PDA

View Full Version : Update 1-16-15

cityfan
01-16-15, 12:00 PM
Any news on planned updates for FS2?
I don't see an updates thread like for some other games.

Edit(KP)

Studio

Pillow
4 hr 45 min
2 yarn/1 button

Candle Maker

Pear Candle

Jelly Maker
Pear Jam

WinnyWoos
01-16-15, 01:05 PM
Yes PLEASE! This game has become painfully boring and I'm having a hard time with wanting to even open it as much as I use too. No more levels so nothing to level up too and now it seems like the event must have broke everyone so bad that I can even sell items priced nearly in half. Are yall purposely trying to **** FS2?

enaid03
01-16-15, 03:36 PM
So no update again today????

polispol
01-16-15, 04:19 PM
So no update again today????

I have a truck with snow in my dart game, don't know if it is new...

orleansparish
01-16-15, 04:21 PM
There is a pear candle and pear jam. I don't see any other recipes. I have NOT yet found any pears for sale in the shop since the tree came out. With the bananas they were on sale the next day. Don't be stingy. Sell me some pears! :p

polispol
01-16-15, 04:29 PM
And I have a new item in the studio, a pillow. A wooden button and 2 balls of wool (cotton, hope you know what i mean)

orleansparish
01-16-15, 05:35 PM
And I have a new item in the studio, a pillow. A wooden button and 2 balls of wool (cotton, hope you know what i mean)

Oh, thanks! I Forgot to check the stupid. Went to the other buildings and didn't think we'd have anything there. I hope it isn't more than 5 hours and that the coin amount is reasonable. Wood is hard to come by!

orleansparish
01-16-15, 05:41 PM
Oh gosh! Seriously people?! To make one pillow, with all the items needed, will take a whopping 16 1/2 hours. Or 16 hours and 45 minutes. I rolled my eyes so hard I forgot the time on the pillow. Unless the train calls for it this will be an item I don't bother making. Unless it's selling for more than 900-1000 each. Even then it may not be worth my time.

Bad enough I stopped making wool items. Used some for candles and sold the rest. I was just making yarn and sweaters for the giggles of it but that's about to stop too. I can make other things for better profits.

baseball_boy
01-16-15, 07:32 PM
What are the new white flowers for?

cityfan
01-16-15, 07:41 PM
Unless the train calls for it ......

Watch for the next train to ask for 5 of the new pillows ����

bss18974
01-16-15, 11:53 PM
I already had a train ask for 6 of the pear candles. I discarded

minidemon88
01-17-15, 12:30 AM
I always look forward for the new updates weekly. But it does feel kinda sad not having a updates thread weekly or a early teaser on TL's blog. And most of the time, we're here guessing what's the update. The fs2 forum only get lively when there's a event. Otherwise, it's really quiet usually.

Back to the updates, all I got was the pillow. Think the pear candle and jam is for higher level player right? Also I saw a new pet in the tree house game too.

*Did anyone get a pop-up about a icon survey for Valentine? I opened the game late last night and got a funny icon survey. That's my first survey ever after playing TL's games for years. Lol! :o

Clark_Wayne
01-17-15, 02:21 AM
We need more pear trees ! 4 pears for 1 pear jam, that's too much !

waldfeehome
01-17-15, 03:37 AM
Oh gosh! Seriously people?! To make one pillow, with all the items needed, will take a whopping 16 1/2 hours. Or 16 hours and 45 minutes. I rolled my eyes so hard I forgot the time on the pillow. Unless the train calls for it this will be an item I don't bother making. Unless it's selling for more than 900-1000 each. Even then it may not be worth my time.

Bad enough I stopped making wool items. Used some for candles and sold the rest. I was just making yarn and sweaters for the giggles of it but that's about to stop too. I can make other things for better profits.

Did they change that? I just looked into the Studio and it said 4:45 hours.

waldfeehome
01-17-15, 03:39 AM
By the way, which Level do we need to have pears? I am level 54 and still waiting for them. :(

Edit: Ok, just found out it is level 57. :D

Rynetory2
01-17-15, 07:09 AM
Did they change that? I just looked into the Studio and it said 4:45 hours.

You need to take into account of the time to make the yarns and wooden button to produce a single pillow.

Rynetory2
01-17-15, 07:10 AM
The max price of pillow is 892.

Rynetory2
01-17-15, 07:10 AM
I always look forward for the new updates weekly. But it does feel kinda sad not having a updates thread weekly or a early teaser on TL's blog. And most of the time, we're here guessing what's the update. The fs2 forum only get lively when there's a event. Otherwise, it's really quiet usually.

Back to the updates, all I got was the pillow. Think the pear candle and jam is for higher level player right? Also I saw a new pet in the tree house game too.

*Did anyone get a pop-up about a icon survey for Valentine? I opened the game late last night and got a funny icon survey. That's my first survey ever after playing TL's games for years. Lol! :o

What is the new pet in the tree house? Yes I got the survey too.

orleansparish
01-17-15, 09:54 AM
I also got the survey. They were also on dragon right before fantasy forest premiered. They were asking about the name, which design of the creature we liked more and all that good stuff. A few short weeks later the game came out.

