PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Game constantly reloading- Losing progress and items (rare/random drops)

klynn6
01-17-15, 01:01 PM
Update:

This should now be fixed! Please force-close/restart your games so you can receive the update. Thank you all for your patience!

Since first playing today I have had an almost constant reloading of the game, which has caused me to lose all or most of my previous progress (ie. Had to reharvest/ replant crops, reload items on my train, resend delieveries & also recollect from my plane/delieveries resulting in the loss of items I previously had brought back, like expansion papers).
As big of an annoyance as this would be while playing, I would typically just ignore it, however the fact that I have lost items [that I crafted, some of the truffles I had found while hunting and also paint I recieved back from loading an item on my train], has made this extremely frustrating as items I spent time and resources crafting, earned/ recieved and also random drops have just flat out been lost due to this issue.
I've tried force closing and reopening, restarting phone and all the other steps, nothing has worked and now I'm so fearful to even play right now. Is there anything else that might fix this? I've also tried visiting someone's farm immediately after something that I would like to be saved, but half the time it has reset/reloaded too quickly I hadn't even had the chance. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

iPhone 6plus, iOS 8.1.2, Farm story 2 Version 1.8.4.

puppynox
01-18-15, 08:03 PM
Having the same problem. Have lost many items, and progress many times.

puppynox
01-18-15, 10:17 PM
Okay, now I'm angry. I just sent a full train, which cost me a lot of valuable products and a lot of coins to buy what I didn't have. I collected my prize of 5 gems and a tool and immediately visited another farm in the hopes that it would "save" the game. Everything was fine for maybe 5-10 minutes more as I continued to play, and then the game refreshed.

I noticed my 5 gems were gone. I already had 5 gems before the train, which I still had, but the new 5 gems from sending the train were gone. I checked the train area, and the prize was sitting there again. I picked it up and it only gave me 2 gems, bringing my total to 7 gems altogether. That means I was robbed of 3 gems.

I would like to have my gems given back to me, please.

puppynox
01-18-15, 10:20 PM
And to add: When this problem started last night with the frequent refreshing and lost items, I did like the other poster and forced the game closed many times, restarted my device, and finally uninstalled and reinstalled the game. None of these have worked.

sweetdeda
01-19-15, 06:20 PM
Having the same issue with the game reloading or completely closing. I've done the standard suggestions that come for all issues.... Still happening. Especially bad when visiting neighbors, as soon as I start to post on their walls game closes. I know I have lost coin because of this issue and had to redo a hot air balloon because of it, frustrating.

kooky panda
01-20-15, 12:14 PM
This has been reported, and they are currently investigating.

FrozenTurtle
01-20-15, 03:16 PM
We think we have resolve the issues. Can you guys let us know if you are experiencing any additional problems with sync errors? If you have any missing items, please email support@teamlava.com and someone will assist you as soon as possible.

pundoggity
01-21-15, 07:15 AM
We think we have resolve the issues. Can you guys let us know if you are experiencing any additional problems with sync errors? If you have any missing items, please email support@teamlava.com and someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks so much! Definite improvement:)
You guys do a great job.... Much appreciated

StevieSiew
01-31-15, 03:30 AM
The same problem happened to me since midnight. Can't play the game anymore with frequent sync and lost progress.

tarxada
01-31-15, 03:49 AM
The same problem happened to me since midnight. Can't play the game anymore with frequent sync and lost progress.

Same here, it's very broken. It seems to have something to do with getting certain items or reaching a certain number of items in my barn.

ScaPion
01-31-15, 07:45 AM
I'm also having these problems. It started about three hours ago for me, I think. It's really anoying trying to collect from cows over and over and over... Hope this can be fixed soon :)

PeaPies
01-31-15, 02:54 PM
I am having the same issues since yesterday. It is happening every 1 minute. All of my other storm8 games seem to be ok though.

Gram1952
01-31-15, 03:38 PM
I'm having the same problem with Farm Story2. It's constantly reading and I've restarted, force stopped, uninstalled it and nothing. I'm getting to the point of just deleting ALL their games.

