PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Temple Question ?

mbyte68
01-16-15, 04:23 AM
im currently only level 13 on 1 acc but got nearly enuff gold saved for this, whould i stand better chance getting this and trying for a diamond early on before more dragons unlock and the list of possible dragons becomes bigger TNX

Kennedward
01-16-15, 08:21 AM
I've bought Diamond Temple for 3 times in the past, when it was on sale, but got nothing at the end. But when I go on the forum, I see some players saying they got a rare Diamond hybrid while others saying they got nothing like me, so it's really dependent on how lucky you are.

I wouldn't recommend it, as I've gotten nothing, and I would never buy it again. But the choice is up to you, if you want to try your luck, feel free to buy it once and see how lucky you are.

mbyte68
01-16-15, 08:30 AM
its my free gold so may give it a shot , thought being a low level might make it bit easier as there is less possible outcomes for dragons

Kennedward
01-16-15, 09:04 AM
Level doesn't matter for most dragons that are available anyway, level only locks some features and some dragons, making some won't become available until you get to a higher level. But what makes Diamond dragons hard to breed are its rarity, you can try for months and still get nothing.

orleansparish
01-16-15, 09:22 AM
You can buy it but I can say it doesn't help with Breeding a diamond from my experience and those who have them. It's best after you have a diamond and THEN get one. From all of my neighbors who have tons of diamonds it worked best after the first activation. I did it three times and it worked after the 2nd go. I got two diamomd hybrids back to back. But overall all my diamonds came from not having it.

You're still a low level do Id just keep four colors in the den at all times, unless there is a limited dragon you want requiring specific colors. Because you have tons of dragons to get, you can still get them while trying for the diamond.

freshfunin2008
01-16-15, 11:23 AM
I have gotten 4 diamonds in one acct all with out the temple or boosted breeding. It is random luck fo show.

lorentw
01-20-15, 07:05 AM
I just finished an experiment on my account, I had previously bought the temple, nothing, recharged it when it was on sale, nothing. Then about 2 weeks ago out of boredom with one real new dragons for a while I recharged at full price, my second attempt I got a unicorn, then a day later dark angel, so excited I used gold to speed up breeding, nothing for the rest of time. I have been breeding griffin and diamond trying for peace,hoping for an angel or gold fail, so far about 9 sunrise in the last 3 days and a leopard. I think it is all luck, but spending gold seems to help at first and then hinder after a few tries. Just my opinion, this is why I had quit for a few months I got tired of things making no sense.

Kennedward
01-20-15, 08:11 AM
For me, all of my diamond hybrids were bred when the temple was not activated, and when it was activated, even if I speed it up with gold, or with boosted breed and then speeding up with gold (which wasted more gold), still nothing.

So despite how you may spend or waste your gold, the end result of the breed is still based on luck more so than anything. Hence why I said I will never waste my gold on the temple or boosted breed or using gold to end breeding early.

mbyte68
01-20-15, 09:47 AM
thanks for all the comments people think i may keep hold of my gold for the min then :D

mayday2001
01-20-15, 03:30 PM
I was level 114 and had no diamonds. Bought temple and within 3 days I had diamond and then with that I bred helios and Mercury. Bought temple secon time on sale. Got 3 Mercury which I already had. And a quetzal. Bought third time and got black diamond, 2 Angels, second crusader and gold. Yes I did speed up some breeding, likely spent around 300 speeding. Still not bad for 5 diamonds. Plus some super rare fails I didn't have. Well worth it in my opinion.

meoconlunar
01-21-15, 12:05 AM
Active Diamond temple when on sales, and the result is:
1st : got Unicorn, Anubis, Angel
2nd: got Crusader
3rd: got Astromancer, Anubis, Mercury