PDA

View Full Version : LET US DELETE PARTS/GIFTS WE DON'T NEED and SEPARATE FOOD AND PARTS

sonyalch
01-20-15, 08:34 AM
Hey guys!

How about letting us delete parts or gifts we don't need or want anymore. I have accumulated quite a lot of random parts that were used for very specific machines from old quests (e.g. sombreros, dragon scales). I'd love to be able to get rid of them. Also could we please separate food and parts or at least list the food first so that it is easy to serve it without having to sift through all the
parts.

Lysiandra
02-06-15, 12:49 PM
I definitly support this! I have pages and pages of parts and some of them aren't even usable anymore!!

orleansparish
02-06-15, 01:31 PM
Its unlimited so who cares? No part is truly unused or unusable. Things that have been sitting there for ages comes back again for one thing or another. We don't have to worry about storage or upgrading anything. Or something maxing out. And on android we can finally see what's actually there.

I think it's nitpicking. If this is the biggest gripe I've seen some players have, then the game is really doing well.

tdwhitt
02-06-15, 04:02 PM
I agree 100% to this also. We r getting new parts for the goals now & im still being gifted old parts i know we will never use & its getting ridiculous to bear with it. We should be able to control some things.

leesah8831
02-28-15, 02:04 AM
I agree! I'm tired of getting screws because people are too lazy to scroll over.

ElaineCarrel
02-28-15, 07:28 PM
Sounds good at first but uve got to remember u never know when TL might use an old part for a new appliance and u need a old part that u were in such a hurry to get rid of.. There's really no limit to storage. It really doesn't make any difference to me.

angel17023
02-28-15, 08:41 PM
right. i wish there's an option to delete unused parts. its hard to make an appliance if you dont know which part you want to dispose.

AuntyRose32
02-28-15, 10:00 PM
I agree! I'm tired of getting screws because people are too lazy to scroll over.

...and I can't get enough screws...lol. Trade ye?

I wish they would return the order of gifts to how it was before, with all the lesser wanted parts at the start of the list I find I'm getting lots of Iron Ingots, Tea Leaves, Illuminated Tubing and I'm still getting Snowy Boards, Winter Branches, Spring Handles, Chocolate Roses. I'd like to see them moved to the end of the list, same in RS too.
I know I can decline what I don't want and I do. I also appreciate that my neighbours take the time to gift at all so I'm not really complaining cos it's not a big issue, more of an observation. I'd just like it to be the way it used to be.

sora_fighter36
03-05-15, 03:41 PM
I feel that is there were some sort of search bar (to use both when gifting and in storage) it would make things more organized. Perhaps, just putting things in an order like alphabetical would be an improvement.

Alex41115
03-16-15, 11:19 AM
delete post mod please

Alex41115
03-17-15, 12:27 PM
Hey guys!

How about letting us delete parts or gifts we don't need or want anymore. I have accumulated quite a lot of random parts that were used for very specific machines from old quests (e.g. sombreros, dragon scales). I'd love to be able to get rid of them. Also could we please separate food and parts or at least list the food first so that it is easy to serve it without having to sift through all the
parts.

great idea

p.s. dont put capitals in your title as it is known as SHOUTING

cafetuesday
04-30-15, 05:16 PM
I support this suggestion. Food and parts should be separate.