PDA

View Full Version : Moving food from counter to counter

Gregoryrichkid
01-18-15, 03:20 PM
Hi,

This is an idea I have recently thought about that would be really good. I only thought about this idea because new counters are available each week on the game. What I suggest is having the option to change what counter food is put on. Maybe, when you click on the counter, there should be an option with clear this counter, and keep food on this counter. This will allow players that have a lot of food on different counters the availability to change which counter they want food on without having to get rid of food. This is just a small idea that I have been thinking about, and wanted to share with others.

sweetpea6645
01-21-15, 06:00 AM
I actually was wondering about this myself I think this would be a great idea when we are redecorating our restaurant that we be able to move from one country to another countr our food I think this is a really good idea and it and I wish we can do this for both Bakery story and restaurant story.

thunderwell
01-21-15, 09:40 AM
I like this idea.
In addition to a "Move Food" option, also have a "Combine" for the same foods.
Same foods auto-combine when you add another dish and all counters are full, but I will like a manual option, too.

KingdomMagicD
01-28-15, 09:17 PM
I like this idea.
In addition to a "Move Food" option, also have a "Combine" for the same foods.
Same foods auto-combine when you add another dish and all counters are full, but I will like a manual option, too.

Both ideas are very very good!! They would be great additions to the game and give the players more "control" over what dishes they have for their "customers"!

awesomejujubeans
02-02-15, 09:48 AM
I agree! Sometimes I want certain foods on certain counters.

sunshinecity477
02-02-15, 05:45 PM
Make this happen, please

KadeeDid
02-02-15, 09:43 PM
Hi,

This is an idea I have recently thought about that would be really good. I only thought about this idea because new counters are available each week on the game. What I suggest is having the option to change what counter food is put on. Maybe, when you click on the counter, there should be an option with clear this counter, and keep food on this counter. This will allow players that have a lot of food on different counters the availability to change which counter they want food on without having to get rid of food. This is just a small idea that I have been thinking about, and wanted to share with others.

Good idea! We have been asking for this for a long time. I would like to be able to do it.

xandine_heartsong
03-05-15, 08:49 PM
Definitely! This has been a big issue for me in both BS and RS. I'd love to see a move food and combine option so I can better organize my restaurant and bakery!

zbizek
08-10-15, 08:14 AM
I would also love the option to store foods, like seasonal foods!