PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Queen Tournament

Pages : 1 2 [3]

trauma46
01-24-15, 12:23 PM
Thanks chicky! Boy have i missed you in forums :)
I tried aphrodite as lightnening was healing gna try quetzal next as he has beaten gold before....good luck on nightlight im sure ull get it soonwe have plenty of time no need to worry yet! Go go D1 wuhoooo! :)
Get some sleep :) im heading myself iv another rd then im done for the night i hope quetzal does it for me :) hugs chicky :)
Wtg

Hey maizee .. i have missed you too sweetie :)
Well .. we are progressing but VERY slowly .. I have been stuck pretty much all day on Avenging and D2 as well. Have tried pretty much everything, will try once more and then Ult I think as we are both fed up and she REALLY wants this one.
D1 is galloping along and has just reached avenging. She is looking very smug as she hasnt had to use gold at all :D

i used christmas tree for black diamond, and valentine for helios!

awesome thanks for that I will add them to the list :)

Just beat that spider thingy, really looking forward to Zeus (!)
26 Obsidian 18 < Winter Solstice 7 bmB (lost snow owl10, musketeer6, spartan10, ninja9, blue moon4, falling leaf7, highland7)

LOL Spider thingie .. as in Obsidian :D
well done babe !

Yes, shouldn't have said how well it's been going! Been stuck on black diamond ever since. I did have excellent luck with angel Fire. Infinity took Her down with a bash and one magic...thanks hon I still feel I'm doing ok

ewwww ... havev you managed to get through ? I have non diamonds if you need ideas !

Whoa I can't believe Fruitful beat Unicorn after so many diamonds lost! Thanks to someone who reported it here.

Awesome !!

Oh Trauma! I'm still stuck on 20. After the ultimate on 1, I don't want to waste more on 20 because there are 10 more rounds. If I were closer, I would ultimate. Not giving up, but not going yo sweat it. I like the dragon but have a lot of champs. Good luck to all!

oh babe :( I am so sorry for you .. I know the feeling as i have been all day on avenging :( Good luck my dearest .. hopefully you will ahve got through by now !

Carbuck
01-24-15, 12:27 PM
Finally I finished! Warrior Queen egg is on the nest!
One Ultimate - Angelfire, after a whole day of fighting it.

Black Diamond 12 was being difficult, while Unicorn 16, Crusader 20 and Gold 20 fell immediately which was weird, because Quetzal was supposed to have 60% success rate and Diamond 10 and Crusader 10 were 55% success rate against Black Diamond 12 but only 35 % against Unicorn 16, Crusader 20 and Gold 20. Even Helios 12 fell easier.

With Warrior Queen I picked opponents randomly since I still had 2 days to devote to her. I figured I can Ultimate her when I get sick of it.

1 Hercules 1 < Berserker 9
2 Lotus 1 < Barbarian 9
3 Scylla 1 < Hoghland 10
4 Cherry Blossom 2 < Highland 10
5 Lily 2 < Highland 10
6 Hera 3 < Highland 10
7 Origami 4 < Highland 10
8 Acrobat 5 < Highland 10
9 Penumbra 6 < Highland 10
10 Nyx 7 < Headless 3
11 Cosmic 8 < Highland 10
12 Fireflash 9 < Highland 10
13 Hades 10 < Highland 10
14 Samurai 10 < Highland 10
15 Ninja 11 < Highland 10
16 Red Lantern 10 < Highland 10 (defeated
17 Virgo 10 <Avenging 9 (defeated White Chocolate 10)
18 Sunrise 12 < Highland 10
19 Eclipse 12 < Highland 10
20 Angelfire 16 < Ultimate after defeating my dragons all day.
21 Black Diamond 12 < Diamond 10 (defeated Quetzal 9, Diamond 10, Crusader 9, Quetzal 9)
22 Helios 14 < Diamond 10
23 Nightlight 16 < Arcane 3
24 Unicorn 16 < Crusader 9 (Diamond 10, Quetzal 9)
25 Avenging 20 < Forest 1
26 Obsidian 18 < Gargoyle 3
27 Zeus 18 < Arcane 3
28 Crusader 20 < Gold 6
29 Gold 20 < Diamond 10
30 Warrior Queen 20 < Gemstone 6 (defeated Fire 1, Forest 1, Morning Glory 10, Diamond 10, Forest 1)

Good luck to all still fighting! You still have plenty of time.
Congratulations to all who finished!

Wonderful! Congratulations on your new champ.

trauma46
01-24-15, 12:31 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm Belle...I don't have much battle experience, but this may help someone. I just beat Black Diamond with my Wild bmM...Wild level 10. Good luck everyone. I will post again if I win with anything that will help and hasn't already been suggested. I was stuck on Ninja 15 times yesterday and finally used ultimate.

congrats Belle and welcome :) you seem to be doing pretty well ... good luck on the rest !!

Tried all day to beat Avenging.. Have about 8 dragons linning up for the spa. However, finally got him with Cornucopia L. 3! Soo excited!

wahaay well done ;) Ihave tried EVERYTHING !!!

Hi! I finally got past Zeus with Peacock, son got by Avenging with Winter Rose (blue/green), and daughter made it to Avenging. Wow. It's not been an easy run!

Awesome ghostie .. well done :)

IM sooo happy down to last 2 on Android and now have enuff gold IF needed to Ultimate them will be my 1st Android champ , gotta save for habitat nows lol :) stuck with Avenging on Ios Grrr still

brilliant well done on winning with your android.

Wow, got my warrior queen at first try with fairy epic. :)
OT. got my diamond with blu moon and parakeet.
wahay well done to you :)

Ooh my second account finished, diamond6 beat the queen! And daughter's account FINALLY passed Avenging with Gargoyle. Hope everyone is doing fine!
awesome well done freesia :)

Thank you. I didn't have a chance to battle yesterday. Hoping to finish today. Which round are you on? Good luck!

yayyyyyy carbuck - I am sure you will get her first go !

Woop epic fire takes down warrior queen mM after losing infinity..diamond...soccer..snowman..baby fire
Good luck to all still battling..ill be bobbin on later after work to see how your all doing good luck :)

*HUGE HURRAH* well done maizee .. I am WAY behind you .. STILL stuck on Avenging. Sigh.

AMuffins
01-24-15, 12:31 PM
I beat Eclipse with Snow Owl 10 which is a white+blue combo.

Thanks. But do not have that one either.

Winter just beat Eclipse in one blow.... thanks.

trauma46
01-24-15, 12:35 PM
I think I'm going to use those 30 gold we just got against Helios. That dragon is giving me trouble.

Hellios is a nightmare .. that is why we nickname him HELLios ..
Here are some ideas in case you decide not to ultimate :

HeLLIOs ..NON diamonds : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith, lightning, double rainbow, valentine

Finally I finished! Warrior Queen egg is on the nest!
One Ultimate - Angelfire, after a whole day of fighting it.

30 Warrior Queen 20 < Gemstone 6 (defeated Fire 1, Forest 1, Morning Glory 10, Diamond 10, Forest 1)

Good luck to all still fighting! You still have plenty of time.
Congratulations to all who finished!

awesome well done clarity - enjoy your champ :)

Muddling along today, was off to a good start when Highland 10 took out Nightlight first thing in the morning. Since then, no luck against Unicorn. Congrats to everyone who has won and finished the tournament. Hopefully, I'll be there tomorrow night, one way or the other...
)
24 Unicorn 16 < (4 Fire 1, Mist 1 lost)

how are you doing now ?
I have non diamond ideas for Unicorn as follows :
Easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt, black rose, Goblin, topaZ, berserker, fruitful

Thanks. But do not have that one either.

Hi AMuffins :did you see my post earlier giving you other ideas for Eclipse ? How about aether, atlantis, celestial, penumbra, planet ?

Carbuck
01-24-15, 12:41 PM
I am finished with the tournament. I went to the arena expecting to battle Warrior Queen. I found a Sabertooth there instead and Warrior Queen was in my storage. So it's on the nest now.

Warrior Queen Tournament *FINAL*

1 Hercules1 < Amethyst8 B
2 Lotus1 < Double Rainbow10 bbb
3 Scylla1 <USA10 bB
4 Cherry Blossom 2 < Jade10 bB
5 Lily 2 < Black Knight10 Bbb
6 Hera3 < USA10 B
7 Origami4 < Amazon10 B
8 Acrobat5 < Amazon10 B
9 Penumbra6 < Double Rainbow10 B
10 Nyx 7 < Chrome10 B
11 Cosmic8 < Hypnotic10 mB
12 Fireflash9 < Amazon10 mbm
13 Hades 10 < Double Rainbow10 mB
14 Samurai10 < Amazon10 B
15 Ninja11 < Diamond10 mMm
16 Red Lantern10 < Amazon10 M
17 Virgo10 < Goodwitch10 M
18 Sunrise12 < Amazon10 M
19 Eclipse12 < Aether10 bmb
20 Angelfire16 < Gemstone4 Mmm
21 Black Diamond12 < Angel10 B
22 Helios 14 < Unicorn10 mB
23 Nightlight16 < Spring10 bbb
24 Unicorn16 < Dark Angel10 Bb
25 Avenging20 < Fire1 mbm
26 Obsidian18 < Ancestor10 M
27 Zeus18 < Cerberus8 B
28 Crusader20 < Water1 mM
29 Gold20 < Dark Angel10 Mm
30 Warrior Queen20 < ~Skipped~

Good luck to all who are still battling.

Peticule
01-24-15, 12:49 PM
I beat ninja with my white ninja and got gold who hoo

ilarrotta
01-24-15, 12:53 PM
Been stuck in Crusader allllll day!!

LonePudding
01-24-15, 01:12 PM
Why is this gold dragon being so stubborn. His name is lux so shouldn't he be easily attracted to the luxurious mud baths and manicures I offer at my spa?? Have already lost my black diamond twice, diamond twice, crusader twice and my quetzal once :(

Lipand5kids
01-24-15, 01:21 PM
R1. Hercules 1< Marshmallow 10 Mb
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R4. Cherry Blossom 2< Berserker 10 M
R5. Lily 2< Guardian 10 M
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R7. Origami 4< Guardian 10 M (Lost Berserker 10)
R8. Acrobat 5< Battlecaster 10 Mb
R9. Penumbra 6< Marshmallow 10 M
R10. Nyx 7< Morning Glory 10 mB
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R12. Fireflash 9< Guardian 10 mB
R13. Hades 10< Berserker 10 mBb
R14. Samurai 10< Berserker 10 MB
R15. Ninja 11< Diamond 10 Mb
R16. Red Lantern 10< Steelflare 9 M (Lost Berserker and Guardian)
R17. Virgo 10< Goodwitch 9 mB (Lost White Chocolate and Landworm)
R18. Sunrise 12< Angelfire 9 Mb (Lost Berserker and Steelflare)
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R20. Angelfire 16< Dark Angel 10 Mb (Lost Diamond, Passion, Metal and Soccer)
R21. Black Diamond 12< Diamond 10 Mbb
R22. Helios 16<

Carbuck
01-24-15, 01:21 PM
Been stuck in Crusader allllll day!!

What have you tried? I beat it with a level 1 Water.

Why is this gold dragon being so stubborn. His name is lux so shouldn't he be easily attracted to the luxurious mud baths and manicures I offer at my spa?? Have already lost my black diamond twice, diamond twice, crusader twice and my quetzal once :(

Do you have Parakeet or any other Super Rare yellow/green?

Natasha_07
01-24-15, 01:46 PM
This Avenging one is stubborn & anoying me. :(

ndtrance
01-24-15, 01:50 PM
I'm glad to say that I got past Angelfire last night after 11 losses. But now avenging is my new brick wall! I'm throwing everything at him but the kitchen sink...

LonePudding
01-24-15, 01:51 PM
Do you have Parakeet or any other Super Rare yellow/green?

Just tried my epic parakeet and lost again. And I think parakeet is the only super rare yellow/green I have...:(
Now I'm panicking I speed through rounds and I'm slowly eating into my rd30 ulti gold!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 01:53 PM
yayyyyyy carbuck - I am sure you will get her first go !

On my 7th try I didn't find Warrior Queen in my arena. It was in storage. Some kind of glitch....a good one. So I am finished. Thanks for checking on me. Hope things are going well for you and daughters?

LonePudding
01-24-15, 01:54 PM
Can I try my franken?

ghostiemom
01-24-15, 01:54 PM
Hi! Kids powered through Avenging with Winter Rose and Iridescent, only to come right back to a screeching halt with Obsidian. Both have been there all day. Have tried every blue/ white, green/ white, also some champs and blue/purples. Crazy. I'm stuck on rd 30 but not too concerned. Green/yellows not close. Blue/green was strong.

ghostiemom
01-24-15, 01:55 PM
On my 7th try I didn't find Warrior Queen in my arena. It was in storage. Some kind of glitch....a good one. So I am finished. Thanks for checking on me. How things are going well for you and daughters?

Now that's my kind of glitch! Congrats cheater! ;) kidding, of course. Now get some rest woman!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 01:55 PM
Just tried my epic parakeet and lost again. And I think parakeet is the only super rare yellow/green I have...:(
Now I'm panicking I speed through rounds and I'm slowly eating into my rd30 ulti gold!

Sorry it didn't work. Did you try any of the nonchamp/nondiamond recommendations posted by Trauma?

ghostiemom
01-24-15, 01:59 PM
Can I try my franken?

You can try whatever you want! Lol. In the Rogue tourney I got Gold with Ares. This time Dark Angel blew him out of the arena. Maybe try a black?

