PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at lvl 16

meow746
01-16-15, 11:38 PM
After the latest bugfix (v1.1.1) I can't get past lvl 16. I am actually at lvl 18, but have had the same problems as the other folks in here with "leveling" after every single game, seeing your correct level for a couple of seconds and then "congratulations you are now lvl 16!". After the latest update i don't see my "correct" lvl anymore, I'm just stuck with a full progressbar at lvl 16. So there's really no reason for playing this game for me since i don't get exp anymore.

Also, no team members are visible during the fights (stage 64). They are just progressbars in different colors fighting the monsters. Lol.

Also, the game freezes from time to time, shuts down and you loose your energy. :(

bacardi_73
01-17-15, 10:02 PM
I have been having the same problem with my level up as well. Been 3 days now and this is my third post. No one seems to be responding or helping. Starting to get very frustrated. Will someone please help?

PikaSquirrel
01-21-15, 12:28 PM
After the latest bugfix (v1.1.1) I can't get past lvl 16. I am actually at lvl 18, but have had the same problems as the other folks in here with "leveling" after every single game, seeing your correct level for a couple of seconds and then "congratulations you are now lvl 16!". After the latest update i don't see my "correct" lvl anymore, I'm just stuck with a full progressbar at lvl 16. So there's really no reason for playing this game for me since i don't get exp anymore.

Also, no team members are visible during the fights (stage 64). They are just progressbars in different colors fighting the monsters. Lol.

Also, the game freezes from time to time, shuts down and you loose your energy. :(

Sorry for the confusion, we're looking into this! You are still earning experience and once you reach the next region in the game, you will be able to continue leveling up.

Please try force closing apps running in the background of your device, this may help with the issue of the game freezing and shutting down during gameplay.