StevieSiew
01-31-15, 03:45 PM
It has been almost 24hrs and the problem is still ongoing. Shame... I guess it is time to move on to other games.

ckoerner1
01-31-15, 04:28 PM
Same problem here...seems like when I reached near full capacity in the barn and silo it began the sync thing and I cannot go any further. Have uninstalled and reinstalled...turned everything off and back on. Farm Story 2 Version 1.7.3.10g

BeeDee752
01-31-15, 04:32 PM

This is currently happening for me. I have rebooted my phone & when that didn't solve the issue, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.That still didn't help. Please advise.

veritypets
01-31-15, 04:40 PM
Same here, it's very broken. It seems to have something to do with getting certain items or reaching a certain number of items in my barn.

I have the exact same problem. This has not been fixed. and it's very frustrating I literally can only play for about 3 seconds before the game resets please fix.

aussie666
01-31-15, 04:56 PM
Same problem for me. Perform a couple of actions and 5 seconds later, that pesky loading chicken appears and resets what I've just done. Loops over and over. It seems barn related as it reaches capacity but today I sent the plane out to get rid of my barn capacity issue but it kept reloading and the plane kept returning.

StarTweety
01-31-15, 04:58 PM
I have been having the same problem all day. I have restarted the phone (KYOCERA) used my cleaner, made sure I was on the internet. I dont really have a lot of items in my barn or silo. Please help. Its only Farm Story not pet, restaurant or castle.

FabuEllaBoutique
01-31-15, 05:15 PM
Mine is still doing this. Has been doing it all day. Very annoying.

FabuEllaBoutique
01-31-15, 05:17 PM
I agree. I have uninstalled before and just recently reinstalled a week ago and now this. Not fun at all.Can't do anything.

SarahKate269
01-31-15, 05:34 PM
Hi, I'm having a lot of problems with Farm Story 2 Winter. My other games are just fine. It looks like a lot of people are having the same problem. My game keeps refreshing/saving after every action & I lose the items I have just gained (i.e. fish from the pond, gifts my pets have found etc etc). Is there an update or patch coming soon to fix this as I'm fed up with the game as it is now and simply won't play it so may as well uninstall. Can you please advise as I can't keep a game on my phone that doesn't work taking up valuable space. Thanks

daybydoo
01-31-15, 06:48 PM
I am experiencing the same problem, no fix for me

RuthAnnJones
01-31-15, 07:00 PM
Still having problems.

SloveniaSara
01-31-15, 07:22 PM
Same problems here, no fix, no help.

lbfarmer2
01-31-15, 08:34 PM
I am having the same problem

kattkrazie
01-31-15, 09:06 PM
I am experiencing the same issue with intermittent refreshing on my Android tablet. I have purchased $40 worth of gems the last 2 weeks but cannot play the game. I've tried re-installing it but that doesn't fix the problem.

NadsGee
01-31-15, 09:33 PM
This is super frustrating. Every ten seconds or so the game reloads and everything I just did is undone. What's going on?? How long is this supposed to continue? This has been happening all day long. Anyone else experiencing this?

AstronomyDan
01-31-15, 09:34 PM
Me too

AstronomyDan
01-31-15, 09:35 PM
Still same problem - constant reloading every 10 seconds or so... :(

sweettreats11757
01-31-15, 09:37 PM
I am having the same problem. I uninstalled and it is still happening!

zoodlestroodle
01-31-15, 09:39 PM
same problems here. haven't been able to play for several hours. i did a hard reboot of my phone, uninstalled the game, etc, but every time i feed my cows, the game starts over. i can perform many functions as normal, but all progress disappears when i try feeing the cows.

zoodlestroodle
01-31-15, 09:43 PM
same problems here. haven't been able to play for several hours. i did a hard reboot of my phone, uninstalled the game, etc, but every time i feed my cows, the game starts over. i can perform many functions as normal, but all progress disappears when i try feeing the cows.