Forest_Belle
01-24-15, 01:59 PM
Thanks Trauma! Yes, I'm trying...fighting Unicorn now. Reading through the posts and when I see something useful, I'm writing it down. I'm using up all my kids notebook paper...lol Good luck to everybody...this is NOT easy!

LonePudding
01-24-15, 02:01 PM
I must have missed that post! Time to read back!

Congratulations on your glitch, I would love that right now lol. Hard work is done now for another few days!

SHINeeFan23
01-24-15, 02:01 PM

HeLLIOs ..NON diamonds : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith,

Thanks for the tip but I did end up using my gold.

ilarrotta
01-24-15, 02:14 PM
Finally!!!! Beat crusader with Diamond after trying with all kinds of dragons all day!!!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 03:12 PM
Now that's my kind of glitch! Congrats cheater! ;) kidding, of course. Now get some rest woman!

Thanks. ;) Hope you get it soon.

renbuxing
01-24-15, 03:12 PM
Yesterday I was stuck all day on Avenging with more than 20 losses, then I decided using Ultimate:)
Today I got pass Ob and Zeus easily with Spartan, then through Crusader and Gold by Diamond. On round 30, I used Parakeet and Fruitful, both came very close and finally Elf took Warrior Queen by one big Bashhhhhh :) Green/Yellow worked for me.

Thank you guys for suggestions, congrats everyone hatched your new egg and good luck to those still battling:)

Carbuck
01-24-15, 03:17 PM
I must have missed that post! Time to read back!

Congratulations on your glitch, I would love that right now lol. Hard work is done now for another few days!

Thank you.

Here is Trauma's nonDiamond recommendations for Gold20:

OK here are the NON diamonds for Gold in case you want a break to get your diamonds healed :

GOLD : angelfire. Fluffles, Aphrodite, parakeet, fairy, ares, venetian, raven,lotus, aries, porcelain, guardian, cerberus , lightning, night

Good luck!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 03:22 PM
Finally!!!! Beat crusader with Diamond after trying with all kinds of dragons all day!!!

Way to go! Two more rounds to go. I hope you get them down soon. Good luck!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 03:23 PM
Yesterday I was stuck all day on Avenging with more than 20 losses, then I decided using Ultimate:)
Today I got pass Ob and Zeus easily with Spartan, then through Crusader and Gold by Diamond. On round 30, I used Parakeet and Fruitful, both came very close and finally Elf took Warrior Queen by one big Bashhhhhh :) Green/Yellow worked for me.

Thank you guys for suggestions, congrats everyone hatched your new egg and good luck to those still battling:)

Yay Ren! Congratulations! Enjoy your new champ.

maizee0404
01-24-15, 03:24 PM
Hey guys well im just finshed work! Have read back a little...well done to all that finshed good job!! :)
Carbuck- how jammy happy dance :P well done nice glitch to get!!
Trauma- have you past avenging yet! Keep at it D2 your do great hugs :) D1 has right to be smug haha :) shes doing fab also :)
Hows everyone else doing?????

Natasha_07
01-24-15, 03:24 PM
I'm glad to say that I got past Angelfire last night after 11 losses. But now avenging is my new brick wall! I'm throwing everything at him but the kitchen sink...

I now beat Avenging with epic Cornucopia, try that one. Good luck!

Phaedrakiki
01-24-15, 03:37 PM

Lol! He should be attracted to such luxury. I hope you get past him soon...just keep healing your black diamond(s) as black, pink, & zodiac diamonds (astromancer) have the best chance (35%) against Gold. In-between, use other diamonds (25%) or black/pink dragons. I've got him next, so please knock him down (& wear him out for me, lol!) Best of luck!

I am finished with the tournament. I went to the arena expecting to battle Warrior Queen. I found a Sabertooth there instead and Warrior Queen was in my storage. So it's on the nest now. (...)
What a nice, surprise glitch! Congratulations! Such a cool prize...glad you got her. Now if I can just follow suit... ;)

geckodistrict79
01-24-15, 03:45 PM
Im on my last round. What happens when I win her do I get an egg or a dragon? Does her habitat Have to be completed? I have a 17 hr luck dragon in my nest does my nest have to be free?

mbyte68
01-24-15, 03:49 PM
will go into storage till ya ready

geckodistrict79
01-24-15, 03:54 PM
Thank you...this is my first tournament!!

geckodistrict79
01-24-15, 04:05 PM
I just won her! I beat her with my honey bee level 9 on my first try :-)

LonePudding
01-24-15, 04:19 PM
I did finally beat gold with infinity. I completely forgot about that dragon!! Now onto the queen of all champs...

LonePudding
01-24-15, 04:20 PM

Well done!! You're new battling life changes a lot when you get your first champ :)

roguebee
01-24-15, 04:27 PM
how are you doing now ?
I have non diamond ideas for Unicorn as follows :
Easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt, black rose, Goblin, topaZ, berserker, fruitful?

Still struggling with Unicorn. Thanks for the suggestions. I have several of those. I'll give them a try.

Lipand5kids
01-24-15, 04:38 PM

HeLLIOs ..NON diamonds : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith, lightning, double rainbow, valentine

Ty Trauma and I will try some non Diamonds since I just lost both Diamond and Dark Angel. :) Glad to see you and how's it going?

DragonMoon006
01-24-15, 04:40 PM
30) WQueen20 < Fire10 ~ bmB
30) WQueen20 < Scarecrow10 (GreenYellowRed) ~ mbM

Since I too have finish 1 account and still plenty of time left ..so just wanted to find out what colours works on WarriorQueen. Here are the findings - Green, Yellow are from posts...

Dragons that have won :-

Fire - Red
Fairy, Parakeet, Elf - YellowGreen
Champs - Red(BluePurpleBlack)
Diamonds
Gemstone(greenblue composition)
Honeybee - RedYellow
Scarecrow - GreenYellowRed

Congrats to all who won and good luck to the rest ...

Natasha_07
01-24-15, 04:40 PM
26. Super > Obsidian

LonePudding
01-24-15, 04:53 PM
Thank you so much maizee!! You've helped me so much in this tournament, through all my dreaded Angelfire troubles and you also suggested epic fire against warrior queen... that I just won first try!!! I'm so surprised!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/25gqfsx.jpg

Also big thanks to trauma, renbuxing (I will remember your tip forever!), carbuck & everyone else who took their time to help this time round. Good luck to everyone still battling!

LonePudding
01-24-15, 04:54 PM
01 Hercules 1 < Aether 10 B (lost amethyst4)
02 Lotus 1 < Landworm 10 B
03 Scylla 1 < Crusader 10 bM
04 Cherry Blossom 2 < Topaz 7 bM (lost emerald7)
05 Lily 2 < Landworm 10 bM
06 Hera 3 < Crusader 10 B
07 Origami 4 < Landworm 10 bM
08 Acrobat 5 < Black Diamond 8 B
09 Penumbra 6 < Lightning 10 Bb
10 Nyx 7 < Aether 10 bM
11 Cosmic 8 < Snow Owl bmB
12 Fireflash 9 < Lightning 10 bmB
13 Hades 10 < Landworm 10 B (lost lightning10, atlantis10)
14 Samurai 10 < Parakeet 10 bM
15 Ninja 11 < Diamond 10 bmB
16 Red Lantern 10 < Honeybee 10 B
17 Virgo 10 < Crusader 10 Bb
18 Sunrise 12 < Origami 9 bMb
19 Eclipse 12 < Aether 10 B (lost snow owl10)
20 Angelfire < Diamond 10 bmU (lost too many)
21 Black Diamond 12 < Black Diamond 8 (lost diamond10)
22 Helios 14 < Crusader 10 bM
23 Nightlight 16 < Stardust 7 bMB (lost mummy8)
24 Unicorn 16 < Quetzal 10 bmB (lost crusader10)
25 Avenging 20 < Winter 1 bmU (lost justice1)
26 Obsidian 18 < Winter Solstice 7 bmB (lost snow owl10, musketeer6, spartan10, ninja9, blue moon4, falling leaf7, highland7)
27 Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10 bmB (lost twilight8 x3, origami9, spartan10, steelflare10, pink lotus4, lightning10)
28 Crusader 20 < Quetzal 10 bmB (lost black diamond8, diamond10)
29 Gold 20 < Infinity 10 B (lost quite a few here)
30 Warrior Queen 20 < Fire 10 bMb!!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 05:00 PM
Hey guys well im just finshed work! Have read back a little...well done to all that finshed good job!! :)
Trauma- have you past avenging yet! Keep at it D2 your do great hugs :) D1 has right to be smug haha :) shes doing fab also :)

Thanks. It was quite surprising. Have a good evening at home.

Carbuck
01-24-15, 05:05 PM
Lol! He should be attracted to such luxury. I hope you get past him soon...just keep healing your black diamond(s) as black, pink, & zodiac diamonds (astromancer) have the best chance (35%) against Gold. In-between, use other diamonds (25%) or black/pink dragons. I've got him next, so please knock him down (& wear him out for me, lol!) Best of luck!

What a nice, surprise glitch! Congratulations! Such a cool prize...glad you got her. Now if I can just follow suit... ;)

Thanks. I hope you can follow suit as well. Good luck!

Magnificent! Happy dance for you on your first battle win. Congratulations!

I did finally beat gold with infinity. I completely forgot about that dragon!! Now onto the queen of all champs...

Yay! Now go get that Queen.

Carbuck
01-24-15, 05:09 PM

Since I too have finish 1 account and still plenty of time left ..so just wanted to find out what colours works on WarriorQueen. Here are the findings - Green, Yellow are from posts...

Fire - Red
Diamonds
Honeybee - RedYellow

Wonderful! Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-24-15, 05:10 PM
Thank you so much maizee!! You've helped me so much in this tournament, through all my dreaded Angelfire troubles and you also suggested epic fire against warrior queen... that I just won first try!!! I'm so surprised!!

Also big thanks to trauma, renbuxing (I will remember your tip forever!), carbuck & everyone else who took their time to help this time round. Good luck to everyone still battling!

Yay! You did it. Awesome job. Congratulations! :cool:

Carbuck
01-24-15, 05:11 PM
Well I am still a little tired from travelling yesterday. I'm going to hit the bed early.

Good luck to all who are still battling!

maizee0404
01-24-15, 05:19 PM

Awww chicky well done im so happy for you!! And your so very welcome :) well done xx

AMuffins
01-24-15, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=trauma46;10414}

Hi AMuffins :did you see my post earlier giving you other ideas for Eclipse ? How about aether, atlantis, celestial, penumbra, planet ?[/QUOTE]

I edited my post. I used Winter and ko out of the arena.

maizee0404
01-24-15, 05:22 PM
Thanks. It was quite surprising. Have a good evening at home.

Well done huni :) im over the moon for u :)

redstar177
01-24-15, 05:24 PM
Yay!!!! I just got my Warrior Queen, by beating her on the second try with Magic first attack My Fire lost in the first attempt. And no gold used either! :D

As one of the newly upgraded Android users, this was my first tournament and she is my first Champion type. I just put her in the nest :3

Enilon1
01-24-15, 05:31 PM
Ninja lvl 10 beats Zeus b M+

Lipand5kids
01-24-15, 06:47 PM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R22. Helios 16< Diamond 10 mbm (Lost Diamond, Dark Angel and Snow Owl)

sophiensissi
01-24-15, 07:01 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/DS/imagejpg1_zps9338a816.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/DS/imagejpg1_zps9338a816.jpg.html)

WarriorQueen Tourney

1. Hercules1 < Air10 ~ B
1. Hercules1 < Magic9 ~ Mm
2. Lotus1 < Forest10 ~ B
2. Lotus1 < Forest10 ~ mbB
3. Scylla1 < Fire10 ~ Bb
3. Scylla1 < Crusader9 ~ Bb
4. CBlossom2 < Sapphire9 ~ Bb
4. CBlossom2 < Berserker9 ~ Bb
5. Lily2 < MGlory9 ~ mbM
5. Lily2 < Berserker9 ~ bM
6. Hera3 (OlyG) < Battlecaster7 ~ MbM
6. Hera3 (OlyG) < Battlecaster7 ~ B
7. Origami4 < Angelfire10 ~ Bb
7. Origami4 < Berserker9 ~ bM
8. Acrobat5 < Angelfire10 ~ bmB
8. Acrobat5 < Berserker9 ~ B
9. Penumbra6 < Talon10 ~ mBb
9. Penumbra6 < Berserker9 ~ B
10. Nyx7 < Air10 ~ M
10. Nyx7 < Air10 ~ B
11. Cosmic8 < Peacock9 ~ bM
11. Cosmic8 < Magic5 ~ B
12. Fireflash9 < Angelfire10 ~ B
12. Fireflash9 < Lightning9 ~ bmB
13. Hades10 < Dawntree9 ~ M
13. Hades10 < Forest10 ~ bmB
14. Samurai10 < Inquisitor10 ~ M
14. Samurai10 < Berserker9 ~ bmB
15. Ninja11 (Champ) < Rogue10 ~ mB
15. Ninja11 (Champ) < Fire10 ~ mBb
16. RedLantern10 < Rogue10 ~ Mm
16. RedLantern10 < Lightning9 ~ bmM
17. Virgo10 < Metal10 ~ B
17. Virgo10 < Poinsetia9 ~ Mm
18. Sunrise12 < Lightning10 ~ M
18. Sunrise12 < Lightning9 ~ mB
19. Eclipse12 < Rogue10 ~ M
19. Eclipse12 < Berserker9 ~ Bbb
20. Angelfire16 < Infinity10 ~ mbB
20. Angelfire16 < Diamond10 ~ Bb
21) BlackDiamond12 < Diamond8 ~ Mmm
21) BlackDiamond12 < Quetzal9 ~ mbM
22) Helios14 < Unicorn10 ~ bM
22) Helios14 < Gold9 ~ mbB
23) Nightlight16 < Talon10 ~ mB
23) Nightlight16 < Berserker9 ~ B
24) Unicorn16 < Unicorn10 ~ bmB
24) Unicorn16 < Infinity9 ~ Mmm
25) Avenging 20 (Champ) < Water10 ~ Bb
25) Avenging 20 (Champ) < Island1 ~ bMm
26) Obsidian18 (BlackRed) < Talon10 ~ bM
26) Obsidian18 (BlackRed) < Berserker9 ~ bM
27) Zeus18 < Angelfire 10 ~ mbB
27) Zeus18 (OlyBlueY) < Twilight9 ~ bmM
28) Crusader20 < Mercury10 ~ mB
28) Crusader20 < Mercury9 ~ Bb
29) Gold20 < Unicorn10 ~ bM
29) Gold20 < Gold9 ~ mB
30) WQueen20 < ???

