PDA

View Full Version : Answered never see butterflies or shovels/paint

brighteyes2337
01-16-15, 01:20 AM
Im using android 4.4.2 kitkat and have the most updated version of farm story 2 from google play. I see moles on a regular basis but have yet to see any butterflies since I started playing weeks ago. Also I never get any shovels but recieve tons of almost everything I dont need. What is causing these issues?

SparklyOctopus
01-16-15, 12:13 PM
Im using android 4.4.2 kitkat and have the most updated version of farm story 2 from google play. I see moles on a regular basis but have yet to see any butterflies since I started playing weeks ago. Also I never get any shovels but recieve tons of almost everything I dont need. What is causing these issues?

Sorry to hear that! Some items may be harder to get than others like the Shovel and the Paint. If you would like to see more butterflies we suggest getting some Butterfly Blooms as it helps! :) Good luck!

brighteyes2337
01-17-15, 12:37 AM
Its not that i would like to see them more, but that i'm not seeing them at all. That specific collection set shows that I have 3 or 4 different butterflies. However, when ive gotten them there are no visible butterflies where I had clicked or anywhere else on the farm.
According to the butterfly collection "how to", they should be visible so you can click on them, it even shows an image of what they should look like.
I have 4 items in that collection but the butterflies were never visible.

RuthAnnJones
01-18-15, 12:05 PM
I am also not seeing ANY shovels. I've bought expansions that I can't use because I can't clear them.

I do see butterflies. I use android, but don't know what version.

The only paint in days I've had was one I bought from Stormie.

Just for information I have 12 dinosaurs, but everything else in both collections is single digits.

vlagay
01-22-15, 10:14 PM
I am level 24 and I have never received a shovel....and...my mole mound disappeared.

It would be great to actually get helpful answers here. Thanks.

zen2071
01-28-15, 06:48 PM
At which level does Butterfly Blooms appear? I'm currently level 10. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear that! Some items may be harder to get than others like the Shovel and the Paint. If you would like to see more butterflies we suggest getting some Butterfly Blooms as it helps! :) Good luck!