PDA

View Full Version : kinda a newbie with a xp question

vonn68
01-18-15, 07:53 AM
hi all
i was trying to level up my restaurant as one of the other games has as a quest to get to level 17 i think in RS2, and i was wondering if someone has made a chart of the xp for the receipes so i can get some xp to level up to where i need to be

any help would be appreciated ..

thanks

Mike4188
01-18-15, 10:36 AM
when you cook you get the blue exp stars, the more recipes you cook and learn the more exp you get. Also when you complete the tasks you earn points where as in the first rs you usually earn gems when you complete goals. If you go to the sticky thread rs2 guide it has some helpful info but I have not seen a thread yet that deals with just exp points. Hope this helps...:)
hi all
i was trying to level up my restaurant as one of the other games has as a quest to get to level 17 i think in RS2, and i was wondering if someone has made a chart of the xp for the receipes so i can get some xp to level up to where i need to be

any help would be appreciated ..

thanks

vonn68
01-18-15, 03:51 PM
i didnt think i saw if anyone had the xp points in a chart thats why i thought i would ask. lol it would make it so much easier if we had one so i could level up quicker lol

mcmug17
01-18-15, 09:50 PM
Leveling up quick will get you no where... If you don't make enough money you can't unlock new stoves, store items, expand, and everything else. Focus on making enough money instead.

vonn68
01-20-15, 02:11 PM
no the stoves and other appliances and the food goes by level, you have to hit the levels to get things or the option to buy them.. and i did find where you can find the xp per receipe in the book