Thank you! I beat battle 25, avenging with water bBb

Natasha_07
01-24-15, 07:06 PM
Hello Pudding!

I tried Parakeet for Zeus, but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions to give me ? Thanks.

01 Hercules 1 < Aether 10 B (lost amethyst4)
02 Lotus 1 < Landworm 10 B
03 Scylla 1 < Crusader 10 bM
04 Cherry Blossom 2 < Topaz 7 bM (lost emerald7)
05 Lily 2 < Landworm 10 bM
06 Hera 3 < Crusader 10 B
07 Origami 4 < Landworm 10 bM
08 Acrobat 5 < Black Diamond 8 B
09 Penumbra 6 < Lightning 10 Bb
10 Nyx 7 < Aether 10 bM
11 Cosmic 8 < Snow Owl bmB
12 Fireflash 9 < Lightning 10 bmB
13 Hades 10 < Landworm 10 B (lost lightning10, atlantis10)
14 Samurai 10 < Parakeet 10 bM
15 Ninja 11 < Diamond 10 bmB
16 Red Lantern 10 < Honeybee 10 B
17 Virgo 10 < Crusader 10 Bb
18 Sunrise 12 < Origami 9 bMb
19 Eclipse 12 < Aether 10 B (lost snow owl10)
20 Angelfire < Diamond 10 bmU (lost too many)
21 Black Diamond 12 < Black Diamond 8 (lost diamond10)
22 Helios 14 < Crusader 10 bM
23 Nightlight 16 < Stardust 7 bMB (lost mummy8)
24 Unicorn 16 < Quetzal 10 bmB (lost crusader10)
25 Avenging 20 < Winter 1 bmU (lost justice1)
27 Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10 bmB (lost twilight8 x3, origami9, spartan10, steelflare10, pink lotus4, lightning10)
28 Crusader 20 < Quetzal 10 bmB (lost black diamond8, diamond10)
29 Gold 20 < Infinity 10 B (lost quite a few here)
30 Warrior Queen 20 < Fire 10 bMb!!

Phaedrakiki
01-24-15, 07:27 PM
(...) Having a little trouble with Obsidian, but he should go down soon. I mean, there's still 3 days left! Hopefully it's plenty of time to make it! So I'm not gonna stress about it...

I'm behind on the forum posts, so forgive me if I missed anything (will try to catch up.) I hope everyone is doing well, & no longer stuck at those meanie champs (Ninja, Angelfire, Avenging (...)
R1: Hercules 1 (Olym, blu) < Berserker 10 (champ)
R2: Lotus 1 (blk) < Christmas Tree 9 (grn, wht)
R3: Scylla 1 (Olym, grn) < Ruby 9 (gemst, red)
R4: Cherry Blossom 2 (blu, pnk) < Dark Naga 9 (blk, prpl) [lost: Sapphire 6 (gemst, blu,) Emerald 9 (gemst, grn)]*
R5: Lily 2 (grn, prpl, wht) < Poison Ivy 9 (red, grn)
R6: Hera 3 (Olym, grn) < Ruby 9 (gemst, red)
R7: Origami 4 (prpl, pnk) < Emerald 9 (gemst, grn) [lost: Magma 9 (blk, red)]*
R8: Acrobat 5 (red, yel, pnk) < Lightning 9 (yel, pnk)*
R9: Penumbra 6 (blu, prpl) < Morning Glory 9 (yel, grn, prpl)
R10: Nyx 7 (Olym, blu) < Stardust 9 (yel, prpl)
R11: Cosmic 8 (cosm) < Dark Naga 9 (prpl, blk)*
R12: Fireflash 9 (red, yel) < Lightning 9 (yel, pnk)
R13: Hades 10 (Olym, blk) < Blue Moon 9 (blu, wht) [lost: Christmas Tree 9 (grn, wht)]*
R14: Samarai 10 (red, yel, prpl) < Lightning 9 (yel, pnk)
R15: Ninja (champ) < Diamond 10 (lost: Berserker 10)
R16: Red Lantern 10 (red, yel, grn) < Lightning 9 (yel, pnk)
R17: Virgo 10 (zod) < Magma 9 (red, blk)*
R18: Sunrise 12 (yel, wht) < Berserker 10 (lost: Stardust 9, Origami 9, Unicorn 9)
R19: Eclipse 12 (cosm) < Berserker 10
R20: Angelfire 16 (champ) < Magic 1 (lost: Diamond 10x5, Metalx2, champs, Olympus, Gemstone, many other single types, commons & babies!)
R21: Black Diamond 12 (diam, blk) < Diamond 10
R22: Helios 14 (diam, myth) < Unicorn 9
R23: Nightlight 16 (blu, prpl, wht) < Berserker 10
R24: Unicorn 16 (diam, pnk) < Diamond 10
R25: Avenging 20 (champ) < Diamond 10
R26: Obsidian 18 (red, blk) < Hibiscus 9 (lost: Blue Moon 9, Snow Owl 10, Berserker 10 x2, Christmas Tree 9, Bronzetalon 10)
R27: Zeus 18 (Olym, yel, blu) < Lightning 9 (lost: Morning Glory 9)
R28: Crusader 20 (diam, red) < Unicorn 9 (lost: Diamond 10 x2, Pharaoh 9)
R29: Gold 20 (diam, yel) ... (lost: Unicorn 9)
R30: Warrior Queen 20 (champ)

Congratulations to those of you who've already won!

Thanks everyone, for all the tips & helpful comments. Sure makes these tournaments easier...and more fun!

Good luck to everyone still battling. We can do it! That Warrior Queen is awesome, so keep fighting to win her!

*Fighters' colors in italics = neutral color (up to R17 only...)

ilarrotta
01-24-15, 07:37 PM
Finally I am done! First tournament ever!!! Beat Warrior Queen with landworm. Soo happy! Thank you all for the tips. I ended using an ultimate only once for Nightlight. Good luck to everyone else who still getting there!

Phaedrakiki
01-24-15, 07:38 PM
Hello Pudding!

I tried Parakeet for Zeus, but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions to give me ? Thanks.
Try some of the other dragons from her thread (the losses.) Even though they didn't work that time, they work for others. Any combo of Pink, Purple, Yellow, &/or Black dragons are good (the more rare & higher level ones.) Green is a neutral color you can use, too.

Good luck!

Phaedrakiki
01-24-15, 07:39 PM
Finally I am done! First tournament ever!!! Beat Warrior Queen with landworm. Soo happy! Thank you all for the tips. I ended using an ultimate only once for Nightlight. Good luck to everyone else who still getting there!

Congrats! Great job on your first!:D

sophiensissi
01-24-15, 07:50 PM

That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!! And, so much time to spare! :)

Enilon1
01-24-15, 08:15 PM
Gold beat crusader bM+

SHINeeFan23
01-24-15, 08:29 PM

Congrats on your win!

ghostiemom
01-24-15, 08:35 PM
Hello Pudding!

My house got him with the following: Peacock, Shooting Star, Fuzzy
Quite a variety there.

freesiawoods
01-24-15, 08:52 PM
Congrats to the winners, especially those who have won their first champ! Im done on my second game. Soccer beat Warrior Queen.

jjblueyes
01-24-15, 09:07 PM
15- ninja < soccer 10 (bM)
16- red lantern < Amazon 10 (bmb) Lost guardian, lightening both epic
17- Virgo < avenging 9 (bM)
18- sunrise < Spartan 10 (bmb) lost lightening & Amazon both 10
19- eclipse < mistmoth 10 (bmb)
20- angelfire < Infiniti 10 (bM)
21- black diamond < Diamond10 (bmb) Lost angel 2x quetzal2x, infinity, landworm, and wild all epic
22- helios < black diamond 10 (bM) Lost Snow White Owl, lightening (accidentally picked him on the way to unicorn) AND then lost unicorn an hour later.
23- nightlight < shooting star 9 (Bm) Lost bronzetalon & berserker
24- unicorn < black diamond -Lost Infiniti, unicorn & quetzal
25- avenging < ultimate - Lost inquisitor, forest, soccer, water, winter rose, Mercury, baby Dino, quetzal, and Spartan
26- obsidian < black diamond-Lost love, nova, winter solace, and diamond all epic
27- Zeus < ninja 10 (bM) Lost marshmallow, black knight, quartz & parakeet

Thanks to Enilon1 for the ninja suggestion for zeus. Was already on my 4th loss. Been struggling since round 21. Nothing coming easy! Good luck to all still fighting. Congrats to all who has won!

aypeerez
01-24-15, 09:28 PM
R23 nightlight defeated by epic Zombie dragon (green/purple)
Don't think I have seen anyone else use that dragon and seems to be a difficult round so adding my info.
Thanks for all the help from others on this message board that has got me this far

Enilon1
01-24-15, 10:32 PM
21- black diamond < Diamond10 (bmb) Lost angel 2x quetzal2x, infinity, landworm, and wild all epic
22- helios < black diamond 10 (bM) Lost Snow White Owl, lightening (accidentally picked him on the way to unicorn) AND then lost unicorn an hour later.
25- avenging < ultimate - Lost inquisitor, forest, soccer, water, winter rose, Mercury, baby Dino, quetzal, and Spartan
26- obsidian < black diamond-Lost love, nova, winter solace, and diamond all epic

Thanks to Enilon1 for the ninja suggestion for zeus. Was already on my 4th loss. Been struggling since round 21. Nothing coming easy! Good luck to all still fighting. Congrats to all who has won!
I'm glad I could help you out. It took 10 try's against Zeus.

jessuisbelle
01-24-15, 10:49 PM
I beat the crusader with a level 10 water ;)

Lipand5kids
01-24-15, 11:00 PM
So far Unicorn put Diamond and Dark Angel in the spa. Any other dragons I might want to consider?

grannysweetshop2
01-24-15, 11:13 PM
Don't think I will be getting Warrior Queen. Spent all day on Obsidian. Finally used ulitimate. Now Zeus isn't budging. I have gone back through the forums and used dragons other players have won with but . . . . Anyhow I'd like to congratulate all those that have their new dragons. For those still battling I wish the best for you.

Enilon1
01-24-15, 11:35 PM
Don't think I will be getting Warrior Queen. Spent all day on Obsidian. Finally used ulitimate. Now Zeus isn't budging. I have gone back through the forums and used dragons other players have won with but . . . . Anyhow I'd like to congratulate all those that have their new dragons. For those still battling I wish the best for you.
retry some them may work.Have try ninja?Dark Angel beat gold Bmb

Forest_Belle
01-24-15, 11:36 PM
Hi Weary Battlers...Fought Unicorn all day!! Lost for 9 straight hours! Used ultimate! Ugh! Sorry Lip, I wish I had better news to report...(I see your question 2 texts before mine) but I'm new...the older players r wiser! Lol The good news:

Round 25 Avenging...won with Aether lvl 10, mB
Round 26 Obsidian ...won with Winter Solstice lvl 6, Bb I'm on iOS

4 more rounds to go...Super Good Luck to all of you!!! Thank you all for your help!!!

Enilon1
01-24-15, 11:45 PM
So far Unicorn put Diamond and Dark Angel in the spa. Any other dragons I might want to consider?
If you have quetzal? try bmb.

rummie55
01-25-15, 12:08 AM

For unicorn try Air mmm or diamond bmm or bb

rummie55
01-25-15, 12:12 AM

For zeus try parakeet B ,enlightened mm, sunrise Bb

freesiawoods
01-25-15, 12:54 AM
Besides diamonds, fruitful worked for me:)

LonePudding
01-25-15, 01:38 AM
Hello Pudding!

Sorry I saw this late! Twilight was very close to winning Zeus every time I tried, if you don't have twilight try origami too. Good luck! Also try lightning and any green/purples you may have. I got those last two ideas (lightning, grn/purp) off the chart on the first page which I never really use, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 01:46 AM
Now I'm stuck on crusader. My spa is getting insane. The last big tournament was inquisitor and I spend the last day speeding up and battling round 30. Nothing for an entire day touched him so with 30 mins to go I used an ultimate. I had at least 30 dang dragons in the spa line. Then came the mini Tournament not long after and I still had 12 in the spa. I lost 14 times in that mini tourney and even though I was healing every hour it was still brutal. Now this mess. I did pretty good till round 21. I don't even want to count my wounded. Frankly I'm scared. I still have 3 rounds to go and crusader is killing me. Fingers crossed that I get my spa cleaned out before July!

