PDA

View Full Version : "Stuck" in game

eleventy7
01-15-15, 06:57 PM
I'm currently Level 29 and I can't breed any more creatures. Well, I can, but there's nowhere to put them. All habitats are full and I need to buy more land so I can place more habitats, but I can't buy land without mining. And I can't mine unless I've got explosives. Which I can't get unless I breed a creature. It's a pointless loop.

Any advice? Has anyone else gotten stuck in this loop? At this point, I've got around 20 million in coins but I can't upgrade habitats/farms or breed anything because there's no room. I've got no decorations - anything that can go into storage has been put away - and everything is crammed together. A lot of my rewards from Halloween and Christmas (new habitats and creatures) are still in storage, waiting for me to get more land. It's very frustrating. I must be doing something wrong, because I've noticed other neighbours who started playing at the same time as me are at much higher levels :(

zenobia42
01-15-15, 07:08 PM
There is nothing to do but to sell your duplicates. I sold off all my common duplicates, then almost all my rare ones, and even some super rare ones. Now, since getting coins is not a problem, I even sell of adults and replace them with cute babies sometimes. I have even sold off habitats without replacing them - to add decorations. There really is no reason to have more than 1 of any creature except if you like the look of it once coins are not an issue.

arraloobl
01-15-15, 07:08 PM
Breed. Hatch. Sell. You need the bombs for the runes. So just keep breeding and selling until you can expand again

readysetgo888
01-15-15, 08:05 PM
Yes... the best advice would be to just keep breeding, and if you get a new animal, sell a duplicate to make room. And if you don't have any duplicates - sell a common. You can always replace a common easily, and the only thing you lose is the food that you used to feed it.

I was at the stage for a while like that - I couldn't expand fast enough for all the new animals I was getting - but it evened out, mostly because I reached the point where there just aren't that many animals I don't have yet, so very few are new to me - so I don't have to keep very much of what I breed. And at least, you definitely have it easier to be able to expand both green islands before the second ice island! The second ice island is a ****er with EVERY expansion taking 33 hours to clear.

eleventy7
01-15-15, 09:24 PM
Thanks for taking the time to reply, everyone. Very appreciated! I've already sold off my common ones...guess it's time to move onto my 10+ and rare ones. How disappointing :(

Bambamstad
01-16-15, 02:28 AM
It is not necessary to sell the animals out of your habitats. You can sell the duplicates immediately when they are hatched.