PDA

View Full Version : Account Help/Questions, Please

ShakierPuddle07
01-16-15, 08:38 PM
I have been playing Dragon Story ever since it came out on android. A few years ago, I was playing on another tablet when it was dropped and it never turned on again. I lost my progress in both my Dragon Story and Pet Shop Story games, which I was playing at the time. Recently I got another tablet to play on, but, since there is only one account per device, I had to create a new one. Even more recntly, my tablet got updated and all of my progress in my new game was lost. So I have restarted yet again on all of my games. Now, I just recently found out that if I have a password set for my old account(s), then I could retrieve them. I only found this out today, however, so I never set a password for my old accounts. Is there any way that I can retrieve those accounts? It would mean so much to me if I can get any help. Thank you so much!

[S8] Elsa
01-16-15, 09:03 PM
Yep! Please email support@teamlava.com for help. Please include the Storm8 ID you want to recover and details to verify you as the owner. :)

Unfortunately, accounts can not be merged, so please set passwords for your other accounts of you want to access them again later.

ShakierPuddle07
01-17-15, 08:41 AM
Elsa;1038093']Yep! Please email support@teamlava.com for help. Please include the Storm8 ID you want to recover and details to verify you as the owner. :)

Unfortunately, accounts can not be merged, so please set passwords for your other accounts of you want to access them again later.

Thank you so much! I have set a password for the account that I have now. However, I did email the support team and got then list of information they were looking for. But I had my first account four or five years ago before my tablet crashed, and I have absolutely no idea how many neighbors or gold or gems I had. Even for my most recently lost account that I made a year ago, I didn't keep up with that information because I didn't ever think that it would be important for anything. Is there any way to still retrieve my accounts without that information?

[S8] Elsa
01-20-15, 11:13 AM
Thank you so much! I have set a password for the account that I have now. However, I did email the support team and got then list of information they were looking for. But I had my first account four or five years ago before my tablet crashed, and I have absolutely no idea how many neighbors or gold or gems I had. Even for my most recently lost account that I made a year ago, I didn't keep up with that information because I didn't ever think that it would be important for anything. Is there any way to still retrieve my accounts without that information?

I'll send you a private message with more details. :)

mbyte68
01-20-15, 12:32 PM
yh wish i could get my mbyte69 acc back used to play resterant loads on that acc and sure i started DS on that but cant remeber zip for that acc so kissed it goodbye :( whoulda been nice to still get it back thoughs