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 01:47 AM
Ps it's almost 2am and I'm hosting guests tomorrow for a dinner party. Head spinning

LonePudding
01-25-15, 02:58 AM
have a great day jj!! (that rhymed:p)

mbyte68
01-25-15, 03:08 AM
*sighs* ultimated Zeus on my ios hope this Crusader dont gimmie much trouble eithers allready lost an Epic Diamond and Champ

pattons_friends
01-25-15, 03:10 AM
My epic elf has been great during this tournament, beat unicorn & obsidian & a few other nasties, but I had a couple of defeats with zeus , so I sent in my epic boo to scare him, just a few rounds left, oh this is fun, us droids really have been missing out! :cool:

biggery
01-25-15, 03:46 AM
I win RD.30 with berserker BB+M but not win check 5-6 before

LonePudding
01-25-15, 04:01 AM
*sighs* ultimated Zeus on my ios hope this Crusader dont gimmie much trouble eithers allready lost an Epic Diamond and Champ

Try quetzal. I used bmB, I hope it works for you too.

(P.S. I added a whole lot of you on castle story, so if you see an invite from Narzonia, it's me!!)

mbyte68
01-25-15, 04:07 AM
hes nxt to try then baby fire lol , if u tried adding me on castle i give up with that thing the UI was cumbersome for me on my iphone even the tab was same :D

pattons_friends
01-25-15, 04:20 AM
My epic elf has been great during this tournament, beat unicorn & obsidian & a few other nasties, but I had a couple of defeats with zeus , so I sent in my epic boo to scare him, just a few rounds left, oh this is fun, us droids really have been missing out! :cool:

Buddy the elf has done it again, 1 toss of his magic leaves & crusader was nearly gone, so he whipped him with his candy cane tail & he was KO'd ;)

freesiawoods
01-25-15, 04:28 AM
Try quetzal. I used bmB, I hope it works for you too.

(P.S. I added a whole lot of you on castle story, so if you see an invite from Narzonia, it's me!!)

Oh! oh! Then we are neighbours! But that's my spare account which I hardly play. You're welcome to add my main account on CS or DS: sparklesp

trauma46
01-25-15, 04:38 AM
Good afternoon everyone :)
Havent read back much sorry .. very tight on time today and dealing with lots of clubs and kids activities !!!
How is everyone doing ?

Lone : well done you :) Have you got through Gold yet ?

I am on Zeus - failed twice so far but its a hard dragon so I am not panicking yet :)
D2 shot through Zeus and has had her first fail on Crusader

D1 is still on Avenging and just hatching level 1 fires and forests and seeing how many it will take to get him down :D She is on 8 so far :)

Carbuck I saw you had got your dragon .. lucky and well done :)

ghostie how are things ? and azucita ? Lips ? Jj how is your prep for your entertaining coming ?
Look forward to hearing from people !!

maizee0404
01-25-15, 04:46 AM
Havent read back much sorry .. very tight on time today and dealing with lots of clubs and kids activities !!!
How is everyone doing ?

I am on Zeus - failed twice so far but its a hard dragon so I am not panicking yet :)

D1 is still on Avenging and just hatching level 1 fires and forests and seeing how many it will take to get him down :D She is on 8 so far :)

ghostie how are things ? and azucita ? Lips ? Jj how is your prep for your entertaining coming ?
Woop go d2 :) im sure d1 will get avenging down soon!! Keep at it guys :) ull have your shiny new eggs soon im sure! I keep bobbin on to see how everyone is doing :) but i to have a busy day today so limited posting!
Big hugs :)

trauma46
01-25-15, 06:11 AM
Woop go d2 :) im sure d1 will get avenging down soon!! Keep at it guys :) ull have your shiny new eggs soon im sure! I keep bobbin on to see how everyone is doing :) but i to have a busy day today so limited posting!
Big hugs :)

hey maizee :) have you hatched yours yet :)

trauma46
01-25-15, 06:39 AM
R22. Helios 16<

congrats Lips .. great to see you :) I will post in a separate post the NON diamonds for unicorn, Crusader and Gold I have :)

He is hard .. people seem to have done well this round with greens and blues .. single colours tend to work well.. try baby forests or water .. good luck !

Hi! Kids powered through Avenging with Winter Rose and Iridescent, only to come right back to a screeching halt with Obsidian. Both have been there all day. Have tried every blue/ white, green/ white, also some champs and blue/purples. Crazy. I'm stuck on rd 30 but not too concerned. Green/yellows not close. Blue/green was strong.

hey sweetie :)
Obsidian .. I have got him down with White magic but all white/blues seem to work well .. you could try snow owl or winter ?

Thanks Trauma! Yes, I'm trying...fighting Unicorn now. Reading through the posts and when I see something useful, I'm writing it down. I'm using up all my kids notebook paper...lol Good luck to everybody...this is NOT easy!

It is for some people .. but for those of us still here it is a battle :) But hey that is why we do it .. good luck Belle :)

yup we cheated and just blitzed Avenging after a whole day .. D1 is still on him but pretty ok as she doesnt really care about getting yet another champ .. she just wants the gold :D

Ty Trauma and I will try some non Diamonds since I just lost both Diamond and Dark Angel. :) Glad to see you and how's it going?

hey sweetie xxxx I am on Zeus, D2 is on Crusader and D1 is on Avening and up to 9 baby forests :)

Fire - Red
Diamonds
Honeybee - RedYellow

congarts and thanks for summarising that one :)

Awesome going lone :) great news for you xx well deserved !

Yay!!!! I just got my Warrior Queen, by beating her on the second try with Magic first attack My Fire lost in the first attempt. And no gold used either! :D

As one of the newly upgraded Android users, this was my first tournament and she is my first Champion type. I just put her in the nest :3

brilliant congrats :)

Hello Pudding!

Hi Natasha : the best thing is to find a colour that comes close for you and then try variations on that colour - what have you tried before ? Pink.purple goes well .. so do Yellow/green so just keep trying various dragons that you have .. its a level 18 so it is going to be hard !!

R29: Gold 20 (diam, yel) ... (lost: Unicorn 9)
R30: Warrior Queen 20 (champ)

Congratulations to those of you who've already won!

Thanks everyone, for all the tips & helpful comments. Sure makes these tournaments easier...and more fun!

Good luck to everyone still battling. We can do it! That Warrior Queen is awesome, so keep fighting to win her!

*Fighters' colors in italics = neutral color (up to R17 only...)

congrats and go get that champ :)

awesome well done congrats on your new win !

yup I am with you there babe .. :)

R23 nightlight defeated by epic Zombie dragon (green/purple)
Don't think I have seen anyone else use that dragon and seems to be a difficult round so adding my info.
Thanks for all the help from others on this message board that has got me this far

thanks for sharing your win :)

non diamonds for unicorn : Easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt, black rose, Goblin, topaZ, berserker, fruitful

you can do it sweetie .. dont give up !!
Zeus is hard cos he is so high level so its a matter of having the right combo : try enlightened, fluffles, origami, lacewing .. or the yellow greens like parakeet, conucopies ? find out which one gets you closest and then try another variation of that whilst its healing and if that fails then try it again when it comes out of the spa ... remember level of dragon is not so important on these rounds so just keep giving it a bash :)

Now I'm stuck on crusader. My spa is getting insane. The last big tournament was inquisitor and I spend the last day speeding up and battling round 30. Nothing for an entire day touched him so with 30 mins to go I used an ultimate. I had at least 30 dang dragons in the spa line. Then came the mini Tournament not long after and I still had 12 in the spa. I lost 14 times in that mini tourney and even though I was healing every hour it was still brutal. Now this mess. I did pretty good till round 21. I don't even want to count my wounded. Frankly I'm scared. I still have 3 rounds to go and crusader is killing me. Fingers crossed that I get my spa cleaned out before July!

ouch ouch ouch you poor thing :( I know the feeling .. luckily the 2 rounds that always get me really badly I didnt bother past 3 attempts this time as I just dont find it fun and after so many months of no tournaments I have actually saved up quite a bit of gold so Ijust ultimated 20 and 25 when the first few didnt work !
I know the last big tournament I was on I got stuck on R15 of all things . Even with my diamonds and big dragons it wouldnt shift - took me 2 days to get it down as I didnt want to ult. Not fun at all !
GOod luck sweetie :)

NON diamonds for Crusader : Storm (epic best) / black swan Easter egg, mist, fire , deep, elf, water

NON diamonds for Gold : angelfire. Fluffles, Aphrodite, parakeet, fairy, ares, venetian, raven,lotus, aries, porcelain, guardian, cerberus , lightning, night, celestial

GOod luck everyone :) I am about to go head to head with Zeus again !

roguebee
01-25-15, 06:41 AM
Thanks Trauma, one of your suggestions worked on Unicorn. My Firestorm took him out after Lightning and Goblin failed. Didn't feel like struggling against a 10%er, so I ultimate Avenging and went to bed. Highland took out Obsidian on my first try of the morning. Now ready to struggle with Zeus. Getting close. And congrats to everyone who has won so far.

1 Hercules 1 < Origami 10
2 Lotus 1 < Snow Owl 10
3 Scylla 1 < Life 10
4 Cherry Blossom 2 < Topaz 7
5 Lily 2 < Life 10
6 Hera 3 < Clockwork 7
7 Origami 4 < Highland 10
8 Acrobat 5 < Battlecaster 10
9 Penumbra 6 < Lightning 10
10 Nyx 7 < Origami 10
11 Cosmic 8 < Wraith 8
12 Fireflash 9 < Lightning 10
13 Hades 10 < Snow Owl 10
14 Samurai 10 < Lightning 10
15 Ninja 11 < Highland 10 (2 Highland 10, 2 Steelflare 10, Battlecaster 10, Leopard 10 lost)
16 Red Lantern 10 < Lightning 10
17 Virgo 10 < Devil 7 (Highland 10 lost)
18 Sunrise 12 < Origami 10
19 Eclipse 12 < Snow Owl 10 (Wraith 8, Mad Scientist 9, Aether 7 lost)
20 Angelfire 16 < Fire 1 (2 Fire 1 lost)
21 Black Diamond 12 < Highland 10
22 Helios 14 < Snow Owl 10 (2 Highland 10, 2 Steelflare 10, 2 Battlecaster 10, Lightning 10, Leopard 10 lost)
23 Nightlight 16 < Highland 10 (Mad Scientist 9)
24 Unicorn 16 < Firestorm 5 (6 Fire 1, Mist 1, Lightning 10, Goblin 4 lost)
25 Avenging 20 < Ultimate
26 Obsidian 18 < Highland 10

azucita
01-25-15, 06:51 AM
Hello everyone... Im on a road trip till tonight so i ahvent been able to follow the forum but fighthing as much as i can..... I was so stuck in unicorn so ultimated him and now up against avenging. The good news for me is that i have bred a diamond it seems as i have 44 hrs in teh den. I had rising sun and leo on it. Im so happy. I bought the go,d drgaon packagr the day it came out so i dont know if that hD anything to do with it but im thrilled nonetheless. It was about time :). Sorry about the typos. Cel typing is terrible. Good luck all!

trauma46
01-25-15, 07:45 AM
Thanks Trauma, one of your suggestions worked on Unicorn. My Firestorm took him out after Lightning and Goblin failed. Didn't feel like struggling against a 10%er, so I ultimate Avenging and went to bed. Highland took out Obsidian on my first try of the morning. Now ready to struggle with Zeus. Getting close. And congrats to everyone who has won so far.

25 Avenging 20 < Ultimate
26 Obsidian 18 < Highland 10

Awesome news .. I am with you on the avenging thing :)
I just got Zeus down with parakeet !

trauma46
01-25-15, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone... Im on a road trip till tonight so i ahvent been able to follow the forum but fighthing as much as i can..... I was so stuck in unicorn so ultimated him and now up against avenging. The good news for me is that i have bred a diamond it seems as i have 44 hrs in teh den. I had rising sun and leo on it. Im so happy. I bought the go,d drgaon packagr the day it came out so i dont know if that hD anything to do with it but im thrilled nonetheless. It was about time :). Sorry about the typos. Cel typing is terrible. Good luck all!

Brilliant news on your diamond azucita :) that will make life easier !!

Avenging has responded well to others on single colours like fire, forest and water .. or on blue/green combos !

Carbuck
01-25-15, 07:49 AM

Fantastic! A big cingratulations to you!

Woo Hoo! Happy dance for you! So happy you got it.

Carbuck
01-25-15, 07:50 AM
Hello everybody! I hope there are lots of winners in here. Going to read now.

Carbuck
01-25-15, 07:57 AM
Congrats to the winners, especially those who have won their first champ! Im done on my second game. Soccer beat Warrior Queen.

Outstanding! Congratulations!

I beat the crusader with a level 10 water ;)

Cool!

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 08:00 AM
Tks everyone for suggestions. Parakeet has lost twice; like so many. I stuggled after rd 20. Spa line is very long. If I don't get this dragon there will be more coming that I can try for. Have a birthday party to attend to today so not much time to battle. It was fun trying for Warrior Queen. Good luck to this still battling. See you at the next battles. Hugs to all! :) :)

Carbuck
01-25-15, 08:02 AM
How is everyone doing ?