NadsGee
01-31-15, 09:47 PM
Exactly! I did all those things as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon:/

NadsGee
01-31-15, 09:49 PM
For the support team, I play on and Android phone.

wdwjean
01-31-15, 10:28 PM
I am experiencing the same problem. Every time I go near my animals to collect and feed, I get a walking chicken and my progress backs up. Android user, Samsung Galaxy s5 phone. Continuous crashing over and over again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone, tried with and without my WiFi running... it's ridiculous. It has to be a problem with the app itself. Please help!

wdwjean
01-31-15, 10:35 PM
I am experiencing the same problem. Every time I go near my animals to collect and feed, I get a walking chicken and my progress backs up. Android user, Samsung Galaxy s5 phone. Continuous crashing over and over again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone, tried with and without my WiFi running... it's ridiculous. It has to be a problem with the app itself. Please help!

rjdispoto
01-31-15, 11:01 PM
And to add: When this problem started last night with the frequent refreshing and lost items, I did like the other poster and forced the game closed many times, restarted my device, and finally uninstalled and reinstalled the game. None of these have worked.

I have done the same. I am so annoyed.
Didn't realize I lost items thought they went back cuz for example I wanted to make bread so we I collected my 3 crafter flours went and crafted bread ...refresh...all 3 flours are back at mill again...ect. same with collection milk or feeding animals. I Coker the milk and create cheese and feed....refresh...like it never happened.
I u installed all day.

Fix or I'm done.

rjdispoto
01-31-15, 11:09 PM
So annnnnoying! According to forums not first to me this has been an issue.

Maybe I'll finally break my addiction to farming and say screw it...take another 24 hours I'll probviously give up on it.

Also please fix how easy it is to spend gems by accident ..such a waste. Thank you

emiozcmdn
01-31-15, 11:27 PM
I am having the same issue. I use android. HTC One M8. I tried to uninstall and force stopping. All I can do is harvest and make new products as long as it does not require the products I collect, for that fancy chicken appears and quickly puts those products right back in their place! Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

kattkrazie
02-01-15, 12:06 AM
The refresh issue has been fixed on my device. Thanks to TM for working on this problem. Hopefully everyone will get results soon as well. Love this game.

sylvie1958
02-01-15, 01:24 AM
J'ai le meme probleme : en fait, chaque fois que je rajoute ou sors quelque chose du silo, l'ecran devient noir, et tout est annule. J'ai aussi perdu plusieurs produits (or trouve dans la mine par exemple, et d'autres...) J'ai essaye de desinstaller puis reinstaller le jeu, ca ne change rien.
Merci de m’aider

HKTeam
02-01-15, 01:33 AM
I've had a lot of issues where I put on a craft, leave and come back to find that it was never done. I lost 3 gems on my last train delivery because of it. But this resetting every few seconds is even more infuriating! I can't get my train delivery done or my crafts, so why bother playing? I've cleared the cache, rebooted my phone (Android) and deleted and reinstalled the game to no avail. Help!

Kellyannwal
02-01-15, 01:42 AM
I am having the same issues.. been all day and I just tried again about 5 min ago and still reloads... I have lost deliveries over it after a few times sending it, it is no longer the same delivery. . I had it reload on me a few days back right after I used 8 jems to upgrade my barn and the upgrade was no longer upgraded and my jems were gone.. very frustrating. ..

minidemon88
02-01-15, 02:19 AM
I'm thinking the Valentine's event is causing all these issues. It always happen whenever they release event and android players will get this sync issues. =/

zan5
02-01-15, 02:20 AM
I almost threw my phone across the room in frustration!
Reassuring to see that other people are having the same problem. I thought maybe it was to do with my Internet or something.
TL, PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!!

:)

esmandil
02-01-15, 02:46 AM
I have the same problem... crops seem to work fine, but anything involving animals/buildings is causing sync issues.

michell101
02-01-15, 02:52 AM
I'm also still having this problem. have uninstalled/reinstalled but hasn't helped. playing on Android S4

daybydoo
02-01-15, 02:52 AM
I am experiencing the same thing. If I have not invested so much into this game, I would uninstall it and problem solved on my end. This use to be one of my favorite games, not anymore. Please fix it. I

[S8] Elsa
02-01-15, 03:00 AM
We're currently investigating this. Thank you for the report!

doggiebarkery
02-01-15, 03:02 AM
Every time I collect anything... Crops, milk, bakery, etc it suddenly reloads and everything I did reverts back with no progress. What's going on?

shazafzal
02-01-15, 03:26 AM
Hi im having the same issue and its driving me mad ive tried everything possible to see if it resolves bug nothing works. Fix this ASAP otherwise no point playing if you cant progress and repeat after repeat collect

ScaPion
02-01-15, 03:39 AM
Elsa;1045232']We're currently investigating this. Thank you for the report!

