PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite building

labsandboxers
01-18-15, 03:25 AM
Out of all my buildings, my favorite one is the magic forge. I has great animation when cooking

jbfps116
01-18-15, 07:28 AM
I like Sabina's house and the kingdom inn and windmill for looks, glimmerbat looks cool too...

CharmOfLea
01-18-15, 11:27 AM
Building not animated: Harvest Pergola
Building animated: Magic Forge
Deco not animated: one of thouse pink ones, which I cannot have, because of the missing Love Shack :(
Deco animated: Greselda's Fountain
Animals: I like the piggies the most :o

labsandboxers
01-18-15, 02:48 PM
How could I have forgotten the fountain. It's the center of my kingdom

Liloze
01-18-15, 03:07 PM
Buildings not animated : Conservatory
Buildings animated : Sawmill
Decoration animated. : Greselda's Fountain
Decoration not animated: Evil Queen Carriage
animals : Sheep... so cute :)
Plants : Mapple Tree

Just edited to add, though not the thread's subject
Most disliked building ( animated or not lol ) the Observatory !
It makes me dizzy when I look at it, and it is an eyesore compared to the other daintily beautiful buildings !
I placed it at the far edge of my Queendom, and tried to hide it behind trees, as much as possible, but it is so BIG !

8hat
01-18-15, 08:40 PM
Buildings not animated : Faerie Skunkhouse
Buildings animated : Windmill
Decoration animated. : None
Decoration not animated: Bountiful Table
animals : adult: Sir Pig Baby: any :)
Plants : Maple Tree

8hat
01-18-15, 08:43 PM
Just edited to add, though not the thread's subject
Most disliked building ( animated or not lol ) the Observatory !
It makes me dizzy when I look at it, and it is an eyesore compared to the other daintily beautiful buildings !
I placed it at the far edge of my Queendom, and tried to hide it behind trees, as much as possible, but it is so BIG !

I only built that one for the fortune that needed collection from it...back in the inventory it went after that need was over...just say'in :)

orleansparish
01-18-15, 09:11 PM
Sabinas house because it's so pretty. The skunkpines home would be pretty if I didn't need a magnifier to view it. The trade building because I'll be able to expand to better show off all my favorite buildings. I like the telescope thingy. Forgot it's name. Been on storage so long!

Liloze
01-19-15, 10:04 AM
I only built that one for the fortune that needed collection from it...back in the inventory it went after that need was over...just say'in :)

Same here, built it for the goal, but I am an OCD person, lol.
I like to have one or ( in the Conservatory case 2) building on the list showing in my Queendom :)
Yep The cluttered life of a hoarder lol :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-19-15, 11:46 AM
Building animated: Glimmergate (everybody hates it but I think it looks cool, lol)...& it makes the perfect entrance to ...
Building not animated: Greselda's Castle
Building I can't get: Love Shack
Least Favorite Building: Pyre Tent (sitting in too much troll snot! lol)
Building we don't have but I wish we did: Pawn Shop or Flea Market or Craft Faire or some place we can buy/sell with other players
Deco animated: Greselda's fountain (but isn't that the ONLY animated decoration? Lol)
Deco not animated: Cupperbutt (that would be the Pyre Festival's Fire Fairie Statue, to the lay person lol)
Deco that's craftable: Evil Queen Carriage
Deco that's choppable: Rainbow Pot
Deco from adventures: I might say the Faerie Campfire if I could ever GET one but until I do, I'll say the Hayride
Deco that I never got & now prolly won't ever get: H'ween's Spooky Scarecrow
Limited Time Decoration: Snowman
Resource turned into a decoration: Jack o' Lantern
Roads/Walls/Towers/Arches: Hydrangea Hedge
Least Favorite Decoration: Bonfire (popsicle sticks w/bubble gum or squished squid? lol)
Deco we don't have but I wish we did: Something else animated, lol
Animals: Pink Alicorn (luv the daily boost of energy!)
Animal Babies: Baby Matrix Dragon
Animal we don't have but I wish we did: Black Cat
Plants (that keep giving): Maple Tree
Plants (that chop down): Dead Tree
Crop: Fellora Plants
Least Favorite Plant: Patch of Tall Grass (just looks like a weed to me lol)
Plant/Crop we don't have but I wish we did: GRAPES

zoeee87
01-19-15, 09:11 PM
I love my Harvest Pergola! Even though it's not antimated. It's just so pretty and has a lot of detail.
Windmills are also a top 5 too. The animation is spot on.
My favorite animal is my Valentines Piggy. She is just so cute!

mikado86
01-19-15, 11:39 PM
I like my Soil Plots

PurpleScorpion76
01-21-15, 11:34 AM
Ivy's Hut. Looks cool and gives lots of goodies :)

Anaboe
01-21-15, 07:26 PM
Looks like I'm the only one that likes all Faerie buildings, especially the Respite. Water running, so much detail, really pretty! And the Jos? of the reindeer in the Stables often brings a smile to my face :)

Liloze
01-22-15, 09:58 AM
Looks like I'm the only one that likes all Faerie buildings, especially the Respite. Water running, so much detail, really pretty! And the Jos? of the reindeer in the Stables often brings a smile to my face :)

I love the faerie Respite, it is second on my list of favorite animated buildings, but honestly I don't care much for the workshop, the bakery is not bad :)

Marmalademuffin
01-24-15, 01:44 PM
I really love the look of the newest bakery so much I got two of them! /so darn cute.

starbows
01-26-15, 02:17 PM
The Wizard School. It is the most useful building and helped me lots of times when I was out of energy.

The most pretty (animated) building is the Windmill. I like that it gives flour sometimes.

I don't like any of the decos, though. Not useful and need space (which I don't have). I hate it when I collect from Kings Keep or barracks and I get a bench instead of something I could really use 😊

AnniePMH
01-26-15, 03:21 PM
My favorite building is my Queen's Court! After that, the Royal Exchange. And the Hatcheries, Stables, Sawmills and Mines always make me happy when I see them:) My most favorite things of all, though, are probably the useless decos, even the things you can't place, that only stays in the Storage Cellar!:D

TheSweetStudio
02-03-15, 09:39 PM
Ivy's hut is my favorite. It always gives me tons of money plus plenty of goodies I always seem to need. She's basically the only one giving me Rat Tails at the time. I need them desperately for Ivy's hot sauce and trading with Belladona.

Plus, it's SO cute to look at. I have mine in a corner of my kingdom, surrounded by trees and nature. I love it so much.

badbunny42
02-04-15, 10:11 AM
I love the observatory. Seems like I'm alone here, but as a science nerd it's my fave. So very funky.