Thanks. Hope your happenings at home go smoothly.

trauma46
01-25-15, 08:03 AM
Tks everyone for suggestions. Parakeet has lost twice; like so many. I stuggled after rd 20. Spa line is very long. If I don't get this dragon there will be more coming that I can try for. Have a birthday party to attend to today so not much time to battle. It was fun trying for Warrior Queen. Good luck to this still battling. See you at the next battles. Hugs to all! :) :)

I know the feeling .. I have felt like that in the last 5-6 tournaments .. so totally understand. Home stuff is way more important - see you at the next one and hope the birthday party goes well :)

mbyte68
01-25-15, 08:07 AM
decided to Ultimate Crusader also was doing my nut also GRR

Carbuck
01-25-15, 08:08 AM

I feel for you. I hope you get a break soon to relax. Awesome news on your diamond. So happy for you. Congratulations! As soon as you can evolve it, breed it with Fire for Crusader. The only fail is Fire. Consistency will pay off. Good luck with the rest of the tourney.

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 09:24 AM
have a great day jj!! (that rhymed:p)

Thanks!!! I'm getting a head start of my food prep. Hurry up and get my stuff done so I can get my last few dragons down.
Gold took out crusader at 3am! ;)

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 09:25 AM
Trauma thanks for the support. This group is great!

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 09:42 AM
Oh good grief! Marshmallow 8 Bam takes down Zeus.

Forest_Belle
01-25-15, 09:52 AM
Zeus won with Rouge lvl 3...crazy!!!! Mb. Literally just went eenie meenie miny mo....never thought id win...

Carbuck
01-25-15, 10:11 AM

Yaay! So glad to see you are still trying. I hope you get through the next rounds soon. Good luck!

Zeus won with Rouge lvl 3...crazy!!!! Mb. Literally just went eenie meenie miny mo....never thought id win...

Another Zeus goes down! Way to go!

Carbuck
01-25-15, 10:13 AM
Thanks!!! I'm getting a head start of my food prep. Hurry up and get my stuff done so I can get my last few dragons down.
Gold took out crusader at 3am! ;)

Beautiful! I hope you have a great day in battle and at your social event.

trauma46
01-25-15, 10:26 AM

YAY go FLuffles :)

trauma46
01-25-15, 10:29 AM
We are getting 'on the line' at home .. things are tense. Its school day tomorrow .. and work for me .. I am on Gold. D2 is Still on Crusader and D1 has just got Avenging down with just Level 1 forests (took 8 goes).

AND .. D2 just took Crusader down with Storm .. so she will be on to Gold next ..
Its going to be tight !!

trauma46
01-25-15, 10:40 AM
How is everyone else ? is there anyone else still out there!! Lips .. how are you doing sweetie ?
Ghostie ?
JJ how is your party going ?
Come on Granny you can do this :)

roguebee
01-25-15, 10:47 AM
Awesome news .. I am with you on the avenging thing :)
I just got Zeus down with parakeet !

Been a good morning. Wildflower took down Zeus. Only two waiting for the spa from him. Now on to Crusader. Good luck to you and your daughters.

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 10:48 AM
How is everyone else ? is there anyone else still out there!! Lips .. how are you doing sweetie ?
Ghostie ?

Company comes at 2pm here. I'm near seattle so west coast time. Little over 3 hrs. I'm getting all my dinner prep done so I can just throw my naked ziti in the over with my Italian bread loaf and put out my salad. Should be good. My oldest child is adopted and some of his birth family are coming for a visit. Always good for my child to see the people that he looks like and has his blood from. Always a warm feeling day for this mama. Still trying to get past gold!

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 11:16 AM
Beautiful! I hope you have a great day in battle and at your social event.

Thanks hon...I appreciate the support!

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 11:26 AM

Still trying. LOL! Got the house vacumned, food cooking, and now time to wrap some presents. I'll pop in when I can can. Good luck to you and your daughters!

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 11:38 AM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R23. Nightlight 16<Berserker 10 mB
R24. Unicorn 16< Hypnotic 10 Mb (Lost Dark Angel x2, Diamond, Brazil, Frightmare, Yin Yang and Berserker)
R25. Avenging 20<
R26. Obsidian 18<
R27. Zeus 18<
R28. Crusader 20<
R29. Gold 20<
R30. Warrior Queen 20<

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 11:40 AM
Ghostie ?

Doing great just got past Unicorn and now on to Avenging. Wish me luck. Hypnotic came through with flying colors. :D

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 11:57 AM
27. (Parakeet lost, Pumpkin lost, Gingerbread lost, Quetzal lost, Mardi Gras lost, Goblin lost) to Zeus.

I heal and use back but this one is the toughest for me so far, 12 hours left for me. Hope I can make it. :(

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 11:59 AM
Oh and forgot to say a big thanks to all those fellow caretakers for their help!

sophiensissi
01-25-15, 12:08 PM
Warrior queen beaten by Atlantis 1 mM

Carbuck
01-25-15, 12:09 PM
We are getting 'on the line' at home .. things are tense. Its school day tomorrow .. and work for me .. I am on Gold. D2 is Still on Crusader and D1 has just got Avenging down with just Level 1 forests (took 8 goes).

AND .. D2 just took Crusader down with Storm .. so she will be on to Gold next ..
Its going to be tight !!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, D1 and D2. Hope you all can pull out wins.

R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R24. Unicorn 16< Hypnotic 10 Mb (Lost Dark Angel x2, Diamond, Brazil, Frightmare, Yin Yang and Berserker)
R25. Avenging 20<
R26. Obsidian 18<
R27. Zeus 18<
R28. Crusader 20<
R29. Gold 20<
R30. Warrior Queen 20<

Come on Lip! i hope you get past Avenging right away and have the rest go smoothly.

Carbuck
01-25-15, 12:11 PM

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your new champ!

Megalloo
01-25-15, 12:12 PM
Been a good morning. Wildflower took down Zeus. Only two waiting for the spa from him. Now on to Crusader. Good luck to you and your daughters.

Thx! Wildflower 6 took down Zeus with Bbb. I lost Inquisitor 10 mbm, Leopard 3 mmm, Battlecaster 9 bbb. Thought I would have to resort to using an ultimate as time is running out. Glad he finally went down with wildflower. Now own to Crusader. I don't have any diamonds so may have to ultimate the next round.

sophiensissi
01-25-15, 12:15 PM
27. (Parakeet lost, Pumpkin lost, Gingerbread lost, Quetzal lost, Mardi Gras lost, Goblin lost) to Zeus.

I heal and use back but this one is the toughest for me so far, 12 hours left for me. Hope I can make it. :(

Battle 27 winners for my neighbors are marshmallow, peacock, steam punk, pink lotus, arcane, amethyst, divine, enlightened, diamond, morning glory, lacewing, tropic, guardian, berserk, steel flare, jade and headless. I hope this helps because it took me a long time to gather them all. :) good luck!

sophiensissi
01-25-15, 12:17 PM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your new champ!

Thanks Carbuck! I love all of the positive people here! Sooooo nice! Have a great day! :)

Carbuck
01-25-15, 12:19 PM

Can you try Jade or Tiger's Eye? What about Double Rainbow, Triple Rainbow, Darksteel?

Definitely try the ones Sophie sent you as well.

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 12:43 PM
Yeeha!! Air 10 Bb takes out Crusader. Logic yellow strongest element against red. :)

Carbuck
01-25-15, 12:49 PM
Thx! Wildflower 6 took down Zeus with Bbb. I lost Inquisitor 10 mbm, Leopard 3 mmm, Battlecaster 9 bbb. Thought I would have to resort to using an ultimate as time is running out. Glad he finally went down with wildflower. Now own to Crusader. I don't have any diamonds so may have to ultimate the next round.

I won with a baby Water. Maybe give it a try. I saw others used Diamonds hybdrids. Can't see any other nonDiamond ones yet...except Air which just helped GrannyS.

Trauma,

Do you have any nonDiamond recommendations for Crusader?

Carbuck
01-25-15, 12:51 PM
Yeeha!! Air 10 Bb takes out Crusader. Logic yellow strongest element against red. :)

Awesome! Two to go! You can do it. ;)

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 01:15 PM
@ sophiensissi

@ carbuck

Thanks for tips, Headless did the job, whew what a relief!

maizee0404
01-25-15, 01:27 PM
hey maizee :) have you hatched yours yet :)

No not yet hun its 21hrs hatching xx

maizee0404
01-25-15, 01:33 PM
Wuhooo just had a quick read back!! You giys are awesome!! Well done to all that have finshed!!

Come on to the rest of you iv my fingers n toes crossed for you all :) its been a brilliant few days seeing n talking to you all again!! :)
YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!!!! Woop woop xx

Phaedrakiki
01-25-15, 02:16 PM
(...) congrats and go get that champ :) (...)

GOod luck everyone :) I am about to go head to head with Zeus again !

Thanks so much! I'm battling her now (the Warrior Queen's name is Hector, btw.;)) Good luck to you...hope you're past Zeus & your remaining rounds go smooooth... :)

(...) Spa line is very long. If I don't get this dragon there will be more coming that I can try for. Have a birthday party to attend to today so not much time to battle. It was fun trying for Warrior Queen. Good luck to this still battling. See you at the next battles. Hugs to all! :) :)

I see you've beaten a couple more since this quote. Nice job! Hope you win in your "spare time", lol! ;)

Congrats! Very cool (hope to join you soon...)

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 02:20 PM
Diamond 10 Bb defeats Gold. :) :)

Phaedrakiki
01-25-15, 02:28 PM

Congrats! Wow, must be fun at lvl 150 to have something completely new added to the game (for Android users.) Very happy for you! :)

Carbuck
01-25-15, 02:44 PM
@ sophiensissi

@ carbuck

Thanks for tips, Headless did the job, whew what a relief!

Fabulous! I hope the others go easily.

Wuhooo just had a quick read back!! You giys are awesome!! Well done to all that have finshed!!

Come on to the rest of you iv my fingers n toes crossed for you all :) its been a brilliant few days seeing n talking to you all again!! :)
YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!!!! Woop woop xx

Ditto!! Hoping to see a lot more winners of Warrior Queen.

You're amazing! Go get that Warrior Queen.

Enilon1
01-25-15, 02:50 PM
I have try everybody tips against Warrior Queen.Try fire,scarecrow,immortal,gemstone and air try twice.Anyone else got any ideas?

roguebee
01-25-15, 02:54 PM

Congrats. 3 baby Fires have lost to Crusader, figure I'll try Air next, can't hurt, then Ultimate as the final solution. Waiting to give Gold an audition, see if he is worth buying...

trauma46
01-25-15, 03:31 PM

Awesome .. thanks we are all a little stuck :( D2 and I are both now on R30 but she has had 4 goes and nothing is working.
I think it might be time to ult as we are out of time. I have one more go for both of us .. otherwise tomorrow morning I just dont have the time :(

Company comes at 2pm here. I'm near seattle so west coast time. Little over 3 hrs. I'm getting all my dinner prep done so I can just throw my naked ziti in the over with my Italian bread loaf and put out my salad. Should be good. My oldest child is adopted and some of his birth family are coming for a visit. Always good for my child to see the people that he looks like and has his blood from. Always a warm feeling day for this mama. Still trying to get past gold!

Awesome sounds amazing :) What a great thing to do !! You are an incredibly supportive mum :)

Still trying. LOL! Got the house vacumned, food cooking, and now time to wrap some presents. I'll pop in when I can can. Good luck to you and your daughters!

Thanks sweetie .. not doing brill here but slogging on !

Doing great just got past Unicorn and now on to Avenging. Wish me luck. Hypnotic came through with flying colors. :D

AWESOME well done Lips !

wow .. we havent really tried blue/green .. will give that a go next - congrats on your new champ :)

CRUSADER NON DIAMONDs who have worked previously : Storm (epic best) / black swan Easter egg, mist, fire, deep, elf, water, air

awesome you are on a roll !!!

wow ... you are now where I am :)

Congrats. 3 baby Fires have lost to Crusader, figure I'll try Air next, can't hurt, then Ultimate as the final solution.

Good luck .. i have put in some non diamond successes further up :)

trauma46
01-25-15, 03:33 PM
Well things are not brilliant here .. we have all ground to a halt and are running out of time :( Its v late and I have to be up early tomorrow so it looks like D1 wont make it past obsidian (she isnt bothered as she was doing this for the gold nad has got all 15 :D) , D1 and I are on R30 but she is stuck and I have one try :(
Will give blue/green a try next.

Congrats to all of you who have made it .. good luck to those still battling .. you will make it .. I have all confidence in you :)
Thanks to all of you who have supported us and continue to do so even after you have finished !!!

trauma46
01-25-15, 03:36 PM
Non diamonds who have won against Gold previously : angelfire. Fluffles, Aphrodite, parakeet, fairy, ares, venetian, raven,lotus, aries, porcelain, guardian, cerberus , lightning, night, celestial

Just in case anyone wants them :)I have put the Crusader ones in my post further up !

mbyte68
01-25-15, 03:38 PM
last round on my ios gold spent so far 90 may spend another 30 get this out the way may have maybe 3 more attempts 1st though, cant belive my Android did this without gold and worse dragons, mind u Forest 9 took a few big ones out and had Parkeet on that acc which took another out i had to Ultimate on ios oh well Still gold well spent its a nice champ couldnt help it :)

Carbuck
01-25-15, 03:39 PM
I have try everybody tips against Warrior Queen.Try fire,scarecrow,immortal,gemstone and air try twice.Anyone else got any ideas?

Try Atlantis, Serpent, Parakeet, Fairy, any baby dragon, newer type draagons. At this point everything has a 10% chance.

Good luck!

mbyte68
01-25-15, 03:41 PM
Trust me im throwing everything at this minus the kitchen sink as thats not an option in this game :D

Carbuck
01-25-15, 03:44 PM
Well things are not brilliant here .. we have all ground to a halt and are running out of time :( Its v late and I have to be up early tomorrow so it looks like D1 wont make it past obsidian (she isnt bothered as she was doing this for the gold nad has got all 15 :D) , D1 and I are on R30 but she is stuck and I have one try :(
Will give blue/green a try next.