Have you fixed this? If not here is some information that might help.

This problem seems to be related to barn space. My max in the barn right now is 515 but if I fill it up to about 508-512 this reloading problemwith lost progress/stuff starts appearing. I have sent some deliveries and put things up for sale in my shop to free up space and that has worked and I'm now able to collect from animals and pick up crafted stuff from the machines without problems.

I play on a Samsung galaxy s2 phone and have farm story 2 21.7.3.10g installed.

aussie666
02-01-15, 03:46 AM
Have you fixed this? If not here is some information that might help.

This problem seems to be related to barn space. My max in the barn right now is 515 but if I fill it up to about 508-512 this reloading problemwith lost progress/stuff starts appearing. I have sent some deliveries and put things up for sale in my shop to free up space and that has worked and I'm now able to collect from animals and pick up crafted stuff from the machines without problems.

I play on a Samsung galaxy s2 phone and have farm story 2 21.7.3.10g installed.

This is correct. My barn holds 140 items. Once I get to about 135 items in the barn. Chicken reloads over and over. If I sell a bunch of stuff in the store, game plays properly. Been happening for about 24 hours. My device galaxy note 3 and I uninstalled winter and reinstalled farm story 2. Same result.

Mireillecafe
02-01-15, 05:37 AM
This is really frustrating, I sent a message to support@ teamlava.com, but they are very busy and can't mend it, I was adviced to begin a new game and in time they will transfer from my so told old game everything (if it will be done ever).

berkelym1
02-01-15, 05:38 AM
Thank goodness it isn't just me! SUPER FRUSTRATING!

[S8] Elsa
02-01-15, 05:49 AM
This is really frustrating, I sent a message to support@ teamlava.com, but they are very busy and can't mend it, I was adviced to begin a new game and in time they will transfer from my so told old game everything (if it will be done ever).

It sounds like you received an auto responder which shares information about transfers. You can ignore this for your issue.

Our team is still investigating.

Tanchy123
02-01-15, 06:38 AM
I have the same problem, the game keeps refreshing with that chicken in the middle and all the progress is lost! It started yesterday and it is really annoying. I have android on my tablet 4.2.2. version, and version of Farm Story 2 is 1.7.3.10g

sus22
02-01-15, 07:10 AM
I have the same problem, the game keeps refreshing with that chicken in the middle and all the progress is lost! It started yesterday and it is really annoying. I have android on and version of Farm Story 2 is 1.7.3.10g

moniquemct
02-01-15, 08:20 AM
I am still having issues. Unable to save any new items to my barn bc it refreshes every time I do.

moniquemct
02-01-15, 08:22 AM
Same issue here...so frustrating!!!

moniquemct
02-01-15, 08:24 AM
I am having the same issue!!! Going nuts

moniquemct
02-01-15, 08:27 AM
Same issue here...so annoying!!

Tanchy123
02-01-15, 08:31 AM
It has something to do with the number of objects in the barn since I have noticed that each time the number went over 140 ( had barn with limit of 155), that stupid chicken appeared. So I tried to sell some of the supplie in order to lower the amount of objects and it worked. I also managed to increase the barn to 170 and it works for now. Good luck with the game!

brettandlorrie
02-01-15, 08:34 AM
Same issue here.....about to quit playing

nmishii
02-01-15, 09:53 AM
It's Super Bowl Weekend and it's happening on Android not iOS so it's probably not a priority.

From Day 1, this has been happening if there are items in the barn that are available to iOS but not Android. I never reported it because it's on Android and so not a priority to fix. It had applied to those playing on iOS and Android.

The Valentines event on iOS is dropping roses from the dairy and envelopes from the bakery. Each day something else will be dropped from somewhere. Apparently these items are being dropped on Android and going into the barn but you can't see them and they aren't counted in the total on Android but can can be seen and counted if on iOS and on the servers. You will be able to store items in the barn because those iOS only items aren't counted on Android, but when your data is sync'd with the server, the server will recognize that you are over your barn limit and take back your last actions.

