PDA

View Full Version : How To Spice Food?

GodzillaMonster
01-19-15, 08:09 PM
Can someone explain how I am supposed to spice food? I am sure it is so easy I am going to feel like a fool for asking....

Thank you.

mcmug17
01-19-15, 09:40 PM
Have you already made spices? Do you see them in your pantry? If you do then you can add it as you put things into the stove or while it's cooking by clicking on the stove and hit add spice on the right side of the screen.

GodzillaMonster
01-20-15, 04:42 PM
Thanks, mcmug17 - I have made a bunch of spices. And I did that, the little thing pops up on the right and says spice, and I click it but it's not giving me the credit in my tasks (spice two foods), for whatever reason. Thank you for your help!

kooky panda
01-20-15, 05:54 PM
Try clicking a dish you have cooking first then click the spice. You should see a little shaker over that dish.

GodzillaMonster
01-21-15, 10:21 PM
Thank, kooky panda - I have done that repeatedly but it never gives me the credit in the tasks. I just tried again, in fact. Guess I won't be getting that 10 XP. :/

kooky panda
01-22-15, 12:22 PM
Thank, kooky panda - I have done that repeatedly but it never gives me the credit in the tasks. I just tried again, in fact. Guess I won't be getting that 10 XP. :/
What is the name of the goal you are trying to complete?

GodzillaMonster
01-22-15, 11:28 PM
The name of the goal in the To Do list is: Flavorful.

Thank you for all your help!

kooky panda
01-23-15, 11:28 AM
I will report this over.

SparklyOctopus
01-23-15, 11:43 AM
Can someone explain how I am supposed to spice food? I am sure it is so easy I am going to feel like a fool for asking....

Thank you.

Hey there! It seems like the Goal is asking for you to spice Quiche specifically. Could you try spicing the Quiche and see if you are able to complete the Goal? :)

GodzillaMonster
01-24-15, 09:53 PM
Thank you, SparklyOctopus - I will try and report back.

GodzillaMonster
01-25-15, 11:09 AM
SparklyOctopus, it finally worked, thank you!

Kooky panda, thank you for your help!

kooky panda
01-25-15, 11:29 AM
Oh yeah! Glad you have completed the quest!