Congrats to all of you who have made it .. good luck to those still battling .. you will make it .. I have all confidence in you :)
Thanks to all of you who have supported us and continue to do so even after you have finished !!!

Non diamonds who have won against Gold previously : angelfire. Fluffles, Aphrodite, parakeet, fairy, ares, venetian, raven,lotus, aries, porcelain, guardian, cerberus , lightning, night, celestial

Just in case anyone wants them :)I have put the Crusader ones in my post further up !

This is exactly why we miss you so much when you are not here. Thanks again for all you do to help all of us and have a great rest...after you get Warrior Queen in storage, of course. LOL! Have a well deserved rest!

BTW: Happy Australia Day for all who celebrate.

Carbuck
01-25-15, 03:52 PM
last round on my ios gold spent so far 90 may spend another 30 get this out the way may have maybe 3 more attempts 1st though, cant belive my Android did this without gold and worse dragons, mind u Forest 9 took a few big ones out and had Parkeet on that acc which took another out i had to Ultimate on ios oh well Still gold well spent its a nice champ couldnt help it :)

jessuisbelle
01-25-15, 04:17 PM
Finnished with a landworm, so happy, thanks for all the tips and tricks.i haven't played in two years because of the lack of features, but I'm so glad to be back

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 04:29 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, D1 and D2. Hope you all can pull out wins.

Come on Lip! i hope you get past Avenging right away and have the rest go smoothly.
I am hoping the next dragon does it, but so far Diamond and Passion are both in the Dragon Health Spa and Resort!

Myrta5
01-25-15, 04:31 PM

Yes I'm stuck in round 30 all day like the past tournament I don't have gold to ultimate I'm trying everything Fire, Magic ,Inmortal, Champion and Diamond several time all of them epic but get close not luck so any ideas ps HELP US plssss 😱

mbyte68
01-25-15, 04:34 PM
parakeet 6 worked on my android in 1 hit , still tryin on ios gonna ultimate her after 1 more time beds calling me

Carbuck
01-25-15, 04:43 PM
Finnished with a landworm, so happy, thanks for all the tips and tricks.i haven't played in two years because of the lack of features, but I'm so glad to be back

Welcome back and congratulations on your new champion!

I am hoping the next dragon does it, but so far Diamond and Passion are both in the Dragon Health Spa and Resort!

Note to Diamond and Passion....Get off your butts and get back to work! LOL!! I hope you get it real soon.

Yes I'm stuck in round 30 all day like the past tournament I don't have gold to ultimate I'm trying everything Fire, Magic ,Inmortal, Champion and Diamond several time all of them epic but get close not luck so any ideas ps HELP US plssss ��

Everything has a 10% chance. Try Atlantis, Serpent, Parakeet, Fairy, Elf, some of the newer type dragons and babies. Something has to work. Hang in there!

mbyte68
01-25-15, 05:06 PM
ooh not tried Landworm hes helped me a few times think hes allready in spa thoughs lol , beds calling so i gonna say yhhhh i got it GL to all still battling :)

chuckyt888
01-25-15, 05:21 PM
I beat Gold on 2nd attempt with Lightning 10 mmB. Only had to use Ultimate on Avenging and Angelfire thusfar but may have to use it on Warrior Queen if I run out of time. Got real lucky on 2 or 3 of the 10% chance dragons defeating them on 1 or 2 attempts with lower level dragons (I have no diamond types... the TL gods need to give me a Diamond! Been playing for almost a year without one!).

freesiawoods
01-25-15, 05:22 PM
Me too throwing everything at Warrior Quuen on two accounts. The red/greens aren't even coming close.

Sumercarefree
01-25-15, 05:33 PM
Me too throwing everything at Warrior Quuen on two accounts. The red/greens aren't even coming close.

Try some new born babies too. Good Luck.

bacon_narwhal
01-25-15, 05:33 PM
Welp. I spent forever updating my results, but it didn't save. Too much hassle to do it all again.

Still struggling. As usual, my time management is a bit...lacking.

And hopefully I'm not alone in thinking this tournament is a pain-in-the-neck. =/

6 rounds left with less than 7 hours. I already had to use 3 ultimates due to having no time and barely any decent healthy dragons remaining. 😞

(Posting from round 20 on...which is when I used the first ultimate.)

20. Angelfire < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Divine 9, Mercury 9, Snow Owl 10, Angel 1)
21. Black Diamond 12 < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Highland 9, Sterling Silver 10, Angel 10, Unicorn 6, Snowman 1)
22. Helios 14 < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Sterling Silver 10)
23. Nightlite 16 < Parakeet 8 Bb
24. Unicorn 16 < Black Diamond 6 mbB

...so...will update when finished...
More than likely I will have to use another ultimate (or three).. I have come to far to miss out due to time.
Even if I end up spending 300 gold, that is a bargain, especially when I have accidentally wasted way more by pocket purchases (*sigh* Sugar Plum...Twilight.. and expansions *sigh*).

TL;DR- I want this darn dragon. Also, this tourney was rougher than sandpaper.

And CONGRATS to everyone who has emerged victorious. ☺

Sumercarefree
01-25-15, 05:35 PM
I beat Gold on 2nd attempt with Lightning 10 mmB. Only had to use Ultimate on Avenging and Angelfire thusfar but may have to use it on Warrior Queen if I run out of time. Got real lucky on 2 or 3 of the 10% chance dragons defeating them on 1 or 2 attempts with lower level dragons (I have no diamond types... the TL gods need to give me a Diamond! Been playing for almost a year without one!).

My junior Account has no Diamonds too, luckily the Champ Breeds help.
But TL did make it easier by using right colors against Diamond Breeds for the junior account.

Sumercarefree
01-25-15, 05:37 PM
Welp. I spent forever updating my results, but it didn't save. Too much hassle to do it all again.

Still struggling. As usual, my time management is a bit...lacking.

And hopefully I'm not alone in thinking this tournament is a pain-in-the-neck. =/

6 rounds left with less than 7 hours. I already had to use 3 ultimates due to having no time and barely any decent healthy dragons remaining. ��

(Posting from round 20 on...which is when I used the first ultimate.)

20. Angelfire < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Divine 9, Mercury 9, Snow Owl 10, Angel 1)
21. Black Diamond 12 < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Highland 9, Sterling Silver 10, Angel 10, Unicorn 6, Snowman 1)
22. Helios 14 < ULTIMATE
(Lost: Sterling Silver 10)
23. Nightlite 16 < Parakeet 8 Bb
24. Unicorn 16 < Black Diamond 6 mbB

...so...will update when finished...
More than likely I will have to use another ultimate (or three).. I have come to far to miss out due to time.
Even if I end up spending 300 gold, that is a bargain, especially when I have accidentally wasted way more by pocket purchases (*sigh* Sugar Plum...Twilight.. and expansions *sigh*).

TL;DR- I want this darn dragon. Also, this tourney was rougher than sandpaper.

And CONGRATS to everyone who has emerged victorious. ☺

Oops sorry about that. Hope you do better in final rounds.
Aether worked for me with the champs too.

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 05:46 PM
Well I'm done, I won! Yeah for me, I'm really happy to have my first ever champion in +2 years of playing. I got a little discouraged when my game reset to Ninja level that's why all the Quetzal lineups. LOL!

I also want to say a big thank you to all those on this forum that help me, teddy bear hugs for all. :)

1. Pumpkin > Hercules
2. Goblin > Lotus
3. Skeleton > Scylla
4. Goblin > Cherry Blossom
5. Quetzal > Lily
6. Easter > Hera
7. Horizon > Origami
8. Goblin (lost Quetzal, lost Crownprince) > Acrobat
9. Goblin > Penumbra
10. Holly > Nyx
11. Skeleton > Cosmic
12. Bride > Fireflash
13. Rose > Hades
14. Goodwitch > Samurai
15. Reindeer > Ninja
15. Quetzal > Ninja (game reset to Ninja round so had to do over from this round)
16. Quetzal > Red Lantern
17. Quetzal > Virgo
18. Quetzal > Sunrise
19. Quetzal > Eclipse
20. Quetzal > Angelfire
21. Quetzal (Dawntree lost) > Black Diamond
22. White Chocolate (Quetzal lost, Scorpion lost) > Helios
23. Ice Cream > Nightlight
24. Quetzal > Unicorn
25. Cornucopia (Mischief lost, Quetzal lost) > Avenging
26. Super > Obsidian
27. Headless (Parakeet lost, Pumpkin lost, Gingerbread lost, Quetzal lost, Mardi Gras lost, Goblin lost) > Zeus
28. Quetzal > Crusader
29. Quetzal > Gold
30. Landworm (Quetzal lost) > Warrior Queen

Forest_Belle
01-25-15, 05:47 PM
Beat Crusader! Finally...with Razorback lvl 10...lost all my yellows, and yellow blues! 6 hours to go and 2 battles to win! Yikes! Talk about coming down to the wire! I really want that Queen!!! Lol Good Luck everyone still battling!

Forest_Belle
01-25-15, 05:48 PM
Whoops forgot to post Razorback sequence! mbB...hope this helps someone!!! You can use Razorback even at lower levels!! He's super tough!!! Lol

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 05:52 PM
Beat Crusader! Finally...with Razorback lvl 10...lost all my yellows, and yellow blues! 6 hours to go and 2 battles to win! Yikes! Talk about coming down to the wire! I really want that Queen!!! Lol Good Luck everyone still battling!

You can do it! Good luck and hope you get it.

Congratulations to those that have completed the tournament and all the luck to those still there. :cool:

Enilon1
01-25-15, 05:57 PM
Try Atlantis, Serpent, Parakeet, Fairy, any baby dragon, newer type draagons. At this point everything has a 10% chance.

Good luck!
thank you for tip for parakeet lvl 10 beat warrior queen bmb.Congratulations to all who won.Angelfire only one I used ultimate on.Thank everyone who post their winnings that help too.

Carbuck
01-25-15, 06:35 PM
Well I'm done, I won! Yeah for me, I'm really happy to have my first ever champion in +2 years of playing. I got a little discouraged when my game reset to Ninja level that's why all the Quetzal lineups. LOL!

I also want to say a big thank you to all those on this forum that help me, teddy bear hugs for all. :)

Yaay! So happy you won. Congratulations!

You can make it. Good luck!

thank you for tip for parakeet lvl 10 beat warrior queen bmb.Congratulations to all who won.Angelfire only one I used ultimate on.Thank everyone who post their winnings that help too.

Outstanding! Doing the happy dance for you. Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-25-15, 06:39 PM
Yes I'm stuck in round 30 all day like the past tournament I don't have gold to ultimate I'm trying everything Fire, Magic ,Inmortal, Champion and Diamond several time all of them epic but get close not luck so any ideas ps HELP US plssss 

How are you doing? Is there anything that is coming close to winning? Hang in there. You can do it!

Azucita, Lip, JJ
Are you close or finished?

Carbuck
01-25-15, 06:40 PM

Try Blue/green and yellow/green. You are so close. Good luck!

sophiensissi
01-25-15, 06:46 PM
Yes I'm stuck in round 30 all day like the past tournament I don't have gold to ultimate I'm trying everything Fire, Magic ,Inmortal, Champion and Diamond several time all of them epic but get close not luck so any ideas ps HELP US plssss 😱

Lots are winning with Atlantis and fairy. They those. Good luck!

sophiensissi
01-25-15, 06:50 PM
Battle 30 winners- love, atlas, fairy, crusader, diamond, soccer, pyramid, Aether, Atlantis, metal, dark angel, night light, snow angel, angel fire and gargoyle. I'm sure there are more, but that's the list from my neighbors and friends. I hope it helps. :)

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 06:58 PM
28- Crusader < gold (Bm) Lost quetzal 2x, crusader, black diamond and Mercury all epic
29- Gold < used ultimate after I Lost prism 2x, Diamond 3x Mercury, quetzal2x and gold.
30- Warrior Queen < ??????Lost elf, wildfire, quetzal, aether, angelfire, Atlantis,

Spent all day on gold and used ultimate. Have been speeding up and nothing is touching this final round. I've got over FORTY dragons in the spa thanks to the last two tourneys and this one. I wish I was exaggerating but not! 5 hrs left. I will try 4 more times then ultimate!

Thanks trauma. I try to be a good mama. It's my most important thing being a mom!

Thanks for checking on me car- almost done. I will get this dragin one way or the other!
Jen aka jj

Carbuck
01-25-15, 07:35 PM
Battle 30 winners- love, atlas, fairy, crusader, diamond, soccer, pyramid, Aether, Atlantis, metal, dark angel, night light, snow angel, angel fire and gargoyle. I'm sure there are more, but that's the list from my neighbors and friends. I hope it helps. :)

Great going listing all of fhe winners. You have been so helpful and supportive. This is very helpful for those who are stuck on the final round.

28- Crusader < gold (Bm) Lost quetzal 2x, crusader, black diamond and Mercury all epic
29- Gold < used ultimate after I Lost prism 2x, Diamond 3x Mercury, quetzal2x and gold.
30- Warrior Queen < ??????Lost elf, wildfire, quetzal, aether, angelfire, Atlantis,

Spent all day on gold and used ultimate. Have been speeding up and nothing is touching this final round. I've got over FORTY dragons in the spa thanks to the last two tourneys and this one. I wish I was exaggerating but not! 5 hrs left. I will try 4 more times then ultimate!

