PDA

View Full Version : What's up with my waiters?

baseball_boy
01-16-15, 07:30 PM
I am on level 22. I have always had my cooks trapped in with the appliances and counters and the waiters on the outside. Now every time I leave my screen my waiters become trapped inside with the cooks? What's up with that?

ghjvcucjb
01-16-15, 08:12 PM
I have the opposite problem. My cook keeps getting trapped outside my enclosed cooking area and I have to move something to let her back in.

SparklyOctopus
01-20-15, 12:06 PM
Sorry to hear about that guys! Are you guys still having this issue? I've taken a look at your guy's restaurant and it seems like your Waiters and your Chefs are at the right place.

Jennerwein1
01-24-15, 02:41 AM
My servers get stuck behind the counters. They can get behind, but not out. How does that happen? I have to create an opening for them to start serving again. Counters are arranged u-shaped around kitchen, without an opening from restaurant to kitchen. So how do they get in?

mcmug17
01-24-15, 08:18 AM
They will almost always stand 1) on the side with door handle and 2) at the counters with food. So try to rotate yours so the door handles face outwards. Hope it helps

fish63
01-24-15, 08:57 AM
My problem is with the construction worker! When I click on his tool box, it says pantry full. pantry is not full and it happened 4 times!

mcmug17
01-24-15, 09:20 AM
My problem is with the construction worker! When I click on his tool box, it says pantry full. pantry is not full and it happened 4 times!

Toolbox is not the same as pantry. It's a separate tab under pantry. Time to do some upgrade now.

Jennerwein1
01-24-15, 04:02 PM
They will almost always stand 1) on the side with door handle and 2) at the counters with food. So try to rotate yours so the door handles face outwards. Hope it helps
Thank you mcmug17. I will try this.

Jennerwein1
01-26-15, 02:46 AM
Thank you mcmug17. I will try this.
It worked! Thanks again!

midnightinthegarden
01-28-15, 07:04 PM
I am at level 24 and my waiters/waitresses are getting trapped behind the counters with me chefs. Has anybody figured out why?

midnightinthegarden
01-28-15, 08:34 PM
I understand the handles need to be outward for them but the copper counters do not have handles so how do you know how far to rotate them?

mcmug17
01-28-15, 10:10 PM
I understand the handles need to be outward for them but the copper counters do not have handles so how do you know how far to rotate them?

How often do you need to rotate them? I'd just paint them back to basic color, rotate them to the correct position, and paint them back to copper.

midnightinthegarden
01-30-15, 11:14 AM
Thanks. That is what I did....works fine now

FrozenTurtle
01-30-15, 11:23 AM
Thanks. That is what I did....works fine now

Glad it worked for you! :)

AnKinnFV
02-03-15, 03:26 AM
Put counters behind tables, and make sure blocked in, now no need for waiters, customers self serve, and less waiting time. Hope this helps too.

mcmug17
02-03-15, 09:21 AM
Put counters behind tables, and make sure blocked in, now no need for waiters, customers self serve, and less waiting time. Hope this helps too.

I tried that a while ago. But then at random times I see some guests just sitting there not getting food, which got me worried a bit... Does that happen to you?

FrozenTurtle
02-03-15, 11:15 AM

Just a heads up - this is not a designed usage of the game mechanics and we can't guarantee its effectiveness. We recommend not blocking access to your door, host podium, counters, or tables and chairs.

AnKinnFV
02-04-15, 07:56 AM
Only sometimes when I have been away from game, but I just move chair away from table, then re put it back again to release the trapped customer, then all is fine again.