PDA

View Full Version : Water Cart

WinnyWoos
01-18-15, 08:09 PM
The past couple days I've noticed my game will refresh and my water cart makes me reactive it like I just got it or brought it out from storage. I have to click on it then a little check mark appears and I have to click on it again to be able to serve water again. Anyone else having refreshing issues and water cart problems??

kooky panda
01-18-15, 08:14 PM
i have not had any issues with mine.
Try deleting and redownloading the game to see if that helps.

WinnyWoos
01-18-15, 08:16 PM
Will do!! Thanks Kooky!

kooky panda
01-18-15, 08:41 PM
Good luck!
If that does fix the issue, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

WinnyWoos
01-19-15, 11:17 AM
For a bit I thought it fixed it but it happened again:( And it's also refreshing A LOT. It's not a sync type refresh (I don't think) it just shows the chopping tomato then back to game. Idk...I guess I will have to email them:confused:

ElaineCarrel
01-19-15, 09:00 PM
I'm having the same problem. It didn't start till I hit lvl 15 today. I've done all the usual problem solving steps and it didn't solve the problem.
Plz don't tell me to email Support. I've already got 2 different problem tickets open w them and it's already really confusing me. I really don't want a 3rd one.

kooky panda
01-20-15, 11:55 AM
They are looking into the refreshing issues that happened this weekend.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77579-Constant-refreshing&p=1039334&viewfull=1#post1039334
I will add the water cart issue to this report.

WinnyWoos
01-20-15, 12:48 PM
They are looking into the refreshing issues that happened this weekend.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77579-Constant-refreshing&p=1039334&viewfull=1#post1039334
I will add the water cart issue to this report.

The refreshing is out of control; honestly it's becoming difficult for me to even play. I have not emailed support due to reading comments from others saying that they have but aren't getting answers so I figured I would just save myself the headache.

It sounds like it's not just my game and if they are looking into it then you think it's ok if I wait it out for them to try (well hopefully) fix it soon or do you think I should go ahead with an email?

Thanks!!

kooky panda
01-20-15, 01:11 PM
They are looking into the issue, but I always try to send in my own email, just in case, instead of the quick fix into all the games, they may have to do something per game.
That way my email is already in line. If a fix happens you can always respond back to your automatic email and cancel your ticket.

I am not sending one this time, since I have not had but one refresh today, but since you are having numerous ones, I would go ahead and send one in.