So I imagne farm 2 or fairytale will get a valentines update, which should be big. I hope!

But back to this update. I too noticed not many people post. I guess because there aren't many regular updates for farm 2. So there is no need for questions we know the answer to and nothing to show on the blogs. Id like to see more stuff added, but I also realize with our limited number of buildings and How long these things take to produce itll be complicated.

They DO need to take into consideration the fact that pears take two days to harvest. The pear juice and pizza need three pears each. That in itself is too much because we only get ten pears every two days. Now you add more items.

This delivery was good. The only item I won't be able to give are the ten earrings. That I now wish Id bought when I saw some two days ago. But that's fine because I don't worry about getting the xp anymore. If I can't fulfill an entire train, I just give the easier things to get those two gems and don't worry about the rest.

Id really Love for them to give us the large train orders!

Oh and merriweather stinks! He had the nerve to ask me for some pear pizza. As if! We need a discard button for that midget. Four hours for another outrageous round of demands is too long.

minidemon88
01-17-15, 11:36 AM
What is the new pet in the tree house? Yes I got the survey too.

I think it's a Chihuahua, but don't quote me if I guessed wrongly. Lol :p I posted the screenshot in the tree house game thread if you wanna take a look. Though I think my ss looks kinda small, I'll go edit and enlarge it later. XD

I also got the survey. They were also on dragon right before fantasy forest premiered. They were asking about the name, which design of the creature we liked more and all that good stuff. A few short weeks later the game came out.

So I imagne farm 2 or fairytale will get a valentines update, which should be big. I hope!

But back to this update. I too noticed not many people post. I guess because there aren't many regular updates for farm 2. So there is no need for questions we know the answer to and nothing to show on the blogs. Id like to see more stuff added, but I also realize with our limited number of buildings and How long these things take to produce itll be complicated.

They DO need to take into consideration the fact that pears take two days to harvest. The pear juice and pizza need three pears each. That in itself is too much because we only get ten pears every two days. Now you add more items.

This delivery was good. The only item I won't be able to give are the ten earrings. That I now wish Id bought when I saw some two days ago. But that's fine because I don't worry about getting the xp anymore. If I can't fulfill an entire train, I just give the easier things to get those two gems and don't worry about the rest.

Id really Love for them to give us the large train orders!

Oh and merriweather stinks! He had the nerve to ask me for some pear pizza. As if! We need a discard button for that midget. Four hours for another outrageous round of demands is too long.

Ah, so it's quite common to receive survey pop-up now and then. Though my game was weird or something. Lol Thanks for that! Sometimes I do wonder if I'm playing a farming game or pet shop story instead. I've already lost count of how many new pets were added compared to a new crop or building. Although I do like them but there's a limit of how many pets we can hold. So I do hope they will increase the capacity soon. No point getting more new pets when most of us bursted the capacity limit.

Speaking of merriweather, it's been awhile since he last got a chance to travel around to other player's farm. I fired him off last December and he's been sitting in his hot air balloon ever since then. LOL! :p

fish63
01-17-15, 07:53 PM
The chicken is back! Waddling across and undoing whatever you just bought or made! Please fix it! I almost deleted the game before. Not feeling the love!

ozigal
01-17-15, 08:08 PM
the chicken must be hungry....it ate my truffles as I was trying to farm them..grrrr..then it chased me over to the windmill. Some one catch that lil villain .lol

orleansparish
01-17-15, 08:56 PM
the chicken must be hungry....it ate my truffles as I was trying to farm them..grrrr..then it chased me over to the windmill. Some one catch that lil villain .lol

I got flour and olive oil, but Im not plucking no feathers!

ozigal
01-17-15, 09:04 PM
I got flour and olive oil, but Im not plucking no feathers!

Oh come on we could have a Sunday Roast lol

Rynetory2
01-18-15, 03:28 AM
I think it's a Chihuahua, but don't quote me if I guessed wrongly. Lol :p I posted the screenshot in the tree house game thread if you wanna take a look. Though I think my ss looks kinda small, I'll go edit and enlarge it later. XD

Ah, so it's quite common to receive survey pop-up now and then. Though my game was weird or something. Lol Thanks for that! Sometimes I do wonder if I'm playing a farming game or pet shop story instead. I've already lost count of how many new pets were added compared to a new crop or building. Although I do like them but there's a limit of how many pets we can hold. So I do hope they will increase the capacity soon. No point getting more new pets when most of us bursted the capacity limit.

Speaking of merriweather, it's been awhile since he last got a chance to travel around to other player's farm. I fired him off last December and he's been sitting in his hot air balloon ever since then. LOL! :p

Thank you for posting the picture. Lucky you, I have not seen any of the new pets. The decors are so useless, won't be buying to store in the cellar lol. I hope they increase the pets capacity in habitat, otherwise I can't buy any more. At least not to store in the cellar.