By the way, you can only convert silver to mithril if you have found the 4th shard from the tablet.

Chaotarch
01-21-15, 06:30 AM
Do the jewellers trade in the exchange - that's how I maxed out on mithril without a mithril dragon. Sometimes you only get iron and silver, but I think it gives mithril between 1 out of 2 and 1 out of 3 times. Spend all your energy on glimmerdust (red mushroom circles and the gd troves) jewels (mines, Sabina, jeweller and chop chop rocks) + water. It should only take you a few weeks :-)

the funny thing with this trade is:

at the last 10 trades i got more ADAMANT then MITHRIL...:p

shambalaya
01-21-15, 04:14 PM
Yep, it's a great source of adamant too :-D

Chaotarch
01-23-15, 07:02 AM
lol, got adamant AND mithril...

29vanilla
01-24-15, 12:43 PM
And remember this game requires sooooo much patience. I do the jeweler exchange pretty regularly too. I have 3 jeweler buildings and collect from them always to keep up with jewels. And luckily received 2 glimmerdust troves on one acct and 4 on the other. So I would suggest adding jewel buildings and keep up with adventures in hopes of glimmerdust trove drops. Good luck :)

ShibuyaCloth
01-24-15, 01:47 PM
And remember this game requires sooooo much patience. I do the jeweler exchange pretty regularly too. I have 3 jeweler buildings and collect from them always to keep up with jewels. And luckily received 2 glimmerdust troves on one acct and 4 on the other. So I would suggest adding jewel buildings and keep up with adventures in hopes of glimmerdust trove drops. Good luck :)

I bought one trove, got one from the quest and 9 from adventures, this is perfect to do the jeweler trade. With the trade, my mines and a little alchemy, I maxed out adamant and mithril last autumn. Now down a little with Kaz that is hammering on his dummies made of adamant. Yes the trade is by far the best source of adamant and mithril.

transberry
01-26-15, 08:29 AM
4 jeweler trades no adamant, still trying to get level 5 deep mine, didn't realize til just before Christmas it was only level 1 lol

WindermereBakery
01-27-15, 08:11 AM
Also convert for silver ore overflow in Mithril. Combined with shambalaya's proposal you will need to transform your Mithril in Adamant soon.

I have the recipe to transform silver into mithril in my magic forge, but do not have the recipe to transform mithril into adamant. Can someone tell me when or how we get that recipe? Thanks!

meme1098
01-27-15, 11:45 AM
You need the Adamant Alchemy Quest to be able to craft it.

Check out Dabags Goal thread in The Hub. It's indispensable when doing goals.

Here's the link to the Adamant Alchemy Quest for you, post #497
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=825083&viewfull=1#post825083

WindermereBakery
01-27-15, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the answer meme. :)

I haven't even done Greselda's Castle yet and I'm not sure how far off that is for me, I have no idea how to get glimmer shards and fragments either. There are so many goals and goal lines it's confusing for me. Guess it's going to be a long way off. Sounded fun though.

meme1098
01-28-15, 03:05 PM
Your welcome. It can be confusing for sure. Just work on what you're able to and the others you have open in your goal book will eventually be attainable as well.

88silver
02-27-15, 01:07 PM
Which of the adventures is most likely to drop a glimmerdust trove?

PurpleScorpion76
02-27-15, 02:27 PM

You need to find a thread on Glimmerdust troves.

88silver
02-27-15, 03:02 PM
You need to find a thread on Glimmerdust troves.

I was asking about glimmerdust troves in this thread, because glimmerdust troves were mentioned in this thread. And glimmerdust troves are needed to get enough glimmerdust to really do the Jewelers trade, which, again, was mentioned in this thread. I'm in the same place, goal wise, as the OP, so I was reading this thread to figure out how to get more mithril and was just lead to the fact that I need more glimmerdust.

ShibuyaCloth
02-27-15, 03:04 PM
I've done that. But some of the previous posts made it sound like you can get more troves from other Adventures. I must have misread. The only way to get more troves is by purchasing with gems?

I only purchased 1, got 1 from the initial quests, all the other 10 come from adventures.

SpiritWind00
02-27-15, 03:07 PM

This answer is in the Adventure Guide in the Hub.... :)

AuntyRose32
02-27-15, 03:09 PM
I only purchased 1, got 1 from the initial quests, all the other 10 come from adventures.

Do you remember which adventure gave you the most glimmer dust trove?

(yes - the answer is in the Adventure Guide! SW)

88silver
02-27-15, 04:00 PM
This answer is in the Adventure Guide in the Hub.... :)

But is it a complete list? I've found that the inventory guide is often not complete. For example, under Mithril only three quests are listed as using it, when I have two quests in my book right now that use it and aren't mentioned. And even though there is a list of drops for adventures, it doesn't list the answer to my question, which is which of the adventures is most likely to drop a glimmerdust trove.

88silver
02-27-15, 04:04 PM

Thank you.

Have you had more luck with getting them from certain adventures over others?

arikasi
02-27-15, 06:06 PM
Thank you.

Have you had more luck with getting them from certain adventures over others?

I recall finding them most often in the Dark Caves. Now that could have been because at the time I was doing majority Dark Cave adventures :P But I can for sure say given the number of Traverse the Desert Sands that I do now, don't go there for glimmerdust troves.

SpiritWind00
02-27-15, 06:44 PM
I'd agree with that too (Desert sands).... Dark Caves and Bandits have given me the most box drops across the board, but I've never recorded them. I will now though!

The adventure guide most likely isn't complete - it needs players to post their drops. It's the only way we get this information. Trove for me has been the Dark Caves.

88silver
02-28-15, 07:45 AM
Thanks! I'll start stocking up on hot sauce. :)

nikrolax
05-12-15, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the help for getting mithril, but how do I find the jewellers trade ? in wich buildings ?

shambalaya
05-12-15, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the help for getting mithril, but how do I find the jewellers trade ? in wich buildings ?

In the royal exchange

nikrolax
05-12-15, 06:11 AM
In the royal exchange

Ok Thanks !;)

poojal
05-14-15, 05:34 PM
Hi, I have a question relating to something similiar. I am on the same part where you require mithril to advance for both greselda and faeri repsite. I have about 14 mithril so enough for one but not both. Which one should I prioritize or complete first while collecting the rest of the mithril? I am tempted towards greselda now but would love to know what everyone suggestions!