Thanks trauma. I try to be a good mama. It's my most important thing being a mom!

Thanks for checking on me car- almost done. I will get this dragin one way or the other!
Jen aka jj

I believe you will get it. I am about to go to sleep soon. I look forward to hearing about it when you make it. Good luck!

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 07:41 PM
Thanks car! Get some good rest ;)

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 07:53 PM
Still battling for Warrior Queen.

ghostiemom
01-25-15, 07:57 PM
Hi! Sorry I haven't been around, much going on! We all three finished here. Daughter so happy to have her first champ! Round 30 winners here were Gemstone and Wisp. Son couldn't resist the siren song of the Ultimate button right before bedtime ;) c'mon guys, there's still time!!

Phaedrakiki
01-25-15, 07:59 PM
(...) Congratulations to those of you who've already won!

Good luck to everyone still battling. We can do it! That Warrior Queen is awesome, so keep fighting to win her! (...)
Final list:
R4: Cherry Blossom 2 (blu, pnk) < Dark Naga 9 (blk, prpl) [lost: Sapphire 6 (gemst, blu,) Emerald 9 (gemst, grn)]*
R13: Hades 10 (Olym, blk) < Blue Moon 9 (blu, wht) [lost: Christmas Tree 9 (grn, wht)]*
R18: Sunrise 12 (yel, wht) < Berserker 10 (lost: Stardust 9, Origami 9, Unicorn 9)
R20: Angelfire 16 (champ) < Magic 1 (lost: Diamond 10x5, Metalx2, champs, Olympus, Gemstone, many other single types, commons & babies!)
R26: Obsidian 18 (red, blk) < Hibiscus 9 (lost: Blue Moon 9, Snow Owl 10, Berserker 10 x2, Christmas Tree 9, Bronzetalon 10)
R29: Gold 20 (diam, yel) < Unicorn 9 (lost: Unicorn 9, Diamond 10)
R30: Warrior Queen 20 (champ) < Diamond 10 (lost: Unicorn 9 x2, Diamond 10 x4, Fire 1 & 10, Forest 1, Magic 1, Berserker 10)

Whew, I made it! Cut it close, was afraid I'd have to Ultimate (really wanted this "Queen Hector," lol!) But I was able to hang onto my gold, thanks to some great tips & encouragement found here at this forum. Thanks, everyone!

For those still fighting, hang in there! Just keep healing your best & tossing them back in. I'm cheering for you...got my fingers crossed!

*Fighter's colors in italics = neutral color (got busy, so added color/types thru R17 only.)

Phaedrakiki
01-25-15, 08:00 PM

Good luck! You can do it!

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 08:21 PM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R25. Avenging 20< Dark Angel 10 Mbb (Lost Diamond, Passion and Soccer)
R26. Obsidian 18< BOOM! (Lost Berserker, Steelflare, Ancestor and Marshmallow)
R27. Zeus 18<
R28. Crusader 20<
R29. Gold 20<
R30. Warrior Queen 20<

Carbuck
01-25-15, 08:41 PM

Sorry granny. Did you see the great list of round 30 winners posted by Sophie. Please check it. Maybe something on tbere will work for you. You are going to get it. Good luck!

Thanks car! Get some good rest ;)

I will.

Hi! Sorry I haven't been around, much going on! We all three finished here. Daughter so happy to have her first champ! Round 30 winners here were Gemstone and Wisp. Son couldn't resist the siren song of the Ultimate button right before bedtime ;) c'mon guys, there's still time!!

Woo Hoo!! Clean sweep in the GM house! Excellent!! Congratulations to all of you!

Carbuck
01-25-15, 08:45 PM
Final list:
R29: Gold 20 (diam, yel) < Unicorn 9 (lost: Unicorn 9, Diamond 10)
R30: Warrior Queen 20 (champ) < Diamond 10 (lost: Unicorn 9 x2, Diamond 10 x4, Fire 1 & 10, Forest 1, Magic 1, Berserker 10)

Whew, I made it! Cut it close, was afraid I'd have to Ultimate (really wanted this "Queen Hector," lol!) But I was able to hang onto my gold, thanks to some great tips & encouragement found here at this forum. Thanks, everyone!

For those still fighting, hang in there! Just keep healing your best & tossing them back in. I'm cheering for you...got my fingers crossed!

*Fighter's colors in italics = neutral color (got busy, so added color/types thru R17 only.)

Magnificent! I am happy for you. Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-25-15, 08:51 PM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R27. Zeus 18<
R28. Crusader 20<
R29. Gold 20<
R30. Warrior Queen 20<

Alright, it's time for you to work your mojo. LOL! I know you will get this champ. Keep at it!

I am off to bed for sure now.

azucita
01-25-15, 08:52 PM
hi! I just arrived home about half hour ago. It was imposibly hard while Being on the road with no signal 80% of the time. So i had to ult?mate from Zeus when i got home. I Didnt mind Since Im so happy for having finally bree d?amond :) thanks carbuck, trauma, maizee, ghostie and everyone for your constant help. Ill focus now on breeding diamond hybrids :). Congrats everyone who got thequeen!

chuckyt888
01-25-15, 09:21 PM
Does everyone that posts what they used to beat the 10% chance dragons believe that the dragon choice or using magic or bash makes a difference? I use Dragon Story Wikia to check to see what dragons have the best chance against the dragon I'm battling. When you get up there towards the end of the tournament, alot of those dragons you have a 10% chance to beat no matter what dragon or level of dragon you use. Has TL said differently? Just wondering why people would suggest using X dragon on some of the end dragons when the choice wouldn't matter. Supposedly it makes no difference if you use bash or magic either on any of the dragons.

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 09:21 PM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R27. Zeus 18< Marshmallow 10 M (Lost Morning Glory)
R28. Crusader 20<
R29. Gold 20<
R30. Warrior Queen 20<

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 09:23 PM
Alright, it's time for you to work your mojo. LOL! I know you will get this champ. Keep at it!

I am off to bed for sure now.

Ty and I will let you know if I get it. Just 3 more to go now. Have a goodnight. :)

ghostiemom
01-25-15, 09:35 PM
Does everyone that posts what they used to beat the 10% chance dragons believe that the dragon choice or using magic or bash makes a difference? I use Dragon Story Wikia to check to see what dragons have the best chance against the dragon I'm battling. When you get up there towards the end of the tournament, alot of those dragons you have a 10% chance to beat no matter what dragon or level of dragon you use. Has TL said differently? Just wondering why people would suggest using X dragon on some of the end dragons when the choice wouldn't matter. Supposedly it makes no difference if you use bash or magic either on any of the dragons.

Well the diamond hybrids and other"color" dragons have natural weaknesses depending on their colors. As for champs, each one seems to show weaknesses to certain color combos. Trouble is, the colors that seem to be strongest against each champ can often vary from player to player and from tourney to tourney. Sometimes when I use the calculator For non-champs I enter my opponent's level lower, like 12 instead of 20, to give me an idea what I would be trying if the opponent wasn't at a crazy high level. I feel like once the opponents are at such a high level, it doesn't make a difference if you use a level 1 or an epic. Just choose the dragon with the best color combo for what you're fighting.
Often when we make suggestions, we're just naming the best color combo for a given opponent, or with champs, the colors we've found to be strongest against it in the current or past tourneys.

ghostiemom
01-25-15, 09:36 PM
Ty and I will let you know if I get it. Just 3 more to go now. Have a goodnight. :)

Good luck lip, you'll get her I know!

ghostiemom
01-25-15, 09:38 PM
hi! I just arrived home about half hour ago. It was imposibly hard while Being on the road with no signal 80% of the time. So i had to ult?mate from Zeus when i got home. I Didnt mind Since Im so happy for having finally bree d?amond :) thanks carbuck, trauma, maizee, ghostie and everyone for your constant help. Ill focus now on breeding diamond hybrids :). Congrats everyone who got thequeen!
I'm so happy for you Azucita! Amer got her Diamond the other day too! That leaves me out of our original diamond-less trio, lol. Oh well. :o

chuckyt888
01-25-15, 10:04 PM
Well the diamond hybrids and other"color" dragons have natural weaknesses depending on their colors. As for champs, each one seems to show weaknesses to certain color combos. Trouble is, the colors that seem to be strongest against each champ can often vary from player to player and from tourney to tourney. Sometimes when I use the calculator For non-champs I enter my opponent's level lower, like 12 instead of 20, to give me an idea what I would be trying if the opponent wasn't at a crazy high level. I feel like once the opponents are at such a high level, it doesn't make a difference if you use a level 1 or an epic. Just choose the dragon with the best color combo for what you're fighting.
Often when we make suggestions, we're just naming the best color combo for a given opponent, or with champs, the colors we've found to be strongest against it in the current or past tourneys.

Yeah I use the battle arena calculator on Dragon Story Wiki so I'm familiar with the strongest colors for a given dragon type. I'm just wondering if Team Lava has said there are different rules/percentages based upon it being a tournament. Let's take the level 20 Warrior Queen for example in this tournament. She has a 10% to be beaten no matter what dragon or level of dragon. Whether you use a level 1 fire dragon or a level 10 Diamond it shouldn't make a difference. It also shouldn't matter if you use bash or magic or what order you press them in according to the wikia.

Having said that though, I saw a lot of people saying they won with yellow/green dragon hybrids and I just won with a level 6 Parakeet.... so I don't know. Wish we could get some sort of confirmation from Team Lava on all this. I'm of the belief its probably just coincidental since it seems the wikia has inside information on calculating chances of beating a given dragon. It's easy for people to start believing there is something more going on with things like this that are based on math behind the scenes.... and the math and dragon type rules presumably wouldn't change tournament to tournament.

freesiawoods
01-25-15, 10:27 PM

Thank you so much for your helpfulness. All the yellow greens failed for me so I tried Snow Owl and it worked. My fourth account has just lost Nightlight so maybe gold will be needed.

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 10:49 PM
30- Warrior Queen < -air 10 Lost elf, wildfire, quetzal, aether, angelfire, Atlantis, landworm, parakeet

jjblueyes
01-25-15, 10:54 PM
With one hour to spare...stinking Air took the last round

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 11:04 PM
With less than an hour I ended up using ultimate on Warrior queen.

grannysweetshop2
01-25-15, 11:06 PM
With one hour to spare...stinking Air took the last round

Congratulations jj.

zinj
01-25-15, 11:14 PM
Used a bit of gold on hand earlier today to stay in the game, but took out Warrior Queen in my first try with Spartan. A nice successful tournament!

Forest_Belle
01-25-15, 11:25 PM
Warrior Queen is on my nest!!!! Thank you Trauma and Natasha especially for your encouragement!! Thank you everyone...you are all so sweet, helpful n funny!!! :) End results for me: 26 Battle Round wins...4 Ultimates. I play every game offered to win free gold for times such as this!!!

Some folks call it cheating...but I say we r all winners when we have worked so hard for 6 days!!! Congrats to everyone who now has that Queen!!! Great job...she's so worth it!! Super pretty and super tough!!!

Nope...I didn't win her for free...but to pay 120 gems for a non breedable champ that costs 1500 in the market...hey I got her at the Thrift Store price!!! Lol...I love thrift stores!!! I know I'll see u soon everyone...hugs all around!!!

Forest_Belle
01-25-15, 11:29 PM
yes Granny me too...less than one hour left...we had no choice!!! But now we have the Queen as long as we play!!! Is she the only female champ...I'm new so I don't know all the dragons yet...

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 11:35 PM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R28. Crus ader 20< Diamond 10 Mbb
R29. Gold 20< Dark Angel 10 mbm
R30. Warrior Queen 20< Dark Angel 10 Mb

Lipand5kids
01-25-15, 11:39 PM
Just 30 mins left and Dark Angel takes down Warrior Queen :D YAY!!!! I lost the last 2 champs and get this beauty! Congratulations to all that got her and I'm sorry to those that tried but didn't. Hugs and maybe next time. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.

maizee0404
01-26-15, 01:06 AM
Well done everyone great job!! Congrats to all the winners and to those who didnt finsh theres always next time!! Ill be looking forward to seeing you all again :)

mbyte68
01-26-15, 02:13 AM
Warrior Queen is on my nest!!!! Thank you Trauma and Natasha especially for your encouragement!! Thank you everyone...you are all so sweet, helpful n funny!!! :) End results for me: 26 Battle Round wins...4 Ultimates. I play every game offered to win free gold for times such as this!!!

Some folks call it cheating...but I say we r all winners when we have worked so hard for 6 days!!! Congrats to everyone who now has that Queen!!! Great job...she's so worth it!! Super pretty and super tough!!!

Nope...I didn't win her for free...but to pay 120 gems for a non breedable champ that costs 1500 in the market...hey I got her at the Thrift Store price!!! Lol...I love thrift stores!!! I know I'll see u soon everyone...hugs all around!!!

i spent the same theres Congrats :) cant belive my Android did it with no gold and worse dragons though still well done everybody and Unlucky them that didnt get to the end

ahomeforme
01-26-15, 02:13 AM
I was determined (or maybe desperate?) to get my first champion dragon, that I ended up spending 250 gold for some speeding up and some ultimate attack as time was running out. Good thing I've saved up enough for this tourney. She is sitting in the nest now. Looking forward to seeing her live up to her name for upcoming battles :-)

Thank you all for sharing your winning dragons! I wouldn't have made it otherwise without spending a fortune of gold.

mbyte68
01-26-15, 02:14 AM
I was determined (or maybe desperate?) to get my first champion dragon, that I ended up spending 250 gold for some speeding up and some ultimate attack as time was running out. Good thing I've saved up enough for this tourney. She is sitting in the nest now. Looking forward to seeing her live up to her name for upcoming battles :-)

Thank you all for sharing your winning dragons! I wouldn't have made it otherwise without spending a fortune of gold.

still cheaper then the shop price thoughs WD :)

Forest_Belle
01-26-15, 02:37 AM
congrats to u both mbyte and ahomeforme...I know we will enjoy having and battling with our new virtual Queen!!! Thanks again for everyone's time and help!