For now, stay well under your barn limit and stay away from making things in the dairy and bakery. Check the valentines thread daily to see what else will be dropped and stay away from getting those drops.

Too bad they only give iOS updates and not spend the time to bring Android up to parity, but it's been that way for the past 4 years.

Buffymay
02-01-15, 10:05 AM
All the same problems as everyone who has posted above. Problems started very suddenly within the last 14 hours or so. Today I collected food 5 or six times for sheep and it kept failing. I am not able to play at moment which is annoying esp as I only need one more item to send my train out.

function4
02-01-15, 10:11 AM
The same thing is happening to my game every time I feed the cows the hen walks across the screen as if I got a message then I have to start the feeding process again its not working properly does anyone know what to do? If tried deleting it the re installing but it still the same

Buffymay
02-01-15, 10:13 AM
Can I just say that Farm story2 is the only game that I am suddenly having problems with. Castle story is working fine. Having said that Dragon story crashes when trying to tip neighbours still.
Why did Farm story only go wrong since last night??

addspydre
02-01-15, 10:58 AM
My problem just started last night. I have NO PROBLEMS saving silo items. And I can put items up for auction without a problem - either from my barn or more silo. But within 10 seconds of picking up something that goes to my barn, it resets. I've loaded items on to the train as soon as I've picked them up, I've sent the plane out with the last item I needed for that plane load, I've immediately picked items up from my mill and put them into the bakery to craft something in the bakery, but when that 10 seconds is up from the first item I picked up (it may not even be as long as 10 seconds), the stupid loading screen chicken appears and resets all the barn items I've picked up since I loaded the game. And like the others, I've tried turning my device on and off, and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't helped.

Come to think of it, the stupid loading screen chicken has been appearing out of nowhere for several days now, it just hasn't reset anything. I have a train due to leave at, I guess, 10 am tomorrow, and the last two items I need for that train are sitting in my juice maker. This makes me glad I only went for the 2 gem goal rather than the 5 gem goal. I guess, until it's fixed, all I will be doing is picking up produce/silo items, and selling the overstock of those, as well as getting getting the coins from where people have visited me. But it would be really nice to have this fixed by the time my train goes out tomorrow - otherwise I have 10 of those green drinks sitting in my inventory, and they don't sell worth a darn, at least I've found, except for people who need the train.

And while we are discussing disappearing items, I was rewarded with in the mines before disappear as well, as long ago as a month ago.

norny26
02-01-15, 12:01 PM
Same issue for two days now - Hello Team Lava - do you hear us?

FrozenTurtle
02-01-15, 12:06 PM
This should now be fixed! Please force-close/restart your games so you can receive the update. Thank you all for your patience!

addspydre
02-01-15, 12:15 PM
Thank you SO much!

vill1farm
02-01-15, 12:28 PM
I have the same problem like all of you. I started playing this game for abut 3 weeks already. I enjoy playing this game. Spent my money close to $700 to where I am now on lvl 30 Which is I wouldn't mind if the operator will fix this. Lost a lot of coins, gems, crafted items, TIMES! Needs to fill the Train but keep resetting. The main thing that really upset me is the time on the train still running normal and I'm running out of time and patience! This game is the only and most money I have been spending on period short of time. They need to fix this coz it isn't fun and funny anymore. The only thing I would stare is this forum. Waiting for answers. Which is ridiculous as I think of more and more. Feel like they been ripping people money for this game and just left it like this. Hanging. So, tell me abt it.

vill1farm
02-01-15, 02:23 PM
Thanks. Finally! !!

StevieSiew
02-01-15, 03:28 PM
Thank you, seems to be working fine now. Cheers.

boboseng
02-02-15, 07:36 PM
For andriod do u need to reinstall the game,? Cause it is still resetting

FrozenTurtle
02-02-15, 07:41 PM
For andriod do u need to reinstall the game,? Cause it is still resetting

Restarting your device should work. If you're still experiencing issues, can you email support@teamlava.com and PM me your ticket number? Thanks!