SHINeeFan23
01-26-15, 05:18 AM
Omg I fell asleep before the time went out. I had it all planned that I would beat crusader, use ULT on gold & defeat warrior queen. Yeah that didn't happen and I'm super sad cause I really wanted this dragon. Anyways here is my list.

b for Bash, m for Magic and UPCASE when hit made 50%-100% damage

RD. 1) Hercules 1 < Diamond 10 ~ mbb
RD. 2) Lotus 1 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 3) Scylla 1 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 4) Cherry Blossom < Battlecaster 9 ~ bM ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 5) Lily 2 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 6) Hera 3 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mbb
RD. 7) Origami 4 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 8) Acrobat 5 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mBb
RD. 9) Penumbra 6 < Battlecaster 9 ~ B ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 10) Nyx 7 < Battlecaster 9 ~ bmm
RD. 11) Cosmic 8 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 12) Fireflash 9 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 13) Hades 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ Mmm
RD. 14) Samurai 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ Mm ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 15) Ninja 11 < Lightning 10 ~ Mm ( lost Battlecaster 9 & Diamond 10 I think.. )
RD. 16) Red Lantern 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB
RD. 17) Virgo 10 < Diamond 10 ~ M ( lost Battlecaster 9 )
RD. 18) Sunrise 12 < Lightning 10 ~ Mmm ( lost Battlecaster 9 )
RD. 19) Eclipse 12 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 20) Angelfire 16 < Aether 6 ~ mBb ( lost too many. Diamond 10, Battlecaster 9, Metal 10 & baby fire to name just a few.)
RD. 21) Black Diamond 12 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 22) Helios 14 < ULT ( lost too many)
RD. 23) Nightlight 16 < Rainbow 10 ~ M
RD. 24) Unicorn 16 < Crusader 3 ~ Mm
RD. 25) Avenging 20 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mbb ( lost diamond 10)
RD. 26) Obsidian 18 < Battlecaster 9 ~ bM
RD. 27) Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10 ~ mbm
RD. 28) Crusader 20 < ~ Out of time
RD. 29) Gold 20 < ~ Out of time
RD. 30) Warrior Queen 20 < ~ Out of time

mbyte68
01-26-15, 05:21 AM
i missed the last spin on wheel doing that also when that was around UL theres :(

Lipand5kids
01-26-15, 05:25 AM
Shine I'm so sorry and I've been there too. Hugs and hope you make it next time. I even had my alarm set but was too tired to hear it but did wake to to see it was over. :(

trauma46
01-26-15, 05:43 AM
Omg I fell asleep before the time went out. I had it all planned that I would beat crusader, use ULT on gold & defeat warrior queen. Yeah that didn't happen and I'm super sad cause I really wanted this dragon.

Oh sweeetie .. I am so sorry for you :( What a thing to do .. but its easily done .. I did that last year once when I was supposed to be waking up every hour and I got to the 4th time and just couldnt !!!
There will be a next time but its rotten :(

trauma46
01-26-15, 05:45 AM

yup D2 had to as well .. she could not get R30 down and ended up using ultimate .. she is pretty pleased to pay 60 gold For a champ though :)

Congrats on your dragon :)

30- Warrior Queen < -air 10 Lost elf, wildfire, quetzal, aether, angelfire, Atlantis, landworm, parakeet

brilliant well done :) at least you got there !!

trauma46
01-26-15, 05:47 AM

my pleasure sweetie .. and your gold is your gold !! you do what you want with it :)
Congrats too !

Just 30 mins left and Dark Angel takes down Warrior Queen :D YAY!!!! I lost the last 2 champs and get this beauty! Congratulations to all that got her and I'm sorry to those that tried but didn't. Hugs and maybe next time. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.

wahayyy well done lips :) I got her this morning with an hour to go .. my little Soccer got her so I was very relieved :)
D1 didnt get past obsidian but was fine with that ..
D2 got her too after ulting at the last minute .. so semi happy family :)

Well done to all who won and battled and made it .. to those who didnt .. there is always a next time ;)

Carbuck
01-26-15, 05:52 AM
Good morning!

Just checking to see what has happened since I went to sleep.

mbyte68
01-26-15, 05:55 AM
morning Carbuck got my queen on both accs took a poison off my ios thought try for another fairytail type so mixed fairytail with Familer got 11hr looked it up 1 out come my 8-bit dragon LOL maybe i need to stop tryin as hard get theese dragons i got it and didnt aim to :)

Carbuck
01-26-15, 05:56 AM

Am I reading between the lines and interpreting that you were able to get the Warrior Queen? I hope so.

Carbuck
01-26-15, 06:02 AM
Thank you so much for your helpfulness. All the yellow greens failed for me so I tried Snow Owl and it worked. My fourth account has just lost Nightlight so maybe gold will be needed.

Yay! Congratulations!

Bravo! Congratulations!

Fabulous! Congratulations!

Used a bit of gold on hand earlier today to stay in the game, but took out Warrior Queen in my first try with Spartan. A nice successful tournament!

Awesome! Congratulations!

freesiawoods
01-26-15, 06:08 AM
Thanks Carbuck and congrats everyone who made it, with or without ultimates (which isn't cheating at all). It's great having more players with the addition of android!

mbyte68
01-26-15, 06:26 AM
should be valentine event next wont it , will be my 1st one :)

azucita
01-26-15, 06:29 AM
Am I reading between the lines and interpreting that you were able to get the Warrior Queen? I hope so.

yes , that's right, i spent 4 ultimates, never done that but oh well.... :) i wanted this champ :P so i splurged, and now i got a diamond so my prioirities have changed :P

I am glad to hear that most of us got the queen, sorry shinee about you falling asleep, i normally do alarms if i wanna keep fighting till the end :)

I look forward to the next tourney so i can partake in the forum like before, i am now home and shouldnt be travelling any time soon. :)

Carbuck
01-26-15, 07:08 AM
R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
R28. Crus ader 20< Diamond 10 Mbb
R29. Gold 20< Dark Angel 10 mbm
R30. Warrior Queen 20< Dark Angel 10 Mb

You are the Queen of "down to the wire battling". So happy you were able to get this one. Congratulations!

azucita
01-26-15, 07:14 AM
You are the Queen of "down to the wire battling". So happy you were able to get this one. Congratulations!

no kidding. i dont know how she does it :)

LonePudding
01-26-15, 07:51 AM
Has it finished yet?

mbyte68
01-26-15, 08:00 AM
all done and dusted with :)

freshfunin2008
01-26-15, 08:09 AM
I hope everyone was able to win this one. Got it in both accounts. Does that make like 25 champ type dragons. Way too many if you ask me.

insomniadreams88
01-26-15, 09:39 AM
Spent 3 days stuck on the last battle and didn't win. Same thing has been happening on the last few tournaments with champions as the prize for me.

freshfunin2008
01-26-15, 10:51 AM
I wish you good luck next time.

Natasha_07
01-26-15, 11:37 AM

Yeah you did it! Congrads...(does the warrior victory dance) :D

Carbuck
01-26-15, 12:49 PM

Way to go! Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-26-15, 12:50 PM
Omg I fell asleep before the time went out. I had it all planned that I would beat crusader, use ULT on gold & defeat warrior queen. Yeah that didn't happen and I'm super sad cause I really wanted this dragon. Anyways here is my list.

b for Bash, m for Magic and UPCASE when hit made 50%-100% damage

RD. 1) Hercules 1 < Diamond 10 ~ mbb
RD. 2) Lotus 1 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 3) Scylla 1 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 4) Cherry Blossom < Battlecaster 9 ~ bM ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 5) Lily 2 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 6) Hera 3 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mbb
RD. 7) Origami 4 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 8) Acrobat 5 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mBb
RD. 9) Penumbra 6 < Battlecaster 9 ~ B ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 10) Nyx 7 < Battlecaster 9 ~ bmm
RD. 11) Cosmic 8 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 12) Fireflash 9 < Battlecaster 9 ~ M
RD. 13) Hades 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ Mmm
RD. 14) Samurai 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ Mm ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 15) Ninja 11 < Lightning 10 ~ Mm ( lost Battlecaster 9 & Diamond 10 I think.. )
RD. 16) Red Lantern 10 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB
RD. 17) Virgo 10 < Diamond 10 ~ M ( lost Battlecaster 9 )
RD. 18) Sunrise 12 < Lightning 10 ~ Mmm ( lost Battlecaster 9 )
RD. 19) Eclipse 12 < Diamond 10 ~ Mm
RD. 20) Angelfire 16 < Aether 6 ~ mBb ( lost too many. Diamond 10, Battlecaster 9, Metal 10 & baby fire to name just a few.)
RD. 21) Black Diamond 12 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mB ( lost diamond 10 )
RD. 22) Helios 14 < ULT ( lost too many)
RD. 23) Nightlight 16 < Rainbow 10 ~ M
RD. 24) Unicorn 16 < Crusader 3 ~ Mm
RD. 25) Avenging 20 < Battlecaster 9 ~ mbb ( lost diamond 10)
RD. 26) Obsidian 18 < Battlecaster 9 ~ bM
RD. 27) Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10 ~ mbm
RD. 28) Crusader 20 < ~ Out of time
RD. 29) Gold 20 < ~ Out of time
RD. 30) Warrior Queen 20 < ~ Out of time

Oh no! Sorry you didn't wake up in time to finish. Bummer!

Carbuck
01-26-15, 12:53 PM
my pleasure sweetie .. and your gold is your gold !! you do what you want with it :)
Congrats too !

wahayyy well done lips :) I got her this morning with an hour to go .. my little Soccer got her so I was very relieved :)

Well done to all who won and battled and made it .. to those who didnt .. there is always a next time ;)

Congrats to you and D2. Awesome job!

Carbuck
01-26-15, 12:58 PM
morning Carbuck got my queen on both accs took a poison off my ios thought try for another fairytail type so mixed fairytail with Familer got 11hr looked it up 1 out come my 8-bit dragon LOL maybe i need to stop tryin as hard get theese dragons i got it and didnt aim to :)

Sorry for my delayed response. We had to check out of one hotel, check into another hotel and do a little shopping. I am just getting back on the internet.

Fantastic that you got it in both accounts. Congratulations! I am usually breeding for diamond hybrids. I have gotten some nice fails as a result. It never hurts to try.

Carbuck
01-26-15, 01:01 PM
yes , that's right, i spent 4 ultimates, never done that but oh well.... :) i wanted this champ :P so i splurged, and now i got a diamond so my prioirities have changed :P

I am glad to hear that most of us got the queen, sorry shinee about you falling asleep, i normally do alarms if i wanna keep fighting till the end :)

I look forward to the next tourney so i can partake in the forum like before, i am now home and shouldnt be travelling any time soon. :)

Excellent! Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-26-15, 01:04 PM
I hope everyone was able to win this one. Got it in both accounts. Does that make like 25 champ type dragons. Way too many if you ask me.

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Carbuck
01-26-15, 01:09 PM
Spent 3 days stuck on the last battle and didn't win. Same thing has been happening on the last few tournaments with champions as the prize for me.

Oh no! I know of another player that used to have that happen to them. But one tournament it changed and she has won a number of tournaments. So don't get down on yourself. Your luck will change.

LonePudding
01-26-15, 01:34 PM
I hope TL start going a bit easier on us, it is too hard. Can't wait for the next one already though!

mbyte68
01-26-15, 01:48 PM
dont the spin wheel usually happen nxt lol noooooooo to another tourny right now got about a day and half worth of healing to do still :) got 1 acc maxed on bombs ready for the mine thoughs and other acc got 9 bombs with a night on evolve due to come off time mine shuts :D

PurpleScorpion76
01-26-15, 02:13 PM
I've been playing in tournamens for a few months now and still haven't managed to get passed round 20. The first 2 days I'm doing ok then, zilch. Spent 4 days trying to battle the same dragon again. Frustrated.

Lipand5kids
01-26-15, 02:56 PM
my pleasure sweetie .. and your gold is your gold !!

Ty Trauma and glad for D2 on get her dragon and hugs to D1 for not giving up and trying her best! I am so happy and I really like her and tried extra hard in making sure I got her too! Congratulations to your win as well! :D

Lipand5kids
01-26-15, 03:03 PM

Ty and I Try not to get cut it so close but no matter what I'm there again, oh well lol. ;p I am just happy to have her.

no kidding. i dont know how she does it :)

Lol me either. I just barrel every chance I get and sometimes with work and kids I'm running close but so glad I got her. Sunday's are a killer since I run so close that I get to bed at 1am and get up at 5:30 am. (Blah)

Phaedrakiki
01-26-15, 09:30 PM
Omg I fell asleep before the time went out. I had it all planned that I would beat crusader, use ULT on gold & defeat warrior queen. Yeah that didn't happen and I'm super sad cause I really wanted this dragon. (...)
Oh, I'm so sorry that happened! What horrible luck! Same thing happed to me in FFS during a Flash tourney. Dozed off, then woke up a half hour too late. I was so mad & sad (and had some choice words to say!) Anyway, just wanted to tell you how sorry I feel about that happening to you. I enjoyed chatting with you here on the forum. Take care!